When you want the truth, an old adage among investigators and journalists is to follow the money trail. Cui bono? See who benefits from what is occurring. To tee up the headline topic, jump back in time to the MHProNews report on Juneteenth, 6.19.2021. Our Daily Business News segment on MHProNews published a report and analysis that dealt with several broad and interconnected topics. The “Who Owns Big Pharma and Big Media?” segment of that report linked here and below looked at the interlaced connections through stock ownership of some of the most powerful brands on the planet. They wield an outsized influence on major media and “Big Pharma.” Then, there was a segment of the report that featured “14 Signs America Is Being Undermined From Within,” which MHProNews connected the dots between those separate topics with the Civic Alliance that placed Joe Biden into the White House. Against that obviously related background, see that and another related report linked below, is a new “fact-checked” report from Dr. Joseph Mercola. Mercola and lifelong Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr are reportedly at the top of two on the list of those that the Biden White House wants banned by social media.
Where some of us come from, if the powers that be want something banned, that may be a good reason to take a closer look to see why.
Juneteenth 2021-Views from Left, Right Perspectives – 14 Signs America Is Being Undermined From Within – Civic Alliance Members with Manufactured Housing Interests Dominate Media, Big Pharma Brands – plus, Manufactured Home Industry Stock Updates
Civic Alliance – Amazon Jeff Bezos Facebook Mark Zuckerberg Buffett-Berkshire-Backed-Kraft-Arabella Advisors Bill Gates Microsoft Twitter Jack Dorsey CBS Disney-Inside Scoop- 1000 Corporate Nonprofits Plan to Oust President Trump Hiding in Plain Sight – plus Sunday Weekly Headline Recap
With that backdrop is this new report from Dr. Mercola. Stating the obvious, this footnoted for key references article. Note that housing is specifically mentioned by Mercola in the context of Blackrock. Blackrock has direct interests in manufactured housing focusing on land-lease communities. Note the video’s provocative “who owns the world” is apparent exaggeration to make their point.
BlackRock and the Vanguard Group, the two largest asset management firms in the world, combined own The New York Times and other legacy media, along with Big Pharma.
By Dr. Joseph Mercola
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked
August 21, 2021
- Behind the scenes of many of the companies that provide the products and services you use each day are two investment firms that own more shares than other shareholders. The list includes social media, transportation, news media, food manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies
- Blackrock and Vanguard hold large interests in pivotal companies, and Vanguard holds a large share of Blackrock. In turn, Blackrock has been called the “Fourth Branch of Government” by Bloomberg as they are the only private firm that has financial agreements to lend money to the central banking system
- Blackrock also developed the software used by the Fed to manage financial transactions; one Princeton University lecturer has said Blackrock controls the Federal Reserve and has more power than most governments
- Ascertaining who owns large portions of Vanguard is more difficult as it is a private company that is not publicly traded. It’s important to think globally but act locally to protect your civil rights, including supporting state legislators who support your right to choose health care
Until recently, it has appeared that economic competition has been driving the rise and fall of small and large companies across the U.S. Supposedly, PepsiCo is Coca Cola’s competitor, Apple and android are vying for your loyalty and Pfizer and Bayer are battling for your pharmaceutical dollars. But what is revealed in this video, using publicly available data you can check, is that this has been an illusion.
On the surface, all appears to be the same as it always has been. But the growth of a few corporations, beginning in the mid-1970s, has all but destroyed the competitive market on which America’s strength has rested. As demonstrated in the video, a quick look through Yahoo! Finance shows that Vanguard and Blackrock have been the puppet masters behind nearly every large industry that affects your life.
As you can quickly discern, the global economy may be the greatest illusionary trick ever pulled over the eyes of people around the world. Without doubt, we are in a new place and facing new challenges. It will take accurate information and local action to continue to have the right to take control of your health.
Behind the Scenes, Two Companies Own the Supply Chain
As you watch the video, you’ll see that most of the large corporations that supply the food, information, data and drugs used every day are controlled by a select few investment firms whose sole goal is a greater return on their profits. Of course, that’s been the backbone of a competitive economy — to grow your profit margin while competing against other companies for the same market.
In theory, this competition drives innovation, advancement and price structures that benefit the consumer. However, when one, two or three large companies own most of what you use, competition becomes an illusion, resulting in a monopoly where companies can set a price and there are no other products from which to choose.
