Awards are often a thinly veiled marketing tool for those who give an award and for those who accept it. When the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) gives awards, it often gets them nearly free media coverage. When some company brags that they got an MHI award, it gets MHI’s name mentioned again. Which begs an array of questions, such as, how can MHI be good at marketing themselves but so poor at marketing the industry that they claim to represent and by promoting? Hold that thought and others for links later. Several of the brands named as ‘finalists’ in the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) so-called “Excellence in Manufactured Housing Awards” have earned a reputation in mainstream media, with advocacy groups, or with numbers or politicians as “predatory.” Some are under federal and/or state investigations. Others are the targets of legislation that would punish the good more than the evildoers. Well now, what white hat brand that has their ego in check wants to get an “MHI Award for Excellence in Predatory Behavior” – anybody? Thus, this post had to be a Friday Follies installment of MHProNews. “If you say that a particular action or way of behaving is folly or a folly, you mean that it is foolish,” says the Collins Dictionary. The Urban Dictionary – with the typo that follows in the original – says folly means, “Silly, dismissable as foolish.” Per Merriam Webster folly is described as – “a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn. 2: trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly.”
Summing up, follies can be a satirical way to expose and discredit apparent foolishness, vice, or behavior that merits scorn.
But let’s lean upon what sometimes insightful Urban Dictionary said in these next two examples before pressing onwards. As a teaser, this will be wrapped up with an executive summary that will make it easier for you and your colleagues to spot the frauds at their own game.
Singular, foly or foli. Plural, folies or as many I’s, E’s, and S’s at the end as you want. Folies is basically a person who tries to hard to follow trends set. It can also be used as a slang for fags, fools, retards, or all at the same time in 1 easy word.
Guy 1: Whut are you wearing?
Guy 2: So you noticed my new outfit.
Guy 1: looks like the ones from that celeb there.
Guy 2: yeh, that’s where i got it from.
Guy 1: FOLIESSS!
And about the Disney character Winnie the Pooh “oh brother,” in the Urban Dictionary said means “Winnie the Pooh’s equivalent of “Mother f-cking sh-t“. · 2. Follies.”” MHProNews note: we edited out the u and the i. in f-ck and sh-t.
Hmmm…can we suggest to MHI that they consider renaming their awards the “Mother F-cking Sh-t Awards for Predatory and Scandalous Manufactured Housing Behavior.”
Try to imagine the human blood drenched hands of Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, or Charlie Munger standing on stage and giving an award to someone. That award they are about to palm off is also stained with human blood, because their hands are so soaked with it. Certainly not many would find that image appealing, even if “celebrity” billionaires are the ones giving the ‘prize’ or recognition.
So, if you are clever you then support, influence, or dominate a nonprofit instead that has apparently cleaner hands. Because once someone understands the horrors that Buffett, Gates, and Munger have funded, blood soaked is a foolish but apt description. Gates and his entities are major holders in Berkshire stock. When it comes to funding death, Bill, Warren, and Charlie rival or exceed the death caused by communist dictator Pol Pot. Does that sound like hyperbole? Hah! Dare to read on and you may not think so. Because past and present, they have clear ties to treacherous, deadly, and outrageous behavior. Only fawning segments of the mainstream media controlled by interlocking directorates and influenced by advertising dollars that news brands do not want to lose can keep these dark but discernable deeds from being known for how horrific they truly are.
And for those who might be willing to accept an award from a tarnished organization, it only makes sense to cover the outrageous follies by having people stand on an imaginary or actual stage who are white hats so as to elevate the outrageous behavior of the black hats. Pure diabolical genius. Satan himself would be proud.
The Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) is just the professional flip side of the resident-advocacy group Manufactured Housing Action (MHAction).
Both MHI and MHAction are Buffett-buck recipient groups. They are two of a dizzying array of nonprofits and pay-for-play media outlets that posture through a mix of paltering, spin, and what the Capital Research Group has aptly called “deception and misdirection.”
You must hand it to Buffett, Kevin Clayton, and 21st’s Tim Williams. It is sheer (diabolical) genius to fund nonprofits that attack the industry while MHI claims to be defending and promoting the industry. You simply can’t make this stuff up.
