Billionaires vs. the common ‘everyday’ man or woman of various backgrounds. It is a uniquely modern crisis, but not without historical precedent. Millions of Americans, including “whites” and minorities, are being “gaslighted” by what has been dubbed a campaign of “deception and misdirection.” That is according to the Capital Research Center, the Institute for Policy Studies, and various sources that often cross – and to some degree, thus blur-the-lines – between insights from the left and right in the United States, as the bullets that follow illustrate.
- Behind this purported ‘gaslighting’ are what left-leaning Oxfam called “pandemic profiteers.”
- The Institute for Policy Studies (IPS) and left-leaning Inequality named the names and provided the data that tied white billionaires like Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, and others to over half-a-trillion in added wealth since the COVID-1984 pandemic sparked a market bottom in mid-March 2020. Note that while they name names, and cite facts, their proposed solutions may not be the best ones available.
- An infographic that makes that point #2 above about billionaires profiting wildly is linked here.
- Routinely pro-Democratic performer Taylor Swift ripped the “shameless greed” of the “pandemic profiteers” in a manner that ties into our industry, as the report linked here details.
- Objectively, an argument can be made that someone of whatever racial or ethnic group can profit wildly during a pandemic or other tragedy in an entirely ethical or moral fashion. The point isn’t about making money honestly. Rather, it is about how that money was earned – was it legal and moral – or not?
- There is substantial evidence linked here that Gates, close ally of Warren Buffett – chairman of Berkshire Hathaway – for over 15 years, was ‘in the know’ in 2019 about the developments in Wuhan, China that led to this global tragedy that has harmed over 180 nations on Earth.
- There is also a money trail that leads from Gates, Buffett and other billionaires that winds its way to Black Lives Matter, the nonprofit group – with that funding coming pre-pandemic. That evidence is linked here. That linked report has attracted well over 1 million hits in the first month and continues to draw readers.
- U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr recently said in an in depth interview that “anyone with eyes can see what is happening.”
- Gates, Buffett, and others have thumbed their noses at the normal sense of moral decency – think the Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell related issues – as reports linked here and here outline and document. One of those reports has had well over 500,000 hits, with others well into 6 figures too. That one also continues to draw readers weeks after it was published.
- The billionaire class is ‘behind’ the former VP Joe Biden and his running mate Senator Kamala Harris candidacy, as the information across the left-right divide linked here makes clear.
- It is said that the COVID-1984 pandemic hits some minorities harder. If so, then it should be of interest that Bill Gates has slammed the “outrageous” free speech rights of doctors – which includes a black-African born MD – who has called into question that proper treatment options available. See that video-laced report linked here. What’s wrong with debating the best evidence and options? Why try to shut down the discussion of what might help the most people?
- The pandemic threatens tens of millions of Americans with eviction, says the left-of-center Aspen Institute, as data and related reporting linked here reflects.
- Maneuvering often through ‘dark money’ channels, Hispanics and Blacks are among those who have been told a narrative that is arguably against their own interests. One of the co-founders of Black Lives Matter plainly says in a video linked here that “We are trained Marxists.” Like other linked research, weeks or months later, readers continue to come for that report and so many others on MHProNews.
That’s a baker’s dozen bullets and even more reports that could be boiled down to a variety of nefarious and arguable illegal methods used to undermine the interests of not only blacks and Hispanics, but also whites, Asians, Native Americans and other groups who want good jobs or successful small businesses.
- It was billionaire Buffett who repeatedly said that the billionaires are wage class war and that “we’re winning.”
- It is the big money behind the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) that routinely opposes President Trump’s policies that were raising the boats of small businesses, minorities, women – and yes, white men too – that howled against Trump’s Executive Orders effort to stave off evictions. Right or wrong on a constitutional level, the argument can be made that at least the president is making the effort to try to bring Democrats to the table to pass a useful bill that helps the majority.
It is against that evidenced-based backdrop that the headline issues should be framed and understood. It could be summed up like this. Problems are either allowed to fester or are made worse by policies and the political backing of the billionaires and their elected front-people. Those billionaires often posture as “philanthropists.” But what does the evidence reveal that their charity actual results in?
Peter Buffett, Warren Buffett’s son, is among those who have plainly said that the “charity” is more like Philanthro-Feudalism. There is a Charitable-Industrial complex that is well documented by groups like Influence Watch or the Capital Research Center and others.
The dark money funded nonprofits have often financially fueled conflicts on both sides of issues in affordable manufactured housing. It is a diabolically clever trick.
Problems are allowed to exist or are made worse by these dark money forces. Their elected officials posture claims that will make things better, but after years or even decades of the same old same old, problems only get worse. Then, they want to pin the blame for it all on President Trump, who only formally started his political campaign in 2015? They want to blame the president who improved millions of lives until the Wuhan China pandemic hit – which Gates and company could have mitigated or stopped instead of profiting from it?
Yes, the system is rigged. Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have said so, as has President Trump. But President Trump has aptly made the point that you can’t unrig the system by supporting those who rigged it in the first place.
