Preface. This report and analysis will comprise of the following items. This first segment is set in the backdrop of the meetings that Joe and Jill Biden have jetted off to in Europe to discuss climate and related issues. Those are part of Biden’s so-called “Build Back Better” agenda, which numerous sources from that camp have said are part of the “Great Reset.” The World Economic Forum (WEF), which hosts an annual meeting of business and political elites in Davos, Switzerland, have not made their Great Reset a secret. Their “reset” topic has numerous posts and videos too on the WEF website. That first report is a useful lead into the second segment. Part two of today’s report looks at Blackrock, Berkshire Hathaway, Vanguard, State Street, and other conglomerates. Some of these clearly have direct ties to our manufactured home industry. That report examines the influence they wield with numbers, but not all, politicians. Following that will be business daily broader and manufactured housing specific market reports and related.
1,000 Private Jets Assemble to Execute The Great Reset
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked
STORY AT-A-GLANCE –
The wealthy elite travel to the World Economic Forum’s annual meetings via a “steady stream” of private planes and helicopters to discuss issues like global sustainability
By 2050, it’s estimated that aviation will contribute 22% of global carbon emissions; still, in 2019, more than 600 private planes arrived at the Davos Forum, and that doesn’t include the military planes that transported an additional 60 presidents and prime ministers
Jet-setters are carbon super-emitters; the idea that the elite can continue to pollute but simply purchase carbon credits to “offset” their pollution is a matter of smoke and mirrors
WEF and its partners are using the COVID-19 pandemic as “a unique window of opportunity” to rapidly usher in The Great Reset, which involves changing everything from future global relations and the direction of national economies to “the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons”
Part of the plan involves ushering in stakeholder capitalism, in which private corporations — not elected leaders — become “trustees of society,” putting your privacy and data, your food and your freedom at risk
At the start of each year, the world’s elite hop into their private jets and descend upon Davos, Switzerland, a city prized not only for its luxury ski resorts but also for hosting the World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting.
Also known as the Davos Forum, the event takes on a different theme each year, providing a global platform for business leaders, government officials, academia and other members of society to discuss “critical issues.”1 WEF is one of the key players behind The Great Reset, with their “new normal” dictum that, by 2030, you will own nothing and be happy.2
In such a scheme, the world’s resources will be owned and controlled by the technocratic elite. All items and resources are to be used by the collective, while actual ownership is restricted to an upper stratum of social class. Just how “upper class”?
To even attend the WEF annual meeting, you must be privately invited or a member of WEF, which costs $60,000 to $600,000. The attendance badge for the meeting is extra and costs another $27,000 in 2020, just to get entrance to the conference.3
Arriving on Private Jets to Discuss Sustainability
The irony was palpable at Davos 2020, which brought in a “steady stream” of private planes and helicopters so their passengers could discuss the climate crisis and sustainability.4 In 2018, more than 1,000 private jets and helicopters similarly made their way to Davos and, in 2017, an estimated 200 private flights landed in the city each day during the event.5
By 2050, it’s estimated that aviation will contribute 22% of global carbon emissions. Still, in 2019, more than 600 private planes arrived at the Davos Forum, and that doesn’t include the military planes that transported an additional 60 presidents and prime ministers.6
But we needn’t worry about this indulgence of the upper classes at the expense of the environment, according to WEF. “Offering little self-awareness, leaders of the WEF claim that the jet-set class promises to purchase carbon credits to offset the emissions from their planes,” Forbes noted. This is yet another strategy of the technocratic elite to set up a new wave of colonization in the name of sustainability and “net zero” carbon emissions.
Rich Carbon Super-Emitters Plan to Buy Their Way Out
The deadline Bill Gates has given to reach net zero emissions is 2050.7 It’s another ironic statement coming from the jet-set elite. Gates lives in a 66,000-square-foot mansion and travels in a private jet that uses up 486 gallons of fuel every hour.8 As a result of buying up staggering amounts of farmland, he’s a major contributor to carbon emissions,9 and his jet-setting lifestyle also makes him a carbon “super-emitter.”10
But when it comes to the elite, it’s “do as I say, not as I do.” As explained by Vandana Shiva, in order to force the world to accept The Great Reset’s new food and agricultural system, new conditionalities are being created through net zero “nature-based” solutions, which are anything but good for the environment and favor the rich.
Navdanya’s report, “Earth Democracy: Connecting Rights of Mother Earth to Human
Rights and Well-Being of All,” explains:11
“If ‘feeding the world’ through chemicals and dwarf varieties bred for chemicals was the false narrative created to impose the Green Revolution, the new false narrative is ‘sustainability’ and ‘saving the planet.’ In the new ‘net zero’ world, farmers will not be respected and rewarded as custodians of the land and caregivers, as Annadatas, the providers of our food and health.
… ‘Net Zero’ is a new strategy to get rid of small farmers in first through ‘digital farming’ and ‘farming without farmers’ and then through the burden of fake carbon accounting.
Carbon offsets and the new accounting trick of ‘net zero’ does not mean zero emissions. It means the rich polluters will continue to pollute and also grab the land and resources of those who have not polluted — indigenous people and small farmers — for carbon offsets.”
The idea that the elite can continue to pollute but simply purchase carbon credits to “offset” their pollution is simply a matter of smoke and mirrors. Speaking with Business Insider, Lucy Gilliam, with the European clean transport nonprofit Transport & Environment, stated, “You’re not actually removing the emissions that have been created by that plane. The plane will have burned that fuel, and the carbon has been released into the atmosphere.”12
Davos 2021: Execute The Great Reset
In 2021, due to the pandemic the Davos Forum was held virtually in January and again in person in Singapore in August. During the five-day January event, which was attended by 1,507 people from “the highest levels of leadership,” five domains of The Great Reset Initiative were discussed, including:13
- Designing cohesive, sustainable and resilient economic systems.
