Tomorrow’s MHProNews report will be manufactured housing specific. But today’s report will look at the broader national scene, because America is not operating in a ‘business as usual’ environment any longer. The Biden White House admits there will be ‘things you can’t get’ at the store. A record number of workers left jobs (see that among CNN, Newsmax headlines further below). These are examples of why it is arguably necessary to periodically look at the broader national scene. Because issues such as rising inflation, spiraling costs on fuel, food, housing, and more impact almost everyone. There is a record rise in homicides nationally. Then consider these topics. Afghanistan. Supply chains. Artificially induced labor shortages caused by poor policies. The border. Unconstitutional vaccine mandates, violating medical privacy, after promising there would be no mandates. “Biden family corruption.” China threatens Taiwan after taking Hong Kong, which could upend supply chains even more. Warnings of a new wave of terror-attacks in the U.S. following-Biden regime’s Afghan blunders that left some $85 billion in American military hardware in the hands of potential terrorists. Such missteps are attempted to be covered by a blizzard of lies confidently delivered by public officials. High-profile politicos, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi whose wealth had soared through questionable trading, are literally cashing in during their ‘public service.’
Headlines that would have sounded like fiction just 2 years ago are realities today. That’s part of the gaslighting of America that is explored in this report and analysis.
- A former attorney general who is cited herein below has made public statements that are chilling when grasped.
- Rules being ignored by political and other elites that others are expected to follow.
- While some in media and politics are calling these items out day-by-day, there is nothing like the level of alarm that rising to the level of destabilizing power grabs.
It is no longer possible to pretend that the Biden-Harris regime is ‘business as usual.’ It’s not.
There are numerous hopeful signs that will be noted and linked.
They Have Files on You – Yes YOU – Literally
But wherever you are on the political, religious, or other spectrums, do not think for a moment that you can be anonymous. If you use Google, there is a file on you. If you use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, there are also what amounts to digital files on you. Do you have a smart phone? As you travel, your route and each destination are being recorded. This isn’t science fiction. It is in some ways both more subtle and more brazen than the themes of the dystopian novels Nineteen Eighty Four (1984), Brave New World, Fahrenheit 451 combined. What the Creepy Line documentary and numerous voices across the left-center-right spectrum warned about 3 years ago has only expanded. Just as your Netflix, Prime, or Echo accounts monitors and learns your tastes, social media and the tech giants do too.
Restated, you can’t hide who you are. So, why bother trying?
More relevant than ever…
Nor should you kid yourself that regulation is going to solve this. Facebook is asking to be regulated. Facebook and others have been strategically ‘asking’ for regulation for years, as MHProNews previously reported.
- When regulators of big tech (or any other sector of the economy) are in the pockets of ‘the regulated,’ then ‘regulation’ is only a smokescreen that aims to calm legitimate public concerns and fears.
- While everyone has to do what they can day-to-day, there must also be awareness and sharing with others the insights that those who are already awake realize is occurring.
The U.S.A. has entered into new territory. While there are historic parallels, most of those are from beyond our borders as fascists, socialists, or communists came to power in other nations. That is the struggle underway today here in America.
One must not forget our own history of media, deep pockets, and public officials working hand in hand to get us into various wars.
- From the Spanish American War, to World War I, World War II, Vietnam, Gulf War I, Iraq and Afghanistan there is ample evidence that a clever mix of truth, half-truths, omissions, deception and misdirection – stagecraft – were involved.
None of this is hyperbole.
- It is not without reason that the 45thS. President, Donald J. Trump, has been calling his public events “Save America” rallies.
- A recent poll in Iowa reveals that ousted President Trump is more popular now than before. His popularity with minorities and women appears to be on the rise too.
On the one hand, there is a need to turn to prayer and to be as fearless yet prudent as possible in your professional and personal matters.
The good news is that a relatively small number of people are attempting to “rule” America.
“Politicians“ “Rich Want More Power“ Warren Buffett – “Bad Guys Win“ – Buffett-Charlie Munger Interview Transcript – “Regulators Aren’t“ Regulating – Clayton Homes, Praising Chinese Communists, More Shock Insights – Analysis; plus, Manufactured Home Stocks Update
A series of mainstream articles and topics are presented below, provided with permission as shown.
THE YEAR OF THE GASLIGHTERS
How today’s corrupt ruling class is intent on driving normal Americans insane
From the movie emerged the modern psychological term “gaslighting,” which means, “to cause (a person) to doubt his or her sanity through the use of psychological manipulation.”
News flash: America’s current ruling elites – including not only the Biden-Harris administration, but most of the Democratic Party, Big Tech, Big Media, the “Deep State,” academia, and even an increasing number of major “woke” corporations – are literally gaslighting the rest of America every single day, from morning until night, in a dizzying and ever-expanding variety of ways.
