What follows are two fresh perspectives, each an analysis on unfolding U.S. news and events. The first one – “14 Signs America Is Being Undermined From Within” is from a news site that is generally pro-Republican, the other from an entirely different site that is generally progressive and is led by a lifelong Democrat. Recent widely bipartisan legislation apparently signed into law the newest federal holiday of “Juneteenth” or June 19th. Juneteenth has been celebrated for decades in the red state of Republican led Texas. Juneteenth commemorates when slaves freed by Republican President Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation in the former Confederate States – which had been led by Democrat Jefferson Davis – attained practical liberation from the chattel bondage that was declared by the Emancipation Proclamation.
It is a new holiday worthy of being properly celebrated by a heady dose of historical truth instead of spin, which should in turn reflect on what had caused the plight of millions America today.
The first item that follows is from the WND NewsCenter, and like the report that follows from a Democratic led news and information platform, each are used with permission of their respective publications. They will be followed by additional MHProNews information, analysis, commentary and then the Friday manufactured housing stock reports at the 6.18.2021 closing bell.
As noted, the following exclusive from the WND Newscenter is used with permission. Note that each of these topics, such as the spread of homeless encampments, have been previously addressed here on MHProNews and/or MHLivingNews, sometimes months to a year or more ago, depending on the issue.
14 signs America is being overthrown from within
Exclusive: Shari Goodman explains how our ‘founding principles and ideals are being erased’
WND Guest Columnist
Published June 17, 2021 at 7:32pm
By Shari Goodman
As a superpower and symbol of freedom, the United States has a list of foreign enemies eager to see America’s demise. In today’s nuclear age, the threat of mutual destruction is not an option; however, what if America’s demise could be achieved without firing a single shot by enemy infiltration and penetration from within? The following indicators are currently underway.
An open southern border is a sieve for illegal foreign nationals from around the globe whose unlawful entry decimate our homogeny and erase our sovereignty. Americans are forced to compete for lower wages with those working under the table. Without voter ID verification, illegals have the capacity to interfere with our elections, and our right to self-governance is impeded.
Marxism in education
TRENDING: Move over Donald Trump, now Hillary Clinton disputes validity of election results
One of the first items to be introduced in totalitarian takeovers is the introduction of Marxism. Class warfare, a tactic employed by Marxist to divide and conquer, is ineffective in a free, classless society; thus, racial warfare disguised as Critical Race Theory and Equity in education is an effective alternative. The Biden regime has removed the pro-American 1776 Commission introduced by President Trump in favor of a Black Lives Matter Marxist 1619 Project. Instead of an emphasis on American ideals and love of country, our youth are in the midst of a Marxist indoctrination project with emphasis on tribalism, skin color and non-binary gender studies.
Totalitarianism cannot succeed without censorship. The rise of Big Tech has led to control over the flow of information by Big Tech barons. Their ability to control content has manifested itself in election interference and misinformation. Thousands of Wuhan coronavirus deaths could have been prevented had the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin been made public. Big Tech, the press and the mainstream media did not permit dissent from official government dogma and engaged in the proliferation of misinformation. As we now know today, the virus did not originate in a wet market, mask and social distancing are ineffective, and hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment. The disease resulting from the Wuhan virus was rebranded as “COVID-19,” and any referral to the Chinese Wuhan virus as anything but COVID was immediately censored.
Chaos, race riots and divisiveness
For a nation to disintegrate, conditions must be ripe with chaos and civil unrest. Beginning in the spring of last year, Americans witnessed Black Lives Matter and Antifa race riots in blue urban areas. Thousands marched, looted, burned, maimed and killed in the name of Black Lives Matter, a domestic Marxist terrorist paramilitary arm of the Democratic Party. With little or no push back from law enforcement, these riots continue to this day whenever a perceived injustice occurs.
Discrimination in federal and local law enforcement is upheld. From sanctuary cities for illegals endorsed by blue city mayors to unenforced city ordinances, laws are no longer uniformly applied. In California, there are thousands of permitted homeless encampments where drugs, litter, human waste and the mentally ill can be found. It is no longer safe to walk the streets in major urban areas beset by a pathology indicative of a society in decay.
Defunding the police
One of the earmarks of a civilized society is law and order, and a police force in place to uphold it. The introduction to the “defund the police” movement by Black Lives Matter has taken root in blue urban areas. Their mission is to erase all local law enforcement under the pretense and false narrative of “police brutality.” Such a move has already led to the death of more than 264 officers across this country last year. Currently, there is a shortage of applications at police academies, and many police officers are retiring early; thus, there is a severe shortage of officers to enforce the laws.
Emptying prisons and jails
In California and New York City, blue governors, mayors and progressive district attorneys are emptying the prisons. Gov. Gavin Newsom of California has lowered and eliminated bail for many misdemeanors and felonies. One can walk out of a Walmart or Rite Aid with stolen goods and not be prosecuted if the goods are valued at less than $950. With a zero-dollar bail policy in California and New York, there has been a significant increase in crime. Thugs there brazenly roam the streets in search of victims.
