It is useful for citizens and professionals to know how things actually work as opposed to how things are supposed to operate. The report that follows features Tucker Carlson’s recent segment on Joe Biden and how the Washington, D.C. “deep state” or permanent bureaucracy is preparing to oust him. Carlson’s contention on that point would find widespread agreement from the left- and right-leaning media, as millions believe that Biden is all but ‘done’ and that classified documents revelations that have been making headlines are the means being used to prepare for Biden’s ouster. So, what makes Carlson’s take of interest? To set the stage for Carlson’s commentary, according to the left-leaning L.A. Times, “Nielsen data for 2022 rank the Fox News round table program “The Five” as the most watched show in cable news with an average of 3.5 million viewers. The figure tops “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” which averaged 3.3 million viewers for the year” on 12.19.2022.
Fox News has an average viewer count equal to left-leaning MSNBC and CNN combined, per the facts presented from media-focused Variety shown below. It should be noted as a disclosure that this writer does not normally watch Carlson’s program, nor Fox News, for over 2 years. That said, because of his large audience, what Carlson says matters to millions and is cited by politicos and media alike.
Carlson’s style is apparently somewhat like that used by various personalities on talk radio. By making a big claim it often causes media on the left and right to weigh in on Carlson’s commentary and analysis and keeps his audience’s attention. Interestingly, Newsmax host and talk radio personality Rob Carlson periodically mentions viewing Carlson’s broadcast on his The Rob Carson Show vs his own network’s programming, even though they are obviously competing networks that each tend to lean right.
“TV might be the most popular American pastime. On average, 55% of Americans spend one to four hours daily watching TV, and 22% watch four or more hours every day. CivicScience tracking finds that hours watched have largely remained constant throughout 2022.” So stated Civic Science on 9.21.2022. Statista similarly said: “Estimates suggest that in 2022 U.S. adults will spend an average of around three hours watching TV each day.”
As relevant factoids, the following are the top 50 networks by total viewers, according to information assembled by Variety on 12.29.2022. Notice that with some exceptions, the various networks – per their report – lost viewers in 2022. Carlson’s show is roughly equal to Fox entertainment TV and widely outperforms Fox News as a whole.
Those data points create some context for the following. Per Variety, these are the top networks in 2022 as of the date noted above.
THE MOST-WATCHED NETWORKS OF 2022 (BY TOTAL VIEWERS)
|Rank||NETWORK||VIEWERS (000)||% CHANGE|
|5.||Fox News Channel||2,369||-1%|
|29.||Hallmark Movie & Mysteries||492||-15%|
|36.||Game Show Network||361||-8%|
|47.||Nick at Nite||283||-21%|
|48.||Fox Sports 1||273||-7%|
Doing the math, those top 50 networks represent some 47.7 million viewers. That said, Carlson’s recent monologue posted below was brought to MHProNews’ attention by WND and others.
From the WND NewsCenter to MHProNews is the following.
Tucker Carlson on how ‘permanent’ Deep State is targeting Biden, but he still deserves no sympathy
Explains how Washington bureaucrats previously took out Nixon
By Bob Unruh Published January 20, 2023 at 3:52pm
Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson has unleashed a monologue explaining how it is, in fact, “permanent” Washington that now is shafting Joe Biden.
But he also explains Biden deserves no sympathy.
According to a transcript assembled by the Liberty Daily, Carlson points out that the similarities between Biden’s catastrophe and Watergate is similar “by design.”
Carlson said [starting at about 6:58 in the video above]:
So, if you wanna understand, if you really wanna understand how the American government actually works at the highest levels, and if you wanna know why they don’t teach history anymore, one thing you should know is that the most popular president in American history was Richard Nixon. Richard Nixon. Yet somehow without a single vote being cast by a single American voter, Richard Nixon was kicked out of office and replaced by the only unelected president in American history.
So we went for the most popular president to a president nobody voted for. Wait a minute, you may ask, why didn’t I know that? Wasn’t Richard Nixon a criminal? Wasn’t he despised by all decent people? No, he wasn’t. In fact, if any president could claim to be the people’s choice, it was Richard Nixon. Richard Nixon was reelected in 1972 by the largest margin of the popular vote ever recorded before or since.
