The column by Hanne Nabintu Herland on billionaires, “Robbery Capitalism” and how Marxism serves billionaires can be framed against this broad context. In case you or those in your circle wonder if things are ‘bad enough’ yet to cause a tidal shift against Bidenomics in the upcoming 2024 election, the honest answer is this. The potential is there, there appears to be movement, but sadly there may not yet be enough pain to assure common sense changes. For example. “Open border” policies are widely unpopular. There is evidence from polling that a growing number of Democratic supporters are getting sick and tired of policies steadily wrecking livability in big Democrat run cities. Having vilified cops, and in numbers of cases, ‘defunded’ or lowered funding for police while often making bail easier or even no cost, crime has increased. The Council on Criminal Justice (CCJ) said in a report in July 2023 that: “Violent crimes remain elevated compared to 2019, the year prior to the COVID pandemic and racial justice protests of 2020. There were 24% more homicides during the first half of 2023 than during the first half of 2019 in the study cities.” The Daily Signal stated on June 24, 2023 that: “One ranking says the top 20 most dangerous cities are run by 18 Democrat mayors and two mayors who were elected in nonpartisan races.” The Democratic Mayor of Dallas recently jumped ship and became a Republican, saying Democratic policies have hurt cities while Republican policies help. But thinking professionals can’t ignore the fact that the same crowd often gets re-elected from Democratic districts. Among Republicans, while the “MAGA” or “America First” supporters appear to have the bulk of the party’s base at present, there are nevertheless so-called RINOs or “Establishment Republicans.” Those RINO and Establishment Republicans are still fighting to regain their party from deposed President Donald J. Trump, as was demonstrated by several candidates in the 2nd Republican debate, which Trump skipped in favor of addressing autoworkers. Is there evidence of concerns among the elites, Democratic or RINO strategists, and others that a possible wave against ‘establishment’ interests is rising ahead of 2024? Yes. But the nomination for the two major parties is still in question to the extent that White House Resident Joe Biden has not yet stepped down or aside for another candidate. Trump is still alive and not behind bars – as his enemies and opponents hope.
Marxism is defined by Oxford Languages as: “the political and economic theories of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, later developed by their followers to form the basis for the theory and practice of communism.” Then note that: “The goal of socialism is communism.” So said the Russian revolutionary leader, Vladimir Lenin, per BrainyQuotes. Lenin was a Bolshevik. Britannica explains that: “In March 1918 the Bolshevik Party was renamed the Russian Communist Party.”
To put it differently, Bolshevik, Marxist, Socialist, are all aspects or phases on the road to Communism or are different terms used to describe communism.
Left-leaning Wikipedia states: “Communism is a left-wing to far-left sociopolitical, philosophical, and economic ideology within the socialist movement, whose goal is the creation of a communist society…” Investopedia says: “Communism is a political and economic ideology that positions itself in opposition to liberal democracy and capitalism…”
Merriam Webster said: “The countries of China, Cuba, Vietnam, Laos, and North Korea are the existing countries typically identified as being communist. ”
With that backdrop that the insightful column by the popular European author Hanne Nabintu Herland raises the headline topics, all paraphrases from the article that follows in Part I of today’s report. According to left-leaning Wikipedia: “Hanne Stine Nabintu Herland (born 1966 in Kivu, Congo) is a Norwegian author, who hosts a website and YouTube channel both named the Herland Report.” From the WND News Center to MHProNews is the following in Part I of today’s report and analysis.
Part II will be additional information with more MHProNews analysis and commentary in brief.
Part III is our MHProNews Daily Business News markets reports and mainstream left (CNN) right (Newsmax) headlines review.
COMMENTARY WND NEWS CENTER
NEW WORLD DISORDER
The billionaire class and their ‘robbery capitalism’
Exclusive: Hanne Nabintu Herland explains how globalists control politicians as middle class shrink
By Hanne Nabintu Herland
Published September 27, 2023 at 7:00pm
Read Hanne’s The Herland Report.
