If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports’ are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Obamacare at risk of failing in Virginia
- Why it’s so hard to trust Facebook
- They fled a collapsing nation. Now they face Irma
- Nuclear plants in Irma’s path are shutting down
- ‘Panic buying’ sparks gas shortages in Florida
- Disney’s dark side: Stock tanks on earnings warning
- Richard Branson ‘safe and well’ after Hurricane Irma
- The NFL is back. Are you?
- How to protect your finances before a natural disaster
- Spicer to make his late night debut on Jimmy Kimmel
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- President Trump addresses Hurricane Irma preparedness and disaster aid for Harvey-affected areas.
- Royal Caribbean opens its cruise ship to employees to ride out Hurricane Irma
- Houston oil is gearing back up, says fmr. Shell Oil president
- U.S. Senate moves ahead with disaster relief, fiscal package
- Oil mixed, Brent rises as Irma casts shadow over Harvey recovery
- Wall St ends flat as media stocks slump, healthcare gains
- Flood Insurance: Know these facts
- Mark Cuban: Trump’s Democrat deal on Harvey, debt was really smart
- Trump’s tax plan will explode U.S. economic growth: Corey Lewandowski
- Trump teams up with Democrats as strategy evolves
- Hurricane Irma threatens NFL game and fantasy football
- Amazon opens bidding to cities for $5 billion ‘HQ2’, a second headquarters
- Equifax says 143 million consumers potentially hacked
- Gary Cohn is a ‘credible’ candidate for Fed chair, says Mohamed El-Erian
- Trump’s debt ceiling deal opens path for tax reform: Mick Mulvaney
- Alzheimer’s: Treating with a daily pill in the future?
- Millennial households are poorer than any other generation: Study
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,465.10 -0.44 (-0.02%)
Dow 30 21,784.78 -22.86 (-0.10%)
Nasdaq 6,397.87 +4.55 (+0.07%)
Crude Oil 49.15 -0.01 (-0.02%)
Gold 1,353.40 +14.40 (+1.08%)
Silver 18.19 +0.28 (+1.56%)
EUR/USD 1.202 +0.0099 (+0.83%)
10-Yr Bond 2.061 -0.047 (-2.23%)
Russell 2000 1,398.67 -3.52 (-0.25%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Deer Valley HomeBuilders hits new high
As we’ve previously reported, Deer Valley Homebuilders is an over-the-counter (OTC) stock which is typically only traded from time to time.
Reports coming from the company to MHProNews have been positive.
Mainstream media reports have been sporadic, as the screen capture above from this evening demonstrates.
What sources have told us is when the Daily Business News on MHProNews has spotlight their firm, the attention has routinely served them – and investors – well.
Some fast facts to consider.
- Post-Harvey, our industry sources (not counting Deer Valley) have told us that orders are surging, as would be expected.
- With Hurricane Irma coming up rapidly, and projections are that Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas could all be impacted.
- Other sources, plus market voices, tell us that building materials will be rising, but that will be true for site builders and factory builders alike. That should be relatively even.
- As DVLY told us, they are part of a buyers group that helps keep their material pricing more competitive.
Having laid eyes on the product many times, worked with retailers and consumers that know the DVLY product, this is a firm well worth investigating.
We have no stock in the firm, nor any other industry firm. As with any investment, do your homework. Our commentary should be taken with those disclosures in mind.
Please watch the video below, as it closes with a nice clip from Chet Murphree and James McGee at Deer Valley.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Markets Data
The Clayton “Have it Made” Campaign analysis is linked here.
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.