Nixon got 17 million more votes than his opponent. Less than two years later, he was gone. He was forced to resign and in his place, an obedient servant of the federal agencies called Gerald Ford took over the White House. How did that happen? Well it’s a long story but here are the highlights, and they tell you a lot.
Richard Nixon believed that elements in the federal bureaucracy were working to undermine the American system of government, and had been doing that for a long time. He often said that. He was absolutely right. On June 23rd, 1972, Nixon met with the then-CIA director Richard Helms at the White House. During the conversation, which thankfully was tape recorded, Nixon suggested he knew “who shot John,” meaning President John F. Kennedy.
Nixon further implied that the CIA was directly involved in Kennedy’s assassination, which we now know it was. Helms’s telling response: total silence. But for Nixon, it didn’t matter because it was already over. Four days before on June 19th, the Washington Post had published the first of many stories about a break-in at the Watergate office building. Unbeknownst to Nixon and unreported by the Washington Post, four of the five burglars worked for the CIA.
The first of many dishonest Watergate stories was written by a 29-year-old metro reporter called Bob Woodward. Who exactly was Bob Woodward? Well, he wasn’t a journalist. Bob Woodward had no background whatsoever in the news business. Instead, Bob Woodward came directly from the classified areas of the federal government.
Shortly before Watergate, Woodward was a naval officer at the Pentagon. He had a top secret clearance. He worked regularly with the Intel agencies. At times, Woodward was even detailed to the Nixon White House where he interacted with Richard Nixon’s top aides. Soon after leaving the Navy, for reasons that have never been clear, Woodward was hired by the most powerful news outlet in Washington and assigned the biggest story in the country.
And just to make it crystal clear what was actually happening, Woodward’s main source for his Watergate series was the deputy director of the F B I. Mark Felt, and Mark Felt ran — and we’re not making this up — the FBI’s COINTELPRO program, which was designed to secretly discredit political actors, the federal agencies wanted to destroy, people like Richard Nixon.
And at the same time, those same agencies were also working to take down Nixon’s elected Vice President, Spiro Agnew. In the fall of 1973, Agnew was indicted for tax evasion and forced to resign. His replacement was a colorless Congressman from Grand Rapids called Gerald Ford. What was Ford’s qualification for the job?
Well, he had served on the Warren Commission, which absolved the CIA of responsibility for President Kennedy’s murder. Nixon was strong armed into accepting Gerald Ford by Democrats in Congress. “We gave Nixon no choice but Ford,” Speaker of the House Carl Albert later boasted. Eight months later, Gerald Ford of the Warren Commission was the President of the United States.
See how that works? So those are the facts, not speculation. All of that actually happened. None of it’s secret. Most of it actually is on Wikipedia, but no mainstream news organization has ever told that story. It’s so obvious, yet it’s intentionally ignored. And as a result, permanent Washington remains in charge of our political system.
Unelected lifers and the federal agencies make the biggest decisions in American government and crush anyone who tries to rein them in. And in the process, our democracy becomes a joke. Now, you may have noticed that the very first person in the Trump administration, the agencies went after was General Michael Flynn.
Why Flynn? Because Mike Flynn was a career army intel officer who ran the Defense Intelligence Agency. In other words, Mike Flynn knew exactly how the system worked, and as a result, he was capable of fighting back. Four days after Donald Trump’s inauguration, the FBI lured Mike Flynn into a meeting without his lawyer, concocted a series of fake crimes and forced him to resign.
So that’s how things actually work in Washington. Let’s stop lying about it. Joe Biden, meanwhile, whooped like a hyena when the Justice Department destroyed Mike. So there is, we have to say a certain perverse justice in watching something very similar happened to Joe Biden himself six years later. Joe Biden does not deserve our sympathy.
He’s being shafted, but don’t weep for him. And yet the rest of us do deserve a better system, an actual democracy. When people nobody voted for run everything you are not living in a democracy.