Truly, gaslighting has become the No. 1 psychological-spiritual warfare principle of America’s ruling class.
The most obvious example of Biden administration gaslighting is its ongoing campaign to not only demonize but induce paralyzing doubt, guilt, fear and self-loathing in tens of millions of thoroughly decent, patriotic, law-abiding, conservative Americans by continually denouncing them as “racists,” “white supremacists,” “violent extremists” and “domestic terrorists.”
In fact, in every area of life, culture and government policy in today’s America – from the COVID-19 pandemic, to election fraud, to the January 6 “insurrection,” to Biden’s exit from Afghanistan, to illegal immigration, to abortion, to transgender madness, to the Second Amendment – those currently in power continually portray large segments of the American population as essentially immoral, deplorable and irredeemable, indeed almost subhuman.
As with all gaslighting, the intended purpose is to confuse, confound, distress, dispirit, intimidate and bewilder people to the point they doubt obvious truths they once knew and instead live in fear and anxiety, thus disabling them from being effective in the ongoing war for America’s future.
And just as the villain in “Gaslight” was superficially charming, intelligent, apparently thoughtful, caring, knowledgeable and supposedly looking out for the interest of his wife, in today’s America the power elite pretend to care about the people they rule, but their true motivations are entirely selfish, narcissistic, and revolve around their desperate addiction to power, wealth, glory, privilege and worship.
In a word, they want to be gods. And to perpetuate this desperate pretense, they must gaslight.
But now, their dark secrets are totally exposed for all to see in the groundbreaking September issue of WND’s monthly Whistleblower magazine, “THE YEAR OF THE GASLIGHTERS: How today’s corrupt ruling class is intent on driving normal Americans insane.” ##
From the WND Newscenter, with permission.
As caravan of 60,000 heads toward U.S.-Mexico frontier
By Art Moore
Published October 11, 2021 at 8:16pm
Enough steel to construct 100 miles of border wall – about $100 million worth – is lying unused as another 60,000 migrants head to the already overwhelmed U.S.-Mexico frontier.
About 10,000 steel panels, worth about $5,000 each, are turning to rust in Pharr, Texas, said Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin in a report highlighted by the Blaze.
“Upwards of $50 million just sitting there, going to absolute waste. Keep in mind, taxpayers have already paid for this. It’s bought and paid for and nothing is happening with it,” he said.
Panels at another location, Melugin said, bring the total value of the unused materials to more than $100 million.
Meanwhile, a caravan of migrants, mostly Haitians who have been living in South America, are making their way through the dangerous Darien Gap in Colombia, en route to the United States, reports Fox News correspondent Griff Jenkins.
Melugin was at the border in La Joya, Texas, where only a half mile of wall was built and people pass freely across the border.
“Basically, it’s useless,” he said. “We watch these migrants just walk around it all the time. It’s not doing anything, and the border agents out here are having to run around left and right as runners are constantly coming through.”
NEW: What does it look like to not build the border wall? Our drone is overhead in Pharr, TX at one location where steel for the border wall has been baking in the sun & going to waste since January. Tens of millions of dollars worth of steel here already paid for. @FoxNews pic.twitter.com/RTdiMTyqAh
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) October 11, 2021
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in compliance with an order from Biden, announced Friday the cancellation of border wall construction in the Laredo and Rio Grande Valley sectors of Texas.
President Trump diverted more than $10 billion in funding from military projects and other sources to build the wall.
The DHS said in a statement that Customs and Border Protection will now “begin environmental planning and actions consistent with the National Environmental Policy Act for previously planned border barrier system projects located within the Rio Grande Valley, Laredo, and El Centro Sectors.”
“These activities will not involve any construction of new border barrier or permanent land acquisition,” DHS said.
Melugin said undermanned border agents “tell us they really need the wall here.”
“They’re incredibly frustrated.”
Former Biden Border Patrol chief Rodney Scott told Fox News that U.S. taxpayers are paying millions of dollars daily “to not” build a wall.
At one point, contractors were receiving $5 million a day even though wall construction had been canceled.
“Many of those projects today are just still on hold, so we’re paying contractors. For a while, it was almost $5 million a day between [Department of Defense] and [Department of Homeland Security] to not build the border wall,” he said in an interview with Bret Baier.
Scott noted the “stacks and stacks of border wall panels,” “hundreds of miles of fiber optic cabling” and “hundreds of cameras” that are just “sitting there” in places where Trump had order wall construction.
The contractors are now paid mostly to guard construction materials.
Scott said he warned the new administration that reversing Trump’s immigration policies would result in “an influx of mass migration that we would not be able to control.”
“It was very clear there are people involved in this process that have been involved before, and they’re choosing not to take simple, commonsense steps to secure the border,” he said. ##
Next, from the WND Newscenter, with permission to MHProNews.