As the World Economic Forum1 and United Nations2 collaborate to “build back better,” it is crucial to pay attention to how large corporations across the world may contribute to a societal shift that moves more money into the hands of billionaires and creates a new depth of poverty across the world.
One of the mandates for the Federal Trade Commission is to ensure there is competition in the marketplace. For example, in 2000, a federal judge ruled that Microsoft had maintained a monopoly with Windows and tied the company browser, Internet Explorer, to the operating system, thus gaining a greater economic foothold.3
The company barely escaped being split up, until it agreed with a settlement to curb its practices. More than 20 years later, the Department of Justice is now looking at antitrust allegations against Google’s business dealings that have hurt smaller competitors.4 But the two major investors in both these companies appear to have escaped unscathed.
As you go through the list of companies in which Vanguard and Blackrock strategically hold a large investment interest, consider how the products and services provided by these companies are inextricably intertwined with your daily life.
|Tesla||The New York Times||Agricultural Bank of China|
|FedEx||American Airlines||United Airlines|
|TUI AG||Zimmer Biomet Holdings||Volkswagen AG|
|Ford Motor Company|
You may recognize many of these names and some may not be as recognizable. You can do your own search on Yahoo! Finance,5 typing in the company and clicking “holdings” in the navigation bar. The companies span a variety of aspects of daily life, including:
|Social media||Shopping||Food manufacturers|
|Technology and software||Pharmaceutical companies||Entertainment|
|Transportation||Holiday companies||Car companies|
However, as comments on my Twitter feed indicate, it is not always apparent why this information is important to your rights as an individual.6 It may be difficult to imagine a world where your news is being manipulated. As is illuminated in the video, Vanguard and Blackrock:7
“… own the news that’s been created, they own the distribution of the news that’s been created, they own the lives of the reporters that are reporting the news that’s being distributed that’s being created on your TV screen. CBS, FOX, ABC, it doesn’t matter which you’re watching.
They all are using that wonderful phrase from Davos now — build back better. The point being is that you’ve got very few people controlling everything and that’s information. Talk about information is power, well not only do they create the information, but they have all the distribution nodes to literally change the world mindset as it were.”
Every Media Chain Using the Same Narrative
Davos is a ski town in the Swiss Alps but has become the shorthand for the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting that’s held in the town.8 It is a chance for some of the most powerful figures in the world to collaborate. The meeting has been headed and organized by Klaus Schwab, an 83-year-old German engineer and economist. As you consider what you’re hearing in the news, remember:9
“Everything we see on the shelves in the shops, what you buy online, who delivers it, who is making the COVID jab, who is distributing the jab, who is reporting on the jab, who is censoring alternative information about the jab, and all the rest of it. It’s all the same people.”
The consistency of news reporting across mainstream media should now make sense since each of them have similar major investors and those major investors have a singular focus of raising their profit margin while pushing the Fourth Industrial Revolution. How can you believe what’s being told in the news when every news channel is saying the same thing?
It may have been that Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, who broke the Nixon Watergate story in 1972, were the last investigative journalists working for a major news media company who were allowed to follow a news story to conclusion without blatant censorship.
Around the world, doctors are being silenced. At the beginning of the pandemic, medical professionals were told not to speak to the media about a lack of personal protective equipment within the hospital. Although the American Medical Association10 initially came out in support of a physician’s right to speak out about the care conditions, the tables have since turned.
In the quick, six-minute video below, Dr. Dan Stock from McCordsville, Indiana, a suburb of Indianapolis, speaks to the board of the Mount Vernon Community School Corporation. He provides the board with documentation to back up his claim that the way in which the community was addressing an attempt to stop the spread of infection was, in fact, ineffective.
The video went viral11 with several million views within a day of its posting on YouTube, before it was taken down for “violating YouTube’s community guidelines.” August 11, 2011, Tucker Carlson featured the video and Stock on his Fox show,12 where Stock said, “It seems to me that focusing on immune system improvement whether through a vaccine or non-vaccine methods is the more rational approach to this.”
Yet, even though Stock provides research evidence and speaks knowledgeably about the transmission of viral illnesses, the rest of mainstream media have not picked up on the story and this information is not being communicated to the public. Those in power want to ensure this type of information is not shared because it’s contrary to the narrative they are promoting.
