There are those on the hard left, along with some anti-Trump RINO or “Establishment” Republicans who are happy-to-thrilled that President Donald J. Trump is out of the White House. There are even a few, to be accurate, in the pro-Trump camp who love all the good things he did but who nevertheless think he failed at perhaps the biggest jobs he may have had.
Specifically, there are those who muse the missed opportunities by the 45th president for:
- “Draining the Swamp,”
- breaking up the FAANGBM brands under antitrust laws,
- and thus missing the opportunity to stop the ever-more-obvious nexus between specific billionaire oligarchs and their big corporate/tech/media interests.
These and more are on the minds of pro-Trump voices. While such sentiments are emotionally understandable, they are arguably unjustified and unfair. No modern president, including the late Ronald Reagan, did more to stop the wholesale loss of the American Republic’s founding principles than President Donald John Trump.
During the last 4 years, the 45th President did the nation the huge favor of revealing just how deep, dark, and corrupt the swamp is. President Trump revealed how biased big tech and much of big media is. And never forget, that under the Trump Administration years, there were several antitrust probes launched. It is hardly the fault of the president that those probes did not gain enough momentum to stop the digital and media mugging and muzzling that he and his supporters have experienced in the China Virus era of world history.
Notice to new readers: the views quoted or expressed here should not be
construed to reflect that of other sponsors, sources, tipsters, or supporters.
They are here because we have the runaway largest audience in our profession.
That does not mean that they agree. The disclaimer aside, let’s return to the
headline and related themes.
The 45th President is in not ‘officially’ recognized but is arguably the true winner of the 2020 election contest. Evidence for that claim continues to mount. See the below and linked for starters.
- Part One – The Immaculate Deception
- Part Two – The Art of the Steal
- Part Three – Yes, President Trump Won
- In addition, below is the recent report from the Director of National Intelligence, describing how the CCP interfered with our elections last November 3rd. It also essentially describes how the CIA – think Deep State – colluded with this effort.
DNI John Ratcliff Declassified Information on Election Interference
This writer does not recognize any legitimacy of the Biden-Harris regime. That is a simple matter of law and logic. If someone – think the Biden-Harris duo, among others – has benefited from a stolen election then they do not have the rights or honor due to the office they happen to occupy.
It is the hope here on the Masthead to be a peaceful but persuasive voice of evidence- and reason-based resistance to the emerging Oligarch ruled feudalistic state dubbed #VichyUSA.
Ironically, much of what the enemies of Trump claimed about him – racism, misogyny, power mad, etc – were actually clever, Orwellian, manipulative projections of their beliefs and behaviors onto President Trump. The Obama-Biden (D) years, and the Bush-Cheney (R) years before them, marked new wars and new threats to American liberties.
Fasten your seat belts. To hope to save the increasingly obvious threats to:
- free speech,
- religious liberties,
- 2nd Amendment,
- Privacy and other constitutionally protected rights,
that have now been made manifest in the American Republic will require several tactical and strategic things.
For instance, courageous red state or constitutionally minded:
- other public officials elected and appointed,
- and Attorneys General (AG) that take their oath of office seriously must act on behalf of the evidence and the rights of we the people.
Note that even if Biden-Harris ‘won’ the election legitimately, they still do not have the right to violate their oaths of office. Nor do they have the right to violate the U.S. Constitution or other laws of the land.
Even if a democratically achieved victory occurred absent fraud (highly doubtful), their day one actions already evidence a disregard for the safety and constitutionally protected rights of “We the People.” Red-blooded Americans need not wait longer to give Biden-Harris some ‘chance’ to prove themselves. Day one and the pre-installation events already showed us all that was needed.
The initial raft of purported – but arguably illicit – “executive orders” are the initial down payment on political payoffs to Biden’s masters. For instance, stopping the Keystone Pipeline was protested by Canadian Prime Minster Justin Trudeau and will of course be challenged by those who let contracts based on the prior authorizations.
That and other purportedly illicit EO steps will drive up energy costs, make 2020 Census apportionment based in part on the count of non-citizens, allow those previously barred entry to the U.S. from dangerous countries to enter, and more.
Per the White House to MHProNews is this official list of EOs. Some have comments in parenthesis added by MHProNews. Putting some in bold is not to imply that the others are unimportant.
- Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis (This will include a stop of ANWAR and other drilling).
- Proclamation on the Termination Of Emergency With Respect To The Southern Border Of The United States And Redirection Of Funds Diverted To Border Wall Construction (This stops the Trump Wall and is part of the new regime’s signal to those in Latin America or beyond to ‘rush the border.’)
- Preserving and Fortifying Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Reinstating Deferred Enforced Departure for Liberians
- Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis (This has implications on energy costs, but it also will impact housing and more.)