Research shows 2020 election ‘bought by Mark Zuckerberg’
Money given to city and county officials ‘significantly increased Joe Biden’s vote’
By Bob Unruh
Published October 12, 2021 at 3:20pm
Research reveals that Mark Zuckerberg handed over a total of $419.5 million to the Center for Technology and Civil Life and the Center for Election Innovation and Research leading up to the 2020 presidential election, and the two groups used it to buy Democrat votes.
With that money, a person could purchase 137,540,983 Chick-fil-A sandwiches. Or 276,550 new Ferrari F8 Tributos, or 278 homes in San Francisco.
Or one presidential election.
The warning comes from William Doyle, a principal researcher at Caesar Rodney Election Research Institute in Irving, Texas, who explained his findings in a report at The Federalist.
He said Zuckerberg’s money was used “to turn out likely Democratic voters.”
Not through traditional political spending, but through a “targeted, private takeover of government election operations by nominally non-partisan – but demonstrably ideological – non-profit organizations.”
There already had been concerns expressed about Zuckerberg’s millions of dollars that were given to various mostly leftist elections officials across the country during the 2020 presidential race.
At least one state already is formally reviewing what happened, and how it impacted the election.
Doyle explained analysis work done by his team shows Zuckerbucks, as they have been derogatorily labeled by some, “significantly increased Joe Biden’s vote margin in key swing states.”
“This unprecedented merger of public election offices with private resources and personnel is an acute threat to our republic, and should be the focus of electoral reform efforts moving forward,” he warned.
“The 2020 election wasn’t stolen — it was likely bought by one of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful men pouring his money through legal loopholes.”
He explained the $419.5 million “came with strings attached. Every CTCL and CEIR grant spelled out in great detail the conditions under which the grant money was to be used.”
This resulted in the “infiltration of election offices at the city and county level by left-wing activists, and using those offices as a platform to implement preferred administrative practices, voting methods, and data-sharing agreements, and as well as to launch intensive outreach campaigns in areas heavy with Democratic voters.”
Doyle reported in Wisconsin, for example, “vote navigators” helped voters “to answer questions, assist in ballot curing … and witness absentee ballot signatures.”
“CTCL demanded the promotion of universal mail-in voting through suspending election laws, extending deadlines that favored mail-in over in-person voting, greatly expanding opportunities for ‘ballot curing,’ expensive bulk mailings, and other lavish ‘community outreach’ programs that were directed by private activists,” the report said.
Also involved were unmonitored private dropboxes and novel forms of “mail-in ballot electioneering.”
The money spent through Zuckerberg’s strategy fell only a few million short of what states and the federal government spent for “COVID-19-related” election expenses.
And the two organizations, while chartered as non-partisan non-profits, were “highly partisan,” the report found.
The report noted of 26 grants of $1 million or more that CTCL gave to cities in Arizona and six other states, “25 went to areas Biden won in 2020.”
In Wisconsin, “The CTCL funds boosted Democratic-voting Green Bay resources to $47 per voter, while most rural areas still had the same $4 per voter. Similar funding disparities occurred near Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Flint, Dallas, Houston, and other cities that received tens of millions of dollars of CTCL money.”
Doyle noted that elections have been a government function, not for private concerns, because “private organizations are not subject to the rules for public employees and institutions — they are not required to hold public hearings, cannot be monitored via open-records requests and other mechanisms of administrative and financial transparency, are not subject to the normal checks and balances of the governmental process, and are not accountable to voters if the public disapproves of their actions.”
The result of Zuckerberg’s spending was “to create a ‘shadow’ election system with a built-in structural bias that systematically favored Democratic voters over Republican voters.”
Doyle reported, “We call this the injection of structural bias into the 2020 election, and our analysis shows it likely generated enough additional votes for Biden to secure an Electoral College victory in 2020.”
The report explains researchers used Bayesian Additive Regression Trees, an algorithm, to review how changes in key election variables impacted the change in Biden’s 2020 vote share.
They considered the two-party Hillary Clinton 2016 vote share, turnout in 2016, county share of the total state population, geographic location and per-capita spending.
Its results from just the state of Texas showed the activism “narrowed Trump’s Texas margin of victory by about 200,000 votes, which, while significant, was not enough to swing Texas into Biden’s electoral vote column. ”
“To put this figure into perspective, however, Ted Cruz’s margin of victory over Beto O’Rourke in Texas’ 2018 Senate race was only 214,921 votes. It is not inconceivable that Democrats would consider a similar effort, were it to take place in 2024, a small price to pay to oust Cruz from his hotly contested Senate seat.”
Preliminary results of Georgia and Wisconsin suggest similar outcomes. “And spending in those states was likely large enough and targeted enough to have shifted them into Biden’s column,” the report said.