The consolidation of wealth in the hands of the very few is unprecedented. At the top of the Western economic pyramid resides a billionaire class who are the globalist version of the feudalist lords. In my new book, “The Billionaire World: How Marxism serves the Elite,” I analyze how globalist control has produced a system of inequality and injustice.
With government support, whether right- or left-wing, the new billionaire class freely engages in the transferring of wealth from the lower classes to themselves. Since the 1980s, this development has accelerated through the rise of the globalist transnational business model. It is dependent upon weak nation states and open borders in order to access a cheaper labor force, and it refuses to pay taxes to any given country or redistribute wealth when outsourcing jobs to low-cost nations.
In other words, the rules that apply to regular citizens, who are so heavily taxed in many nations that they hardly make ends meet, does not apply to the top elite. The people are rendered practically voiceless in the billionaire owned mainstream media. This, by the way, was Vladimir Lenin’s communist recipe of how to get rid of the middle class: “The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.”
There is a key difference between Stalinist communism and today’s billionaire control. In classical communism, the state was to own everything and distribute to each according to his needs. In the current billionaire system, private corporations are to “own and control everything,” including full access to government funds in a system where nation states and their political leaders function as bureaucrat puppets serving the elite. Nobody cares for the poor. Politicians are merely vassals now. They mainly serve other interests than that of the nation state and its people.
While historic capitalism caused the middle class to rise, the current globalist system robs ordinary citizens of their wealth. During the industrial revolution in the 1800s, the trade–oriented, trust-based capitalism produced the rise of the lower classes, focusing on the Protestant work ethic and accountability. International trade brought immense economic benefits for all. Capitalism became the ruling economic model; it brought millions out of poverty, and differed completely from the feudal, aristocratic economic system in which men were basically tied to the hereditary structures of class distinctions. In the capitalist system, merchants could become industrial owners, and the son of a carpenter was no longer automatically destined to become a carpenter like his father.
Yet, in the current economic globalist system, the very opposite result is produced: the enrichment of the very few who now control most of world assets. In this system, wealth is not redistributed back to the Western worker when outsourcing jobs to China and cheap labor countries. The income of the lower classes in the West has stagnated – the middle class diminishing, living standards plummeting.
Take the current inflation and how it makes it much more expensive to live for everyday citizens. Probably the best definition of inflation is how much the prices rose from last year to this year. In that case, the inflation in the United States is about 30% in 2023. The price of bread rose 50%, gasoline 150%, yet the price index only shows a 7% inflation. Tucker Carlson recently explained why. The index is structured in such a way that it gives the politicians a way to hide the real inflation number by minimizing the importance of certain variables such as, for example, the percentage use of gasoline per family. As poverty is on the rise, cunning politicians hide from the fact that their own decisions have produced the dramatic rise of energy prices affecting food prices, electrical bills, fuel prices and thereby directly impact the economy of families.
In a Herland Report interview, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts states, “The pendulum has swung to robbery capitalism. The only mark of success is money. How you get it doesn’t matter anymore. I can remember when a billionaire was unknown; now everyone on the Forbes 400 list is a billionaire. We talk about individuals who have 100 billion dollars. That was the stats of the entirety of the federal government when John F. Kennedy was president. You have a system that produces those results, and yet the middle family income in the U.S. has not grown in 20 to 30 years. This is America. The majority population cannot raise 400 dollars cash without selling personal property, personal assets, their TV, their car, their ring.”
We are sinking into the quagmire of national poverty while the billionaire class takes it all. ##
Part II – Additional Information with More MHProNews Analysis and Commentary in Brief
For balance, to be sure, there are those in the corner of the billionaire class who would dispute some of those claims as exaggerated, and that is to be expected. That said, to Herland’s credit, she routinely cites and credits her sources for those remarks.
For those who have been lead to believe that Marxism, socialism or communism are ‘good,’ it is useful to recall that The Wall Street Journal said on 11.6.2017 that: “100 Years of Communism—and 100 Million Dead.”