The Gateway Pundit noted, “Tucker Carlson dropped the hammer on the ‘permanent Deep State’ yesterday, charging that the CIA was actually behind Richard Nixon’s ouster over Watergate by a former intel operative named Bob Woodward who ‘came directly from the classified areas of the federal government.'” ##
Part II Additional Information with More MHProNews Analysis and Commentary
Almost every aspect of Carlson’s report has been addressed by MHProNews/MHLivingNews in prior articles. For example. For several years, MHProNews has made the point that what passes for American (or world) history is often at odds with significant facts and evidence.
9.11.01 Untold Lessons – After 20 Years, Betrayal and Botched Policies Reveal Corporate-U.S. Politicos Polices Harm Most Americans of All Backgrounds, Facts, Figures, and Solutions – plus MH Market Updates
Carlson’s point on the landslide victory in Nixon’s second election is apt. “Nixon won the election in a landslide, taking 60.7% of the popular vote and carrying 49 states, while being the first Republican to sweep the South” said left-leaning Wikipedia. That same source noted that the Nixon-Agnew (R) ticket obtained 47,168,710 votes, while the George McGovern Sargent Shriver (D) ticket got 29,173,222 votes. So, it was over 17 million more votes that Nixon got over McGovern, much like Carlson said. In fairness, Carlson noted he was hitting the highlights, but among the points not mentioned or ‘missed’ is what happened to Nixon’s running mate, Agnew. “Vice President Reelected with Nixon in 1972, Agnew resigned on October 10, 1973, after the U.S. Justice Department uncovered widespread evidence of his political corruption…” states History. Wikipedia says, “After months of maintaining his innocence, Agnew pleaded no contest to a single felony charge of tax evasion and resigned from office.”
“Under the process decreed by the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, President Nixon was instructed to the fill vacant office of vice president by nominating a candidate who then had to be approved by both houses of Congress. Nixon’s appointment of Representative Gerald Ford of Michigan was approved by Congress and, on December 6, Ford was sworn in. He became the 38th president of the United States on August 9, 1974, after the escalating Watergate affair caused Nixon to resign,” said History.
That noted, as Carlson pointed out, Ford became President of the United States after Nixon was pressured from office.
Another miss from Carlson’s ‘highlights’ about Nixon is that he ushered in the opening of relations and thus trade with Communist China. So, while Nixon was popular with voters during a time of civil unrest and rising pressure within the U.S. to end the military involvement in Vietnam, Nixon’s term in office set the wheels in motion for American corporations to invest vast sums of money into developing the Chinese economy and market. American jobs were lost by the millions. Trillions in wealth flowed to that nation and others since the Nixon era. While manufactured housing is hardly alone in having supply chains at risk due to the growing tensions and issues between Communist China, several of its neighbors, and the U.S., that is but one of the background items worth noting that Carlson’s monologue missed.
The WND referenced the Liberty Daily, which included the following tweets.
Pretty much everything you learned about American history in the 20th century is a lie. The CIA killed JFK. The FBI killed MLK. The intel community launched the downfall of Nixon. The Deep State has changed our country’s history in ways we still don’t fully understand.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 20, 2023
Our intel agencies started the Trump/Russia hoax and censored information about the crimes committed by Joe Biden’s family in the last election. We will never truly be a Republic again until permanent Washington is dismantled. They are the ones actually running the country.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 20, 2023
That too is hyperbole that includes some evidence-based concerns but nevertheless points to items that merit careful scrutiny. For example, on the FBI ‘killing’ Martin Luther King Jr. claim, more on that allegation is found in the report linked below.
By intention, or perhaps due to influence from above him at Fox News, Carlson didn’t directly mention that the permanent bureaucracy or “deep state” is quite directly connected to corporate, philanthro-feudal, and billionaire power in America. Nor did those tweets by Greg Price. That noted, Price retweeted the following, which hits closer to that mark.