The advancement of policies favoring red China, Iran and Russia
By closing our Alaska pipeline and interfering in energy production as soon as Biden took office, we lost our energy independence created under the Trump administration. America is now dependent on foreign oil while enriching the coffers of the Iranian mullahs and Russia at the cost of thousands of lost American jobs. Where President Trump lowered regulations hampering American companies, Biden introduced Obama’s old regulations sending American companies and jobs overseas once again.
Elimination of the middle class
Capitalism in the United States gave rise to the largest middle class in the history of the world. Unlike Third World dictatorships marked by corruption and oligarchies, the United States, with its emphasis on individualism, unrestrained by government, gave rise to entrepreneurship and innovation. With its emphasis on equity and class envy, Marxism needs to rid society of a middle class. Wherever Marxism/communism has been introduced, two classes remain, the 1% elite oligarchy and the 99% poverty stricken. Roughly 200,00 small business establishments were forced to permanently close by federal and state edicts while corporate America remained free to operate.
The politicization and weaponization of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and State Department
A nation must rely on its various intelligence agencies and a Justice Department to protect the nation from enemies from within and without. As of this year, the Biden administration’s Justice Department has arrested over 400 Trump supporters who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6. They are regarded as domestic terrorists guilty of the worst attack on our country since Pearl Harbor, and they are held in solitary confinement for trespassing. Their imprisonment is reminiscent of political prisoners found in lawless dictatorships around the globe, while Antifa and BLM continue to riot, burn and kill as they roam our streets. Furthermore, in a move filled with symbolism, our State Department has announced the Marxist Black Lives Matter flag will fly along the American flag at our embassies throughout the world.
A corporate oligarchy funding Marxism
As of last year, Wall Street contributed nearly $100 million dollars to Black Lives Matter, a seditious organization founded by “trained Marxists” for the purpose of overthrowing our constitutional republic in favor of Marxism. The support for communism from our corporate elites is most telling and foreboding.
A society marked by cultural Marxism
The emphasis on equity and social justice can be found in leading magazines, books, Hollywood, music, teachers unions, in our universities and at sports events. Cultural Marxism surrounds us, and those who are not with the program are ridiculed, shamed, ostracized and sometimes punished.
President Trump is currently under investigation for tax fraud by the attorney general of New York, regardless of the previous lack of evidence found during the Mueller probe.
Reports the New York Post: “On multiple occasions before and after her election, Letitia James accused the president of money-laundering, offering zero evidence. She promised to ‘definitely sue him,’ and since her election, she has made good on that promise. While she has admitted in court that she does not have any evidence of wrongdoing, she has never retracted her public assertions of criminal activity. She has spent much of her time in office on anti-Trump fishing expeditions.”
Rudy Giuliani, Roger Stone, Gen. Michael Flynn and Lin Wood, among others, are Trump supporters and influencers targeted with malicious lawsuits and prosecution. Under American Marxism, they have become America’s political prisoners! There is sufficient evidence for Hillary Clinton, Joe and Hunter Biden, Susan Rice, James Comey, John Brennen and Barack Obama to have been indicted for sharing classified information, bribery, money laundering, spying on a sitting president and lying to Congress, but unlike Stone and Giuliani, none of them has had their homes raided in the early morning dawn by federal agents with guns drawn.
The penetration and politization of America’s military
The introduction of Wokeness in the military, with its emphasis on political correctness, first took root during the Obama years. Instead of an emphasis on maximizing the lethality and readiness of forces, members of the military are now asked to prepare an “Environmental Roadmap” and to consider the needs of breastfeeding mothers when making operational plans. Additionally, the Department of Defense is now required to protect the rights of the LGBTQ community. While China is gearing up its military to be more masculine, our American military is becoming more feminine.
The indicators listed above are in play as Americans find themselves caught in a Marxist revolution where America’s founding principles and ideals are being erased. As previous generations have laid down their lives and fortunes, so too today, American patriots are instrumental in a behind-the-scenes quest for liberty. Beginning with a full audit of Arizona’s last election in an effort to ensure election integrity, to red state governors’ refusal to follow illegal federal edicts, to parental uprisings against Marxist school boards across this country, the pushback has begun. Today’s freedom fighters may not be wearing a uniform, but they are fighting within the confines of the law to reclaim America’s founding principles of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. However, given the previous hesitancy of our courts and agencies we once relied upon to become involved, the rumbling and advocacy of guerrilla warfare is beginning to be heard. Our history is not one of pacifism. Lest the Marxists/communists believe otherwise, when all else fails, many Americans may once again rise up in defense of liberty.