Or as history-lover Buffett no doubt knows, “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” —Vladimir Lenin. It is just one more example of the moat with man eating amphibians in the murky waters in action.
These dark villains smile like a good con artist does as they are willing to do what others are not to gain and hold onto a durable competitive advantage. It does not matter to them that millions are being harmed by their treacherous methods.
After all, they have the resources to do the opposite. They could be the most white hat of all white hats. They could be elevating manufactured housing as the solution for the affordable housing crisis. They could have a messenger call Joe Biden and insist that HUD and FHFA follow existing laws that could turn millions of renters into homeowners. They could insist that FHFA not allow predatory brands to benefit from loans that were supposed to make affordable manufacutred homes even more affordable.
But instead, they go through their rituals and chants, in an effort to mesmerize those who can be fooled into foolishly paying for and undermining their own demise. That’s Satanic-level genius. How often does Buffett and Gates inquire of the Prince of Darkness for advice?
“MHAction et al vs. MHI et al” is Kabuki Theater. Dictionary says, “Kabuki is a form of classical theater in Japan known for its elaborate costumes and dynamic acting. The phrases Kabuki theater, kabuki dance, or kabuki play are sometimes used in political discourse to describe an event characterized more by showmanship than by content.”
Doesn’t that describe what’s happening for residents and white hat brands in manufactured housing that trust MHAction et al, or MHI and their kindred nonprofits to a tee? It is a show without results. Or as Mark Weiss, J.D., dubbed several years ago as the “Illusion of Motion.” Weiss’s thesis, still popular years after it was first published, is but one of several warnings along the way for those willing to open their eyes and see reality. Pretending or posturing by de facto con artists who claim to be doing something good, when what they are doing is benefiting the consolidators of our profession at the expense of virtually all others.
The consolidators’ methods are increasingly clear. Just let the industry’s independents get slowly worn out through the ongoing charade of conflict between MHAction et al and MHI et al. It is borrowing from boxing’s rope-a-dope, and inserting it into politics, business, and manufactured housing specifically. It sounds outrageous, and it is. Which is precisely among the reasons why these truths hiding in plain sight have amazingly worked. Most normal people would never conceive such a notion, much less practice it themselves. But that is the difference between basically honest vs. inherently evil people are coming from.
As noted, MHAction and MHI both draw upon dark money or more direct Buffett bucks. Any part of this could be googled or searched in Bing, or Duck Duck Go. You’ll see an array of links further below not always so laughable confirmation of just how clever these brazen cons are.
- RHP Properties leaders like Ross Partrich or Joel Brown,
- Flagship Communities’ Nathan Smith,
- Kevin Clayton with Clayton Homes,
- Tim Williams with 21st Mortgage Corporation,
- or other wreckers of the American Dream be happy to claim their faux MHI excellence award? Looking at the evidence linked further below, there is little doubt. It might take a miracle for them to change their ways.
- Would it be all the more laughable when they take the MHI ‘prize’ – that might have gone to a white hat brand – that they are simultaneously backstabbing through their various machinations? To the devious and diabolical schemers, it looks like they are capable of most anything that maintains their charade. See Buffett’s Buffett further below.
But let’s dig deeper into Berkshire’s bloody and dark tendrils to examine why their hands are described as blood-soaked.
As previous and upcoming reports have or will examine, Berkshire investments include such marvelously historic brands as IBM. As Charlie Munger, Buffett’s right hand and the appropriately named Vice Chairman of Because Hathaway (BRK) has noted, IBM has a long history, including the notorious Hollerith’s tabulating machines. Those Hollerith machines were used by the Nazis during the Holocaust to keep the transportation by railway of millions of Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, and other persecuted minorities of the National Socialists (Nazis) moving on time to the concentration or death camps.