6 Years Ago Today
President Trump’s Inaugural Address
“What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.”pic.twitter.com/ZVxcFWutfj
— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) January 20, 2023
MHProNews has long advocated the wisdom of applying the ancient principle of separating the wheat from the chaff with all individuals and organizations. No source is perfect, this one included, though we aim to be factually accurate and to base editorial views on evidence and common sense.
That said, for years, MHProNews has pressed the points that have been made by researchers that span the left-center-right divides. America is not totally run by oligarchs and plutocrats working officials that are elected and/or appointed, the later at times being referred to as part of the ‘deep state.’ There are still elections. There are still laws. Those laws are ignored at times, and are applied at other times.
Our profession, for instance, suffers because of a lack of enforcement of good laws, some of which were explored in the interview below. That is parallel to the opening points from Carlson’s monologue, posted above.
Despite the apparent differences between the Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform (MHARR) and the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI), on paper, they seem to say similar things. Therein lies part of the game played between the powers that be in the Iron Triangle, one of several names for what is occurring in the U.S.
It might seem grand to some if one could simply, flatly and honestly say that everything is a smokescreen, or that everything is rigged and corrupt. But that is not the case. The system works at times, and it doesn’t work at others. Recognizing that is essential.
That said, the system IS rigged. What Carlson is outlining is that history itself has been distorted in order to give cover for those operating in the rigged system. That not every election is rigged is evidence by the 2016 election. Much to the surprise and chagrin of the powers that be, Donald J. Trump was elected President of the United States (POTUS). Local, state, and national elections demonstrate that honest elections occur.
But the database maintained by the Heritage Foundation on cases of demonstrated election fraud now totals over documented 1400 cases that include scores of convictions and/or plea deals. Election fraud is a real thing, as the bipartisan commission headed up by former Democratic President James “Jimmy” Carter (D) and former U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker, III, co-chaired the Commission on Federal Election Reform in 2005. Much of what occurred in 2020 and even in 2022 voting were contrary to the recommendations of that bipartisan commission. Voting fraud and thus election theft shouldn’t be an issue just when someone’s preferred party loses.
But beyond elections are the issue of God-given and Constitutionally guaranteed rights. Those rights don’t get suspended during a coronavirus pandemic. Our rights are not suspended by majority rule either.
While the video that follows narrated by Vandana Shiva, Ph.D., merits its own exploration of the facts and claims, it broadly provides insights that connect directly with individuals like William “Bill” Gates III and Warren Buffett. Gates is specifically mentioned.
From a recent Mercola article entitled “Divide and Rule: The Plan to Make You Disposable” is the following. It included the video above. Note that the article clarifies that it is less than 1% of the population that is engaged in ‘dividing and ruling.’
- Vandana Shiva, Ph.D., details how the global cabal intend to “divide and rule” in order to achieve their exploitative goals
- The world’s top 1% — the ultra-wealthy — and the modern empires they control — Big Tech, Big Pharma and Big Ag — are responsible for destroying the planet and sending most of humanity into financial and health crises
- It’s an illusion that technology companies are “creating” these systems that will supposedly make our world a better place — they’re largely extracting, using data mining, including mining your mind
- Divide and rule is a necessity for the 1% to continue to hold on to power as protests and unrest increase
- Pay attention to the economic policies being pushed while people are divided — that’s really the agenda
It is thus important that coalitions of Americans that span the typical left-right divide be forged. Understanding and solutions are not limited to the ballot box or the voting booth, as important as those are.
The more that Americans familiarize themselves with power such as through the jury or grand jury systems, the better.
One must begin with awareness of what is occurring. Then, based on objective reality – not the repeated propaganda that often passes as ‘news’ or ‘history’ – actionable steps can be taken.
We wake up every day in a rigged system. Just knowing that has some utility. But that knowledge should then be shared and over time efforts made to correct the abuses.
To veer back to Tucker’s full monologue above. Of the many things that Joe Biden can and should be removed from office over, classified documents are relatively low on the totem pole. That’s not to dismiss it. It is to put it into a better context. Carlson may have a point that the powers that be want to get rid of Biden soon, and the classified documents probe could be the vehicle for doing so. Biden may, as Nixon did, step down, which could presumably put Kamala Harris into the White House. That would be one more insult to the American system, as Harris couldn’t muster any electoral votes in her own run for the nomination for her party to be president, yet should could end up in the Oval Office just as did Gerald Ford.