“Rudolph Joseph Rummel [R.J. Rummel] was an American political scientist and professor at the Indiana University, Yale University, and University of Hawaiʻi,” per Wikipedia. Rummel on the University of Hawaiʻi website said: “it is time to do some accounting of its [communism’s] human costs.” Rummel said he studied the evidence for some 8 years. “Few would deny any longer that communism–Marxism-Leninism and its variants–meant in practice bloody terrorism, deadly purges, lethal gulags and forced labor, fatal deportations, man-made famines, extrajudicial executions and show trials, and genocide. It is also widely known that as a result millions of innocent people have been murdered in cold blood. Yet there has been virtually no concentrated statistical work on what this total might be.” “In sum the communist[s] probably have murdered something like 110,000,000, or near two-thirds of all those killed by all governments, quasi-governments, and guerrillas from 1900 to 1987.”
Herland didn’t use party labels in her column, perhaps prudently so for tactical purposes. It isn’t just about party labels, as our preface indicated, because there are RINOs and Establishment Republicans who are often in the grasp of the donor or billionaire camp. But the evidence is solid that the billionaires and their corporate interests are arguably dominated by Democrats. As MHProNews has previously stated, there is evidence from even Democratic supporting, left-leaning media that the bulk of big money or “donor” class is dominated by Democratic supporters. Under Trump and the “MAGA” wing of the GOP, the middle class and working class were benefiting, as the graphic below from left-leaning CNN demonstrated.
To Herland’s point about inflation, Democrat James “Jim” Clyburn (SC-D) frankly stated to left-leaning MSNBC that his party wittingly made policy decisions that caused inflation and he was standing by the reasoning for those decisions.
While Democrats have routinely rallied around the pitch for “Bidenomics” – including Joe Biden himself doing so – the public by and large is not buying its benefits. But, once again, Herland’s broad point – in as much as Democrats and the billionaire class are increasingly closely aligned with each other here in the U.S. – holds up. Left-leaning Fact Check puts the numbers like this, with the notes in the call out boxes to clarify certain points are made by MHProNews, citing sources as shown. Note the loss of purchasing power through inflation, taxation, higher interest rates, and regulatory barriers – to name some key drivers – is a contributing factor to the challenges in the U.S. housing market.
The most serious publicly announced challenger so far on the Democratic side is Robert F. Kennedy Jr., son of slain Senator Robert “Bobby” Kennedy and nephew to assassinated President John. F. Kennedy. Kennedy has railed against similar concerns, saying he is against the rise of new feudalism in America, which is increasingly marked by a corrupt merger of state and corporate power. Kennedy recently accused the Democratic National Committee (DNC) of ‘rigging’ the nomination process in favor of Biden (see second linked report, below).
Herland in her observations above noted that: “The people are rendered practically voiceless in the billionaire owned mainstream media.” This is similar to the point made by former Democrat and ex-17-year award winning CNN reporter Chris Plante who has said that the left (i.e.: in the U.S., Democrats) has secured “information dominance.” They are broadly similar to the points made by MHLivingNews and/or MHProNews via the items that follow, which cite sources across the left-right divide. Note that the term “fake news” is routinely more accurately ‘paltering news.’
Facebook Fact Check Admission – In John Stossel Suit Facebook Court Filing Admits “Fact Checks” Are Only Someone’s Opinions, Legal Game Changer Underway? Fact Checking the “Fact Checkers”; Plus, MH Market Updates
This writer for MHProNews submitted the following to the WND News Center, posted below, which has stood the test of time. It outlines similar observations to Herland’s. It also points toward a possible solution beyond the ballot box for the problems described.
The solution to Big Tech and the oligarchs
Anyone who thinks Big Tech will be reined in by regulations has not been paying close attention. The following cases exposed years of documented corporate, regulatory and accounting failures. They spotlight massive corruption and mainstream media misses.
- VW “Diesel-Gate”
- Bernard “Bernie” Madoff
- Lehman Brothers
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac (Government Sponsored Enterprises/GSEs).
