“When war is declared, Truth is the first casualty.” – U.S. Hiram Warren Johnson said in 1918, per Wikiquote. But millennia before, Aeschylus said: “In war, truth is the first casualty,” per GoodReads. Over the centuries the notion that “The first causality of war is truth” has been expressed by several thinkers. For some, the use of lies, misdirection and deception as tools of warfare is a notion revealed by Biblical truths. But for others such as Aeschylus, it was a matter of observation and education that revealed that insight.
At the time Warren Buffett uttered the words that there is class warfare and that his class is winning he was the world’s second richest man. Buffett ally Bill Gates was #1 at the time, both facts per The Guardian that year. Buffett is still among the top tier in February 2021, says Investopedia, but at that extraordinary level of personal wealth, does it matter much if you are the #2 or the #6 among the world’s wealthiest? The point in part is that Buffett, an obvious insider, made it plain for those with the eyes and ears to see and hear that a class war is underway and his class has “won.”
When warfare is involved, lies, paltering, misdirection, and deception should be considered by anyone interested in finding the truth and discerning reality vs. fantasy or merely wishful thinking. Because a thought may be common, but it can still be wrong. An example of that is that much of the world once believed in a flat earth.
The revolutionaries of the past and present routinely need money to pay for their cause. When a revolution occurs, it is wise to see if the source(s) that paid for that revolution can be identified. Adolf Hitler came to power in part due to corporate support. That is why Hitler’s “National Socialist” or Nazi regime is better understood as a fascist state. Hitler and his propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels clearly expressed their belief in the value of the Big Lie. In the Bolshevik Revolution that brought to birth the communists who established the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, money was needed too, and so was the use of the big lie. Bolshevik Vladimir Lenin also noted the utility of standing up and manipulating your own opposition.
That prior point of controlling or influencing the ‘opposition’ as well as the advocates for the Establishment elites must be kept in mind in our much-misunderstood manufactured housing profession as well as in America in general. Indeed, the question of why manufactured homes are so misunderstood in an ‘information age’ merits its own the deeper look linked here.
That noted, in the revolution that hit the cities and streets of much of America in 2020, Buffett, Bill Gates, and George Soros are among those that research reveals took the tragic death of George Floyd, the backdrop of COVID19, and along with other elements, turned it into what some across the left and right have called a political coup to oust President Donald J. Trump from the White House. The report linked here that details the evidence for that claim has had roughly 2+ million hits.
Time and Molly Ball, hardly Trump supporters, admitted that there is a measure of truth to President Trump’s thought that the election was taken or “stolen” from him. Who did that stealing? While Ball admits that a “cabal” of “thousands” were involved, at the end of the day, other researchers among Democratic, Republican, or pro-MAGA supporters say it was bought and paid for by relatively small number of billionaires, corporate elites, and the minions that made a Biden-Harris White House happen.
Additionally, there are those who claim with evidence that Communist Chinese influences are involved in the Biden-Harris “coup” too. The claims of election interference thus involve both foreign and domestic forces. Indeed, it is worth mentioning that each of the claims noted herein is always backed by evidence, not mere opinion.
Making Sense of America Today – The Enemy Within, Saul Alinsky, and Communist Tactics Examined
It is important to note that whatever the reader’s political, religious, or other beliefs that there are authentic and sincere Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and minor party members. But there are also DINOs, RINOs and other smaller groups of insiders who posture being something that they are not. In matters of faith, for instance, the term CINO has come into vogue to explain how people like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Andrew Cuomo, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) or other prominent political figures are Catholics In Name Only (CINO). There are also those who assert with evidence the claim that certain elements of the Islamic or Muslim faith have used the cover of that religion to undermine several nations. Those radical forms of Islamic belief, say researchers such as the Center for Strategic International Studies (CSIS), often has ties to Russia and China.
When an attempted or successful revolution of whatever type occurs, authentic history tells us that someone with an agenda is paying for it.