The current runaway number one most read report on MHProNews for January 2023 is the one linked below.
Antitrust is but one of the ways that the financial corruption that is part of the background can be rooted out. While it is unlikely that Democrats will do so, as those who would be targeted are often big Democratic donors and supporters, antitrust can be launched from the state level. See the report linked above for more details.
So, as noted, the takeaways, hits and misses from the Carlson segment are several. Institutions have failed many times in America. The case can be made that MHI, as an institution, has not only failed the majority of the industry, but it was more specifically weaponized in a fashion that mirrors the manipulation that Carlson is speaking about on a different level.
The HUD Secretary Ben Carson vs. HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge report and analysis will be useful moving ahead. Readers would be wise to dig deeper into that issue, and how it fits into the picture Carlson has described and more specifically how it relates to manufactured housing.
Part III. Daily Business News on MHProNews Markets Segment
The modifications of our prior Daily Business News on MHProNews format of the recap of yesterday evening’s market report are provided below. It still includes our signature left (CNN Business) and right (Newsmax) ‘market moving’ headlines. The macro market moves graphics will provide context and comparisons for those invested in or tracking manufactured housing connected equities.
In minutes a day readers can get a good sense of significant or major events while keeping up with the trends that are impacting manufactured housing connected investing.
Reminder: several of the graphics on MHProNews can be opened into a larger size. For instance: click the image and follow the prompts in your browser or device to OPEN In a New Window. Then, in several browsers/devices you can click the image and increase the size. Use the ‘x out’ (close window) escape or back key to return.
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – from the evening of 1.20.2023
- ‘Pharma bro’ in contempt
- FILE – In this Aug. 3, 2017, file photo, Martin Shkreli arrives at federal court in New York. A federal judge has rejected convicted pharmaceutical executive’s Martin Shkreli’s second request to be let out of prison early, Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021, showing skepticism about his claim in court papers that mental health issues have weakened his immune system and made him more susceptible to contracting the coronavirus.(AP Photo/Seth Wenig, File)
- Seth Wenig/AP/FILE
- Martin Shkreli allegedly flouted a recent FTC investigation into his business dealings and failed to pay a $64.6 million penalty
- Southwest pilots, others to get bonus pay for working during meltdown
- Judge in FTX bankruptcy case rejects motion to remove elite NYC lawyers
- After a historic first mission, what does the future hold for this controversial rocket?
- He became a meme at age 9. A decade later, this college football player has the last laugh: a deal with Popeyes
- From green subsidies to chips, Davos debates reflect a world in flux
- Home prices hit a record high last year
- ChatGPT isn’t coming. It’s here
- Who is Shou Zi Chew? Mounting scrutiny on TikTok could put new spotlight on its CEO
- From the Emirates to Davos: South Korea’s big week in global business
- Crypto lending unit of Genesis files for US bankruptcy
- Boeing ordered to appear in court next week on fraud conspiracy charge
- FTX founder says there was a security incident at parents’ home
- Striking French workers lead 1 million people in protest over plans to raise retirement age
- FAA says unintentionally deleted files are to blame for nationwide ground stop
- Inflation in Japan hits highest level in 41 years
- Netflix founder Reed Hastings stepping down as co-CEO
- Bad news for the economy is now bad news on Wall Street
- Cloudflare says White House asked tech firm to bypass Iran censorship, but US sanctions got in the way
- Top Fed official: Inflation is easing, but our work isn’t done
- Wall Street Journal: WWE’s Vince McMahon settles with ex-employee who accused him of rape
- Uber wants its future to have three-wheeled cars, face-to-face seats
- Mortgage rates fall to levels last seen in September