House for Sale? Blackrock Is Interested
A recent expose in The Wall Street Journal warns, “… yield-chasing investors are snapping up single-family houses to rent out or flip. They are competing for houses with ordinary Americans, who are armed with the cheapest mortgage financing ever, and driving up home prices.”13
Yet, why would institutional investors be interested in overpaying for single family homes? To gain a greater understanding of the answer, you must take a look at Blackrock’s partners, which include the World Economic Forum. The company manages assets that are worth $5.7 trillion and appears to be focused on pushing the average American out of the housing market.
If most of the available housing is owned by investment groups and corporations, they become your landlord. This is one of the ways in which the World Economic Forum envisions society in 2030. It’s the part where you will “own nothing and be happy.”
While it sounds like it came straight from George Orwell’s book, “1984,” it is in fact the agenda published on the World Economic Forum website.14 In fact, Forbes15 published an article in 2016 titled “Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better,” which was written by the World Economic Forum.
Interestingly, the World Economic Forum once had a link to the article on their website under “agenda,” but that link is now dead,16 even though a WEF Twitter post17 touting it in 2017 is still up. The link on the Twitter post, however, is also dead. And, curiously, in February 2021, Reuters did a “fact check” which claims the WEF never had anything to do with it.
The Fourth Branch of Government
BlackRock not only is an investment firm, but also has been called the “Fourth Branch of Government” because they are the only private firm with an intimate relationship with the Federal Reserve and financial agreements to lend money to the central banking systems. Interestingly, software developed by BlackRock — Aladdin — is used by the Fed to manage their financial transactions.18
In comparison to other large financial investment firms who have political ties to one party or the other, Blackrock “possesses a power that’s more technocratic.”19 The firm has a global influence as well. They were tapped as an adviser to the Bank of Canada and the European Union hired them to advise them on incorporating governing and social practices.
According to an analysis by Bloomberg,20 the company may be paid as much as $48 million a year in fees, which could cement the company’s ties with powerful policymakers.
To put this into perspective, BlackRock, an investment firm, has more power than most governments and controls the Federal Reserve, Wall Street mega-banks like Goldman Sachs and the WEF’s Great Reset, according to F. William Engdahl, a strategic risk consultant and lecturer who holds a degree in politics from Princeton University.21 They don’t just want your house, they want your life.
But Who Owns Vanguard?
When you take a look at who owns the largest portion of BlackRock, you learn its Vanguard.22 But ascertaining who has the greatest investment in Vanguard is a little more difficult. The company has a corporate structure that makes ownership challenging to discern.
It appears it’s owned by a variety of funds, which in turn are owned by shareholders. Aside from these shareholders, the company has no outside investors and is not publicly traded. As reported in the featured video:23
“The elite who own Vanguard apparently do not like being in the spotlight, but of course they cannot hide from who is willing to dig. Reports from Oxfam and Bloomberg say that 1% of the world, together owns more money than the other 99%. Even worse, Oxfam says that 82% of all earned money in 2017 went to this 1%.
In other words, these two investment companies, Vanguard and BlackRock, hold a monopoly in all industries in the world and they, in turn, are owned by the richest families in the world, some of whom are royalty and who have been very rich since before the Industrial Revolution.”
Although getting to the bottom of the major investors in Vanguard is difficult, it’s important to keep in mind that BlackRock and Vanguard, individually and combined, own enough shares in Big Pharma and mainstream media to have control over what is produced, shared and distributed.
This information is important because it is the drug companies and media that are driving the response to this infection. Thus far, it has all endangered rather than optimized public health and the official narrative continues to be false, leading the public further astray and fostering fear based on lies.
To have a chance of righting this situation, we must understand the central players and why these false narratives are being created in the first place. In the Global Justice Now December 2020 report entitled “The Horrible History of Big Pharma,”24 they review the shameful history of the top seven drug companies in the world.
These companies are now developing and manufacturing drugs and gene-based “vaccines” against COVID-19, while mainstream media have helped suppress information about readily available older drugs that have been shown to have a high degree of efficacy against the infection.
Think Globally and Act Locally
Just as the market collectively impacted the downfall of the Grocery Manufacturers Association,25 you have an impact in your local community. It may be overwhelming to consider how quickly the world is changing, but you can have a voice in your local community.
As you may know, after my articles have been published for 48 hours, they are no longer available to read. This means, to reference the information you need to protect your health, you must copy and paste the articles and keep them on your hard drive. I encourage you to share these with your friends and family and encourage them to share as well.