Doyle reported, “We have good reason to anticipate that the results of our work will show that CTCL and CEIR involvement in the 2020 election gave rise to an election that, while free, was not fair. The 2020 election wasn’t stolen — it was likely bought with money poured through legal loopholes.”
The strategy, while generally not garnering much attention, is not new. It was in Colorado that several leftist billionaires some 15 years ago decided to turn the state legislature from randomly Democrat- or Republican-majority depending on the election to all Democrat-majority.
They invested a few tens of thousands of dollars in key state legislative candidates and succeeded in turning the state’s law-making body to a Democrat majority, which it has been since then.
It’s also likely to continue that way as those picked to redistrict following the 2020 census have set up the majority of the districts in the state to be heavily influenced by Democrat politics. ##
Note, that MHProNews has approached this same topic from several angles that go beyond Zuckerberg to the wider collection of elite billionaires and their corporate allies and interests.
From the WND Newscenter to MHProNews.
Ex-Democratic presidential candidate blasts Biden lies
‘The faith American people need to have in our leaders is dropping every day’
By Bob Unruh
Published October 11, 2021 at 11:26am
Tulsi Gabbard, who represented Hawaii in Congress for several years and then staged a brief campaign seeking the Democratic nomination for president for the 2020 election, has had some harsh words for the Joe Biden administration.
They should stop lying, according to Gabbard.
“The faith and trust that the American people need to have in our leaders is dropping every day,” she said during a weekend appearance on “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” Fox News reported.
She noted lies to the American people reveal “the arrogance and the self-serving nature of leaders who are in power in this country and the disrespect that they have for the American people and it’s why people are losing faith and trust in those leaders.”
“And that’s the problem here is we don’t have leaders who … put themselves ahead of the interests of the people,” she said.
She singled out Biden’s Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.
“The Department of Homeland Security secretary recently told Congress: ‘Our borders are secure.’ This is what he said.”
Gabbard represented Hawaii’s 2nd congressional district from 2013 to 2021. A U.S. Army Reserve officer, she was the first Samoan-American voting member of Congress.
Her campaign for the presidential nomination was short, lasting only from January 2019 into March, when she polled in the low single digits.
Further, she slammed Biden’s immigration policies.
“The Biden-Harris administration has an open-door policy at the borders,” she said. “The reality is that people are being let in and crossing the border every single day.”
Fox News confirmed that under Biden, encounters between Border Patrol and illegal aliens totaled more than 200,000 in August, up 300% from a year earlier.
“Actions speak louder and louder than words,” Gabbard said. “[I]t doesn’t matter how many times Secretary [Antony] Blinken or Kamala Harris or anyone from the administration says, you know, don’t come across the border.
“These drug cartels, these human traffickers, they are incredibly emboldened to the point where they feel that they can do this without consequence, where they feel they can continue profiting off of trafficking people across these borders that are essentially open … The fact is that the open-door policy that this administration has in place is posing a humanitarian crisis is creating a humanitarian crisis, as well as a very serious security threat for our country,” she said. ##
From the WND Newscenter to MHProNews.
Includes ‘impulse to dodge criticism and shirk responsibility’
By Bob Unruh
Published October 9, 2021 at 12:35pm
A former state attorney general is warning Americans of an “elitism” that is infecting the country – the attitude among “government officials” that they are “beyond criticism.”
This has become evident during the nation’s fight against COVID-19, as various government officials at times have simply stated their opinion and declared it to be truth that all must follow – regarding mask mandates, vaccinations and more.
Anthony Fauci, Joe Biden’s medical adviser, at one point went on camera to state that people who were arguing with him were arguing with the “truth,” even though on issues such as masking, studies are in disagreement on the “truth.”
But it’s not just on medical issues that the “truth” is being contested. Now, in a column at Real Clear Politics, former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline explained the problem.
“The impulse to dodge criticism and shirk responsibility, and in some cases even criminalize dissent, is most evident in the context of the debate over election integrity. In Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and elsewhere, government officials have treated public criticism with contempt and gone on the attack against anyone who dares to question their conduct,” wrote Kline, now a pulpit pastor at Amherst Baptist Church, a law school professor and chief of the Amistad Project of The Thomas More Society, an election integrity outreach.
He said the problem also appeared in the discussion over Joe Biden’s catastrophic withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, to leave the nation run by the terrorists in the Taliban.
“Marine Corps Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller was jailed – in solitary confinement, no less – for publicly criticizing the botched U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan,” Kline wrote. “Meanwhile, Gen. Mark Milley is not being held accountable for either his role in the Afghanistan debacle – even after an errant drone strike killed seven innocent children – or his communications with China without the president’s knowledge, nor his repeated communication with various authors and journalists.”
Such situations are “not the way it’s supposed to work in a democracy,” Kline explained. “Too many government officials today think they’re above reproach and beyond rebuke, and believe that our rights emanate from government and, therefore, can be removed as desired by those in authority.”