Shari Goodman is a Los Angeles based educator, activist and public speaker. She has written for American Thinker, the Los Angeles Times, WND and other publications.
Clearly, Goodman’s thoughts are heady stuff. While it would have been useful to have provided a few more hotlinks or footnotes, the thrust of her comments are supported by evidence from a range of sources that MHProNews has in many cases previously reported on.
Next, is this news-analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola from the CHD Defender news, advocacy, and information site, led by lifelong Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (RFK Jr.), an accomplished attorney and non-profit leader. While different than the WND NewsCenter item above, there are several overlapping points.
As a cautionary note to what follows. The phrase ‘largely owned’ merits clarification, which the report itself provides for the detail-oriented reader. It does not necessarily mean that they are mostly owned, but rather, that there are ownership interests by these two conglomerates that their report is focused upon. Note that Berkshire Hathaway is noted in the featured graphic, but is not the focus of the written report. That clearly implies Berkshire’s – meaning Warren Buffett, et al and their involvement. That could include Bill Gates, as prior reports by the Defender and RFK Jr themselves have indicated. It deals in part, through a linked video, with the Great Reset, which is openly pitched on the World Economic Forum (WEF) website, and has clear economic, political and other impacts on our profession, America, and the other nations around the world. When three of these investment fund giants in that featured graphic are said by the author to have ’90 percent of the S&P 500,’ that means there is a stock interest – which gives those firms influence. It is not necessarily outright control, nor does the report that follows say so.
That clarification made, let’s dive in.
BIG PHARMA › VIEWS
Who Owns Big Pharma + Big Media? You’ll Never Guess.
BlackRock and the Vanguard Group, the two largest asset management firms in the world, combined own The New York Times and other legacy media, along with Big Pharma.
By Dr. Joseph Mercola
- Big Pharma and mainstream media are largely owned by two asset management firms: BlackRock and Vanguard.
- Drug companies are driving COVID-19 responses — all of which, so far, have endangered rather than optimized public health — and mainstream media have been willing accomplices in spreading their propaganda, a false official narrative that leads the public astray and fosters fear based on lies.
- Vanguard and BlackRock are the top two owners of Time Warner, Comcast, Disney and News Corp, four of the six media companies that control more than 90% of the U.S. media landscape.
- BlackRock and Vanguard form a secret monopoly that own just about everything else you can think of too. In all, they have ownership in 1,600 American firms, which in 2015 had combined revenues of $9.1 trillion. When you add in the third-largest global owner, State Street, their combined ownership encompasses nearly 90% of all S&P 500 firms.
- Vanguard is the largest shareholder of BlackRock. Vanguard itself, on the other hand, has a unique structure that makes its ownership more difficult to discern, but many of the oldest, richest families in the world can be linked to Vanguard funds.
What does The New York Times and a majority of other legacy media have in common with Big Pharma? Answer: They’re largely owned by BlackRock and the Vanguard Group, the two largest asset management firms in the world. Moreover, it turns out these two companies form a secret monopoly that owns just about everything else you can think of too. As reported in the featured video:
“The stock of the world’s largest corporations are owned by the same institutional investors. They all own each other. This means that ‘competing’ brands, like Coke and Pepsi aren’t really competitors, at all, since their stock is owned by exactly the same investment companies, investment funds, insurance companies, banks and in some cases, governments.
“The smaller investors are owned by larger investors. Those are owned by even bigger investors. The visible top of this pyramid shows only two companies whose names we have often seen …They are Vanguard and BlackRock.
“The power of these two companies is beyond your imagination. Not only do they own a large part of the stocks of nearly all big companies but also the stocks of the investors in those companies. This gives them a complete monopoly.
“A Bloomberg report states that both these companies in the year 2028, together will have investments in the amount of 20 trillion dollars. That means that they will own almost everything.’”
Who are the Vanguard?
The word “vanguard” means “the foremost position in an army or fleet advancing into battle,” and/or “the leading position in a trend or movement.” Both are fitting descriptions of this global behemoth, owned by globalists pushing for a Great Reset, the core of which is the transfer of wealth and ownership from the hands of the many into the hands of the very few.
Interestingly, Vanguard is the largest shareholder of BlackRock, as of March 2021. Vanguard itself, on the other hand, has a “unique” corporate structure that makes its ownership more difficult to discern. It’s owned by its various funds, which in turn are owned by the shareholders. Aside from these shareholders, it has no outside investors and is not publicly traded. As reported in the featured video:
“The elite who own Vanguard apparently do not like being in the spotlight but of course they cannot hide from who is willing to dig. Reports from Oxfam and Bloomberg say that 1% of the world, together owns more money than the other 99%. Even worse, Oxfam says that 82% of all earned money in 2017 went to this 1%.
“In other words, these two investment companies, Vanguard and BlackRock hold a monopoly in all industries in the world and they, in turn, are owned by the richest families in the world, some of whom are royalty and who have been very rich since before the Industrial Revolution.”