- Driving responsible industry transformation and growth.
- Enhancing stewardship of our global commons.
- Harnessing the technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Advancing global and regional cooperation.
It’s made clear that the COVID-19 pandemic has created “a unique window of opportunity” to rapidly usher in The Great Reset, which involves changing everything from future global relations and the direction of national economies to “the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons.”14
The end goal is to “build a new social contract,”15 which sounds like a lofty goal while telling you exactly nothing. “Build back better” is a tagline that’s used often with The Great Reset, and though this is being played off as a new initiative, it’s actually a rebranding of terms for technocracy and the old “New World Order.”
Part of the plan involves the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which Schwab has been discussing since at least 2016,16 and which “is characterized by a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital and biological spheres.”
In terms of government, the Revolution will bring new technological powers that allow for increased population control via “pervasive surveillance systems and the ability to control digital infrastructure.”17 As for as its effects on people, Klaus Schwab, WEF’s founder and executive chairman, wrote in 2016:18
“The Fourth Industrial Revolution, finally, will change not only what we do but also who we are. It will affect our identity and all the issues associated with it: our sense of privacy, our notions of ownership, our consumption patterns, the time we devote to work and leisure, and how we develop our careers, cultivate our skills, meet people, and nurture relationships.
It is already changing our health and leading to a ‘quantified’ self, and sooner than we think it may lead to human augmentation. The list is endless because it is bound only by our imagination.”
Davos 2022: Ushering in Stakeholder Capitalism
Davos 2022 will take place in January 2022, with plans to continue The Great Reset narrative. The theme, “Working Together, Restoring Trust,” will focus on “accelerating stakeholder capitalism, harnessing the technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and ensuring a more inclusive future of work.”19
Also known as stakeholder economy, Forbes described stakeholder capitalism as “the notion that a firm focuses on meeting the needs of all its stakeholders: customers, employees, partners, the community and society as a whole.”20
The idea of stakeholder capitalism has been around since at least 1932, and was also endorsed by nearly 200 CEOs of large corporations in August 2019.21 However, it is now being accelerated as part of The Great Reset.
“Business has now to fully embrace stakeholder capitalism, which means not only maximizing profits, but use their capabilities and resources in cooperation with governments and civil society to address the key issues of this decade. They have to actively contribute to a more cohesive and sustainable world,” said Schwab.22 However, forms of stakeholder capitalism have already been tried and failed, because balancing conflicting stakeholder claims was near-impossible and only led to mass confusion and poor returns.23 The failure of this strategy is what led big businesses to focus on maximizing shareholder value instead.
The Future of Food, Privacy and Freedom Are at Stake
In stakeholder capitalism, private corporations become “trustees of society,” as Schwab said, which he added is “clearly the best response to today’s social and environmental challenges.”24 But while it sounds like a good thing to have corporations looking out for their customers, suppliers, employees and society as a whole, the underlying theme is that private corporations take power over society — not elected leaders.
WEF is partnered with multinational corporations that lead the food, oil, technology and pharmaceutical industries. What does a future look like in which these corporations call all the shots? We’ve already seen snippets, such as the 2021 United Nations Food Systems Summit, which prompted boycotts from farmers and human rights groups over claims that it favored agribusiness interests, elite foundations and the exploitation of African food systems.25
In terms of Big Tech, it’s possible it would end up as its own global governing body, wielding increasing power over society. Your privacy and data, your food and your access to medications would all be under the control of these corporate “custodians.” As political scientist Ivan Wecke wrote in Open Democracy:26
“The plan from which The Great Reset originated was called the Global Redesign Initiative. Drafted by the WEF after the 2008 economic crisis, the initiative contains a 600-page report on transforming global governance. In the WEF’s vision, ‘the government voice would be one among many, without always being the final arbiter.’
… Instead of corporations serving many stakeholders, in the multi-stakeholder model of global governance, corporations are promoted to being social stakeholders in global decision-making, while governments are relegated to being one of many stakeholders. In practice, corporations become the main stakeholders, while governments take a backseat role, and civil society is mainly window dressing.
… If you value your right to public health, to privacy, to access healthy food or to democratic representation, be wary of the words ‘stakeholder capitalism’ when they pop up at the next Davos summit.”
Sources and References
- 1, 13 BBVA, Davos Forum 2021: the Great Reset after the pandemic
- 2 Forbes November 10, 201
- 3, 4 Forbes January 21, 202
- 5 The Times January 20, 201
- 6, 12 Business Insider January 20, 2020
- 7 Fox Business February 21, 202
- 8 Market Watch February 16, 202
- 9, 10 The Nation February 16, 202
- 11 Navdanya, Earth Rights Are Human Right
- 14, 15 WEF, The Great Reset, The Opportunity
- 16, 17, 18 World Economic Forum [WEF] January 14, 201
- 19 WEF September 16, 202
- 20, 21, 23 Forbes January 5, 202
- 22 WEF January 17, 202
- 24 WEF December 1, 201
- 25 U.S. Right to Know March 9, 2021
- 26 Open Democracy August 16, 2021
- Download with links
Anyone who pretends that this is business as usual is mistaken. The above from Mercola fits neatly into this bit of hyperbole in the headline, but it ties directly into our profession. There are four major players mentioned in private equity, Berkshire Hathaway is one of them. But others are involved or influencing our profession too. This is similar but different and with new information to a previously published report linked below.