He continued, “The American people cannot tolerate such elitism from public officials if we desire to maintain our freedoms. Any people claiming to be free must have the courage to stand for the freedoms of those with whom one disagrees. If we do not do so, we will not long remain free.
“When our elected officials refuse to be open and transparent with us, we should assume it’s because they’re not doing their jobs properly, and we should use the power of our votes to replace them with someone who respects our rights as citizens. Otherwise, we might find one day that we no longer have the option of replacing corrupt or incompetent officials,” he said.
For examples of problems with “elitism” on the issue of election integrity, he cited the decision by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors in Arizona to “aggressively refuse to cooperate in good faith with the recently concluded state Senate audit of the 2020 election, even after the courts ordered them to comply with subpoenas demanding that they turn over election materials and information.”
Then, too, he wrote, “In Wisconsin, Democrat Gov. Tony Evers recently encouraged municipal clerks to get ‘lawyered up’ before speaking with the Office of Special Counsel that the State Assembly created to investigate the 2020 elections. The special counsel, retired Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman, has been very clear that the purpose of the investigation is not to overturn the election, but rather to restore public confidence in the electoral process by determining what went right as well as what may have gone wrong in the administration of the election.
“The only reason clerks would need to be ‘lawyered up’ is if they had something to hide, such as intentional violations of state election law for partisan purposes,” Kline said.
And in Pennsylvania, he noted, Attorney General Josh Shapiro and “every Democrat in the state Senate have filed lawsuits to block subpoenas seeking information about voters as part of a comprehensive investigation into the 2020 election.”
He pointed out the allegations are that the lawsuits are intended to protect voter privacy, but said “the alleged threat is purely hypothetical and protecting voter privacy is not their concern, as the Democrat-operated Department of State shares the same information sought with outside vendors and private partisan organizations.”
It was even worse in Michigan, he pointed out, with “Attorney General Dana Nessel threatening to investigate anyone who questions the integrity of the 2020 election.” ##
From the Daily Torch to MHProNews, is the following.
Are we willing to pledge to each other “our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor” for freedom?
By Cheryl Chumley, Guest Columnist
When we think of Virginia patriots, most of us think of Patrick Henry, the man who gave us the immortal battle cry, “Give me liberty, or give me death!” But there is another Virginia patriot equally deserving of our gratitude, Thomas Nelson, Jr.
Nelson, who would go on to become one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, was born Dec. 26, 1738, into Virginia’s privileged society. His family was wealthy, and he was groomed for the good life. Educated at Trinity College, connected with high society – he could’ve been whatever he wanted in life. But he came of age at a time when the Boston Port Act was passed by British parliament, choking off trade and killing the economy of that city’s residents. Nelson became very angry at how the British were treating these Massachusetts people, so he started using his own money to buy supplies for them. He later continued his resistance of British domination and arranged a tea party at Yorktown and dumped two chests of tea in the river. As time wore on, he entered politics and commanded a militia in Virginia. And this is the part that really inspires.
During the Revolutionary War, British Gen. Cornwallis used Nelson’s own home as his military headquarters.
The National Parks Service reports the home shows evidence of cannonball damage to this day.
How many of us today would do the same for the cause of liberty? Are we willing to pledge to each other “our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor” for freedom?
The war between freedom and radical progressivism is raging today. Are we prepared for the battle?
To fight the far left effectively, we need first, clarity of mind. We need to see the battle for what it is. Nelson could’ve stayed with his high society lifestyle, but he saw the threat from Britain, and he saw the threat to freedom for all. And he knew the Massachusetts fight was his fight in the end. He had the clarity of mind to fight for the universal principle of freedom – and so should we.
To fight the left effectively, we also need passion of purpose. We need to fight passionately, tirelessly, righteously. It was righteous indignation that drove Nelson to fight against the British. That passion served him well – and it will serve us well today too, against the never-ending authoritarian impulses of the left.
And finally, to fight effectively we need perseverance at all costs. Nelson personified this quality. And we should too. The left will never, never, never quit. Socialists and communists and collectivists will never say “Okay, we give. You win.” They can’t. This is it for them. Their lives are mostly secular and atheist, so they put everything they have into driving for power and control. It takes massive perseverance to keep on fighting against a force that never stops – it takes perseverance at all costs.
It takes the kind of perseverance only God and faith can bring.
Nelson died a poor man. The war ruined his business. Virginia never repaid the money he gave to fund the militia. And he was buried in an unmarked grave at Yorktown’s Grace Church so his creditors couldn’t hold his body as collateral. You’d think he’d be bitter, right?
But when he was asked if he were angry at how he was treated after a life of giving so much – according to National Park Service records – he said this: “I would do it all over again.”
