Stock continue to rise, to what some fret are nose-bleed levels.
Are these increases based upon hype, or are they founded upon sustainable business and investment principles?
That will be our spotlight report and video for today.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Why washing machines are going to cost more
- Huggies maker cutting thousands of jobs
- Snow, ice and Trump: What Davos is talking about
- The NAFTA talks just got even harder
- GE’s ‘black box’ mystery is freaking Wall Street out
- Tesla in Autopilot mode crashes into fire truck
- Tesla won’t pay Elon Musk unless …
- The Pacific trade deal Trump quit is back on
- Black unemployment is at a record low
- NFL Championship ratings dip, but are still huge
- Google launches audiobooks — with no monthly fee
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- New details from Trump’s $1 trillion infrastructure plan
- S&P, Nasdaq eke out new records
- Musk may get no salary unless Tesla hits milestones
- Oil jumps on IMF growth outlook as Brent tops $70 again
- Bacardi to buy out Patron tequila in $5.1B deal
- Super Bowl LII tickets set to be the most expensive ever
- Bitcoin is nonsense, investors should stay away, Dennis Gartman says
- NFL, players to promote social justice efforts in joint campaign
- Tariffs on solar panels, washing machines met with mixed emotions
- Fired Google employee having trouble finding employment
- Mick Mulvaney: The spending process is broken
- Tax reform windfall: These companies are hiking pay, delivering bonuses
- Apple joined the growing list of companies giving big bonuses to employees.
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,839.13 +6.16(+0.22%)
Dow 30 26,210.81 -3.79(-0.01%)
Nasdaq 7,460.29 +52.26(+0.71%)
Russell 2000 1,610.71 +5.54(+0.35%)
Crude Oil 64.77 +1.20(+1.89%)
Gold 1,340.80 +8.90(+0.67%)
Silver 17.04 +0.05(+0.30%)
EUR/USD 1.2296 +0.0037(+0.30%)
10-Yr Bond 2.624 -0.041(-1.54%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
The broader markets, say the panelists in this video could be pointing to more historic growth.
Beyond this generic discussion, are the reasons to believe that manufactured housing could be poised for record growth.
While the Kevin Clayton video interview above has been spotlighted in part as part of our “smoking gun” reporting of the industry’s “rigged system,’ savvy investors with deep pockets could see this same video interview in an entirely different – and appealing way.
With some 8 plus million housing units needed, for those willing to plan long-term – as Clayton says Buffet is doing with manufactured housing – the upside potential for manufactured housing could be in the millions at the local level, and tens of billions annually, at the national level.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.
Soheyla is a managing member of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com.