As vacation season rolls on, we’ll try something just a little bit different again today for our weekly recap of . Reader feedback, always encouraged and appreciated. Matthew and his work are missed, but we hope his trip to the mountains will be a good one!
What’s New on MHLivingNews.com
- At Death, What do You do with a Mobile or Manufactured Home?
- Rapid Acceptance of Energy Star Rated, Residential-Style Manufactured Homes Proves Need, Value as Affordable Housing Solution
- Introducing ÖÖD – $50,000 Mirrored PreFab – and Compare
We’re testing out some new things on the Daily Business News this week too, and have had some guest writers doing reports for us. Traffic on these reports have been good – that’s always a positive sign – but your written feedback is appreciated.
July 1st, 2017
June 30, 2017
- Insider Trades at Tricon, Spotlight – Check Moves at Cavco, Skyline, More
- What is Affordable Housing? How Affordable is Manufactured Housing?
- Manufactured Housing Institute Reports Preserving Access Language in Subcommittee Appropriation’s bill
- Redefining Concept of Home Could Help Tackle Housing Crisis, Daly Examined
June 29th, 2017
- Are the Blind, Leading Legally? Ruling on Websites, ADA Puts MH Businesses on Notice
- 4 and 0 – Special Elections and Manufactured Housing – Clayton, Connor, Hamilton
- Texas Strut$ Their Stuff – What Association Success Looks Like
June 28th, 2017
- The Affordable Housing Crisis and the State of Off-Site Housing, Expert’s Commentary
- Deer Valley Soars, Spotlighted, Most Tracked Stocks Rise
- View of Wildlife Changing for Residents of Manufactured Home Community
- Regulation Nation – Manufactured Housing Associations, Companies, and Professionals
- Modular Housing may be Key for Students
June 27th, 2017
- Nobility Homes Spotlight Report, Nobility Rises, Most Tracked Stocks Slip
- Closer Look, VERMOD’s ZEM= Zero Energy Modular – ‘Manufactured Home Replacement’
- Existing Manufactured Homes Rising in Value
- Moratoriums on “Marijuana and Mobile Homes”
June 26th, 2017
Sunday, June 25th.
(Image credits are as shown above.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News on MHProNews.com.