While it would take time to sift through all of Vanguard’s funds to identify individual shareholders, and therefore owners of Vanguard, a quick look-see suggests Rothschild Investment Corp. and the Edmond De Rothschild Holding are two such stakeholders. Keep the name Rothschild in your mind as you read on, as it will feature again later.
The video above also identifies the Italian Orsini family, the American Bush family, the British Royal family, the du Pont family, the Morgans, Vanderbilts and Rockefellers, as Vanguard owners.
BlackRock/Vanguard own Big Pharma
According to Simply Wall Street, in February 2020, BlackRock and Vanguard were the two largest shareholders of GlaxoSmithKline, at 7% and 3.5% of shares respectively. At Pfizer, the ownership is reversed, with Vanguard being the top investor and BlackRock the second-largest stockholder.
Keep in mind that stock ownership ratios can change at any time, since companies buy and sell on a regular basis, so don’t get hung up on percentages. The bottom line is that BlackRock and Vanguard, individually and combined, own enough shares at any given time that we can say they easily control both Big Pharma and the centralized legacy media — and then some
Why does this matter? It matters because drug companies are driving COVID-19 responses — all of which, so far, have endangered rather than optimized public health — and mainstream media have been willing accomplices in spreading their propaganda, a false official narrative that has, and still is, leading the public astray and fosters fear based on lies.
To have any chance of righting this situation, we must understand who the central players are, where the harmful dictates are coming from, and why these false narratives are being created in the first place.
As noted in Global Justice Now’s December 2020 report “The Horrible History of Big Pharma,” we simply cannot allow drug companies — “which have a long track record of prioritizing corporate profit over people’s health” — to continue to dictate COVID-19 responses.
In it, they review the shameful history of the top seven drug companies in the world that are now developing and manufacturing drugs and gene-based “vaccines” against COVID-19, while mainstream media have helped suppress information about readily available older drugs that have been shown to have a high degree of efficacy against the infection.
BlackRock/Vanguard own the media
When it comes to The New York Times, as of May 2021, BlackRock is the second-largest stockholder at 7.43% of total shares, just after The Vanguard Group, which owns the largest portion (8.11%).
In addition to The New York Times, Vanguard and BlackRock are also the top two owners of Time Warner, Comcast, Disney and News Corp, four of the six media companies that control more than 90% of the U.S. media landscape.
Needless to say, if you have control of this many news outlets, you can control entire nations by way of carefully orchestrated and organized centralized propaganda disguised as journalism.
If your head is spinning already, you’re not alone. It’s difficult to describe circular and tightly interwoven relationships in a linear fashion. The world of corporate ownership is labyrinthine, where everyone seems to own everyone, to some degree.
However, the key take-home message is that two companies stand out head and neck above all others, and those are BlackRock and Vanguard. Together, they form a hidden monopoly on global asset holdings, and through their influence over our centralized media, they have the power to manipulate and control a great deal of the world’s economy and events, and how the world views it all.
Considering BlackRock in 2018 announced that it has “social expectations” from the companies it invests in, its potential role as a central hub in the Great Reset and the “build back better” plan cannot be overlooked.
Add to this information showing it “undermines competition through owning shares in competing companies” and “blurs boundaries between private capital and government affairs by working closely with regulators,” and one would be hard-pressed to not see how BlackRock/Vanguard and their globalist owners might be able to facilitate the Great Reset and the so-called “green” revolution, both of which are part of the same wealth-theft scheme.
BlackRock and Vanguard own the world
That assertion will become even clearer once you realize that this duo’s influence is not limited to Big Pharma and the media. Importantly, BlackRock also works closely with central banks around the world, including the U.S. Federal Reserve, which is a private entity, not a federal one. It lends money to the central bank, acts as an adviser to it, and develops the central bank’s software.
BlackRock/Vanguard also own shares of a long list of other companies, including Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Alphabet Inc. As illustrated in the graphic of BlackRock and Vanguard’s ownership network below, featured in the 2017 article “These Three Firms Own Corporate America” in The Conversation, it would be near-impossible to list them all.
In all, BlackRock and Vanguard have ownership in some 1,600 American firms, which in 2015 had combined revenues of $9.1 trillion. When you add in the third-largest global owner, State Street, their combined ownership encompasses nearly 90% of all S&P 500 firms.
A global monopoly few know anything about
To tease out the overarching influence of BlackRock and Vanguard in the global marketplace, be sure to watch the 45-minute-long video featured at the top of this article. It provides a wide-view summary of the hidden monopoly network of Vanguard- and BlackRock-owned corporations, and their role in the Great Reset. A second much shorter video (above) offers an additional review of this information.