IBM leased those machines to the Nazis which also labeled and tracked with cold, mechanical pre-modern computer punch card precision that had to be specially made for the Nazi purposes. Who says? A Jewish authority on the topic, researcher/author Edwin Black. But Black, a serious Jew, is not alone. Medium noted how IBM, long a major holding by Berkshire, had put “Profits Over Life — How IBM Aided the Third Reich.” Before someone thinks that this is ancient history, don’t forget what is occurring in Communist China, Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, or Vietnam – to name but a few. Whatever has happened before can happen again. It isn’t just investing in past brands tied to blood soaked tyrannies. If you are willing to make a deal with devilish deeds from the past, you are apparently willing to make similar deals in the present and future too.
Indeed, it is happening again, as will be noted in evidence shown further below.
Now imagine if RHP Properties leaders Ross Partrich or Joel Brown accepted an award from an intermediary of Buffett and Munger, which Berkshire dominated MHI obviously is? Doesn’t it send shivers down your spin to think about those who put “profits over life” – that included years of ties to those who profited from the destruction of Jewish and other oppressed groups lives – giving an award? Jews getting awards from those who invested in facilitating the deaths of millions of other Jews?!? Horrible! Unimaginable!
But there it is. There is nothing to imagine, because it just may happen. Never mind that several of these potential ‘award winners’ are apparently violating MHI’s so-called code of ethical conduct and sometimes MHI’s so-called antitrust statement too. Read those documents carefully, and then look at the linked items further below. You can mock this audacious behavior. But it would simply not be credible to write a fictional story that would be this brazen as what is occurring in real life.
But there are more such outrages in the MHI nominee list. Each of these will be evidenced further below.
Nathan Smith is a jovial political animal who was perfectly fine with attacking the 45th President as part of the leftist Resistance. Everything that is politically correct is no doubt fine with Smith and his wife Mary. They supported Hillary Rodham Clinton, who is a disciple of Saul Alinsky, but made her fame in part by going beyond Alinsky’s already notorious leftist thinking. Alinsky’s book is dedicated to Lucifer. As Jeff Bezos owned Washington Post said it Alinksy’s book “”Rules for Radicals.” On the dedication page it acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom.” You just can’t make this stuff up. It is so outlandish that it sounds made up, but it isn’t.
Smith backed Senator Barack Obama whose ACORN scandals could only be covered up by a blizzard of other distractions by a favorable media. But some of those ACORN style groups have popped back up under different names. Among the offshoots of the George Soros, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates et al backed outfits are the Tides and Black Lives Matter. They in turn benefit MHAction, Shutdown DC and other radically led groups. There is an entire subculture that operates in those shadows. They depend on money to do their work. It is fine folks like Buffett, Gates, Munger, Soros et al that make that possible.
Most of these folks are saddling up with the political left, but some are on what seems like the right, as the report linked below makes clear. When you follow the foolish facts, you also have to follow the money.
- As Donald Trump wrestles with RINOs, millions of rank-and-file Democrats and union members are questioning the outrageous DINO policies of their billionaire and millionaire ruled sock-puppet leadership. That includes DINOs that are CINOs like Joe Biden and CINO Nancy Pelosi.
- JINO Senator Charles “Chuck” Schumer (NY-D) is rivaled only by Bernie Sanders.
- While openly saying he is a Democratic Socialist, Jewish Senator Bernie Sanders (VT-Democratic Socialist) honeymooned in the Soviet Union. Sanders caucuses with Democrats. He ran as a Democrat for president twice. Sanders has made millions, yet claims to be a socialist. Sanders may as well be a JINO DINO. Sanders praised and defended the Castro regime on several occasions. Yes, that is the same Cuban Communist dictatorship that Cubans are protesting against, despite deaths. Sanders and other hard-leftists have decried Israel’s defense of its nation-state against terrorists often aligned with the brutal Islamic Republic of Iran. You can’t make this stuff up. Which is precisely why it merits satirical folly status.
Thankfully, a recent survey suggests that most Americans of whatever background are finally getting their belly full of this big corporate manipulation of government, big tech, and big media. Per a polling source cited in Zero Hedge, 73 percent now are turning against big business, at least in their mind. That is where change starts.
As MHProNews and our MHLivingNews sister site almost alone evidenced and documented among manufactured housing trade media, some of the largest brands and biggest billionaires that want to rule America through their sinister machinations are ruling the roost at MHI. When MHAction attacks them for predatory behavior, the legislation and actions proposed routinely benefits the consolidators. You can’t make this stuff up. It can only be met with sober or satirical minds.