Juneteenth 2021-Views from Left, Right Perspectives – 14 Signs America Is Being Undermined From Within – Civic Alliance Members with Manufactured Housing Interests Dominate Media, Big Pharma Brands – plus, Manufactured Home Industry Stock Updates
Civic Alliance – Amazon Jeff Bezos Facebook Mark Zuckerberg Buffett-Berkshire-Backed-Kraft-Arabella Advisors Bill Gates Microsoft Twitter Jack Dorsey CBS Disney-Inside Scoop- 1000 Corporate Nonprofits Plan to Oust President Trump Hiding in Plain Sight – plus Sunday Weekly Headline Recap
Highlighting of Blackrock and Berkshire Hathaway below is added by MHProNews, but the content is as otherwise provided by Mercola for use in this report. As a bit of context, when the word “dominate” or “owns” is used, that is arguably exaggeration for effect. That said, it is fair to say that these operations have an outsized role. The data and references that are cited beyond that bit of hype appears sound. While William “Bill” Gates III and other uber-wealthy are not mentioned below, Gates was cited twice above. His assets and interests in some ways mimic what is described below.
Note: about the “Spartacus” letter cited below, MHProNews offers no comment at this time.
Additional linked information, more manufactured housing specific, will follow this with a brief MHProNews analysis and commentary.
Who Owns the World?
Analysis by Dr. Joseph MercolaFact Checked
- A handful of mega corporations — private investment companies — dominate every aspect of our lives; everything we eat, drink, wear or use in one way or another. These investment firms are so enormous, they control the money flow worldwide
- While there appear to be hundreds of competing brands on the market, like Russian nesting dolls, larger parent companies own multiple smaller brands. In reality, all packaged food brands, for example, are owned by a dozen or so larger parent companies
- These parent companies, in turn, are owned by shareholders, and the largest shareholders are the same in all of them: Vanguard and Blackrock
- No matter what industry you look at, the top shareholders, and therefore decision makers, are the same: Vanguard, Blackrock, State Street and/or Berkshire Hathaway. In virtually every major company, you find these names among the top 10 institutional investors
- These major investment firms are in turn owned by their own set of shareholders. One of the most amazing things about this scheme is that the institutional investors also own each other. They’re all shareholders in each other’s companies. At the very top are Vanguard and Blackrock. Blackrock’s largest shareholder is Vanguard, which does not disclose the identity of its shareholders due to its unique structure
Until recently, it appeared economic competition had been driving the rise and fall of small and large companies across the U.S. Supposedly, PepsiCo is Coca Cola’s competitor, Apple and Android vie for your loyalty and drug companies battle for your health care dollars. However, all of that turns out to be an illusion.
Since the mid-1970s, two corporations — Vanguard and Blackrock — have gobbled up most companies in the world, effectively destroying the competitive market on which America’s strength has rested, leaving only false appearances behind.
Indeed, the global economy may be the greatest illusionary trick ever pulled over the eyes of people around the world. To understand what’s really going on, watch Tim Gielen’s hour-long documentary, “MONOPOLY: Who Owns the World?” above.
As noted by Gielen, who narrates the film, a handful of mega corporations — private investment companies — dominate every aspect of our lives; everything we eat, drink, wear or use in one way or another. These investment firms are so enormous, they control the money flow worldwide. So, how does this scheme work?
While there appear to be hundreds of competing brands on the market, like Russian nesting dolls, larger parent companies own multiple smaller brands. In reality, all packaged food brands, for example, are owned by a dozen or so larger parent companies.
Pepsi Co. owns a long list of food, beverage and snack brands, as does Coca-Cola, Nestle, General Mills, Kellogg’s, Unilever, Mars, Kraft Heinz, Mondelez, Danone and Associated British Foods. Together, these parent companies monopolize the packaged food industry, as virtually every food brand available belongs to one of them.
These companies are publicly traded and are run by boards, where the largest shareholders have power over the decision making. This is where it gets interesting, because when you look up who the largest shareholders are, you find yet another monopoly.
While the topmost shareholders can change from time to time, based on shares bought and sold, two companies are consistently listed among the top institutional holders of these parent companies: The Vanguard Group Inc. and Blackrock Inc.
Pepsi and Coca-Cola — An Example
For example, while there are more than 3,000 shareholders in Pepsi Co., Vanguard and Blackrock’s holdings account for nearly one-third of all shares. Of the top 10 shareholders in Pepsi Co., the top three, Vanguard, Blackrock and State Street Corporation, own more shares than the remaining seven.
Now, let’s look at Coca-Cola Co., Pepsi’s top competitor. Who owns Coke? As with Pepsi, the majority of the company shares are held by institutional investors, which number 3,155 (as of the making of the documentary).
As shown in the film, three of the top four institutional shareholders of Coca-Cola are identical with that of Pepsi: Vanguard, Blackrock and State Street Corporation. The No. 1 shareholder of Coca-Cola is Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
These four — Vanguard, Blackrock, State Street and Berkshire Hathaway — are the four largest investment firms on the planet. “So, Pepsi and Coca-Cola are anything but competitors,” Gielen says. And the same goes for the other packaged food companies. All are owned by the same small group of institutional shareholders.
Big Tech Monopoly
The monopoly of these investment firms isn’t relegated to the packaged food industry. You find them dominating virtually all other industries as well. Take Big Tech, for example. Among the top 10 largest tech companies we find Apple, Samsung, Alphabet (parent company of Google), Microsoft, Huawei, Dell, IBM and Sony.
Here, we find the same Russian nesting doll setup. For example, Facebook owns Whatsapp and Instagram. Alphabet owns Google and all Google-related businesses, including YouTube and Gmail. It’s also the biggest developer of Android, the main competitor to Apple. Microsoft [Gates] owns Windows and Xbox. In all, four parent companies produce the software used by virtually all computers, tablets and smartphones in the world. Who, then, owns them? Here’s a sampling:
- Facebook — More than 80% of Facebook shares are held by institutional investors, and the top institutional holders are the same as those found in the food industry: Vanguard and Blackrock being the top two, as of the end of March 2021. State Street Corporation is the fifth biggest shareholder
- Apple — The top four institutional investors are Vanguard, Blackrock, Berkshire Hathaway and State Street Corporation
- Microsoft — The top three institutional shareholders are Vanguard, Blackrock and State Street Corporation
You can continue going through the list of tech brands — companies that build computers, smart phones, electronics and household appliances — and you’ll repeatedly find Vanguard, Blackrock, Berkshire Hathaway and State Street Corporation among the top shareholders.