Collectively, that list involved hundreds of billions of dollars in losses by investors. Various types of fraud, corruption and deception occurred. Because taxpayers and the broader economy were impacted by Lehman Brothers and GSEs housing-finance scandals, those cost Americans trillions of dollars.
John Kenneth Galbraith said: “Regulatory bodies, like the people who comprise them … become, with some exceptions, either an arm of the industry they are regulating or senile.” Bingo.
Modern robber barons are dominating information and capital. Cold Fusion’s documentary about the Theranos’ scandal observed: “It’s the illusionary effect where if you repeat a lie enough times people start to believe it, especially if you have credible names surrounding the product.”
Problematic products are from corrupt companies.
Theranos’ Elizabeth Holmes is shown with then Vice President Joe Biden and President Barack Obama. In the massive Enron scandal, Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling are shown with then President George W. Bush (R). Those establishment politicians are sufficient to make the point of the “illusionary effect” of “repeating a big lie enough times” when “credible names” are involved.
Harry Markopolos and his colleagues spent years trying to get public officials and mainstream media to expose the massive Bernie Madoff fraud they knew existed. Forbes says Madoff losses may have exceeded $50 billion.
Other regulatory failures are hiding in plain sight. The New York Times quoted Warren Buffett: “There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”
Buffett’s “class” profited wildly in the 2008 and 2020 economic upheavals. How? CNBC quoted billionaire Bill Gates: “I didn’t even want to meet Warren because I thought, ‘Hey this guy buys and sells things, and so he found imperfections in terms of markets, that’s not value added to society, that’s a zero-sum game that is almost parasitic.'”
The CDC defines parasitic: “A parasite is an organism that lives on or in a host organism and gets its food from or at the expense of its host.”
Buffett said, “The most important thing for me is figuring out how big a moat there is around a business. What I would love, of course, is a big castle and a big moat with piranhas and crocodiles.”
When carefully examined, these oligarchs and their businesses employ “parasitic” “moat” and “sabotage monopoly” methods. They create a slow-motion monopoly of various markets. Experts like James Schmitz say monopolies “inflict great harm on low- and middle-income Americans.”
The solution? Enforce existing laws. Break these pernicious giants up. They cause social, economic and moral harm. Once broken up, watch the economy and America soar.
L. A. “Tony” Kovach ##
MHProNews recently featured as part of a potpourri of topics items related to the research by Trevor Loudon exposing dozens of Democrats who were linked to Marxist and Communist groups. Given that Warren Buffett and Bill Gates are deeply involved in Berkshire Hathaway (BRK), and Berkshire owns Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage Corporation, and Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance (VMF), these issues have obvious implications for our profession. Note that Legacy, Nobility and Havenpark are all separate topics, they are not linked to each other.
It should also be noted that Chinese Communism is perhaps more aptly described as a form of socialist fascism. What some called the ‘Chinese miracle’ in the late 20th and early 21st centuries were rather the product of a massive infusion of capital from U.S. and other “Western” investor-class figures and their corporate interests.
It should also be recalled that during the troubled summer of 2020, numerous corporations and billionaires provided support for leftists and self-avowed Marxists.
Summing up, Herland’s points are broadly supported by facts and evidence which has been previously cited by MHProNews/MHLivingNews, though each has been framed differently.
Wittingly or not, millions have been errantly led to believe that Marxists, Socialists, Bolsheviks, Fascists, and Communists, had big differences. By looking at those who were socialists and fascists, like Mussolini, it is clear that they have more in common. While some are ‘sold’ on socialism, Marxism, or communism by saying it is anti-capitalist, Herland makes it clear that ultra-capitalists have used “Marxism” for their own ends. With that in mind, recall Warren Buffett’s and Charlie Munger’s remarks to left-leaning CNBC. Detail minded readers of MHProNews may recall that Munger praised the Chinese Communists during part of the interview, linked below.
So, with those observations and factoids in mind, the best-selling Scandinavian (Norwegian) author Herland’s new book is linked below.