That sets the stage for an awakening that is underway in America. That awakening includes blacks, who have for years been part of what has been described as the “Democratic Planation.”
Blacks and other minorities who are “supposed” to vote for Democrats are increasingly questioning that multiple-decade notion. Those who take a contrary view are being called “Uncle Toms,” a nasty pejorative designed to silence and cow them into obedience. As a black in the first video below says, you can’t say you are against slavery and then “tell me how I’m supposed to think and vote.” The second half of the first video retraces what the term Uncle Tom means based upon its origins.
The “Uncle Tom” documentary is enlightening on several levels. It explains the difference between a “Sambo” and an “Uncle Tom.” One of those interviewed above explains that the difference between a Sambo and an Uncle Tom reflects how so many have been “brainwashed” a little bit.
That clip and other related “Uncle Tom” videos reveal a significant challenge to the leftist narratives.
Larry Elder is one of several black conservatives in America that long predates the populist Trump movement that brought together some blue collar Democrats, a bit larger-than-expected coalition of minorities in 2016, most Republicans, and millions of independents. Thomas Sowell is another such black voice who went from being a socialist to being a black conservative. This video predates the Trump candidacy by several years.
The late Herman Cain, who recently died of the Wuhan Coronavirus, is featured in this next clip from the acclaimed documentary. Cain made a name for himself as a success story in the restaurant industry before turning to politics.
With reportedly tens of thousands fleeing New York City and other Democratically run metropolitan strongholds in the wake of civil unrest, there is an emerging shift that affordable manufactured housing advocates, investors, and professionals could tap into. But there is also a risk and potential opportunity.
It is a stark reminder of the John F. Kennedy quote above. The Chinese characters for crisis can mean both danger and opportunity.
It’s noteworthy that numbers of Kennedy Democrats later became Reagan Republicans, or for those still living, numbers of ‘blue collar Democrats’ in recent years became Trump Republicans.
The adage of never letting a good crisis go to waste is no longer just a Democratic or Saul Alinsky tactic. Some on the right are adopting certain notions from the Alinsky playbook too. Conservative whites like Charlie Kirk from Turning Point USA, or blacks like Larry Elder – consciously or not – are turning the tables and are directly challenging the left-leaning media and their white billionaire corporate owners and influencers narratives. A lively discussion by a pro-Bernie Sanders socialist below, with other college students watching and listening, ends with the Sanders saying ‘thank you,’ and “I got wrecked.”
In recent weeks, numbers of media, news, writers, and academics from a primarily leftist bent have called out for an effort to allow a full and robust discussion as opposed to an effort to merely silence opposition.
The response by the left is often an effort to silence those voices. Who says? Ironically, there are voices in mainstream media and liberal academics who may not like President Trump, but who have publicly railed against the effort to narrow debate by silencing voices of dissent.
The cancel culture has even been criticized by former President Barack Obama, who certainly is not drifting toward President Donald J. Trump.
For those who claim to be ‘anti-fascists’ – the root words in the Antifa name – they are part of a purported campaign that the Capital Research Center (CRC) has labeled as “Deception and Misdirection.”
Ironically, it is Berkshire Hathaway unit leader Tim Williams who told Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) members that the Progressive Agenda is a threat to the industry and the nation. But that bit of razzle dazzle would put him at odds with Warren Buffett, the lily-white billionaire who has paid millions of dollars to abort black and other minorities.
It is Warren Buffett, in conjunction with Bill Gates, George Soros and a growing number of other leftists billionaires who posture caring about the little guy.
Meanwhile, OxFam, and Peter Buffett are among those who have publicly noted that the Philanthro-Feudalism is keeping people trapped in poverty or are limiting their economic opportunities. See that in the bullets linked near the top, above.
It’s an odd-at-first quilt-work of facts and claims. Larry Elder and others who see reality like him are challenging the Establishment narratives. They may not always call out Buffett, Gates, Soros, Michael Bloomberg or other leftist billionaires by name. But they are de facto challenging the twisting of American history and the American Dream that resulted in a current nightmare in several Democratically run cities that are often in Democratically run states.
Not unlike the #WalkAway movement by members of the LGBTQ community, such as Brandon Straka, “Why I left the Democrat Party.”
There are clear efforts to pull away members of the Obama coalition.
That coalition is held together in good measure by wide swaths of the mainstream media that faithfully espouse the Democratic Party line. Who says? How about the obvious import of the former President Obama’s famous quote below?
Thomas Sowell challenges that notion by saying when media bias is so pronounced, picking one media sources with care should be part of the picture.
MHProNews has long advocated for engagement with people across the left-right political divide. We also have cited sources across the left reports that media divide since early on in our Daily Business News nightly market headline recap.
There are illusions and grand deceptions at work in American society and it has been so for years. This is why we have argued that a better term than ‘fake news’ is the classic term from years ago, namely, the “Big Lie.”