Today we must all rise to restore constitutional government. And we will need Nelson’s clarity of mind. His passion for purpose. And his perseverance at all costs. ##
Cheryl Chumley is the Opinion Page Editor at the Washington Times. She shared these remarks at an anti-Critical Race Theory event Sept. 21, hosted by Jonathan Emord in Fairfax Station, Va. ##
Last and not least on these third-party items, to lighten things up a bit, are these from the Rob Carson radio show. Carson brings a mix of humor, satire, yet serious themes to the news that is reminiscent of the late Rush Limbaugh. That is because Carson was for decades one of Limbaugh’s writer/contributors. He is in the noon to 3 PM Eastern timeslot on giant https://www.wcbm.com/the-rob-carson-show-updates/ – meaning, it can be streamed from anywhere in the U.S. Carson is also on Newsmax TV, and does a podcast. While rejecting the radical left and their billionaire backers, Carson believes that liberals, centrists and conservatives can come together to meet the challenges of our time. The parody and satirical items below are part of a mix of news-talk, guests, listener call in and humor. The fact that callers are coming in from around the U.S. reflects that people are listening.
‘The Biden Family’ Parody
Rob’s ‘Can’t Touch Me’ Trump Parody
School Days Days Teaching CRT Parody
The Amazon Vans Keep A Comin
Additional Information more MHProNews Analysis and Commentary
Over half the country, according to a recent survey, doesn’t believe Joe Biden’s Administration is competent. Other polling reveals that some 16 million actual Biden voters would now vote against him.
But this is more than about competency or the 2022 or 2024 election cycles. There are evidence-based reasons to believe that the peers that be behind Biden are deliberately taking steps to fuel current and future crises. They are undermining America’s people, economic, and political processes from within. Communist China’s aggression against Taiwan may be the tip of the iceberg. All of the horrible claims made against President Trump in 2016-2021 about Russian collusion – for which the Mueller probe found no evidence – now apparently could be true about Biden and his family working to undermine America from within; all for money and power.
MHProNews has from early on sourced insights across the left-right media divide. We seek facts and evidence, and then separate genuine information regardless of the source from mere opinion or advocacy. Part of the ‘game’ played in big corporate media are the use of facts that are then often mixed with opinion advocating possible ‘solutions’ that are often just a mirage.
We reported during the 2020 election cycle the evidence that Biden was no centrist, despite his campaign pledges.
MHProNews reported on his corruption and apparent racial bias, despite his accusing his opponents of being ‘racists.’
Election integrity and investigations of the 2020 election probes occurring in states such as AZ, WI, MI, PA, TX and GA. Pro-Democratic media outlets and some on the right pooh-pooh these, may be derisive, or even claim that they are ‘undermining our democracy’ even though Democrats themselves have done similarly in various elections in the 21st century, including presidential contests. Restated, there are hypocrites who point their fingers at their opponents, while three point back at themselves.
Should sufficient factual evidence emerge, Quo Warranto is an option that President Trump could exercise. Democrats have done so, see the report below.
In fairness, we waited some time to see how the Biden regime would perform. But as we projected early on, we are now living in #VichyUSA.
But the solutions are available, because the law and the masses are arguably on the side of doing what’s right in America, rather than turning our nation into just another banana republic.
Stay engaged. Stay informed. Share what you know with others in your circle. Push lawmakers of whatever party to enforce good existing laws. Push back against unconstitutional acts. Prepare for the upcoming elections, and give full throated support for election integrity efforts. That combination of items could bring America back to a better place than it is now, and perhaps better than the slow encroachment of our God-given Constitutionally protected right by those who believe as Buffett and his allies do. Authoritarians are backed by the billionaire left. They need to be broken up following the 2022 election cycle, when the GOP is likely to recapture the House and the Senate if current trends and historic patterns hold up.
Next up is our business daily recap of yesterday evening’s market report, related left-right headlines, and manufactured housing connected equities.
The Business Daily Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Market Updates. Plus, Market Moving Left (CNN) – Right (Newsmax) Headlines Snapshot. While the layout of this daily business report has been evolving over time, several elements of the basic concepts used previously are still the same. For instance. The headlines that follow below can be reviewed at a glance to save time while providing insights across the left-right media divide. Additionally, those headlines often provide clues as to possible ‘market-moving’ news items.