It may be inconceivable to think about making a difference on a national scale to protect your civil rights, but there are approaches you can take on a local level that will make a big difference as people across the world speak up.
Many large communities and states are forming groups to stand up for individual rights, to prevent vaccine passports and limit governmental power in a peaceful manner.26 It’s also important to find a group with which to work and to support your state legislators who support your right as an individual to choose your health care.” ##
Additional Information, more MHProNews Analysis and Commentary
It should go without saying that having an interest in a stock is not automatically equal to having a monopoly interest in something.
That said, as has long been stated here on MHProNews and MHLivingNews, with all sources, someone should approach it with the notion in mind of separating the wheat from the chaff. The facts can be accurate, while any hyperbole for effect can be muted in our own minds. Some speakers, authors, and producers like to use hyperbole or exaggeration to make their point. That should not be taken literally.
That noted, the principle that a relatively few firms have a keen interest or a strong position in major industries that includes necessities such necessities as housing, health, food, transportation, communications, and related nonprofits should neither be surprising nor doubted.
Dr. Mercola presumably has researchers and allies that aid him in producing reports and analysis like the one above. What Mercola is apparently doing is painting an important picture that some have been warning about for years or even decades.
Among those who issued a parallel statement that confirms that concern is none other than Warren Buffett.
Ronald Reagan quipped that the most frightening words in the English language are wrapped around the notion of government helping. Per the Reagan Foundation, “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from the Government, and I’m here to help.”
America became great not because of big government or giant corporations. The Revolutionary War was on several levels premised against those notions. By winning their independence from England, Americans staked their claim to the notion that We the People should be able to do the honest work that the people themselves chose to do. Incrementally, in steady steps, that ideal has been undermined until what exists today is more frightening to some freedom lovers than what the colonists rebelled against.
Paraphrasing Ronald Reagan, he said that if facism ever comes to America it will come from the political left. Reagan began his career as a Democrat, and ended it as a two-term president who was one of the most famous Republicans of the 20th century.
Reagan’s point about facism coming to America is being echoed by another lifelong Democrat and others who came from or still do lean left. Formerly with the Washington Post, Joel Kotkin has been increasingly warning about the threat from the left and what he says is a parallel to the rise of facism in Germany, Italy, and Japan pre-World War II.
Pre-election and post-election, attorney turned award-winning journalist (and liberal) investigative reporter Glenn Greenwald has sounded the alarm on the takeover of much of the Democratic Party by the financial powers that includes the brands Dr. Mercola is mentioning.
These are not just voices from the left sounding the warning, apparently against their own political roots. That is a sign of integrity, to challenge your own ‘team’ or historic interests in exposing something that is apparently wrong, corrupt, and at times arguably wildly illegal. There are centrists and those on the right who have made a similar argument for decades. Nor is it that just Democrats have been infected. Clearly, there have been Republicans like the Bush family that could be lumped into that category too. Or as MHProNews has noted, there are DINOs, RINOs, and now there is arguably a CINO and PINO in the White House.
We are living in a dystopian era. There is “a tapestry of lies” as Edward Curtin has described it. That tapestry of lies has for too long bamboozled tens of millions of Americans. It was a blizzard of lies that took America into Iraq and Afghanistan during the Republican administration of George W. Bush. It was a tapestry of lies that kept Americans there during the Democratic President Barack Obama and V.P. Joe Biden years. The Trump plan to withdraw from Afghanistan was fought tooth and nail by the military-spy-industrial complex. That same military-industrial-spy complex has contradicted aspects of what Biden has told Americans in two different press ‘briefings.’ In fairness, there is a blizzard of lies occurring in other countries. New Zealand, for example, just went back into lockdown over a single new case of COVID19. That’s madness. Covid19 is real. The Wuhan Coronavirus is simply not as lethal as it has been hyped. A medical tyranny is being driven by often weaponized reports that are a blend of truth and lies, a type of paltering. If reporting out of New York City (NYC) is true, then it is not just people on the right who are objecting to arguably unconstitutional vaccine passports. Per reports, most blacks in NYC are unvaccinated. Per polling, most blacks vote Democratic. So, there are reasons to believe that there are numbers of those on the left and right who for whatever reason reject the necessity of taking an experimental jab that is only authorized for “emergency use.”