Part III – is our Daily Business News on MHProNews stock market recap which features our business-daily at-a-glance update of over 2 dozen manufactured housing industry stocks.
This segment of the Daily Business News on MHProNews is the recap of yesterday evening’s market report, so that investors can see at glance the type of topics may have influenced other investors. Thus, our format includes our signature left (CNN Business) and right (Newsmax) ‘market moving’ headlines.
The macro market move graphics below provide context and comparisons for those invested in or tracking manufactured housing connected equities. Meaning, you can see ‘at a glance’ how manufactured housing connected firms do compared to other segments of the broader equities market.
In minutes a day readers can get a good sense of significant or major events while keeping up with the trends that are impacting manufactured housing connected investing.
Reminder: several of the graphics on MHProNews can be opened into a larger size. For instance: click the image and follow the prompts in your browser or device to OPEN In a New Window. Then, in several browsers/devices you can click the image and increase the size. Use the ‘x out’ (close window) escape or back key to return.
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – from the evening of 9.28.2023
- Girl Scout cookies are coming back, and prices are going up
- This illustration picture shows a person logging into Epic Games’ Fortnite on their smartphone in Los Angeles on August 14, 2020. – Apple and Google on August 13, 2020 pulled video game sensation Fortnite from their mobile app shops after its maker Epic Games released an update that dodges revenue sharing with the tech giants.
- Epic Games to lay off 16% of its workforce
- Single-family homes with ample yards are seen in Dumfries, Virginia, on August 13, 2023.
- US mortgage rates climb to 7.31%, hitting their highest level in nearly 23 years
- Taylor Swift attends the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, U.S., September 12, 2023.
- Jets ticket prices are surging on reports Taylor Swift is going to the game
- A Peloton stationary bike for sale at the company’s showroom in Dedham, Massachusetts, U.S., on Wednesday, Feb. 3, Peloton Interactive Inc. is scheduled to release earnings figures on February 4.
- Peloton shares rise following a partnership with former foe Lululemon
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg unveils the Meta Quest 3 at Meta Connect in Menlo Park, California, on September 27, 2023.
- Zuckerberg unveils Quest 3 as Meta tries to stay ahead in the mixed reality headset game
- Prospective home buyers leave a property for sale during an Open House in a neighborhood in Clarksburg, Maryland on September 3, 2023.
- Pending home sales plunged last month as mortgage rates hit 20-year highs
- Visitors walk past the U.S. Capitol on September 11, 2023 in Washington, DC.
- Analysis: A government shutdown is the last thing the economy needs
- WASHINGTON, DC – FEBRUARY 22: The Herbert C. Hoover Building, which is home to the Department of Commerce on Monday February 22, 2021 in Washington, DC. Don Graves Jr. who is President Joe Biden’s nominee for Deputy Secretary of Commerce has a relative who ran a business on this geographic location over 200 years ago.
- US consumer spending was much weaker in the second quarter than previously estimated
- The Evergrande logo is seen on residential buildings in Nanjing, in China’s eastern Jiangsu province on August 18, 2023.
- Evergrande says its chairman is suspected of crimes
- Yelp sues Texas to defend its labeling of crisis pregnancy centers
- Extreme fear is haunting markets again. Here’s why investors are running scared
- Business community speaks out after Target blames crime for store closures
- On GOP debate stage, a sometimes oversimplified view of China’s economy
- US government shutdowns don’t send markets tanking, but the coast is far from clear
- 5 takeaways from America’s landmark lawsuit against Amazon
- Trump is attacking electric vehicles. Automakers already bet their future on them
- Boeing delivery delays disrupt Ryanair flights again
- National Coffee Day deals: Free drinks at Dunkin’, Krispy Kreme and more
- Tyson and Perdue under investigation by Department of Labor
- How Hollywood writers’ landmark deal with studios could set a precedent in the battle against A.I.
- Trump claims to be pro-worker. His record says he’s anti-union
- Judge assigned to US antitrust case against Amazon recuses himself
Note: to expand this image to a larger or full size, see the instructions
below the graphic below or click the image and follow the prompts.