The predominately Muslim Uighurs are veritable serfs or slaves in Communist China. “The Uyghurs alternatively spelled Uighurs, Uygurs or Uigurs, are a Turkic ethnic group originating from and culturally affiliated with the general region of Central and East Asia,” says leftist Wikipedia.
Pick an oppressed or mocked minority or majority, and you will find subversion of that group by the American billionaires and their leftist allies. Links to some of the reports on that illustrate these claims will follow further below.
When Congressional Democratic staff have told MHProNews that MHI has a reputation in Washington, D.C. for being anti-consumer, is it any surprise that it requires chutzpah on a grand scale to hand out awards?
There are white hats and so-called black hat brands in the group that follows. Some are gray and could swing either way. Among the groups below are those being probed by the SEC, the CFPB, the Justice Department, or who have settled class action lawsuits from their own customers. Dig into some history and you will find those have had an F rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Go onto Indeed, and you will find companies whose employees rip their current or former bosses for unethical or illegal behavior.
You just can’t make this stuff up. Only those with a sober and/or satirical mind can sift beyond the superficial and think that they would want an award from the treacherous hands that have funded this outrageous sets of finalists.
Note: for those who have not yet picked up on the subtleties, we are not endorsing MHI by showing this list. For whatever reasons, there are white hats among this list of black or gray hats. Note that some of the finalists have no competitors shown?
Per MHI on 7.22.2021:
Every year MHI honors the achievements of industry members providing outstanding products, customer service, creative solutions and state of the art homes for today’s buyers through the Excellence in Manufactured Housing Awards.
This year, the Excellence in Manufactured Housing Awards received over 80 submissions across 16 awards categories. Entrants were required to complete in-depth applications showcasing their achievements from the past year. Each member company was eligible to vote on award categories based on their membership type, and some categories were judged by independent industry experts. Below are the companies who qualified as finalists.
The 2021 MHI Excellence in Manufactured Housing Award winners will be announced in soon! Stay tuned for an announcement coming from the ‘MHI Events’ inbox highlighting this year’s winners.
Good luck to all entrants!
Manufacturer of the Year – Three Plants or More
- Clayton Home Building Group
Manufacturer of the Year – Two Plants or Less
- Adventure Homes
Manufactured Home Community Operator of the Year
- Flagship Communities REIT
- Hometown America
- RHP Properties
- Treehouse Communities
- UMH Properties, Inc.
- YES Communities
Land-Lease Community of the Year – East
- Augusta Woods
- Flagship Communities REIT
- Heiler Communities
- Hometown America
- UMH Properties, Inc.
- YES Communities
Land-Lease Community of the Year – West
- Hometown America
- YES Communities
Retail Sales Center of the Year – East
- Augusta Woods
- Clayton Homes of Beaufort, SC
- Flagship Communities REIT
- UMH Properties, Inc.
Retail Sales Center of the Year – West
- Advantage Homes
- Clayton Homes of Chino Valley, AZ
Lender of the Year – National
- 21st Mortgage Corporation
- Capital One Agency Finance
- Cascade Financial Services, LLC
- Triad Financial Services, Inc.
- Wells Fargo
Lender of the Year – Regional
- Credit Human
Lender of the Year – Floor Plan
- 21st Mortgage Corporation
- Triad Financial Services, Inc.
Supplier of the Year
- Ace Tire & Axle
- Blevins, Inc.
- Oliver Technologies, Inc.
- Rent Manager Property Management Software
- Shaw Industries
- Westland Distributing
Manufactured Home Lender/Broker of the Year
- CBRE Manufactured Housing & RV Resorts
- Marcus & Millichap
- Walker & Dunlop
- Yale Realty & Capital Advisors
Manufactured Home Design – Multi-section
- Adventure Homes
- Champion Home Builders, Inc.
- Clayton Home Building Group
- Clayton Homes, Sacramento
- Palm Harbor Homes
Manufactured Home Design – Single-section
- Cavco Industries
- Champion Home Builders, Inc.
