Mark Cuban and President Trump often see the world quite differently, to put it politely. It is useful to see a variety of viewpoints, to get a clear picture of what is actually taking place in the MH industry, the nation and our world.
Today’s spotlight report are two videos featuring Cuban talking about a topic MHProNews has spotlighted several times, and will spotlight again soon. AI and robotics, its impact on jobs, investing, and industry. A related report on the hyperloop and its potential impact on manufactured hosuing is linked here.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports’ are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- CEOs call on Congress to keep DACA alive
- Fear returns as market’s typically worst month starts
- Ending DACA hits U.S. economy where it hurts
- Hurricane Irma takes aim at Florida businesses
- JJ Watt’s Hurricane Harvey relief fund tops $20M
- Immigrants made American business what it is today
- CEOs defend DACA: Dreamers ‘vital’ to economy
- ‘Particularly cruel:’ Zuckerberg condemns DACA repeal
- Microsoft: We’ll pay our Dreamers’ legal fees
- Can Hollywood rebound at the box office this fall?
- Press group calls out NRA for “threatening” journalists
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Hurricane Irma is the strongest Atlantic storm ever, meteorologist says
- Hurricane Irma: Puerto Rico activates National Guard ahead of Category 5 storm
- Hurricane Irma: NFL could reschedule Dolphins-Buccaneers game
- Fresh North Korea tensions hit Wall Street
- Crude prices rebound, gasoline slides as U.S. refineries restart
- Hurricane Irma’s damage could be the largest ever in the U.S., Barclays predicts
- The showdown has arrived that will frame Trump’s presidency: Stuart Varney
- Lego can’t save 1,400 jobs despite Batman, Star Wars products
- North Korea could be destroyed within 20 minutes: Harry Kazianis
- Sean Spicer lands new gig after White House departure
- NBA’s Houston Rockets sold for record $2.2B: Reports
- Trump orders end to ‘Dreamer’ immigration program
- The $1.4 million mistake too many millennials are making
- Schlumberger, Nathan’s Famous rise; BofA, Nvidia fall
- Markets Right Now: Banks, tech lead US stocks lower
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,457.85 -18.70 (-0.76%)
Dow 30 21,753.31 -234.25 (-1.07%)
Nasdaq 6,375.57 -59.76 (-0.93%)
Crude Oil 48.58 +1.29 (+2.73%)
Gold 1,345.30 +14.90 (+1.12%)
Silver 17.90 +0.18 (+0.99%)
EUR/USD 1.1914 +0.0019 (+0.16%)
10-Yr Bond 2.07 -0.087 (-4.03%)
Russell 2000 1,399.66 -13.92 (-0.98%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Mark Cuban, on AI Threat, Opportunitie$.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Markets Data
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.