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax 9.28.2023
- Appeals Court Won’t Delay Trump’s Looming Civil Fraud Trial
- Burgum: Impeachment Inquiry ‘Important’ Work
- LaTurner: Republicans Will Avoid Shutdown | video
- Steube: DOJ ‘Stonewalled’ Biden Investigations | video
- Nathan Stemple: ‘Tens of Thousands’ Attended Michigan Trump Rally | video
- Larry Elder: Trump Won This Debate Again | video
- Burlison to Newsmax: Joe Biden Was Hunter’s ‘Brand’ | video
- Schmitt: Fauci Concealed NIH’s Wuhan Lab Funding | video
- Rand Paul: Special IG Needs to Monitor Ukraine Aid | video
- Habba: No Clarity From Judge in N.Y. Ruling | video
- Comer: Biden ‘Lied,’ Left ‘Door Wide Open’ to Brand
- House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer, R-Ky., officially opened the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, delivering an opening statement before the first public hearing Thursday on Capitol Hill… [Full Story]
- Related Stories
- Impeachment Inquiry Tables Giuliani, Parnas Subpoenas
- Turley: House Vote ‘Best Practice,’ but Inquiry Bar Met
- Experts: There’s No ‘Typical’ Impeachment
- Shutdown Looms as US Senate, House Advance Separate Spending Plans
- The Democrat-led U.S. Senate forged ahead Thursday with a bipartisan [Full Story]
- Schumer Says McCarthy Reneging on Funding Pact
- LaTurner to Newsmax: Republicans Will Avoid Shutdown |video
- Report: McCarthy, Gaetz Have Another ‘Testy’ Exchange |video
- Explainer: What Would Shutdown Mean for Me?
- Andrew McCarthy: N.Y. Judge ‘Venomous,’ Fined Trump’s Lawyers
- New York Judge Arthur F. Engoron wasn’t only content with a ruling [Full Story]
- Bob Menendez Tells Colleagues He Won’t Resign
- Embattled U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez told his Democrat colleagues [Full Story]
- Raises Fast Food Workers’ Minimum Wage to $20
- California fast food workers will be paid at least $20 per hour next [Full Story]
- Appeals Court Will Not Delay Donald Trump Civil Fraud Trial
- A New York appeals court on Thursday refused to delay Donald Trump’s [Full Story]
- Y. AG James to Call Trump, 3 Kids to Testify
- Senate Ends Fetterman Rule: Business Attire Is Back
- The Senate voted Wednesday evening to reverse an informal guidance [Full Story]
- Curt Schilling Reveals Tim Wakefield Has Brain Cancer
- Former Boston Red Sox pitcher Tim Wakefield was diagnosed with a [Full Story]
- Philly Looting Could Be ‘Turning Point’ for Theft
- The recent mass looting in Philadelphia shows that the pacification [Full Story] | Platinum Article
- Town First to Recognize Elephants’ Rights
- The California town of Ojai became the first in the U.S. to recognize [Full Story]
- Ukraine Downs 33 of 44 Russian Drones in Mass Attacks
- Russia carried out a big wave of air strikes on three Ukrainian [Full Story]
- NATO Chief: Ukrainian Forces ‘Gradually Gaining Ground’
- Trump: ‘I’ve Risked It All to Defend the Working Class’
- Former President Donald Trump mocked President Joe Biden’s lip [Full Story]
- Trump to Newsmax: UAW Union Boss? ‘I Don’t Like Him’
- Trump Rails Against Electric Cars in Michigan
- Donald Trump to Newsmax: ‘Don’t Know’ If Biden ‘Makes It to the Starting Gate’ |video
- Trump: Biden Only Gets ‘Hands Dirty’ Taking Foreign Cash
- Dershowitz: Menendez Indictment Not Equal Justice
- Whether he stepped over the line will be determined by a jury after [Full Story]
- US Sen. Bob Menendez Pleads Not Guilty in Corruption Case
- Durbin, No. 2 Dem, Calls on Menendez to Resign
- Menendez Gets ‘Courtesy’ to Plead Case to Senate Dems
- Schumer: Won’t Ask Menendez to Resign
- Phillies Fan With Alligator Barred From Game