Same Small Group Owns Everything Else Too
The same ownership trend exists in all other industries. Gielen offers yet another example to prove this statement is not an exaggeration:
“Let’s say we want to plan a vacation. On our computer or smart phone, we look for a cheap flight to the sun through websites like Skyscanner and Expedia, both of which are owned by the same group of institutional investors [Vanguard, Blackrock and State Street Corporation].
We fly with one of the many airlines [American Airlines, Air France, KLM, United Airlines, Delta and Transavia] of which the majority of the shares are often owned by the same investors …
The airline we fly [on] is in most cases a Boeing or an Airbus. Again, we see the same [institutional shareholders]. We look for a hotel or an apartment through Bookings.com or AirBnB.com. Once we arrive at our destination, we go out to dinner and we write a review on Trip Advisor. The same investors are at the basis of every aspect of our journey.
And their power goes even much further, because even the kerosene that fuels the plane comes from one of their many oil companies and refineries. Just like the steel that the plane is made of comes from one of their many mining companies.
This small club of investment companies, banks and mutual funds, are also the largest shareholders in the primary industries, where our raw materials come from.”
The same goes for the agricultural industry that the global food industry depends on, and any other major industry. These institutional investors own Bayer, the world’s largest seed producer; they own the largest textile manufacturers and many of the largest clothing companies.
They own the oil refineries, the largest solar panel producers and the automobile, aircraft and arms industries. They own all the major tobacco companies, and all the major drug companies and scientific institutes too. They also own the big department stores and the online marketplaces like eBay, Amazon and AliExpress.
They even own the payment methods we use, from credit card companies to digital payment platforms, as well as insurance companies, banks, construction companies, telephone companies, restaurant chains, personal care brands and cosmetic brands.
No matter what industry you look at, the top shareholders, and therefore decision makers, are the same: Vanguard, Blackrock, State Street and/or Berkshire Hathaway. In virtually every major company, you find these names among the top 10 institutional investors.
Who Owns the Investment Firms of the World?
Diving deeper, we find that these major investment firms are in turn owned by their own set of shareholders. One of the most amazing things about this scheme is that the institutional investors — and there are many more than the primary four we’ve focused on here — also own each other. They’re all shareholders in each other’s companies.
At the top of the pyramid — the largest Russian doll of all — we find Vanguard and Blackrock.
“Together, they form an immense network that we can compare to a pyramid,” Gielen says. Smaller institutional investors, such as Citibank, ING and T. Rowe Price, are owned by larger investment firms such as Northern Trust, Capital Group, 3G Capital and KKR.
Those investors in turn are owned by even larger investment firms, like Goldman Sachs and Wellington Market, which are owned by larger firms yet, such as Berkshire Hathaway and State Street. At the top of the pyramid — the largest Russian doll of all — we find Vanguard and Blackrock.
“The power of these two companies is something we can barely imagine,” Gielen says. “Not only are they the largest institutional investors of every major company on earth, they also own the other institutional investors of those companies, giving them a complete monopoly.”
Gielen cites data from Bloomberg, showing that by 2028, Vanguard and BlackRock are expected to collectively manage $20 trillion-worth of investments. In the process, they will own almost everything on planet Earth.
BlackRock — The Fourth Branch of Government
Bloomberg has also referred to BlackRock as the “fourth branch of government,” due to its close relationship with the central banks. BlackRock actually lends money to the central bank, the federal reserve, and is their principal adviser.
Dozens of BlackRock employees have held senior positions in the White House under the Bush, Obama and Biden administrations. BlackRock also developed the computer system that the central banks use.
Who Owns BlackRock?
While Larry Fink is the figurehead of BlackRock, being its founder, chairman and chief executive officer, he’s not the sole decision maker, as BlackRock too is owned by shareholders. Here we find yet another curiosity, as the largest shareholder of BlackRock is Vanguard.
“This is where it gets dark,” Gielen says. Vanguard has a unique structure that blocks us from seeing who the actual shareholders are. “The elite who own Vanguard don’t want anyone to know they are the owners of the most powerful company on earth.” Still, if you dig deep enough, you can find clues as to who these owners are.
The owners of the wealthiest, most powerful company on Earth can be expected to be among the wealthiest individuals on earth. In 2016, Oxfam reported that the combined wealth of the richest 1% in the world was equal to the wealth of the remaining 99%. In 2018, it was reported that the world’s richest people get 82% of all the money earned around the world in 2017.
In reality, we can assume that the owners of Vanguard are among the 0.001% richest people on the planet. According to Forbes, there were 2,075 billionaires in the world as of March 2020. Gielen cites Oxfam data showing that two-thirds of billionaires obtained their fortunes via inheritance, monopoly and/or cronyism.
“This means that Vanguard is in the hands of the richest families on earth,” Gielen says. Among them we find the Rothschilds, the DuPont family, the Rockefellers, the Bush family and the Morgan family, just to name a few.
Many belong to royal bloodlines and are the founders of our central banking system, the United Nations and just about every industry on the planet. Gielen goes even further in his documentary, so I highly recommend watching it in its entirety. I’ve only summarized a small piece of the whole film here.
A Financial Coup D’etat
Speaking of the central bankers, I recently interviewed finance guru Catherine Austin Fitts, and she believes it’s the central bankers that are at the heart of the global takeover we’re currently seeing. She also believes they are the ones pressuring private companies to implement the clearly illegal COVID jab mandates. Their control is so great, few companies have the ability to take a stand against them.
“I think [the central bankers] are really depending on the smart grid and creepy technology to help them go to the last steps of financial control, which is what I think they’re pushing for,” she said.