- Clayton Home Building Group
Modular Home Design Award
- Champion Home Builders, Inc.
- Fairmont Homes
- Hybrid Prefab Homes
- Adventure Homes
You can’t make a good deal with a bad person, said Warren Buffett.
It was a statement he doubled down on recently, during the same interview that Munger praised Communist China for clamping down on a billionaire that dared speak and act in a manner that was deemed by Beijing as being in defiance of their regime.
FHFA comments letter by Tamas Kovach
FHFA comments letter by Soheyla Kovach
FHFA comments letter by L. A. “Tony” Kovach
When Buffett says deal with a person, keep in mind that in the good old USA, a corporation is a “person” too. It may be a legal fiction, but in the eyes of American law, corporations are a “person.”
Buffett and Munger are not just mocking and abusing the American Way that allowed them to grow wealthy. They have weaponized it and turned that system on its head in their own favor through their devious Castle and Moat methodology.
Buffett and Munger are one thing. But Gates in some ways is outshining them with his own devious plots in India and Asia that ought to bring howls from those who claim to care about various ethnic groups, but who are either stunningly ignorant, turning a blind eye, or are as corrupt as those that they seek to emulate.
Who is pointing the fingers and making such allegations? Often it is fellow Democrats who are not sellouts to the billionaires who are hijacking that party.
In fairness, there are RINOs as well as DINOs. And it is routinely the money trail that reveals each of these sellouts of their own constituencies.
To learn more about the facts and evidence behind these follies, check out the related reports. Following those reports is the recap of the 7.22.2021 stocks and market-moving headlines across the left-right mainstream sources. In no particular order of importance are the following items. Note: several left-leaning sources raise evidence-based concerns. That noted, they may also propose solutions that are not solutions at all. One must be on the lookout for paltering, head-fakes, and an array of deception. The class warfare declared by Buffett and his buddies is exemplified in an array of silly as well as sinister ways.
- The Corporation: IBM and the Holocaust
- The Hidden Nazi History of IBM and how they chose profit over morality
- Edward Snowden’s Warning: IBM sold Nazis Holocaust infrastructure – US author Edwin Black (Note: Black is a serious Jewish reporter/researcher)
There is a culture in America that respects life. Then there is a rising counter-culture in the U.S., often funded by the billionaire-Hollywood-big tech-big media elites that promote a culture of death. The culture of life and the culture of death.
When living people are placed at the mercy of profits in Nazi Germany, in Communist China, in Vietnam, Cuba, or wherever that behavior has social, economic, political, and other consequences. Half the country think that it is okay, under this or that scenario, to kill innocent life in the womb. Black lives matter, but not black lives in their mothers’ womb? In some parts of the U.S., half of the black preborn are being aborted in the most heinous methods that then harvest organs for profit. Wait for it, because the Guttmacher Institute – which is affiliated with so-called Planned Parenthood – said this themselves on their own website: “This much is true: In the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women.” Margret Sanger, a founder of Planned Parenthood, was in favor of eugenics and was anti-minority. She was a racist. Yet, Planned Parenthood and abortion are celebrated by DINOs and the deceived. One of the top funders of abortion are nonprofits with direct or oblique ties to Warren Buffett’s bucks.
You don’t have to make it up, the evidence is there for those willing to see it.
Closing Examples & Summing Up – How to Understand and Spot the Frauds Playing their Schemes and Games
There are those who posture one thing, often based upon facts and evidence. That reliance on evidence-based claims – a type of paltering – then pivots to recommend or do something that is not going to accomplish the claimed goal.
Restated, it is a head fake. It is like Warren Buffett saying he wants higher tax, while sheltering his own wealth from taxation. Some of these deceptions fall apart with just a modicum of research or reading.
A Cuban protester was recently quoted saying that their Communist leaders are killing protests. The Communists are killing those who are not protesting too. So, reasoned the protestor, it is smarter to protest and have an opportunity for change. Meanwhile, Representative Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) (NY-D) openly said that she was worried that some in the U.S. are pushing for regime change in Cuba. What? Stunning, but true. Her fellow members of “the Squad” are taking pro-Marxist, pro-Socialist, pro-leftist positions. But they do so by appearing to attack the billionaires and corporate interests who are often funding these same people in the background. It is a head fake. It is like MHAction protesting against RHP, Havenpark and others who are MHI members. Meanwhile the so-called solutions that they push – and their attacks – indirectly or directly benefits the very people they claim to be attacking.