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax 1.20.2023
- Germany Blocks Tanks for Ukraine as Casualties Mount
- A German Leopard 2A6 battle tank participates in NATO exercises in Lithuania in October; German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, inset. (Getty Images, AP)
- Germany is blocking the delivery of critical tanks and spare parts to Ukraine, a move the Ukrainian government says has already caused serious loss of life there. [Full Story]
- Burchett: More Will Back Mayorkas Impeachment | video
- Burchett: Biden’s First Two Years ‘a Disaster’
- Chauvin Lawyer: Trial Unfair, Should Have Been Moved | video
- Winsome Sears: Va. School Scandal ‘Boggles the Mind’ | video
- Van Drew: ‘Unacceptable’ SCOTUS Couldn’t Find Leaker | video
- Blaine Holt: US Should Use Tanks as Leverage for Talks | video
- Smith: Communist Party ‘Existential Threat’ to Chinese | video
- Alina Habba: Panel Will Find Truth on Penn Biden Center | video
- WH: Fla.’s Nixing AP Black Studies ‘Incomprehensible’
- White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Friday blasted Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis for blocking a new Advanced Placement (AP) course for high school students on African American studies…. [Full Story]
- Related Stories
- Florida Schools Will Not Offer AP African-American Studies Course
- Car Hit Barricade Outside Bankman-Fried Home: Attys
- A car with three occupants recently drove into a barricade outside [Full Story]
- Trump: GOP Must Save Medicare, Social Security
- Former President Donald Trump urged Republican lawmakers to prevent [Full Story]
- Secret Service Now Says It Has Visitor Logs From Biden Home
- The Secret Service now acknowledges that it has records on who [Full Story]
- Report: House Oversight to Probe WH Over Biden Docs, Possible DOJ Collusion
- Biden on Classified Docs Discovery: ‘There’s No There There’
- Biden Struggles With Messaging Over Mushrooming Documents Probe
- YouGov Poll: Most Dems Say Congress Should Probe Biden Files
- Hunter Biden ‘Quarantined’ at Father’s Delaware Home Where Docs Found
- Report: Rep. Clyde Revives Bill to Defund Biden’s Abortion Orders
- Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., and nearly 90 other House Republicans [Full Story]
- US Calls for Allies to ‘Dig Deeper’ on Ukraine as Pressure Builds for Tanks
- S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin urged allies on Friday to dig [Full Story]
- Germany Blocks Tanks for Ukraine as Casualties Mount
- Blaine Holt to Newsmax: US Should Use Tanks as Leverage for Talks |video
- Kremlin: Western Tanks for Ukraine Will Change Nothing
- Russian Politician Poses With Sledgehammer in Tribute to Wagner Mercenaries
- EU’s Borrell: Europe Prepared to Provide Heavy Tanks to Ukraine
- NATO Allies Pledge More Arms for Ukraine, Germany Holds Out on Tanks
- Deputy UN Chief Pushes Women’s Rights During Visit to Taliban Heartland
- N. Deputy Secretary-General Amina Mohammed expressed alarm to [Full Story]
- Florida Could Nix Law to Help Potential DeSantis 2024 Bid
- If Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis wants to seek the 2024 GOP presidential [Full Story] | Platinum Article
- Yellen: US Default Could Cause Global Financial Crisis
- S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said Friday a potential U.S. [Full Story]
- Majority of Defense Budget Not Aimed at Military Modernization
- The U.S. defense budget has ballooned since the end of the Cold War, [Full Story] | Platinum Article
- NHL Player Who Declined Pride-Themed Warmup Tops Jersey Sales
- Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Ivan Provorovapparently won over a [Full Story]
- Poll: 57% Say Congress Should Probe CDC Over COVID Vaccine
- Fifty-seven percent of likely voters say Congress should investigate [Full Story]
- Treasury to Designate Wagner Transnational Criminal Group
- The U.S. Treasury Department will impose additional sanctions on the [Full Story]
- Ex-Convict Who Abused College Women Gets 60 years in Prison
- Lawrence Ray, an ex-convict who obtained millions of dollars by [Full Story]
- Alabama Farmer Secretly Paid Pharmacy Bills
- For nearly a decade a retired farmer in Geraldine, Alabama, secretly [Full Story]
- Trump Withdraws Lawsuit Against NY AG James