- Executive Order on Ethic Commitments by Executive Branch Personnel
- Modernizing Regulatory Review (possible/likely MH Industry impact.)
- Executive Order on Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation (People of faith who already respected the rights of the individual on civil rights laws plus those who oppose undermining women’s athletics or other practical health and safety issues should be concerned.
- Executive Order on Ensuring a Lawful and Accurate Enumeration and Apportionment Pursuant to the Decennial Census (If not challenged by state AGs or others, this would make illegals and others will be counted in determining congressional districts, numbers of lawmakers, and will impact federal spending and more.)
- Executive Order on Revocation of Certain Executive Orders Concerning Federal Regulation (This – like one above – are arguably illicit EO that could impact our profession and others.)
- Executive Order on the Revision of Civil Immigration Enforcement Policies and Priorities
- Executive Order on Organizing and Mobilizing the United States Government to Provide a Unified and Effective Response to Combat COVID-19 and to Provide United States Leadership on Global Health and Security
- Executive Order on Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing
- Proclamation on Ending Discriminatory Bans on Entry to The United States
- Executive Order On Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government
- Regulatory Freeze Pending Review
- A National Day of Unity (‘You will be united to our regime!’) quoting in part: “With unity, we can save lives and beat this pandemic. We can build our economy back better and include everyone. We can right wrongs and root out systemic racism in our country. We can confront the climate crisis with American jobs and ingenuity. We can protect our democracy by seeing each other not as adversaries but as fellow Americans. For the world to see, with unity we can lead not just by the example of our power, but by the power of our example.” Note that phrase, “build back better” which are part of the Great Reset. That has clear and concerning threats to our profession and everyone who owns or desire their own housing, real estate, or who owns personal property.
That list is sadly illustrative of Ben Garrison’s recent cartoon.
That list should be considered through the lens of the applied logic from the Cornell Law website – among others – makes it clear that illegitimate laws (or by extension, illegitimate EOs) do not carry the force of law. “Carefully assessing the purposes asserted to be the basis of the statutory scheme, the Court found all but one to be impermissible or inapplicable…” That legal principle dates back to the early days of the Republic, to the Marbury vs. Madison decision.
This is one of several reasons why individuals, families, as well as groups must get back to basics. Among those basics is an understanding of how American law is supposed to operate. It may come down to numbers of informed citizens who truly understand their constitutional rights. What lies ahead may depend on “We the People” who are willing to defend their neighbor’s rights, including but not limited to do that through the power of the jury vote.
MHProNews plans on a more in depth probe of constitutional rights, but will point again to this little known and misunderstood power cited below.
As power and gun grabbing are arguably about to increase, cool heads grounded in faith, prayer, and a love of family, flag, and country will be needed. This is no longer a drill. This is no longer hypothetical. Grab your coffee or energy drink.
The MHI/Association Angle
For those of you who have kidded yourselves into thinking that MHI and/or one of their ‘loyal’ state association affiliates were ‘protecting’ your interests, let’s be clear. The case has been made – and for several years they and their attorneys never dared dispute it publicly – that the Arlington, VA based MHI are compromised duplicitous sellouts to the “billionaires and elites” who have misled and undermined the honest independents of our industry with years of empty promises.
The masters of MHI led independents one-by-one down a purported blind alley, waiting to let you and yours get mugged. Thousands lost their businesses entirely. Thousands of others sold out for discounted valuations, often not realizing that they had been hoodwinked.
MHI blew 4 years of Trump de-regulations. Perhaps other trade groups did so too, but we are focused on this industry. What more evidence do skeptics want as proof that MHI’s staff and leaders are either: feckless, inept, paltering, duplicitous, ‘traitors with a smile’ that have arguably lied and misled our industry’s independents for years?
By doing so, didn’t MHI and their corporate masters also undermine millions of our profession’s past, present, and would-be consumers?
Trust MHI and their ‘leaders’ at your own peril.
Consider saving your dues and we sincerely suggest you stop wasting your time with them. Read their emails if you wish, but for your own sakes, do not think for a moment that they are working for your interests. If they had a leg to stand on, they would have debated their performance publicly with this writer after repeated invitations, private and public. They declined because they apparently know they would lose such a debate. Which is said because in a pragmatic sense that obviously should mean to you that you cannot trust MHI and their corporate masters.
Let us keep an eye on the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and other trade groups too. In the aftermath of the Capitol building breach, ABC News and others in media reported that the NAR announced that they will be “temporarily pausing” all federal contributions to those in Congress who objected to certifying the Biden-Harris win. While it is their ‘right,’ excuse me? We have respected NAR for years and will continue to use a “separate the wheat and chaff” approach to them and others.