How can we tie BlackRock/Vanguard — and the globalist families that own them — to the Great Reset? Barring a public confession, we have to look at the relationships between these behemoth globalist-owned corporations and consider the influence they can wield through those relationships. As noted by Lew Rockwell:
“When Lynn Forester de Rothschild wants the United States to be a one-party country (like China) and doesn’t want voter ID laws passed in the U.S., so that more election fraud can be perpetrated to achieve that end, what does she do?
“She holds a conference call with the world’s top 100 CEOs and tells them to publicly decry as ‘Jim Crow’ Georgia’s passing of an anti-corruption law and she orders her dutiful CEOs to boycott the State of Georgia, like we saw with Coca-Cola and Major League Baseball and even Hollywood star, Will Smith.
“In this conference call, we see shades of the Great Reset, Agenda 2030, the New World Order. The UN wants to make sure, as does [World Economic Forum founder and executive chairman Klaus] Schwab that in 2030, poverty, hunger, pollution and disease no longer plague the Earth.
“To achieve this, the UN wants taxes from Western countries to be split by the mega corporations of the elite to create a brand-new society. For this project, the UN says we need a world government — namely the UN, itself.”
As I’ve reviewed in many previous articles, it seems quite clear that the COVID-19 pandemic was orchestrated to bring about this New World Order — the Great Reset — and the 45-minute video featured at the top of the article does a good job of explaining how this was done. And at the heart of it all, the “heart” toward which all global wealth streams flow, we find BlackRock and Vanguard.
Originally published by Mercola. Dr. Joseph Mercola
Dr. Joseph Mercola is the founder of Mercola.com.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Children’s Health Defense.
Who Owns Big Pharma + Big Media? You’ll Never Guess. © Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.
Additional Information, More MHProNews Analysis and Commentary
Stating the obvious can create focus. There are no news sites, no political parties, no merely human leaders of corporate or other types of organizations that are perfect. The principle of separating the wheat from the chaff applies to all mere mortals, and that includes this site too. All perceived truth is a subset of eternal and actual truth, which is the authentic measuring rod for what is good and what is not.
Progressive award-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald recently ripped off the proverbial band-aid from two more intelligence state operations. One was a purported plot against Democratic Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, that included ties to a group that used a manufactured home previously reported by MHProNews. That occurred shortly before the 2020 general election, and while early voting was underway in several states.
The second was the January 6th Capitol Building Breach, that MHProNews previously reported appeared to be in part a psyops with military/intelligence community ties. Greenwald says the evidence is mounting that the FBI apparently knew of the plans to breach the Capitol Building, see his report and analysis linked here as download sent to MHProNews by Greenwald.
Some of the companies in the featured image used by the Defender op-ed above are clearly involved in the manufactured housing industry. They have ties to brands that arguably dominate the Manufactured Housing Institute. But Berkshire Hathaway and BlackRock – both of which have well known manufactured home industry investments – are also tied to the fairly new nonprofit called the Civic Alliance. These are elements of the truth hiding in plain sight. As the dots are connected, a picture emerges of what politicos from the left and right have aptly called a ‘rigged system.’ That’s not just a catchy phrase, the evidence reflects that the system is rigged.
That Civic Alliance has numerous ties to big business, big media, big tech, and big Pharma, to name but a few. It fits the description by Warren Buffett of class warfare, which Buffett at least twice bragged his class was winning and had won.
What’s reports like those above and linked reflect is this. What is occurring in manufactured housing is a microcosm of what’s taking place in America and much of the world. There are serious voices on the left and right that are and have been sounding the alarm. The three below are just reminders of numerous others. They are not presented in any particular order of importance, but rather to illustrate that they are voices that span the common notions of the left-right divide.
Those voices cited above are among others that know that bucking the rigged system is necessary for personal freedom to survive – and they are saying so.
There are evidenced based reasons to question the legitimacy of Joe Biden. As election audits slowly wind on in various jurisdictions, those concerns may either be confirmed or put to rest. That said, MHProNews in several respects has a superior track record to much of the so-called reporting by much of the mainstream media that are little more than tools of the nexus between big business, big tech, numbers of DINO Democrats, some RINO Republicans, and what Greenwald and Robert F. Kennedy Jr have ripped for their authoritarian push to dominate the American Republic.
Is this all to much to believe? Can such outrageous acts be carried out in plain sight? As a reminder for those questions – and pressing into what can be done about this? – is the following.
The following is an exclusive from the WND Newscenter and is used with permission.
The solution to Big Tech and the oligarchs
Anyone who thinks Big Tech will be reined in by regulations has not been paying close attention. The following cases exposed years of documented corporate, regulatory and accounting failures. They spotlight massive corruption and mainstream media misses.
· VW “Diesel-Gate”
· Bernard “Bernie” Madoff
· Lehman Brothers
· Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac (Government Sponsored Enterprises/GSEs).
Collectively, that list involved hundreds of billions of dollars in losses by investors. Various types of fraud, corruption and deception occurred. Because taxpayers and the broader economy were impacted by Lehman Brothers and GSEs housing-finance scandals, those cost Americans trillions of dollars.