- Former President Donald Trump on Friday voluntarily withdrew his [Full Story]
- Germany Blocks Tanks for Ukraine as Casualties Mount
- Germany is blocking the delivery of critical tanks and spare parts to [Full Story]
- San Francisco Gallery Owner Arrested After Spraying Homeless Woman
- A San Francisco art gallery owner was arrested after he was seen on [Full Story]
- Abortion Pills Access Becoming Harder in Places Despite FDA Stance
- Opposition to medical abortion pills is putting the drug out of many [Full Story]
- Missing Actor Julian Sands’ Car Found in California Search
- A car belonging to Julian Sands has been found during a search [Full Story]
- New Yorkers Moving to Florida in Record Numbers
- More people from New York moved to Florida in 2022 than any year in [Full Story]
- Democrat Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia to Seek Reelection
- S. Sen. Tim Kaine, the 2016 Democraticvice presidential nominee and [Full Story]
- Satellite Mapping Finds New Colony of Emperor Penguins
- Satellite mapping technology has discovered another new colony of the [Full Story]
- As Baldwin Faces Charges, Gun Safety on Sets ‘Gets Louder’
- Film production and firearms experts say movie sets probably changed [Full Story]
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Final House Asks $8.95M
- The final house designed by famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright, the [Full Story]
- Church of England Apologizes for ‘Shameful’ Treatment of LGBTQ People
- Church of England bishops apologized to LGBTQI+ people on Friday for [Full Story]
- Trump, Lawyer Fined for ‘Frivolous’ Suit Against Hillary Clinton
- A federal judge on Thursday sanctioned former President Donald Trump [Full Story]
- Police: Indiana Shooter Killed After Injuring 1 at Walmart
- A 25-year-old man opened fire at a Walmart store in Indiana where he [Full Story]
- Abortion Opponents Push Post-Roe Agenda at Annual Washington March
- Thousands of abortion opponents are rallying in Washington Friday for [Full Story]
- FAA Finds Contractors Unintentionally Caused System Outage
- The Federal Aviation Administration said on Thursday that the system [Full Story]
- Report: House Judiciary to Continue Probe Into Supreme Court Dobbs Leak
- The House Judiciary Committee will continue to investigate the source [Full Story]
- More Newsfront
- Peter Reagan: Raging Inflation Is Still Robbing Americans – and the Price Tag Will Shock You
- Despite recent official reports of inflation easing, a great deal of damage has already been done to the average American family’s budget. Thanks to a new report, now we know exactly how much poorer we are today than two years ago…. [Full Story]
- Bob Ciura: 3 High-Yield Business Development Companies Yielding Over 7@
- US Fines J&J $9.75M Over Kickbacks to Surgeon
- Fed’s Waller, Citing ‘Good News,’ Backs 25 bps Hike
- GM to Invest $900M for Next-Gen V8
- More Finance
- Study: Probiotic Supplement Effective Against Antibiotic-Resistant Staph Infection
- A probiotic supplement appears to clear the body of a type of bacteria that can cause serious antibiotic-resistant infections, a new study finds. More research is needed, but experts said the work could lead to a way to prevent infections with the bacteria, called…… [Full Story]
- Report Outlines National Plan to Test Wastewater for Harmful Germs
- Insomnia Snacks: Try These Foods for a Better Night’s Sleep
- Poll: Nearly Half of Americans Unprepared for Medical Emergency
- About XBB.1.5: The Dominant and Most Transmissible COVID Variant
- NOTE 1: The 3rd chart above of manufactured housing connected equities includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry finance lender.
- NOTE 2: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE 3: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
- Note 4: some recent or related reports to the REITs, stocks, and other equities named above follow in the reports linked below.
Manufactured Home Communities (a.k.a. ‘Mobile Home Parks’ – SIC) – Exploring UMH Properties; Fellow Manufactured Housing Institute Member Yes! Communities Suits and Settlements; plus MH Markets Updates
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship along with numerous awards in history. There have been several awards and honors and also recognition in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.