January has been one hopping month for news.
The past few days have brought there share of headlines and topics that are significant for the manufactured housing industry, and for all other kinds of factory builders too.
We expect two new stories to break this week.
The first will be about a focus group connected to manufactured housing, set in the context of the broader affordable housing crisis.
The next is an exclusive story about tornadoes and manufactured homes. It could shake up the discussion for the industry in a variety of ways. There are other developments we are tracking that we can’t yet mention at this time…
Our popular and ever-growing list of thousands of readers of emailed headline news updates will carry those and all other new stories we spotlight, analyze and publish. If you and your team are not yet on that read=hot list, you can sign up at this à link here in seconds. Third party MailChimp stats tell us our engagement is through the roof compared to all others in media and publishing.
Also, as we look ahead to the final days of January, and the first days of February, there’s a rumor floating about that the MHI initiative, and how questions may arise at their upcoming winter meeting. As regular Daily Business News readers recall, Richard “Dick” Jennison cancelled “at the last minute” on his own presentation at Louisville.
It seems unlikely Jennison and Drucker will cancel at their own event.
There’s more talk floating out of D.C. and elsewhere in MHVille, but now, let’s look at the headline news, in review…
What’s New on MHLivingNews.com …
What’s New on the Masthead…
Latest from MHARR…
The Latest on the Daily Business News
- Disturbing Trend of Two Very Different Views of America, Understanding Why
- Skyline – Insider Trade$, Institutional Owner Move$ – Plus Manufactured Housing Market Update$
- “Cannot survive if…weak” Golden Sh-thole – Lighter Side, Plus Tough Talk Respected
- Two Great Laws Already on the Books NOW, Can Unlock Billion$ Annually for Manufactured Housing Industry Businesse$, Investor$
- “Economy is Stronger than a Garlic Milkshake,” Raymond James’ Saut – plus MHMarket Update$
- HUD Announces Wholesale Review Of Manufactured Housing Rules, National Association Reacts
- Skyline Corp, Champion Homebuilders Conference Call Presentation Facts, Figures, Forward-Looking Statements, Planned Merger Detail$
- ECN Triad Financial Services – Fascinating Facts, Manufactured Home Industry Professionals, Investors
- DiGenova: “America’s Most Dirty Cop,” Plot to Frame, Plus MHMarket UPdate$
- “Murder in Mobiles” Mainstream Media = “Trailer Park” [sic] “Dispute Turns Deadly”
- Skyline, Champion Announce Thursday 1.25.2018, Conference Call – Details, & Insights Beyond their Press Release
- Busted! “Failure Bonus” Paid-Richard “Dick” Jennison, CEO Manufactured Housing Institute-per MHI Document$
- Are Stocks Over Bought, Over Valued? Experts Analyze – Plus MH Market UPDate$
- Warren Buffett’s Political Payoff$, THIPS, and Manufactured Housing
- Chuck Blinks, Stocks Jump, Plus Manufactured Housing Market Update$
- New Manufactured Homes Regulatory Program Update
- Facts Matter! Improving Your Manufactured Home Location(s) Conversion Ratios, Monday Morning Sales Meeting
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis, and commentary.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.
Soheyla is a managing member of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com.