- A Jonestown, Pennsylvania, man and his emotional support alligator [Full Story]
- Newsom: I ‘Baited’ DeSantis Into Debate
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom says he “baited” Florida Gov. Ron [Full Story]
- Florida Tops Education Freedom Index
- Florida is No. 1 in education freedom, according to the American [Full Story]
- Hunter Bemoans Money ‘All Gone’ in Released Texts
- Hunter Biden complained to his uncle in late 2018 that he was out of [Full Story]
- Government Shutdown Could Cause Major Travel Delays
- A government shutdown could cause major travel delays for Americans [Full Story]
- Pro-Russia Candidate Poised to Be Next PM of Slovakia
- Pro-Russia candidate and opposition party leader Robert Fico, already [Full Story] | video
- Michael Gambon, ‘Harry Potter’ Actor, Dead at 82
- Veteran actor Michael Gambon, who was known to many for his portrayal [Full Story]
- GDP Revised Down for Every Q1 From 2020 to 2022
- S. economic activity was either even weaker or not as strong as [Full Story]
- Israel Reviewing Law Making It Harder to Remove PM
- Israel’s Supreme Court on Thursday was hearing a challenge to a law [Full Story]
- Report: FBI Blocks FOIA Into Possible Nationwide Election Fraud
- The recent denial of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by [Full Story]
- Elon Musk Slashes X’s ‘Election Integrity’ Team
- Elon Musk, the owner of X, announced on Wednesday a reduction in [Full Story]
- Britt Criticizes Reporters for Ignoring Border
- Katie Britt, R-Ala., strongly criticized reporters for ignoring [Full Story]
- NY Times: Govt Shutdown Unlikely to Cause Recession
- Arecession due to a potential government shutdown is [Full Story]
- GOP Rivals Try to Stand Out in Debate No. 2
- The 2024 Republican presidential candidates on Wednesday night aimed [Full Story]
- Survey: Americans Pessimistic About Finances, Economy
- Americans are still struggling to view their personal financial [Full Story]
- McCarthy Back to Square One as Senate Pushes Its Own Plans to Avert Shutdown
- As the Senate marches ahead with a bipartisan approach to prevent a [Full Story]
- Usher’s Super Bowl Show to Include Pole Dancers
- Pop sensation Usher reportedly is planning for his 2024 Super Bowl [Full Story]
- Biden Ignoring Cornel West’s Run Despite Warnings
- President Joe Biden has largely ignored Green Party presidential [Full Story]
- Why Doctors in the Know No Longer Prescribe Blood Pressure Drugs
- BP Fix
- More Newsfront
- Pending Home Sales Fall More Than Expected
- Contracts to buy U.S. existing homes fell more than expected in August, tumbling by the most in nearly a year as high mortgage rates erode affordability, according to a survey released Thursday…. [Full Story]
- US Sues Tesla for Allegedly Harassing Black Workers
- Explainer: What Would Shutdown Mean for Me?
- Expanded VA Benefits Set to Expire on Sept. 30: What Veterans Need to Know
- UAW Counters Chrysler-Parent Stellantis’ Offer
- Nighttime Hot Flashes Linked to Alzheimer’s Risk
- Hot flashes and night sweats top the list of bothersome symptoms for women going through menopause. Now, a new study suggests that hot flashes, especially during sleep, may be more than a nuisance: They may foreshadow Alzheimer’s disease. And the more hot flashes a woman…… [Full Story]
- The First Cure for Deadly Rabies Could Be Near
- Smoggy Days Raise Short-Term Odds for Stroke
- Banana Spider Venom Spurs New ED Treatment
- Weight-Loss Drugs Linked to Suicidal Thoughts
Note: to expand this image to a larger or full size, see the instructions
below the graphic below or click the image and follow the prompts.