In America – beyond billionaires, corporate or international interests – taxpayers have in several ways foot the bill for the revolution that placed Biden-Harris in the White House. More on that important topic will be planned for another time, but a mention of Saul Alinsky disciple Hillary Rodham’s (later Clinton) thinking is in order as a placeholder.
New Zealander Trevor Loudon is among those from the political right who has warned for years about “The Enemy Within.” Loudon specifically named several of the higher profile politicos in the Democratic Party, such as Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, “Democratic Socialist” Bernie Sanders, and literally dozens of others. Several of the characters that emerged in the 2020 unrest were interviewed by Loudon years before. Was Loudon just lucky, or was he onto something?
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a lifelong Democrat and son of the slain Senator Robert F. “Bobby” Kennedy uses different terminology. But RFK Jr – who is also the nephew of assassinated President John F. “Jack” Kennedy (D) – has for years spoken out and worked against the interests do corporations and their leaders who pollute the environment, are “poising” our youth, and who are building a feudalistic society in America and beyond. RFK Jr says his father Bobby doubted the official Warren Commission account of the assassination of JFK. RFK Jr also doubts the official account of the murder of his father.
Years before Kennedy walked into the White House, President Dwight D. Eisenhower (R) in his farewell address warned the nation against “the military industrial complex.” That is an interesting verbal shorthand for corporate interests teaming up with elements of the federal government, such as the military but also by implication, the intelligence or “spy” agencies.
President Jack Kennedy said he would break up the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and scatter it into the winds. Some believe that among the Kennedy enemies – the mob, Soviet or Cuban Communists, et al – that the CIA may have played a roll in his murder. If so, then the presidency of Lyndon Banes Johnson (LBJ-D) could be viewed as a “coup.” It is worth noting that LBJ and Bobby Kennedy, both Democrats, reportedly did not get along well.
There are some who think long term while millions of others do not. Chinese Communists are among those who think long-term. Warren Buffett and several of his fellow billionaires think long-term. The case can be made that several Democratic leaders have used a Buffett-like monopolistic “castle and moat” stratagem for steadily expanding their influence over American life.
Certainly, there are significant differences between Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Senators Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and President Donald J. Trump. But each of them have implicitly and/or explicitly pointed out several similar things. Among them, that “the system is rigged.” But as to ‘how’ the system is rigged, a significant part of that is a matter of media. RFK Jr, Senator Sanders, and President Trump all have in their own terms decried the fairly limited numbers of corporate media operations. While there may seem to be numerous sources, when the parent companies for various media outlets are examined, the numbers are actually rather limited.
Additionally, education is an issue. That too is hardly new. French thinker and economist Frederic Bastiat noted in the 1800s that the monopoly of education – i.e. information – is perhaps the worst kind of monopoly. Bastiat loathed monopolies, as did founding father Thomas Jefferson, and several others who established the American Republic.
It is the manipulation of capital access and information/education that are near the heart of much of the drama in America since its early days. Decades before George Orwell wrote his classic Nineteen Eighty Four (1984) and its insightful revelations over the importance to revolutionaries to control information and history, Charles Dickens and other famous writers such as Samuel Clemens (a.k.a. Mark Twain) arguably made similar points.
Twain noted how easy it was to tell a lie and how much time and effort was necessary to debunk it. President Abraham Lincoln (R) recognized the tension between information, falsehood or propaganda, and capital access too. There are those who argue that one of the sins of Lincoln that brought about his assassination was his use of the greenback, which kept him from having to pay bankers for the money needed to fight the war between the states, or the so-called Civil War.
Let’s sum up to this point while pulling together related puzzle pieces before proceeding.