You can’t make this up, but you can learn to spot and unpack the pattern. Another example may prove useful.
It was billionaire Nick Hanauer who wrote an op-ed in left-leaning Politico that spelled out the problem for the oligarchs and billionaires that seek to rule America. It must be recalled that Warren Buffett had already said and restated again that their was class warfare in America, and that his class, the wealthy had won. With that backdrop, Hanauer aptly noted that there was a real risk of the millions of Americans rising up with “pitchforks” – or whatever other weapons and tools – and doing in those ruling elitists. So far, quite so.
However, Hanauer did what so many would be rulers, oligarchs and plutocrats like to do. Knowing that they can’t openly say that they have to manipulate and mislead millions in order to survive, that is precisely what they do. Warren Buffett can somberly intone that he is okay with higher taxes. Meanwhile, he shelters his money in nonprofits. What hypocrisy. But it isn’t ordinary hypocrisy. Warren’s hypocritical maneuvers, which his own son Peter Buffett exposed,
“The Democratic Party [leadership] isn’t.” – Chris Plante. What does he mean? Journalist turned satirist Plante means that the leaders of the Democratic Party are not interested in Democracy. The DINOs are interested in power and ruling. They often use socialist, fascist, and communist tactics. That seems like a contradiction. But look at Nazi Germany. Buffett, Munger, and their longtime stake in IBM was a statement. Their new statement is Apple. Apple is making billions off the backs of those who lack freedom under Chinese Communists. Those are the same Chinese Communists that Munger recently praised on CNBC. Meanwhile Buffett is smiling and nodding.
These people are not interested in YOUR freedom. They are not interested in YOUR rights any more than they are the rights of people in China, India, Africa, Cuba, or Venezuela. They are systematically subverting people through a series of clever ruses. They seduce people into beliefs and practices that go directly against the will of God and the founding principles of our nation.
Next up is our business daily recap of yesterday evening’s market report and related left-right headlines.
The Business Daily Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Market Updates. Plus, Market Moving Left (CNN) – Right (Newsmax) Headlines Snapshot. While the layout of this business daily report has recently been modified, several elements of the basic concepts used previously are still the same. The headlines that follow below can be reviewed at a glance to save time while providing insights across the left-right media divide. Additionally, those headlines often provide clues as to possible ‘market-moving’ items.
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business = evening of 7.22.2021
- Record high home prices
- Single-family homes are seen in this aerial photograph taken over a Lennar Corp. development in San Diego, California, U.S., on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020.
- The median home price has posted year-over-year gains for 112 straight months
- GM is shutting down most of its pickup truck production due to a lack of computer chips
- Drama over the debt ceiling is the last thing America’s economy needs
- Unemployment benefits claims unexpectedly rose last week
- Europe’s central bank could print another $1 trillion
- Covid and Brexit mean food and gas is running short in Britain
- Prescriptions are too expensive. These companies want to change that
- Losses mount for American and Southwest, but their outlook is brighter
- Short-term fixes aren’t enough to solve America’s looming eviction crisis
- Twitter is having an inexplicably awesome 2021
- California sues Activision Blizzard, alleging culture of sexual harassment
- 5 dos and don’ts for selling your used car
- Maria Taylor leaves ESPN following Rachel Nichols comments
- Tucker Carlson rails against vaccination campaign as Biden credits Fox
- Massive internet outage: FedEx, Delta and McDonald’s go down
- A used car dealership is seen in Annapolis, Maryland on May 27, 2021, as many car dealerships across the country are running low on new vehicles as a computer chip shortage has caused production at many vehicle manufactures to nearly stop.
- The scorching hot used car market may finally be cooling off
- A customer rides an escalator inside a Shopper's Find location, a former Lord & Taylor store that went bankrupt last year, at the Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, New Jersey, U.S., on Monday, July 5, 2021.