“What we’ve seen is a tremendous effort to bankrupt the population and the governments so that it’s much easier for the central bankers to take control. That’s what I’ve been writing about since 1998, that this is a financial coup d’etat.
Now the financial coup d’etat is being consolidated, where the central bankers just serve jurisdiction over the treasury and the tax money. And if they can get the [vaccine] passports in with the CBDC [central bank digital currency], then it will be able to take taxes out of our accounts and take our assets. So, this is a real coup d’etat.”
The Spartacus Letter
Again, I urge you to watch the documentary at the top of this article, and keep an eye out for my interview with Austin Fitts, which will be published in the near future. In closing, I want to highlight a mysterious letter posted by an anonymous individual who goes by the name “Spartacus.”
“COVID-19 — The Spartacus Letter” was originally posted on docdroid.net, but has since been deleted. Another copy can be found on mega.nz.1 The Automatic Earth2 and ZeroHedge3 have also published the letter in full. The letter starts out saying, “My name is Spartacus, and I’ve had enough”:
“We are watching the medical establishment inject literal poison into millions of our fellow Americans without so much as a fight. We have been told that we will be fired and denied our livelihoods if we refuse to vaccinate. This was the last straw.”
What follows is a compilation of data showing the COVID pandemic was a biowarfare attack that has been kept going using sophisticated psychological warfare tactics. It also reviews the dangers of the COVID shots, noting that the virus and the “vaccines” were made by the same entities.
A summary of Spartacus’ findings is as follows. Each summary point is elaborated upon in later sections of the letter, which you can read in any of the three references provided.
- COVID-19 is a blood and blood vessel disease. SARS-CoV-2 infects the lining of human blood vessels, causing them to leak into the lungs.
- Current treatment protocols (e.g. invasive ventilation) are actively harmful to patients, accelerating oxidative stress and causing severe VILI (ventilator-induced lung injuries). The continued use of ventilators in the absence of any proven medical benefit constitutes mass murder.
- Existing countermeasures are inadequate to slow the spread of what is an aerosolized and potentially wastewater-borne virus, and constitute a form of medical theater.
- Various non-vaccine interventions have been suppressed by both the media and the medical establishment in favor of vaccines and expensive patented drugs.
- The authorities have denied the usefulness of natural immunity against COVID-19, despite the fact that natural immunity confers protection against all of the virus’s proteins, and not just one.
- Vaccines will do more harm than good. The antigen that these vaccines are based on, SARS-CoV-2 Spike, is a toxic protein. SARS-CoV-2 may have ADE, or antibody-dependent enhancement; current antibodies may not neutralize future strains, but instead help them infect immune cells. Also, vaccinating during a pandemic with a leaky vaccine removes the evolutionary pressure for a virus to become less lethal.
- There is a vast and appalling criminal conspiracy that directly links both Anthony Fauci and Moderna to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- COVID-19 vaccine researchers are directly linked to scientists involved in brain-computer interface (‘neural lace’) tech, one of whom was indicted for taking grant money from China.
- Independent researchers have discovered mysterious nanoparticles inside the vaccines that are not supposed to be present.
- The entire pandemic is being used as an excuse for a vast political and economic transformation of Western society that will enrich the already rich and turn the rest of us into serfs and untouchables.
A Criminal Conspiracy
It’s a long letter, so I won’t reproduce the whole thing here. However, the following sections are of particular interest, with regard to a criminal elite that is orchestrating the destruction of life as we know it, in an effort to usher in a technocracy-led system of global governance and control:4
“In November of 2019, three technicians at the Wuhan Institute of Virology developed symptoms consistent with a flu-like illness. Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak, and Ralph Baric knew at once what had happened, because back channels exist between this laboratory and our scientists and officials.
December 12th, 2019, Ralph Baric signed a Material Transfer Agreement (essentially, an NDA) to receive Coronavirus mRNA vaccine-related materials co-owned by Moderna and NIH.
It wasn’t until a whole month later, on January 11th, 2020, that China allegedly sent us the sequence to what would become known as SARS-CoV-2. Moderna claims, rather absurdly, that they developed a working vaccine from this sequence in under 48 hours.
Stephane Bancel, the current CEO of Moderna, was formerly the CEO of bioMerieux, a French multinational corporation specializing in medical diagnostic tech, founded by one Alain Merieux. Alain Merieux was one of the individuals who was instrumental in the construction of the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s P4 lab.
The sequence given as the closest relative to SARS-CoV-2, RaTG13, is not a real virus. It is a forgery. It was made by entering a gene sequence by hand into a database, to create a cover story for the existence of SARS-CoV-2, which is very likely a gain-of-function chimera produced at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and was either leaked by accident or intentionally released. The animal reservoir of SARS-CoV-2 has never been found.
This is not a conspiracy ‘theory.’ It is an actual criminal conspiracy, in which people connected to the development of Moderna’s mRNA-1273 are directly connected to the Wuhan Institute of Virology and their gain-of-function research by very few degrees of separation, if any. The paper trail is well- established.
The lab-leak theory has been suppressed because pulling that thread leads one to inevitably conclude that there is enough circumstantial evidence to link Moderna, the NIH, the WIV, and both the vaccine and the virus’s creation together.
In a sane country, this would have immediately led to the world’s biggest RICO and mass murder case. Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak, Ralph Baric, Shi Zhengli, and Stephane Bancel, and their accomplices, would have been indicted and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Instead, billions of our tax dollars were awarded to the perpetrators.
The FBI raided Allure Medical in Shelby Township north of Detroit for billing insurance for ‘fraudulent COVID-19 cures.’ The treatment they were using? Intravenous Vitamin C. An antioxidant. Which, as described above, is an entirely valid treatment for COVID-19-induced sepsis, and indeed, is now part of the MATH+ protocol advanced by Dr. Paul E. Marik.