- It is Warren Buffett and his fellow billionaires who have self-described their class warfare in America. It is worth mentioning that Buffett led Berkshire Hathaway (BRK) has long had significant interests in banking. Buffett led Berkshire also has for years had clear ties to major media operations. Berkshire also owned dozens of newspapers for years. Note the capital, capital access, and information/media ties. In more recent years, Berkshire has grown its involvement in the tech sector as a major holder of Apple stock. Investopedia noted on Sept 24, 2020 that “Apple is Berkshire Hathaway’s largest portfolio holding, comprising 49.1% of the [BRK] portfolio.”
- RFK Jr. recently made the point that Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos – also among the world’s uber billionaires – has significant holdings and influence over media in America too. RFK Jr. has also pointed out that beyond their media influence, the COVID19 “pandemic” has greatly increased their wealth. That’s a point that MHLivingNews and MHProNews has also made.
- Progressive attorney turned award-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald has pulled together similar concerns. He says there are clear ties between the billionaires, their corporate interests, the intelligence-military industrial complex and the Democratic party’s leadership.
- Trevor Loudon has reported on these issues from the right-of-center, often making the connections between Chinese Communists, their corporate interests, and the politicians who are the fronts for the billionaire class in America. The Epoch Times, a right-of-center media outlet that has merited deplatforming, has for some years been drawing the connections between “Wall Street,” Communist China, and even the Wuhan Virus which they call the CCP Virus – short for the Communist Chinese Party virus. These are not mere ‘conspiratorial’ speculations, but rather are well documented research. An example of that research is found here.
- Beyond media, there is the use of by several of the uberwealthy of nonprofits. It should be noted that some nonprofits are fine, while others are arguably tools of what Warren Buffett’s son Peter Buffett admitted to progressive interviewer Laura Flanders was “philanthro-feudalism.” It should be noted that MHProNews and our MHLivingNews sister site has for some time ranked on page 1 of Google for searches on research related to “philanthro-feudalism.” Perhaps now that this is being published those who write the search algorithms will change that?
- The case can be made that these nonprofits provide the wealthy with tax shelters that still advance their corporate interests. RFK Jr and the Capital Research Center (CRC) are among those who have made that evidence-based argument. CRC has for years “followed the money” that has often led to nonprofits and groups like Arabella Advisors that are then deployed to advance political and business interests.
To sum up that summary is this classic pull quote from the award-winning documentary drama, Shadows of Liberty. Actor Danny Glover has served that it is a monopoly of wealth and information. Glover has sat on the Buffett-nonprofit board. Presumably, Glover knows first-hand what he is talking about?
As Edwin Curtin has applied the classic quote, there is a “Tapestry of Lies” that has been deployed in America.
Glenn Greenwald has framed it like this. There is a “blinding propaganda” that keeps millions in the dark as to what is actually occurring in their own country.
This propaganda, these machinations of the money, media, and political-legal system routinely connects to the same billionaires. As the late William Proxmire said, in Washington, D.C. there are no coincidences. When you want the truth, follow the money.
Saul Alinsky, Communists, Divide and Conquer Tactics – Creating Crisis and/or “Never Let a Serious Crisis Go to Waste.”
It is RFK Jr. who has made the point that in the wake of the COVID19 shutdowns, over 100,000 independently owned businesses have failed. Over a billion people have been thrust into or back into poverty globally. Kennedy, a successful attorney, has carefully documented several points that arguably are directly related to the headline issues and topics linked herein.
But to understand this, it is prudent to go back to Alinsky, his “Rules for Radicals” and the beliefs of Communist and Nazi revolutionaries. Rahm Emmanuel, a chief of staff for President Barack Obama and the former mayor of Chicago, has popularized the notion of “Never Let a Serious Crisis Go to Waste.”
Any given “crisis” can be serious or relatively speaking modest that is hyped by the media into appearing to be severe.
As Naomi Wolf, a progressive, Democratic voter and former Clinton adviser recently underscored, there is a threat of totalitarianism rising in America. The point in part is that these and others who have decried media manipulation, these voices were not – or are not – Trump supporters. These are often Democratic backers that are warning against what appears to be Democrat-led threats.