Decades ago, the John Birch Society (JBS) warned about the Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), two groups from which members of both major parties often came from those ranks. “The Birchers” were mocked as conspiracy theorists. Never mind that much of what they said was well documented, again, noting that no merely human source is perfect.
Fast forward to the Davos era. Billionaires, corporate, and political leaders, would make their annual trek to discuss their common interests and move toward globalization. Don’t look too carefully, but part of the ‘global order’ is the World Health Organization (WHO), which failed the world badly by not listening to early warnings from Taiwan, and possibly others about the COVID19 virus spreading in Communist China. Of course, those who rail on about Davos are mocked by certain talking heads in mainstream media or their political allies.
There is no more evidence needed that much of big government and globalization are seriously flawed and corrupt. The Boston Globe, a pro-Biden and pro-Democratic publication made the case earlier this week that Biden has blown his own credibility. This is what their statement emailed to MHProNews said.
The Globe made an apt point. The Biden team’s campaign was premised on competency. The Biden-Harris campaign was sold as uniting Americans, when it has fueled the racial and other divides since taking office.
It was over 130 years ago, during the Gilded Age and Robber Baron era that “Senator John Sherman put it, “If we will not endure a king as a political power we should not endure a king over the production, transportation, and sale of any of the necessaries of life.” Congress passed the Sherman Antitrust Act almost unanimously in 1890, and it remains the core of antitrust policy.”
The answer to these vexing issues must include breaking up what used to be called “the trusts.” The Free Dictionary describes monopolizers like this. “1. To acquire or maintain a monopoly of. 2. To dominate or use to the exclusion of others…”
That some are working to monopolize our society is near the heart of much that has gone wrong in America and numerous nations around the world.
Stopping the “Monopolizers” – the Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, George Soros, et al class – is near the core of fixing a rigged and corrupt system. MHLivingNews reported about a year ago that the financial elites were profiting during this outbreak, while smaller firms were often getting crushed.
Is that a mere coincidence that those who wanted Biden-Harris in office also were profiting from a contagion that is real, but is nevertheless been documented to have been overhyped and mishandled from the outset?
The good news is that in steady steps, Americans across left and right appear to be awakening to these realities.
The link below to WND gives several examples of the problems and solutions in 500 words. Read it, let it sink in, and then share it. It is your future and that of your family, friends, and loved ones that is at stake.
Next up is our business daily recap of yesterday evening’s market report, related left-right headlines, and manufactured housing connected equities.
The Business Daily Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Market Updates. Plus, Market Moving Left (CNN) – Right (Newsmax) Headlines Snapshot. While the layout of this daily business report has been evolving over time, several elements of the basic concepts used previously are still the same. For instance. The headlines that follow below can be reviewed at a glance to save time while providing insights across the left-right media divide. Additionally, those headlines often provide clues as to possible ‘market-moving’ news items.
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – evening of 8.20.2021
- Brick and mortar
- Jeff Bezos announces Blue Moon, a lunar landing vehicle for the Moon, during a Blue Origin event in Washington, DC, May 9, 2019.
- Amazon crushed Sears and J.C. Penney. Now it’s reportedly opening department stores
- The picture for Chinese tech stocks just keeps getting worse
- Vaccine mandates at work meet their toughest opponent: America’s labor shortage
- Black former Kraft Heinz employees say coworkers threatened to kill them if they didn’t quit
- Get used to high car prices: Auto production isn’t returning to normal
- Retirees are getting hit by rising prices. Here’s what will soften the blow
- OnlyFans says it will ban sexually explicit content
- Watch these humanoid robots fall flat on their faces
- Tesla is building a humanoid robot for ‘boring, repetitive and dangerous’ work
- Fanatics scores big with baseball card deal and Leo Messi
- German broadcaster says the Taliban are carrying out ‘organized searches’ for journalists
- The media spotlight in Afghanistan is about to dim as journalists evacuate
- LOS ANGELES, CA – MAY 01: Producer Mike Richards speaks onstage at the 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel on May 1, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Earl Gibson III/Getty Images)
- Mike Richards has stepped down as the host of ‘Jeopardy!’
- Brand new Tesla cars sit in front of a Tesla dealership on April 26, 2021 in Corte Madera, California.
- Want a new Tesla? You’re gonna have to wait a while
- Food delivery application goPuff.