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – from the evening of 10.12.2021
- Sticker shock
- An oil pump jack operates at the Inglewood Oil Field in Culver City, California, U.S., on Sunday, July 11, 2021. Oil dipped after a two-day gain as investors assessed the demand outlook amid a resurgence of Covid-19 in many regions. Photographer: Kyle Grillot/Bloomberg via Getty Images
- Gas prices hit a 7-year high as the global energy crisis worsens
- Energy crisis could force more UK factories to close
- With airline staff at a breaking point, passengers can expect more headaches to come
- Southwest Airlines blames mass cancellations on weather, air traffic control
- Goldman Sachs gets even gloomier on the US economy
- We may have reached peak earnings
- SEC commissioner: Investors have the right to make their own decisions without regulators standing in the way
- Amazon will let individual teams decide how much time they spend in the office
- Grocery store shelves aren’t going back to normal this year
- Nobel Prize in economics goes to David Card, Joshua Angrist, Guido Imbens
- A fast food chain is bringing corporate employees to work in its restaurants
- Another Chinese real estate developer is struggling to pay its debts
- Whistleblower Frances Haugen will meet with Facebook Oversight Board
- Analysis: 6 reasons to take Trump’s ‘slow-moving coup’ seriously
- Content by Quicken Loans
- Why You Should Refi ASAP
- Elon Musk, Tesla CEO, stands in the foundry of the Tesla Gigafactory during a press event on August 13, 2021 in Brandenburg, Grünheide, Germany.
- Elon Musk trolls Jeff Bezos as he widens his lead as the richest person on Earth
- No college degree? More employers than ever just don’t care
- ‘No Time to Die’ wasn’t a box office blowout. Here’s why
- CLIMATE INNOVATION
- Garden Gourmet Vuna bagel
- Plant-based meat was all the rage. Now plant-based seafood is hot
- Google is cracking down on climate change deniers
- Facebook bans the sale of rainforest on Marketplace
- Google Maps will now find the most eco-friendly route
- Three ways this gin made from peas is good for the climate
- Scott Banks retired earlier than expected and plans to travel the country in an RV with his wife.
- These people quit their jobs during the pandemic. Here’s what they’re doing
- US economy adds only 194,000 jobs in September
- Gas prices are at 7-year highs, and Biden can’t do much
- America’s CEOs are losing confidence in the economy
- The Biden economy: Better than we thought. Worse than we hoped
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax – evening of 10.12.2021
- Rasmussen Poll: 56% Believe Cheating Tainted Biden Election
- Newsmax TV
- Trump: ‘Terrible’ Job by Biden Cause for Poor Polling | video
- Trump: China Wouldn’t Threaten Taiwan Under Me | video
- Trump Blasts Fox News for Rehiring Expert Who Called Arizona Early | video
- Jha: ‘No Doubt’ Delta Surge Slowing Down | video
- Blackburn: Taxpayers Finishing Cartels’ Jobs for Them | video
- Aderholt: GOP Won’t Support Spending Bill No Matter What | video
- Dershowitz: AG Garland ‘Over the Line,’ Chilling Speech | video
- Ricketts: Administration’s Inaction Driving Border Crisis
- More Newsmax TV
- Interpreter Who Aided ’08 Biden Rescue Escapes Afghanistan
- An Afghan interpreter who helped rescue then-Sen. Joe Biden in 2008 when his helicopter made an emergency landing in Afghanistan has escaped from the country, the Wall Street Journal reported…. [Full Story]
- One-Fourth of Critical US Infrastructure at Risk of Failure From Flooding
- About 25% of all critical infrastructure in the United States is at [Full Story]
- FB Whistleblower Frances Haugen Invited to Speak to Platform’s Oversight Board
- A watchdog created to help decide what’s taken down or left up on [Full Story]
- Cash at Risk as Biden Announced Major Changes to Your Bank Accounts
- SPONSOR: See what Americans are doing to protect their accounts [Full Story]
- State Files Charges in 3 Cases Tied to Absentee Ballots
- An employee at a suburban Detroit nursing home filled out absentee [Full Story]
- Election Workers Accused of Shredding Voter Applications
- Rasmussen Poll: 56 Percent Believe Cheating Tainted Biden’s 2020 Victory
- Wisconsin Attorney General Calls for Election Probe to End
- China’s Big Problem: Taiwan Likely Has Nuclear Weapons
- China has bombarded Taiwan’s Air Defense Identification Zone with [Full Story]
- GOP Slams Nike’s Decision to End Sales in Israel
- Nike’s recent decision to end all sales in Israel is a move that [Full Story] | platinum
- If You Have Brain Fog, Stop Eating These 3 Foods Right Now
- SPONSOR: If you have brain fog 2 days/week, this should terrify you [Full Story]
- Amazon to Allow Employees to Work Remotely Indefinitely
- Amazon said Monday it will allow many tech and corporate workers to [Full Story]
- Cruz Blames Canceled Southwest Flights on Biden Vaccine Mandate
- COVID ‘Malaise’ Hurting Biden’s Approval Ratings
- Merck Asks FDA to Authorize Promising Anti-COVID Pill
- Pompeo Visits West Bank, Supports Israeli Settlements
- Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo again expressed support for [Full Story]
