Our new September issue is live. Our featured articles will be available on the MHProNews.com home page. Our September theme will be available mid-week this week.
To see the line-up of over 2-dozen featured articles for this month, along with the headline commentary, please click the link above.
Manufactured, modular and prefabricated home professionals know that how a home got to its location should not define a person or their dwelling.
What the Daily Business News spotlights day-by-day are the tragedies, triumphs and struggles for acceptance of the obvious solution for millions for the growing affordable housing crisis in the U.S. and beyond.
When you read the lineup for the month found on the home page, you can reflect on another motto as you chart your own professional path ahead: “We Provide, You Decide.” ©
What’s New On MHLivingNews
September 9th, 2017
September 8th, 2017
- Mixed Markets Await Irma Outcome, Trump Tax Video, Graphic, MH Stock Updates
- Association, Members Respond to Hurricane Harvey, FEMA and Related Manufactured Housing Efforts
- Certain Voices are Pushing It – Would Universal Income Help or Hurting Americans?
- Here are the Counties Where the Working Class Can’t Afford to Live in the U.S.
September 7th, 2017
- Is the President Pivoting to Gain Bi-Partisan Support for Tax Reform?
- Deer Valley Homebuilders (DVLY) Soar$, Other Track Stocks Mixed – DVLY Spotlight Report
- London Explores “PreFab Revolution,” and the U.S. Connection
- Clayton Homes “Have It Made” Campaign, Manufactured Housing Pros React, Initial Analysis
- Latest New HUD Code Manufactured Home Shipment Statistics Report
September 6th, 2017
- Given Super Storms, Supplier Prices Rise – LPX Spotlight, Market Movers
- Video Crash Course on Monopolies, Plus Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) President Richard A Dick Jennison Video
- Lois Starkey, Pam Danner, Manufactured Housing Institute, Fire Sprinklers, MHARR Reacts
- Historic Hurricane Season as Hurricane Irma Approaches the Florida Coast, Can FEMA Keep Up?
- Kid Rock’s Unofficial Senate Run, Fighting Fake News and Allegations
September 5th, 2017
- Urgent Call from FEMA for Manufactured Homes, Calling All MH Sellers
- Mark Cuban, on AI Threat, Opportunitie$. Markets Hit, MH Industry Updated Details
- U.S Economic Update, GDP Quarter 2 Revisions, Manufactured Housing
- Does the Government have a “Problem with Overspending” Tax Dollars?
September 4th, 2o17
- Nathan Smith, Prior MHI Chair, MHI Gov’t Relations Chair, SSK Communities vs. Lesli Gooch Manufactured Housing Institute SVP Position Statements
- Labor Day Origins, U.S. Income and Job Growth, is the Trump Administration’s plan working?
- Whistleblower Spotlights Tech Giants Threat to American Business, Left & Right Politicos React
- HUD Secretary Dr. Ben Carson’s Critics, and Response
September 3rd, 2017
## (Headline news recaps.)
(Image credits are as shown above – or on the original pages where first posted, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Julia Granowicz to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.