- This $15 billion startup promises 30-minute deliveries. Now it’s facing a worker backlash
- AFGHAN CRISIS
- Copper ore is seen at Aynak in the Logar Province of Afghanistan on March 4, 2013.
- The Taliban are sitting on $1 trillion worth of sought-after minerals
- Afghanistan’s currency crumbles to record lows
- IMF withholds $450 million in funds from Afghanistan
- How front pages covered the fall of Afghanistan
- Both Biden and the media are under scrutiny as Afghan crisis dominates airwaves
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax – evening of 8.20.2021
- Under Escalating Pressure, Biden Attempts to Reassure Americans on Afghanistan
- President Joe Biden after delivering remarks on the evacuation of American citizens and their families, SIV applicants and their families, and vulnerable Afghans in the East Room of The White House on Friday. (AP)
- It remains unclear what went wrong in the Biden administration’s calculations in Afghanistan. However, the 78-year-old president appears adamant that voters will eventually forgive him for a terrifying and at times tragic few days in Kabul, instead remembering him as the president who ended 20 years of futile war. [Full Story]
- Fall of Afghanistan
- Anti-Defamation League to Twitter: Ban Taliban
- UAE to Temporarily Host 5,000 Afghans at US Request
- Trump Accuses Biden of ‘Unforgivable Dereliction of Duty’
- First-Ever Female Police Chief in Afghanistan Likely Target of Taliban
- Terror Groups Primed to Benefit From Afghan Refugee Crisis
- Report: Putin Objected to Biden’s Call to Reposition Forces Near Afghanistan
- US Judge in Nevada: Felony Deportation Law Unconstitutional
- Should US Back Anti-Taliban Resistance After Missteps in Afghanistan?
- More Fall of Afghanistan
- Newsmax TV
- Marshall: Blame Politics, Not Intel Failure, for Afghanistan
- Babin: Agree With Pompeo, Afghan Chaos ‘Preventable’ |
- Brian Mast: Afghanistan ‘New Terrorist, Jihadist Club Med’ |
- Dershowitz: Defending Trump Ended Friendship With Larry David |
- Reschenthaler: Afghanistan Pullout May Lead to Hostage, Black Hawk Down Situation |
- Blackburn: Where’s Harris on Afghan Women’s Plight? |
- Hice: Hearings Needed Now on Afghanistan |
- Meuser: Questions Abound on Abandoned Black Hawks |
- More Newsmax TV
- Capitol Cop Who Fatally Shot Ashli Babbitt Exonerated
- The Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt during the Jan. 6 siege on the U.S. Capitol has been formally exonerated after an internal probe, says a police force memo obtained by NBC News. The officer’s name has yet to be released. What is known is that that…… [Full Story]
- US Charges Man Who Made Bomb Threat Near Capitol
- The United States on Friday charged Floyd Ray Roseberry of North [Full Story]
- Anti-Defamation League Urges Twitter to Remove Taliban Accounts
- The Anti-Defamation League is urging Twitter and other social media [Full Story]
- Ex Military Adviser Urges Pentagon to Be Prepared for Next Pandemic
- The U.S. military has been invaluable during the ongoing COVID-19 [Full Story]
- Eviction Ban Survives Appeal, Setting Up Supreme Court Showdown
- A U.S. appeals court rejected an emergency motion to halt the [Full Story]
- Americans’ ‘Repatriation’ Fee Confusion Adds to Kabul Chaos
- Americans who can’t afford to stay any longer in Taliban-ruled [Full Story] |
- Trump’s Public Charge Rule Targeted by Biden Administration
- The public charge rule, a Trump administration policy barring [Full Story]
- DOJ Moves to Dismiss Bergdahl’s Case to Overturn Conviction
- The U.S. government has filed a motion to dismiss Afghanistan [Full Story]
- Biden Vows to Bring Home Every American Who Wants to Leave Afghanistan
- President Joe Biden pledged on Friday that every American who wanted [Full Story]
- Should US Back Anti-Taliban Resistance After Missteps in Afghanistan?