The FDA banned ranitidine (Zantac) due to supposed NDMA (N-nitrosodimethylamine) contamination. Ranitidine is not only an H2 blocker used as antacid, but also has a powerful antioxidant effect, scavenging hydroxyl radicals. This gives it utility in treating COVID-19.
The FDA also attempted to take N-acetylcysteine, a harmless amino acid supplement and antioxidant, off the shelves, compelling Amazon to remove it from their online storefront. This leaves us with a chilling question: did the FDA knowingly suppress antioxidants useful for treating COVID-19 sepsis as part of a criminal conspiracy against the American public?
The establishment is cooperating with, and facilitating, the worst criminals in human history, and are actively suppressing non-vaccine treatments and therapies in order to compel us to inject these criminals’ products into our bodies …
Conclusions: The current pandemic was produced and perpetuated by the establishment, through the use of a virus engineered in a PLA-connected Chinese biowarfare laboratory, with the aid of American taxpayer dollars and French expertise …
Either through a leak or an intentional release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a deadly SARS strain is now endemic across the globe, after the WHO and CDC and public officials first downplayed the risks, and then intentionally incited a panic and lockdowns that jeopardized people’s health and their livelihoods.
This was then used by the utterly depraved and psychopathic aristocratic class who rule over us as an excuse to coerce people into accepting an injected poison which may be a depopulation agent, a mind control/pacification agent in the form of injectable ‘smart dust,’ or both …
They believe they can get away with this by weaponizing the social stigma of vaccine refusal. They are incorrect. Their motives are clear and obvious to anyone who has been paying attention.
These megalomaniacs have raided the pension funds of the free world. Wall Street is insolvent and has had an ongoing liquidity crisis since the end of 2019. The aim now is to exert total, full-spectrum physical, mental, and financial control over humanity before we realize just how badly we’ve been extorted by these maniacs. The pandemic and its response served multiple purposes for the Elite:
- Concealing a depression brought on by the usurious plunder of our economies conducted by rentier-capitalists and absentee owners who produce absolutely nothing of any value to society whatsoever …
- Destroying small businesses and eroding the middle class.
- Transferring trillions of dollars of wealth from the American public and into the pockets of billionaires and special interests.
- Engaging in insider trading, buying stock in biotech companies and shorting brick-and-mortar businesses and travel companies, with the aim of collapsing face-to-face commerce and tourism and replacing it with e-commerce and servitization.
- Creating a casus belli for war with China, encouraging us to attack them, wasting American lives and treasure and driving us to the brink of nuclear Armageddon.
- Establishing technological and biosecurity frameworks for population control and technocratic- socialist ‘smart cities’ where everyone’s movements are despotically tracked, all in anticipation of widespread automation, joblessness, and food shortages, by using the false guise of a vaccine to compel cooperation.
… The Elites are trying to pull up the ladder, erase upward mobility for large segments of the population, cull political opponents and other ‘undesirables,’ and put the remainder of humanity on a tight leash, rationing our access to certain goods and services that they have deemed ‘high-impact,’ such as automobile use, tourism, meat consumption, and so on.
Naturally, they will continue to have their own luxuries, as part of a strict caste system akin to feudalism. Why are they doing this? Simple. The Elites are Neo-Malthusians and believe that we are overpopulated and that resource depletion will collapse civilization in a matter of a few short decades.
They are not necessarily incorrect in this belief. We are overpopulated, and we are consuming too many resources. However, orchestrating such a gruesome and murderous power grab in response to a looming crisis demonstrates that they have nothing but the utmost contempt for their fellow man.
To those who are participating in this disgusting farce without any understanding of what they are doing, we have one word for you. Stop. You are causing irreparable harm to your country and to your fellow citizens.
To those who may be reading this warning and have full knowledge and understanding of what they are doing and how it will unjustly harm millions of innocent people, we have a few more words. Damn you to hell. You will not destroy America and the Free World, and you will not have your New World Order. We will make certain of that.”
Sources and References
- 1, 4 Mega.nz The Spartacus Letter
- 2 The Automatic Earth September 26, 2021
- 3 ZeroHedge September 27, 2021
Additional Information, More MHProNews Analysis and Commentary in Brief
Facts may have political and policy implications but facts are not political.
There are benefits, but risk too, involved in publishing reports like the two above. Obviously, no one else in the manufactured housing industry trade media are investing anything like a similar level of time, effort, or energy in placing our industry’s 20 plus years of underperformance into a broader context. But it should be obvious to objective thinkers that underperformance has a cause. The causes are often connected to powerful corporate interests. Those interests have an outsized influence on government.
Some have mocked such reports as ‘conspiracy theories.’ That Alinsky-style mocking works well enough to undergird the interests of the elites that have forged a fascist-style autocratic relationship with political powers. Who says? How about those who are among the key figures of our once far greater industry?
It is precisely their boldness, along with their media and political connections, that makes this sort of scheme possible. But as was noted some months ago on MHProNews, there are over a dirty dozen major scandals that operated for years in the U.S. before they were exposed, but often only after billions in harm occurred.
Joel Kotkin is a former left-leaning Washington Post reporter, who comes from the left-of-center, and recently became a self-described former Democrat. Kotkin been periodically cited by MHLivingNews and MHProNews. He is among those voices across the left-right divide. Kotkin’s research points to similar conclusions found by others who have studied these issues in an objective manner.
There are those who cause markets to underperform, and/or make key acquisitions that block existing and emerging brands. Awareness of this pattern for manufactured housing professionals is useful. But what is necessary is for mid- to long-term thinking professionals to support the pushback against this pattern in our industry. The evidence for this pattern is abundant.
In terms of practical resistance to the broader agenda, a few simple principles should be kept in mind.
- The opposite of globalism is localism.
- The “America First” slogan captures the notion of placing our own national interests first, respecting the interests of others.
- Candidates who back “Build Back Better,” the “Green New Deal,” globalism, elitism, and similar principles should be rejected at the polls.