John Kenneth Galbraith said: “Regulatory bodies, like the people who comprise them … become, with some exceptions, either an arm of the industry they are regulating or senile.” Bingo.
Modern robber barons are dominating information and capital. Cold Fusion’s documentary about the Theranos’ scandal observed: “It’s the illusionary effect where if you repeat a lie enough times people start to believe it, especially if you have credible names surrounding the product.”
Problematic products are from corrupt companies.
Theranos’ Elizabeth Holmes is shown with then Vice President Joe Biden and President Barack Obama. In the massive Enron scandal, Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling are shown with then President George W. Bush (R). Those establishment politicians are sufficient to make the point of the “illusionary effect” of “repeating a big lie enough times” when “credible names” are involved.
Harry Markopolos and his colleagues spent years trying to get public officials and mainstream media to expose the massive Bernie Madoff fraud they knew existed. Forbes says Madoff losses may have exceeded $50 billion.
Other regulatory failures are hiding in plain sight. The New York Times quoted Warren Buffett: “There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”
Buffett’s “class” profited wildly in the 2008 and 2020 economic upheavals. How? CNBC quoted billionaire Bill Gates: “I didn’t even want to meet Warren because I thought, ‘Hey this guy buys and sells things, and so he found imperfections in terms of markets, that’s not value added to society, that’s a zero-sum game that is almost parasitic.’”
The CDC defines parasitic: “A parasite is an organism that lives on or in a host organism and gets its food from or at the expense of its host.”
Buffett said, “The most important thing for me is figuring out how big a moat there is around a business. What I would love, of course, is a big castle and a big moat with piranhas and crocodiles.”
When carefully examined, these oligarchs and their businesses employ “parasitic” “moat” and “sabotage monopoly” methods. They create a slow-motion monopoly of various markets. Experts like James Schmitz say monopolies “inflict great harm on low- and middle-income Americans.”
The solution? Enforce existing laws. Break these pernicious giants up. They cause social, economic and moral harm. Once broken up, watch the economy and America soar. ##
L. A. “Tony” Kovach
## End of WND Op-Ed. ##
The truth has been hiding in plain sight for years. Juneteenth has at is core the theme of liberation and freedom. Ironically, Democrats for years have managed to brazenly pull the wool over millions of eyes by grabbing credit for things that they not only did not do, but that they opposed. Democrats were the party of slavery. Democrats gave rise to the Ku Klux Klan. Democrats were the party that brought fewer votes to the table to pass the voting rights and civil rights acts of the 1960s. But those vexing facts and more are not said to give Republicans a pass. There have long been ‘establishment’ Democrats and ‘establishment’ Republicans. Democratic President John F. Kennedy’s demeanor was far different than Republican President Donald J. Trump. Yet the two are closer together politically than JFK is to many modern Democratic leaders.
As a closing thought, look at the CNN headlines below, and notice several of leading conglomerates/equity funds shown from the CHD graphic are mentioned. The truth about the power and influence of these giant firms is hiding in plain sight. Among the millions of independent U.S. businesses, the number involved in the Civic Alliance are relatively modest – over 1,200. But those firms wield, as Buffett proclaimed over a decade ago, the apparent winners of “class warfare.” Then, notice from the Newsmax headline below that Rep Matt Gaetz (FL-R) is raising the same concern that left-leaning Greenwald did in the report linked above. While many of these issues have implications for political parties, the core topics are a-political. The first step to solving a problem begins by understanding it.
Next, is our evening market report and related left-right headlines.
The Business Daily Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Market Updates. Plus, Market Moving Left (CNN) – Right (Newsmax) Headlines Snapshot. While the layout of this business daily report has recently been modified, several elements of the basic concepts used previously are still the same. The headlines that follow below can be reviewed at a glance to save time while providing insights across the left-right media divide. Additionally, those headlines often provide clues as to possible ‘market moving’ items.
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business = evening of 6.18.2021
- A leader follows
- A Tesla Inc. Model S electric vehicle for sale outside a dealership at the Easton Town Center Mall in Columbus, Ohio, U.S., on Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021. The U.S. Census Bureau is scheduled to release retail sales figures on January 15.
- Tesla’s Autopilot system is following in the steps of an unlikely rival: Subaru
- Real estate market madness is everywhere
- People are snatching up vacation homes. And many are paying with cash
- This disgusting ‘house from hell’ is listed for $600,000 … and getting multiple all-cash offers
- Colorado realtor puts ‘house of horrors’ on the market
- Why Wall Street is in such a rush to get workers back to the office
- Gold loses its shine as Fed hints at rate hikes
- How Russian threats turned this country into the go-to expert on cyber defense
- Grocery stores are excited to charge you higher prices
- Opinion: Here’s how to propel 2 million Black Americans to the middle class
- Juneteenth is a national holiday now. Here’s how companies like Apple are celebrating
- Pornhub sued for allegedly serving nonconsensual sex videos
- The oat milk wars are just beginning
- The Federal Hall statue of George Washington overlooks the New York Stock Exchange, Monday, June 7, 2021. Stocks are off to a mixed start on Wall Street as technology companies climb while banks and energy companies fall. The S&P 500 index edged up 0.1% in the early going Tuesday, June 8 while the Dow Jones Industrial Average was slightly lower.