It was Democratic President Lyndon Johnson who infamously is cited by black Professor Carol Swain as saying he’d have those “n-ggers” voting Democratic instead of Republican for the next 200 years. That despite the fact that it was Republicans that were abolitionists. It was Republicans like Abraham Lincoln who formally ended chattel slavery in the U.S. it was mostly Republicans who enacted the voting rights and civil rights acts in America.
Facts are stubborn things. Only facts – the truth – can undo the Big Lies that have been told so often as to get millions to believe that they are true. NOTICE. The below is a different report than the one above, although the featured images are similar.
There have long been efforts to control millions through money, capital access, and misinformation. Actor Danny Glover sits on one of Buffett’s boards.
It is aided by tactics that aim to silence dissent. But dissent cannot always be silenced.
These ideas ought to be uniquely understandable to thoughtful manufactured housing pros. Why? Because those who know that misinformation abounds about manufactured homes should be able to make the mental leap to realizing that misinformation and manipulation is also at work in the larger American scene. It is also at work in other countries too.
Chinese Communists unleashed the Wuhan Virus on the U.S and the world. They did so with the tacit to active support of billionaires like Gates and the Gates Foundation influenced World Health Organization.
It is a scheme so bold that it simply can’t be made up.
It included creating a fog of false and misleading reports for years that misleadingly painted President Trump as a puppet of Vladimir Putin. It was obviously nonsense to millions. But it was bought into by millions of others. That chapter of the saga is being made clear by the recent plea deal by Kevin Clinesmith, which is one of our featured reports for the week further below.
This is perhaps the biggest con job in modern history. Many on the right already get that point.
MHProNews is leading, in some cases dominating online, in our research and reporting of these topics. Who says? How about Google this morning?
But we are far from alone. There is a growing chorus of voices that are raising the alarm. They hail from both the left and the right.
What Larry Elder and others who challenge the conventional leftist’s media narratives realize, if confronted clearly and consistently, the de facto conspiracy to undermine America from within can be beaten.
It is all coming to a dramatic climax in about 79 days, sooner for those who will do early voting.
Don’t miss this Sunday’s postscript that follows the linked headline reports for the week that follow.
With no further adieu, here are the linked headlines to reports and columns from the week that was from 8.9 to 8.16.2020.
The Latest from Washington, D.C. from MHARR
The Cutting Edge in MH Marketing and Sales
The Latest from the Masthead
The Latest on the Manufactured Home Living News
What’s New on the Daily Business News on MHProNews
Brandon Straka, an openly homosexual man, said on his YouTube page that “I am kicking off the #WalkAway campaign by releasing my video about why I am walking away from liberalism and the Democrat Party.”
“It is my sincere hope that you will join me in this campaign and that we may start a movement in this country – which not only encourages others to walk away from the divisive left, but also takes back the narrative from the liberal media about what it means to be a conservative in America. It is up to all of us to make our voices heard and reclaim the truth.”
“The Democratic Party has taken for granted that it owns racial, sexual, and religious minorities in America. It has encouraged groupthink, hypocrisy, division, stereotyping, resentment, and the acceptance of victimhood mentality. And all the while, they have discouraged minorities from having independent thought, open dialogue, measured and informed opinion, and a motivation to succeed.”
One can agree or disagree with someone’s religious or lifestyle choices.
Someone ought not disagree with the color of someone’s skin. There are some things that nature and nature’s Creator simply gave us.
It may not always seem so, but God is large and in charge. The Creator of all gave humanity free will. We are not robots. We can choose right or wrong, good or evil. Routinely, people do some degree of both.
That is why MHProNews has stressed the principle of separating the wheat from the chaff. It isn’t our notion; it is well over 2000 years old. Which is to say it is an idea that is proven and has stood the test of time.
Sound religious beliefs should influence our lives. There are clear differences between the major and minor faiths of our planet, and we won’t probe that today. But it is worthy of mention that most major religions decry deception.
Much of what has occurred in recent decades has clear elements of deception. There are good Democrats, people of good will exist in all major parties. This writer is a political independent. But the case can be made that the Democratic Party some years ago was increasingly dominated by those who posture one thing but do another.
The Democratic Party also has dozens of candidates with clear ties to the failures of socialism.
Those sources linked, carefully examined with an open mind, make a compelling case for major change in 2020. The monied powers, said Democratic Governor Jerry Brown do control.
Doesn’t that last quote from Jerry Brown sound like Philanthro-Feudalism?
The president isn’t a choir boy, nor has he pretended to be one. But for whatever reasons, he is fighting to expose and correct a rigged system. Of course, his opponents will try to make him seem ‘toxic.’ Of course, his opponents have and will throw everything at him that they possibly can.
This November, or sooner for those who will cast early voting ballots, it is time to cut the ties to the Democrats who have trapped millions in poverty with failed and even deadly systems.
There is always more to come, so stay tuned with the runaway number one source for authentic “News through the lens of manufactured homes and factory-built housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.com.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing.
For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com.
This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.
Connect on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/latonykovach
The text/image boxes below are linked to other reports, which can be accessed by clicking on them.