- State-based election integrity initiatives matter. They are near the top of American interests in numerous polls.
- Election audits at the state level matter.
- Efforts in Congress to nationalize election run contrary to the fundamentals of the American Republic. Besides their questionable constitutionality, they are also contrary to the interests of the vast majority of smaller businesses, employees, and consumers.
- The monopolization of a sector, or of government in a blending of corporate state power has long been warned about. Pause and consider the famous scene in the 1976 movie, Network, depicted below. What the character Jensen is describing is WEF style ‘stakeholder capitalism.’ But what it masks is that the elites will be in power, and all others will be powerless.
- If higher prices, more danger from crime, apparently millions of border jumpers, and the Biden team’s ignoring the first principles of American government – safeguarding the rights and interests of all citizens – isn’t enough evidence, then more study of reports like this one are warranted.
Next up is our business daily recap of yesterday evening’s market report, related left-right headlines, and manufactured housing connected equities.
The Business Daily Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Market Updates. Plus, Market Moving Left (CNN) – Right (Newsmax) Headlines Snapshot. While the layout of this daily business report has been evolving over time, several elements of the basic concepts used previously are still the same. For instance. The headlines that follow below can be reviewed at a glance to save time while providing insights across the left-right media divide. Additionally, those headlines often provide clues as to possible ‘market-moving’ news items.
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – from the evening of 10.29.2021
- $85 a barrel
- Fuel prices at a Chevron gas station in Pinole, California, U.S., on Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021. American drivers will continue to face historically high fuel prices as gasoline demand surged to the highest in more than a decade.
- High oil prices won’t last, Chevron CFO tells CNN. Supply and demand are out of whack
- Big Oil is crushing it as prices boom
- The stock market was more treat than trick in October
- Apple sounds a $6 billion holiday season warning
- Barbara Corcoran: Home buyers can’t afford to wait
- Here’s how online users responded to Facebook changing its company name
- Facebook changes company name to Meta after intense scrutiny
- Colbert and late-night TV hosts poke fun at Facebook’s ‘Meta’ launch
- Partisanship, employee dissent and ‘dead bodies’: Inside Facebook’s struggle to combat misinformation and hate speech in India
- Minnesota man charged in hacking MLB and for trying to extort the league
- Woman who stormed US Capitol was ‘played by Laura Ingraham’ to downplay Jan. 6 attack in Fox News interview, lawyer says
- Even Geraldo Rivera thinks this Fox Nation series is ‘bulls**t’
- Amazon slaps a $9.95 fee on Whole Foods deliveries. And Walmart pounces
- Recalculate your new house payment
- Robots sort and transport packages at the Amazon Air Hub at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) in Hebron, Kentucky, U.S., on Monday, Oct. 11, 2021.
- Supply chain nightmares are doing what regulators and rivals can’t: Slow Amazon down
- Warsaw, Poland – March 2019: Citibank banking and financial company logo on building.
- Citigroup to US staff: Get vaccinated, or you’re fired
- A healthcare worker fills a syringe with the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at Jackson Memorial Hospital Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021, in Miami. A recent recommendation by the Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is advising people who are 65 and older, and workers whose jobs put them at high risk of exposure — including those in healthcare — to receive a booster shot six months after their second shot.
- 72% of unvaccinated workers vow to quit if their jobs ordered to get vaccinated
- As Seatrec’s float moves between colder and warmer parts of the ocean, material inside the module either melts or solidifies, causing pressure that in turn creates thermal energy and powers the robot’s generator.
- Electric robots are mapping the seafloor, Earth’s last frontier
- How AirPods became Apple’s hottest product
- Apple unveils new MacBooks
- These goggles helped a blind man see after 40 years
- Google Pixel 6 lineup with its first custom-made chip goes after the iPhone
- Tesla head Elon Musk arrives to have a look at the construction site of the new Tesla Gigafactory near Berlin on September 03, 2020 near Gruenheide, Germany.
- 2% of Elon Musk’s wealth could solve world hunger, says director of UN food scarcity organization
- Musk trolls Bezos as the richest person on Earth
- Tech billionaire: Facebook is what’s wrong with America
- Forget inflation. This investor worries about democracy
- Rihanna is now officially a billionaire
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax – evening of 10.29.2021
- Poll: 57 Percent of Americans Say Economy Worse Under Biden
- The new poll from Rasmussen Reports comes as the American economic recovery hit a roadblock in the third quarter due to a surge in the highly infectious delta variant, worker shortages, and supply chain issues. [Full Story]
- Related Stories
- Inflation: New Data Show Fed’s Story Still Unresolved
- US Labor Costs Power Ahead in Q3 as Wages Surge
- Inflation Tamps Down Consumer Spending to a Mere 0.6 Percent
- Newsmax TV
- Tenney: ‘So Much’ More Than ‘Me Too’ to Bring Cuomo Down | video
- Murphy: Prospect of Child Vaccine Mandates ‘Problematic’ | video
- Hern: Dems’ Impasse Puts ‘Fringe’ Like Sanders, AOC in Charge | video
- Hinson: Spending Bill Still Dangerous at Lower Price | video
- Glenn Youngkin: Virginia and I Are ‘for Parents’ | video
- Blackburn: AG Garland ‘Inappropriate’ at Senate Hearing | video
- Scott Walker, Dennis Prager: Important to Fight Back Against the Left | video
- Texas Gov. Abbott: We’re Securing Our Border Since Biden Won’t | video
- More Newsmax TV
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccinations in Young Kids