- Based deep in the Panjshir Valley, a group of Afghan freedom fighters [Full Story] |
- AFL-CIO Elects First Woman President; First African-American for No. 2 Job
- The AFL-CIO, the largest U.S. labor organization, on Friday elected [Full Story]
- New ‘Jeopardy!’ Host Mike Richards Abruptly Steps Down
- Mike Richards, who was named the new host of “Jeopardy!” last week, [Full Story]
- Renowned Neurosurgeon Leaks Memory Drug To Public
- Florida Education Dept Threatens to Withhold Funding From Schools With Mask Mandates
- Florida Education Dept Threatens to Withhold Funding From Schools With Mask Mandates
- The Florida Department of Education on Friday warned that it may [Full Story]
- Poll: COVID Anxiety Rising Amid Delta Surge
- Anxiety in the United States over COVID-19 is at its highest level [Full Story]
- Incredible Miniature Telescope Lets You See for Miles
- Movers Are Seen at Mansion as Cuomo Prepares to Leave Office
- A moving van was at the governor’s mansion in Albany on Friday and [Full Story]
- NFL Hall of Famer Barry Sanders Positive for COVID-19
- Former Detroit Lions superstar Barry Sanders announced Friday that [Full Story]
- Biden Postpones Friday Plan to Head to Delaware Home
- Amid the continuing crisis in Afghanistan, President Joe Biden [Full Story]
- Alabama City Declares COVID State of Emergency Ahead of Trump Rally
- An Alabama city reportedly declared a COVID-19 state of emergency [Full Story]
- Arizona Senate Must Release 2020 Election Report Docs
- Arizona’s Senate must release documents related to the state’s [Full Story]
- Andrew Cuomo Musical Headed to Off-Broadway Theater
- An off-Broadway musical about outgoing New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is [Full Story]
- Report: Taliban Carrying Out Manhunt for Opponents
- The Taliban are going door-to-door to search for people who worked [Full Story]
- Kamala Harris May Regret Seeking Credit for Troop Withdrawal
- The bungled withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan and the [Full Story] |
- New Dodgers Uniforms Strike Out With Latino Fans
- The Los Angeles Dodgers released a special edition of their classic [Full Story]
- Trump’s Saturday Rally to Be Biggest of 2021
- Newsmax has learned the event at York Family Farms in Cullman, [Full Story]
- Biden to Break Silence on Afghanistan Evacuation Friday
- President Joe Biden will give remarks Friday at 1 p.m. ET on the [Full Story]
- Court Deals Blow to Texas Gov’s Mask Mandate Ban
- Court Deals Blow to Texas Gov’s Mask Mandate Ban
- The Texas Supreme Court has declined to block restraining orders [Full Story]
- Texas House Finally Gets 99 to Reach Special Session Quorum
- The Texas state House Legislature reached a quorum Thursday with 99 [Full Story]
- Grenell Tweets Warning of California Recall Election Integrity Vulnerability
- A video circulating on Twitter noted a detail in the mail-in ballots [Full Story]
- After Breakthrough COVID Case, Greg Abbott Undergoes Antibody Treatment
- Following his breakthrough COVID-19 diagnosis, GOP Texas Gov. Greg [Full Story]
- Report: James Madison U Trains Students That Christians, White Males Are ‘Oppressors’
- Student employees at James Madison University in Virginia are [Full Story]
- Stephen Miller Hails Ruling as Ending Biden’s ‘Assault on Our People’
- A former Trump administration official is hailing a federal judge’s [Full Story]
- More Newsfront
- T-Mobile Probing Claim Hackers Got Data of 100M Subscribers
- T-Mobile is investigating a claim that the personal data of more than 100 million customers has been breached, the company said Sunday. [Full Story]
- More School Districts Enact Mask Mandates
- Could Topical Storm Henri Be the Next $1 Billion Disaster?
- Appeals Court Rejects Latest Bid to Halt U.S. Eviction Moratorium
- J&J CEO Gorsky to Step Down, Company Veteran to Lead in 2022
- More Finance
- No More Blaming Those Extra Pounds on Slowed Metabolism: Study
- If you’re packing on the pounds, you can no longer claim a slowing metabolism. A shocking new study debunks the myth that our metabolism – the rate at which we burn calories – begins to decline as we get older. A team of international researchers found that our energy… [Full Story]
- No Lasting Lung Damage After Full Recovery From COVID-19
- Having Someone Who’ll Listen May Be Good for Your Aging Brain
- Acupuncture May Help Ease Prostate-Linked Pain in Men: Study
- Do I Need a Booster If I Got the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine?
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Equities Closing Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12th year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship along with numerous awards in history. There have been several awards and honors and also recognition in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.