But the better understanding is who are those behind the curtain? Aren’t the same billionaires that Buffett bragged had been successfully waging class warfare or who had won that war?
With that insight, much of what the Biden-Harris regime are doing comes into focus. Consider the following.
- Certain policies being rolled out may seem to be problematic in their intent as well as unconstitutional in several instances.
- For instance, whatever someone might think about the ‘climate change’ issue, the Paris Climate accords were never voted on by the U.S. Senate. That is why President Trump was able to simply cancel it.
- Similarly, the Iran deal – Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) was never voted into law by the U.S. Senate. The Senate has the constitutional authority to enter into treaties which are then signed into law by a president. As left-leaning Wikipedia says: “The Treaty Clause [of the U.S. Constitution] empowers the President to make or enter into treaties ONLY with the “advice and consent” of at least two-thirds of the Senate. In contrast, normal legislation becomes law after approval by simple majorities in both the Senate and the House of Representatives and the signature of the President.”
It is Joe Biden who said that using executive orders without going through congress is the behavior of a dictator. While the following video is in part satirical, the base of this video is from ABC News and other mainstream media outlets. It reflects how what Biden said pre-election is different than how he is behavior post-installation.
- To illustrate the absurdity of some of the Biden-Harris steps taken in the last 5 weeks, ponder this question. How does Biden signing an executive order ending the Trump Administration policies on the southern border with Mexico help American employees? Statista Research said that Feb 10, 2021 the unemployment level of the United States stood at about 10.13 million unemployed persons. How does letting more people into the country benefit them?
- The case can be made that the answer is as subtle as it is sinister. The powers that be are creating a crisis, which they will then seek to benefit from. While posturing support for a higher minimum wages at some point in the future, corporations that use undocumented labor may benefit immediately. Meanwhile, taxpayers are footing the bill for unemployment and other benefits for the 10-million plus Americans who are unemployed.
- Whatever someone might think of President Trump’s style, his policies did have a demonstrable logic that yielded the following outcomes:
- the lowest unemployment rates in over 50 years.
- A return of certain jobs – like manufacturing and steel production – to the U.S. that during the Obama-Biden years the public was told certain jobs would ‘never’ return.
- The lowest energy and fuel costs in years. That has several outcomes, all of which arguably benefits those with the lowest income the most.
- By obtaining energy independence, American ‘need’ for involvement in the Middle East or other often dangerous, politically unstable, or unfriendly areas was diminished. That meant that American troops could come home.
There is more, but that is sufficient to make this point. Again, agree or disagree with President Trump’s style, his results are difficult to disagree with. Left-of-center CNN and the Washington Post, both anti-Trump sources, had to admit that the data supported the notion that American incomes were rising.
Home ownership rates under the Trump years, also rose.
But note that homeownership in America is still lower than it was in 2000. That is significant because the legislation already exists to change that reality. It was bi-partisan legislation that for whatever reason has not been properly implemented.
One of several possible points is this. There are proven methods to grow the economy and benefit the majority of the people. President John F. Kennedy – a Democrat – President Ronald Reagan – a Republican both lowered the tax rates. The economy grew.
When President Trump lowered the tax rates, what happened? Pre-COVID19, not only did the economy grow, but so too did tax revenues.
The solution to many of America’s seemingly difficult dilemmas are already known. They have in several cases been promoted or used by members of both major parties. So why are they not being routinely deployed by both major parties?
The answer is troubling. The case is being made that it is to the benefit of a relative few billionaires and their political pawns and allies, foreign and domestic, to keep America divided. Limiting opportunities for the common person protects the respective – and often monopolistic – moat of the billionaire class and their corporate interests.
That bears restating for emphasis. Since the early days of the American Republic, several of our leaders have known that big government and big business – often monopolistic in nature – go hand in glove. That point has been restated several times over the centuries.