- The Dow tumbles as inflation fears grip US stocks
- A contractor uses a saw to cut siding for a house under construction in Walnut Creek, California, U.S., on Thursday, June 17, 2021. California avoided blackouts Thursday evening, but grid officials warned that power supplies may be tight again on Friday as a triple-digit heat wave continues to grip the western U.S.
- 5 million Black American households have a negative net worth, new study finds
- SHENZHEN, CHINA – FEBRUARY 27: Aerial view of shipping containers sitting stacked at Shenzhen Yantian Port on February 27, 2021 in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province of China.
- A crisis at major Chinese ports is going to have huge ripple effects
- ELECTRIC PICKUPS
- In this June 25, 2020 file photo, the electric Endurance pick-up truck at Lordstown Motors Corporation is shown, in Lordstown, Ohio. Lordstown Motors CEO Steve Burns and Chief Financial Officer Julio Rodriguez have resigned from the startup commercial electric vehicle maker. The announcement comes less than a week after Lordstown cautioned that it may not be in business a year from now as it tries to secure funding to start full production of the electric pickup truck.
- Lordstown Motors backtracks, says it has no binding orders for electric truck
- CEO and CFO of Lordstown Motors resign
- Lordstown Motors warns it may go out of business
- GM announces electric Chevy Silverado pickup
- See Ford’s electric F-150 pickup truck
- REMOTE NO MORE
- A man walks past an automated teller machine (ATM) outside Bank of America Corp. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S., on Monday, May 2, 2016. Bank of America’s revenue may decline 1 percent in 2016, similar to 2015, before growing 6-7 percent in 2016-17, based on a consensus of analysts in a Bloomberg Industries report published in April.
- Bank of America gives WFH workers deadline to return to the office
- Morgan Stanley CEO: Workers need to be in the office
- These companies want everyone back in the office
- Goldman orders workers to report vaccination status
- Goldman Sachs employees asked to to return by mid-June
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax – evening of 6.18.2021
- Biden Dismisses Risk of Catholic Bishops Denying Him Communion
- S. Catholic bishops overwhelmingly approved the drafting of a “teaching document” that many of them hope will rebuke Catholic politicians, including President Joe Biden, for receiving Communion despite their support for abortion rights. Biden was asked Friday about the possibility that he would be disqualified from receiving Communion. “That’s a private matter, and I don’t think that’s going to happen,” the president said without elaborating. [Full Story]
- Newsmax TV
- Mark McCloskey to Newsmax: Time to Move On to Senate Race
- Ashli Babbitt’s Husband: Still No Information on Wife’s Shooter |
- Garbarino: Biden Not Tough Enough on Cybersecurity
- Liz Harrington: Ready to Help Trump Fight For the Nation |
- Matt Gaetz: Did FBI ‘Animate’ Storming of Capitol? |
- Arrington: ‘Need More’ States to Send Law Enforcement Help to Border |
- Boebert: Border Crisis ‘Root Cause’ is in WH |
- More Newsmax TV
- Trump Details Steps to Stop Biden’s ‘Toxic and Anti-American’ Education Plan
- Former President Donald Trump said his successor is “indoctrinating America’s schoolchildren with some of the most toxic and anti-American theories ever conceived.” Trump explained what President Joe Biden wants to accomplish…… [Full Story]
- Judge Under US Sanctions Set to Take Over Iran Presidency
- Millions of Iranians voted on Friday in a contest set to hand the [Full Story]
- Dow Falls More Than 500 Points in Worst Week Since October
- Stocks fell on Friday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average posting [Full Story]
- Neuropathy, Nerve Pain? Do This Immediately – Watch
- SPONSOR: Top US surgeon: simple method fights neuropathy [Full Story]
- Mark Meadows: Fauci, Media Ignored Trump on COVID Lab Origins
- Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Friday accused Dr. [Full Story]
- NC Governor Again Vetoes Gun-Rights Bill for More Churches
- North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper vetoed gun-rights legislation on [Full Story]
- Bishops ‘Can’t Afford to Ignore’ Biden Communion Debate
- An overwhelming majority of church-going Catholics said in a recent [Full Story] |
- Fed’s Kashkari Opposed to Rate Hikes at Least Through 2023
- Minneapolis Federal Reserve President Neel Kashkari said on Friday he [Full Story]
- Fed’s Bullard: High Inflation May Warrant Liftoff in 2022
- Biden Celebrates 300 Million US Shots, Warns of Delta Variant
- President Joe Biden urged unvaccinated Americans to get inoculated [Full Story]
- Canada Extends Ban on US Travel
- Canada is extending a ban on non-essential travel with the United [Full Story]