That said, why is the NAR and others in corporate and nonprofit lobbying are publicly punishing those lawmakers who publicly stood up to verbally fight for the interests of some 75 plus million Trump voters?
One might think that builders and realtors would stand FOR Trump and his millions of supporters, not against him and his supporters. But that would forget the logic of Democratic politics, and ‘how the Castle and Moat’ applies. Do not forget that one of the larger voices in the NAR are Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
The truth has been hiding in plain sight here for
those willing to consider the evidence with an open mind.
You – Yes YOU – Are On Several Lists
Make no mistake about the above or the following. If you are online (and unless someone printed this out for you to read, you clearly are online), you have digital files that record much of what you see, view, listen to, and do.
- Do you own a registered firearm? You are on a list.
- Are you a registered Republican? A Libertarian? You are on a list (this writer is not affiliated with any political party).
- Your driver’s license, passport, or other official photo ID makes you part of a digital database.
- Your debit or credit cards create a record of how you spend your money.
- Ever post something constitutional, Christian, pro-Trump, pro-USA, for religious liberty (Jews, Muslims, etc.) oriented? You too are on a list.
- If you own a “smart phone,” unless it is deactivated, that phone’s GPS functions are tracking your movements.
- Communist China’s people and their neighbors know these powerful threats to their personal freedom. That is why Hong Kong resisted Beijing’s takeover last year!
- That fear of communist tyranny is why the Republic of Taiwan still resist Communist China!
The threat to you personally and/or to those that you know can not be overstated. The powers that be are posturing that all of this is as it should be. After all, President Trump was the tyrant in their narrative. But that is so obviously absurd now. Where was his barbed wire mounted fencing during his inauguration? Why didn’t President Trump need some 25,000 national guardsmen to protect him during his inauguration?
On a spiritual level, we must get back to basics like the Ten Commandments. This is a time for a spiritual awakening. God is patient but is not mocked.
On a personal level, you still have to eat, drink, and pay bills. But the prudent must also look around and look ahead. The adage that we study history and current events because anything that has happened before can happen again applies.
There is no easy return to the ‘normal’ that existed on January 1, 2020. Too many Americans are paying the price for a relative limp and lackluster attention to the things that matter most. We are now collectively paying the price.
Here on MHProNews, we have for some years wrote longer articles that linked the sources and evidence and that laid out the case step by step. That has in some ways paid off in this respect. We can now reference back to years of warnings. This is not about “I told you so.” Rather, it is about underscoring that evidence, facts, and applied reason matters.
You and others will need that evidence to persuade the persuadable.
I pray that President Trump is going to do what he said. That he is watching and will always fight for the American People. We need his sort of cunning leadership right now.
- If President Trump does not act to lead, then who will?
- Perhaps a coalition of possible leaders such as Lt. General Michael Flynn? Sidney Powell? Other legal, business, or nonprofit leaders who organized the Jericho March and Stop-the-Steal?
- Will local #MAGA Americans organize clubs to discuss #VichyUSA and work to inform persuadable people in your circle of influence and contacts?
CD Media estimates that America may have a year before the control of the ‘powers that be’ that are the puppet-masters for Biden-Harris and their regime are too strong to resist effectively.
My saintly and well-informed mother taught me the Native American expression not to judge another person until you have walked a mile in their moccasins. We can only guess how much pressure, treacherous, and manipulative information President Trump and his amazing family were subjected to during the last 5 years. If he and they never did a single additional thing, I could hardly blame them. My father, a pre-internet but internationally recognized brilliant philosopher – the first summa cum laude Ph.D. in the 500 year history of the University of Cologne, Germany – taught us logic and the use of discernment and reasoning. They lived under totalitarians. They warned my siblings and I about the threats of propaganda, socialism, communism – much of what we are now witnessing in our beloved USA.
That said, once more for emphasis. There is no president in our lifetime that did more for “We the People.” Jesus is my Savior. God is my Father. The Holy Spirit binds all people of good will together. Next in line in the hierarchy of faith, flag, family, and fortune – Donald J. Trump in my humble view is still in my humble view our 45th President. Like Juan Guido, he is arguably a president in exile.
This may be sobering but it is a message of hope for those with the eyes to see. There is more ahead. Depending on the version of the Bible you have, there are those who say that the phrase “Be not afraid” is used 365 times.
Now is the time for sober thought, prayer, planning, and courageous action.
Again, to learn more, see the links above and below. Until next time, that’s a wrap on this installment of manufactured housing “Industry News, Tips, and Views Pros Can Use” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHLivingNews.com.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.
Connect on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/latonykovach
Recent and Related Reports:
The text/image boxes below are linked to other reports, which can be accessed by clicking on them.