Alinsky and certain communist thinkers believed that creating irritation and unrest in a society was one of the ways to create a revolution. Those revolutions could often be controlled by wealthy, corporate interests.
This is not new to American history. MHProNews has previously reported on the Gilded Age and the so-called Robber Barons. It was antitrust – anti-monopoly – legal efforts that began to break that up.
But by controlling to various degrees enough key members of both major political parties, the ability to sideline antitrust or anti-monopoly efforts has occurred.
While the Trump Administration and several states were beginning to take on these corporate and uber-rich powerhouses.
There is plenty of evidence that it is the wealthy that have manipulated the free market in ways to disrupt the free market that made them wealthy.
By disrupting society,
- they are also disrupting smaller competitors.
- They are controlling the federal government to a significant degree, which allows them to reward allies and punish enemies.
- They attempt to keep enough of society at each other’s throats so that the powerful can ‘divide and rule.’
- Just as Dodd-Frank to a significant degree did the opposite of what it claimed it would do – namely reign in big banks – so too much of what they propose now will in effect do the opposite of what they claim they will do. These two pull quotes illustrate this point. Bigger companies can better handle taxes and regulations than smaller businesses.
What can be done?
- The first step is educational/understanding. People must understand what has gone wrong in order to hope to begin to make to make it right.
- There are constitutional tools that can be used to slow the current threat. Among them are state nullification and jury nullification. A snapshot of jury nullification will be shown below and a report on state nullification will be planned for the near term.
- Antitrust laws must be deployed. This can be done at the state level.
- Additionally, antitrust and RICO suits can be deployed. An example of legal research by Sam Strommen at Knudson Law that could form part of the core of that is shown below.
- If someone takes seriously the question of if the 2020 election was ‘rigged’ and ‘stolen,’ then at least in theory President Trump could deploy a Quo Warranto claim.
- If it seems far fetched at first to wonder if a coup has occurred in America, keep in mind the historic principle. Anything that has happened before can happen again. There are sober people from across the left-right divide that think that the 1960 election was “rigged.” There are also people who believe that John F. Kennedy was assassinated as part of a stealthy de facto coup to oust Kennedy and install Lyndon Banes Johnson (LBJ).
If this process is not thwarted, then the Great Reset is likely looming.
If well documented Great Reset being pushed by the World Economic Forum (WEF) and several of the Davos global elites is to be avoided, then what some call the Great Awakening is useful if not necessary.
Summary and Conclusion
Books can be – and have been – written to explore these issues. So, no one article is going to cover everything that should be said. As several have observed it takes more effort to expose the lies than it does to lie.
Among the headline takeaway points is this. By destabilizing American society, the elites are benefiting. By sparking this or that crisis, they are then in a position to step in an claim to solve it, which typically ends up only consolidating their power.
While more reading and viewing will benefit those who are new or not completely versed in these issues, this can be a starting point to introduce others into the dark forces that have manipulated America into its currently dark place. Thank God, it is often when matters are darkest that even a single candle can shed light.
While thanking God is good, the ancient notion of ora et labora should be adopted. Ora et labora – prayer and work. Work like it all depends on you. Pray like it all depends on God. Because the Creator gave us free will, there will be sinners and saints from now until the end of time. Or as President Ronald Reagan famously put it, freedom is never more than a generation away from extinction. It will take a coalition of those who want to be free not slaves or serfs that will expose and end this current darkness.
If the first casualty of war is the truth, then the wisdom of the truth can set us free begins to come into focus.
Stay tuned for more of what is ‘behind the curtains’ as well as what is obvious and in your face reports. It is all here, at the runaway largest and most-read source for authentic manufactured home “Industry News, Tips, and Views Pros Can Use” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.com.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing.
For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com.
This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.
Connect on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/latonykovach
The text/image boxes below are linked to other reports, which can be accessed by clicking on them.