- The Food and Drug Administration on Friday paved the way for children ages 5 to 11 to get Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. The FDA cleared kid-size doses – just a third of the amount given to teens and adults – for emergency use… [Full Story]
- Related Stories
- No Need to Vaccinate Healthy Kids, Experts Say
- Supreme Court to Consider Allowing Republican Bid to Defend Trump-Era Immigration Rule
- The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday agreed to hear a bid by a group of [Full Story]
- Biden Mulls $450K to Illegal Immigrants for Family Separation
- Trump on Kinzinger: 2 Down, 8 to Go
- Former President Donald Trump issued a brief comment Friday after [Full Story]
- Vocal GOP Trump Critic Adam Kinzinger Retiring
- No Need to Vaccinate Healthy Kids, Experts Say
- While some jurisdictions – such as the Los Angeles Unified School [Full Story] | platinum
- Armorer on Alec Baldwin Film Set Says Producers Overruled Her Safety Requests
- The armorer who oversaw guns used in filming of Western movie “Rust” [Full Story]
- Energy Sec Granholm: Credits for Union-Made Electric Vehicles Beneficial
- The Biden administration wants to give tax credits for unionized [Full Story]
- Alec Baldwin Could Face Criminal Charges Over Shooting on ‘Rust’ Film Set
- While last week’s fatal shooting on the “Rust” film set was quickly [Full Story] | platinum
- Scientists Discover Cause of Alzheimer’s Progression in Brain
- Toxic protein clusters thought responsible for the cognitive decline [Full Story]
- Biden Tells Macron Sub Deal Was ‘Clumsy’
- President Joe Biden on Friday admitted that his administration had [Full Story]
- Biden Tells Macron US ‘Clumsy’ in Australia Submarine Deal
- Working to patch things up with an old ally, President Joe Biden told [Full Story]
- NY Sheriff Defends Decision to Charge Cuomo
- A New York sheriff on Friday defended his decision to file a criminal [Full Story]
- Cuomo Spokesman: Sex Crime Charge Is All About Politics
- US Intel Doesn’t Expect to Determine Origins of COVID-19
- Barring an unforeseen breakthrough, intelligence agencies won’t be [Full Story]
- DOE Seeks to Block Florida’s Penalties on School Mask Mandates
- The Department of Education has urged an administrative judge to [Full Story]
- Letitia James Announces Run for New York Governor
- New York Attorney General Letitia James formally announced Friday [Full Story]
- White House Renews Bid to End ‘Remain in Mexico’ Policy
- The Biden administration on Friday launched a second bid to end a [Full Story]
- Pence: Biden’s Plans to Pay Immigrants $450K ‘Incomprehensibly Stupid’
- It is “incomprehensibly stupid” that the Biden administration is [Full Story]
- Heritage Legal Fellow: Will Texas’s ‘Heartbeat Law’ Gamble Pay Off?
- I tip my cap to the drafters of S.B. 8, the Texas Heartbeat Act.In a [Full Story]
- Queen Elizabeth Told to Rest for at Least 2 More Weeks
- Britain’s Queen Elizabeth has been advised by her doctors to rest for [Full Story]
- Poll: 57 Percent of Americans Say Economy Worse Under Biden
- Fifty-seven percent of Americans agree the U.S. economy has gotten [Full Story]
- Ken Cuccinelli: ‘Virginia Feels Like Victory for the GOP’
- Former Acting Deputy Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security [Full Story]
- Prosecutors Seek Prison for Michael Avenatti in Nike Case
- New York prosecutors urged a judge Friday to order California lawyer [Full Story]
- US Hits Iran With Sanctions Ahead of Key Nuke Talks
- The United States on Friday hit Iran with a fresh set of sanctions as [Full Story]
- Study: Fully Vaccinated People Can Spread COVID-19
- A new study reveals that fully vaccinated people can transmit the [Full Story]
- Gallup Poll: More Than One-Third of Workers Say Employer Requires Vaccine
- Thirty-six percent of U.S. workers say their employer is requiring [Full Story]
- Morgan Wallen Up for 2 American Music Awards He Is Banned From Accepting
- Morgan Wallen is up for two American Music Awards but there is a [Full Story]
- Rapper Fetty Wap Arrested by FBI on Federal Drug Charges
- Fetty Wap has been arrested on federal drug charges, it has emerged. [Full Story]
- Former Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott accused the Biden [Full Story]
- Inflation Tamps Down Consumer Spending to a Mere 0.6 Percent
- American consumers slowed their spending to a gain of just 0.6% in [Full Story]
- Apple Set to Hand Crown of World’s Most Valuable Company to Microsoft
- Apple Inc is set to lose its crown as the world’s most valuable [Full Story]
- Capitol Police Internal Memo Shows Jan. 6 Plans Were Insufficient
- A Capitol Police internal memo, dated the day before the violent [Full Story]
- Judge Temporarily Stops Biden Administration From Firing Unvaccinated Workers
- A U.S. District Court judge on Thursday issued a temporary [Full Story]
- The Truth Behind the Global Chip Shortage
- The Legacy Report
- More Newsfront
- US Labor Costs Power Ahead in Q3 as Wages Surge
- S. labor costs increased by the most since 2001 as companies boosted wages and benefits amid a severe worker shortage, suggesting inflation could remain high for some time. [Full Story]
- Mexican Economy Shrinks for First Time Since Pandemic Rebound
- Gas Prices Do Not Merit Emergency Action: US Energy Secretary
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccinations in Young Kids
- Wall Street Recovers From Early Lows on Microsoft Boost
- More Finance
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccinations in Young Kids
- The Food and Drug Administration on Friday paved the way for children ages 5 to 11 to get Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. The FDA cleared kid-size doses – just a third of the amount given to teens and adults – for emergency use, and up to 28 million more American children could… [Full Story]
- This Popular Herb May Protect Against Alzheimer’s
- Coronavirus Can Affect Inner Ear, Hearing, and Balance
- Beware of Pot Products That Look Like Halloween Treats
- Use of Ritalin, Other Stimulants Can Raise Heart Risks for Older Adults
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Equities Closing Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12th year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship along with numerous awards in history. There have been several awards and honors and also recognition in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.