- Google’s Ad Ban on Climate Skeptics Is About Politics, Not Environment
- Google says skeptics of what the company determines to be “scientific [Full Story] | platinum
- Trump Aides’ New Books on Tap for Release in Coming Weeks
- A wave of new books singing the praises of former President Donald [Full Story]
- Seniors Under 86 Years Of Age Get Up To $50000 In Life Ins For $19/Mth
- National Family Assurance
- Accused Colorado Supermarket Shooter Deemed Mentally Incompetent
- Psychologists who evaluated a 22-year-old man accused of fatally [Full Story]
- Biden Attends Nephew’s Wedding to Ex-‘Real Housewives’ Star
- President Joe Biden attended his nephew’s wedding in Pennsylvania on [Full Story]
- Mike Lindell Inducted Into Christian ‘Hall of Fame’
- Mike Lindell may be hated by big media and even shunned by Fox News, [Full Story]
- Trump Blasts Fox News for Rehiring Expert Who Called Arizona Early
- Former President Donald Trump slammed Fox News for rehiring the [Full Story]
- Trump to Newsmax: ‘Terrible’ Job by Biden Cause for Low Polls |
- Trump: China Wouldn’t Threaten Taiwan Under My Administration |
- China Says it Carried out Beach Landing Drills in Province opposite Taiwan
- China’s military said on Monday it had carried out beach landing and [Full Story]
- Left-Wing Democrats Target Sen. Sinema
- Arizona progressives are livid at moderate Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, [Full Story]
- GOP Seeks to Boost Hispanic Support Ahead of Midterms
- The Republican National Committee is opening several “Hispanic [Full Story]
- Herschel Walker Nets $3.7M in Contributions Since Announcing Senate Bid
- Former NFL star and Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker, who is [Full Story]
- Trump: China Wouldn’t Threaten Taiwan Under My Administration
- Former President Donald Trump said China would not be [Full Story] | video
- Capitol Police Whistleblower Calls Out Jan. 6 Leadership Failures, Lies
- A 30-year veteran of the U.S. Capitol Police, claiming to be a [Full Story]
- DHS Still Searching in Probe of Border Patrol ‘Whips’ Allegation
- Despite a vow to quickly conduct an investigation into the [Full Story]
- Hillary Rodham Clinton and Louise Penny Team Up to Write Novel ‘State of Terror’
- As U.S. forces left Afghanistan this summer and the Taliban seized [Full Story]
- Russia’s Navalny Says His Prison Status Changed to ‘Terrorist’
- Jailed Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny said on Monday that a prison [Full Story]
- Bing Crosby’s Heirs Sell Stake in Estate to Boost His Work
- Harry Crosby was 19 when his father, Bing, died in 1977. But when he [Full Story]
- Pearson/AP-NORC Poll: Cyberattacks Concerning to Most
- Most Americans across party lines have serious concerns about [Full Story]
- Oil Soars Above $80 a Barrel
- Oil prices rose more than 2% on Monday, extending gains as an energy [Full Story]
- Man Who Drove Truck Onto Sidewalk Gets Beaten, Dies
- A man died after he tried to hit people on a sidewalk with his truck, [Full Story]
- DHS Cancels More Border Wall Contracts as Crossings Surge
- The Department of Homeland Security has announced that it is [Full Story]
- Goldman Cuts Forecast for US Economic Growth
- Goldman Sachs cut its U.S. economic growth target to 5.6% for 2021 [Full Story]
- Man Arrested in Death of Ga. Officer Slain on 1st Shift
- Authorities have arrested a man suspected of gunning down a Georgia [Full Story]
- Southwest Airlines Cancels Hundreds of Flights
- Southwest Airlines canceled hundreds of flights over the weekend, [Full Story]
- More Newsfront
- Southwest Cancels Hundreds More Flights, Denies Sickout
- Southwest Airlines canceled several hundred more flights Monday following a weekend of major disruptions that it blamed on bad weather and air traffic control issues. Both the company and its pilots’ union denied reports of a sickout to protest mandatory COVID-19… [Full Story]
- Wall St Eases as Caution Rises Over Earnings; Financials Down
- Oil Settles up 1.5%; Hits Multi-year Highs on Surging Demand
- Mexico Presents Plan to Shutter Private Power Plants
- Green: Pandora Papers Do Not Represent Offshore Financial Industry
- More Finance
- What You Need to Know About Merck’s New COVID-19 Pill
- The world is abuzz over Merck’s new antiviral pill that promises to slash hospitalization from COVID-19 by half. The drug, molnupiravir, a hard-to-pronounce moniker named after the Norse god Thor’s mythical hammer, Mjölnir, comes in an easy-to-swallow pill.According to The… [Full Story]
- How to Eat Your Way to More Energy Every Day
- Younger Patients Recover From COVID Loss of Smell Sooner
- Poll: People Not Practicing Lifesaving Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Natural Ways to Relieve Sinus Pain
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Equities Closing Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12th year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship along with numerous awards in history. There have been several awards and honors and also recognition in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.