- Students are returning to school this fall. That’s bad for back-to-school shoppers
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax – evening of 7.22.2021
- Pelosi Says Jan. 6 Panel to Move Ahead Without Republican Choices
- House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy said on Wednesday that Republicans won’t participate after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected two of his panel picks: Reps. Jim Banks of Indiana and Jim Jordan of Ohio. Pelosi said the two “took actions that made it ridiculous to put them on such a committee seeking the truth.” [Full Story]
- Related Stories
- Report: Pelosi Considering Naming Rep. Kinzinger to Jan. 6 Committee
- Pelosi: Reps. Jordan, Banks Denied Jan. 6 Committee for Statements
- Pelosi Blocks 2 GOP Jan. 6 Picks; McCarthy Pulls All 5
- Cheney: McCarthy Is Undermining Jan. 6 Committee
- Newsmax TV
- Ferguson: Pelosi ‘Showed Her Hand’ in Nixing GOP Picks
- Hice: Pelosi ‘Comfortable’ With Republicans Off Committee |
- Van Duyne: Dem Challenger Can’t Show Up to Do Her Job |
- Chip Roy: Biden Disregarding Small Business Concerns |
- Lankford: Biden’s Border Wall ‘Study’ Costing US Billions |
- Arrington: Pelosi Should Be ‘Target’ of Jan. 6 Probe |
- Michael Savage: ‘The Good Patriot Is Now a Criminal?’ |
- More Newsmax TV
- NFL: Games Will Be Forfeited If COVID Hits Team’s Unvaxxed Players
- The NFL will not postpone or reschedule games in the 2021 season should a team have too many unvaccinated players unavailable due to COVID-19, according to a memo the league issued to its 32 teams on Thursday.The memo will be the topic of a scheduled call among all teams…… [Full Story]
- Senate Dems Circle Back to Reviewing FBI’s Kavanaugh Probe
- Democrat senators are circling back to the FBI’s investigation of [Full Story]
- Gallup: US Race Relations at Lowest Point in 20 Years
- Fifty-seven percent of U.S. adults say relations between Black and [Full Story]
- Poll: Almost Quarter of Americans Think Blacks More Racist Than Whites
- Rasmussen Poll: Majority Want BLM Protests Inquiry, More Than Jan. 6
- Violence Overshadows Memorial Mass for Slain Haitian Leader
- A priest told mourners at a memorial service Thursday for slain [Full Story]
- Pelosi Says Jan. 6 Panel to Move Ahead Without GOP’s Choices
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says a committee investigating the Jan. 6 [Full Story]
- Pro-Abortion Dems Seek Hyde Elimination, but GOP Battles Back
- A new assault by “radically pro-abortion” House Democrats on The Hyde [Full Story] |
- London Mayor, British Pledge Support for Hong Kong Refugees Fleeing to UK
- London’s mayor on Thursday sent a message of support to Hong Kong [Full Story]
- If Harris Keeps Stumbling, Could Biden Pick a New No. 2?
- Kamala Harris’ summer of gaffes, embarrassing staff leaks, and dismal [Full Story] |
- DeSantis Opposes Mask Mandates for Florida Schools
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said he will oppose any move by the federal [Full Story]
- US Mortgage Rates Slide to Lowest in More Than Five Months
- Mortgage rates in the U.S. plunged to the lowest level in more than [Full Story]
- Chipmakers Worry Industry Will Produce More Than Demand
- Chipmakers from Taiwan to the U.S. are cranking up production to [Full Story]
- Fears Grow That China Harvesting Gene Data Internationally With Prenatal Tests
- Britain should be concerned about the harvesting of genetic data from [Full Story]
- US Launched Recent Air Strikes in Afghanistan: Pentagon
- The United States recently carried out air strikes as it backed the [Full Story]
- ‘Superbug’ Fungus Spread in Two Cities, Health Officials Say
- S. health officials said Thursday they now have evidence of an [Full Story]
- Fighting with Diabetes? This Basic Vitamin ‘Ends’ Diabetes
- SPONSOR: Doctors shocked: If you have Diabetes, do this immediately! [Full Story]
- Lankford to Newsmax: Biden’s Border Wall ‘Study’ Costing US Billions
- President Joe Biden’s efforts to stop construction of the border [Full Story] |
- US Bishops Urge Pro-Life Advocates to Swamp Congress With Phone Calls
- The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ Pro-Life Activities [Full Story]
- GOP Lawmakers Push to Impeach Biden’s ATF Pick Before He’s Been Confirmed
- A dozen House Republicans are reportedly pushing a resolution to [Full Story]
- Biden: ‘Just the Beginning’ on Cuba Sanctions for Crackdown on Protests
- President Joe Biden said on Thursday that new U.S. sanctions on Cuba [Full Story]
- Radio Host Larry Elder Wins Fight to Enter California Recall
- A California judge has cleared the way for conservative talk radio [Full Story]
- CDC Advisory Panel: J&J Vaccine Benefits Outweigh Risks
- Even after reports of a neurological disorder in the six weeks after [Full Story]
- Why Hasn’t the FDA Approved the COVID Vaccines?