- Palestinians Cancel Deal for COVID-19 Vaccines From Israel
- The Palestinian Authority canceled a deal on Friday to receive [Full Story]
- Palestinians to Get Million COVID Vaccine Doses in Swap With Israel
- Abbott, DeSantis Compete for GOP Leader Roles
- Greg Abbott, R-Texas, and Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., have been in [Full Story]
- California Launches Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Pass
- California officials on Friday unveiled a website to access or [Full Story]
- Dow Sheds 400 Points After Fed’s Bullard Signals Rate Hikes Soon
- Stocks fell for a fourth day, extending a bout of volatility ignited [Full Story]
- Who Watches Newsmax? Study Says Independent Voters Do, Big Time
- Here’s a shocker for the media establishment: Newsmax leads all major [Full Story]
- AstraZeneca COVID Vaccine Not Good Enough to See ‘Springsteen on Broadway’
- Bruce Springsteen is returning to Broadway, though certain people [Full Story]
- China May Lift Birth Restrictions by 2025
- China May Lift Birth Restrictions by 2025
- Chinese officials are reportedly considering ending all of the [Full Story]
- US Voters Support Breaking Up Big Tech: Poll
- A new poll found that Americans support stricter regulations against [Full Story]
- Poll: Americans Are Returning to Normal Activities
- Many Americans are relaxing precautions taken during the COVID-19 [Full Story]
- Mark McCloskey to Newsmax: Time to Move On to Senate Race
- Mark McCloskey, who with his wife Patricia pleaded guilty to two [Full Story] |
- Wild Bear Wanders Through School Before Injuring 4
- A bear was shot dead in Japan on Friday, June 18, after it went on a [Full Story]
- Ex-Trump Doctor Ronny Jackson: Biden Should Take Cognitive Test
- Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson started controversy among his colleagues [Full Story]
- Judge Under US Sanctions Set to Win Iranian Presidency
- Iranians voted on Friday in an election expected to hand the [Full Story]
- Experts Warn Against Spectators at Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Japanese medical experts warned on Friday that holding the Olympics [Full Story]
- Unvaccinated Cadets Fear Retaliation at West Point
- Three dozen unvaccinated cadets at the military’s West Point academy [Full Story]
- Matt Gaetz to Newsmax: Did FBI ‘Animate’ Storming of Capitol?
- The FBI might have had a role in “organizing and participating [Full Story] |
- ‘View’ Hosts McCain, Goldberg Spar Over Biden’s Treatment of Media
- President Joe Biden’s confrontation with a reporter at the end of a [Full Story]
- 3 Killed in Tubing Accident at North Carolina Dam
- Three people have been found dead and two remain missing after a [Full Story]
- With Putin Behind Him, Biden’s Focus Shifts to China’s Xi
- Joe Biden’s first trip abroad as president saw him meet with scores [Full Story]
- Legislators in California Push for $300 Million Hydrogen Plan
- California legislators are lobbying for a $300 million plan to help [Full Story]
- Milley: MIA Military Firearms ‘Much Less’ Than Reported
- Rebutting a report by The Associated Press that there are at [Full Story] |
- More Newsfront
- Fed’s Bullard: High Inflation May Warrant Liftoff in 2022
- Inflation risks may warrant the Federal Reserve beginning raising interest rates next year, St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said, backing an even-earlier liftoff than penciled in by many of his colleagues… [Full Story]
- Companies Scramble to Figure Out Juneteenth Plans
- Some Commodities Have Now Wiped Out All of Their 2021 Gains
- Report: Almost 40 Percent of Small Businesses Closed During Pandemic
- A $1 Trillion Buying Spree Lets S&P 500 Brush Off Bear Warnings
- More Finance
- New Poll: Most Americans Don’t Realize They Are at Risk for Skin Cancer
- It’s long been known the sun’s rays can cause skin cancer. But a new poll shows that only about 30% of American adults say they’re concerned about developing skin cancer – even though nearly 70% have at least one risk factor for the disease. The American Academy of… [Full Story]
- Beware of This Dirtiest Surface in a Grocery Store
- Vaccinated Indonesian Health Workers Sickened by COVID-19
- Michigan Center First to Administer Controversial New Alzheimer’s Drug
- ‘MIND’ Diet Can Help Preserve Brain in People With MS
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Equities Closing Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers.
· LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI, and LP each are suppliers to the manufactured housing industry, among others.
· AMG, CG, and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses. For insights from third-parties and clients about our publisher, click here.
Enjoy these ‘blast from the past’ comments.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12the year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.