- CDC Chief: Mask Guidelines Unchanged
- White House Eyes Push for Return of Masks
- Franklin Graham Wins $150K Settlement Over Banned Religious Ads
- The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association will get a $150,000 payout [Full Story]
- Newsom Signs $12 Billion Funding Package for Homelessness
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom earlier this week signed a housing and [Full Story]
- Iowa Democrat Finkenauer Seeking GOP Sen. Grassley’s Seat
- Democrat Abby Finkenauer, a former congresswoman, is running for [Full Story]
- Ex-FDA Head: Delta Variant Could Peak in August, May Be Over ‘Sooner Than We Think’
- The former head of the Food and Drug Administration Dr. Scott [Full Story]
- Amazon Wants a ‘Key’ to Your Apartment Building
- Amazon is tired of ringing doorbells. The online shopping giant is [Full Story]
- Cuomo Warned by Impeachment Probe Leader
- The lawmaker overseeing the New York State Assembly’s impeachment [Full Story]
- Biden Says Children Under 12 May be Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine by End of August
- S. President Joe Biden said on Wednesday that children under 12 may [Full Story]
- ‘Where Is the Money?’: Millions Risk Eviction on Tardy US Aid
- Sharon Oser has been trying for months to get government assistance [Full Story]
- Unilever CEO: Fully Committed to Israel Amid Ben & Jerry’s Row
- Unilever’s Chief Executive on Thursday said the company was “fully [Full Story]
- Shake Shack Latest Company to Sweeten Pot for New Hires
- Fast food retailer Shake Shack is the latest company to announce $10 [Full Story]
- Incredible Miniature Telescope Lets You See for Miles
- More Newsfront
- Unexpected Rise in Jobless Claims Shows Labor Market Churn
- Applications for U.S. state unemployment insurance rose unexpectedly last week by the most since late March, underscoring week-to-week volatility in an otherwise improving labor market… [Full Story]
- Bitcoin Will Hit All-Time Highs Again This Year, Crypto Is the Inevitable Future
- Republicans Pushing for Big Tech to Fund Broadband Subsidy
- SEC’s Gensler Issues Warning as Fake Stocks Bloom on Blockchains
- Property Investors Make Record Bets as US Housing Flourishes
- More Finance
- Rare ‘Breakthrough’ COVID Cases Causing Alarm
- Reports of athletes, lawmakers and others getting the coronavirus despite vaccination may sound alarming but top health experts point to overwhelming evidence that the shots are doing exactly what they are supposed to: dramatically reducing severe illness and death. The best… [Full Story]
- Virtual Roller Coaster Ride Highlights Migraine Symptoms: Study
- Skip the Meat and Help Your Heart: Study
- Biden Says Full Approval for COVID Vaccines Coming Soon
- 1 in 20 Cases of Dementia Occurs in People Under 65
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Equities Closing Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers.
· LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI, and LP each are suppliers to the manufactured housing industry, among others.
· AMG, CG, and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses. For insights from third-parties and clients about our publisher, click here.
Enjoy these ‘blast from the past’ comments.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12the year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship along with numerous awards in history. There have been several awards and honors and olso recognition in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.