Our new August issue will go live tonight, Aug 6th. Our featured articles will be available on the MHProNews.com home page. Our August theme will be available mid-week this week.
To see the line-up of over 2-dozen featured articles for this month, along with the headline commentary, please click the link above.
Manufactured, modular and prefabricated home professionals know that how a home got to its location should not define a person or their dwelling.
What the Daily Business News spotlights day-by-day are the tragedies, triumphs and struggles for acceptance of the obvious solution for millions for the growing affordable housing crisis in the U.S. and beyond.
When you read the lineup for the month found on the home page, you can reflect on another motto as you chart your own professional path ahead: “We Provide, You Decide.” ©
What’s New On MHLivingNews
What’s New On MHProNews
August 12th, 2017
August 11th, 2017
- NLIHC CEO Responds on HUD’s Worst Case Housing Needs Report, MH Leader Reacts
- RHP Closes on 2 More Manufactured Home Communities, Mixed Market Update
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager – Elite Couple’s Manufactured Home
- University President’s Commentary, Applied to Manufactured Housing
August 10th, 2017
- Market$ Tumble, Polls Reflect Fear, Related Video Reports, MH Market Updates
- Manufactured Home Pro Ralph Scoular honored in Arc of Dreams, Video
- Northwestern Mutual’s Big Buy into Manufactured Housing
- Trump Tax Reform Plan Made Simple in 52 Second Video, What’s in it for You?
August 9th, 2017
- Motley Fool-Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Losses Drag Conglomerate’s 2Q, Clayton Homes, Market Updates
- Report – Rising Debt, Will it Derail Housing Recovery?
- Propaganda? Fighting Fire with Fire? Controversial Trump TV Debuts
- Class of 2017 Inducted into the RV/MH Hall of Fame
August 8th, 2017
- MH Activist Group Responds to Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) Orlando Meeting Protests
- MH Industry, Capital and Manufactured Home Communities, Spotlights & Snapshots
- Generational Buyers, Millennials, Boomers & Manufactured Homes
- FHFA, Invisible Credit, and Change$ to Fannie and Freddie
- Huge Shortage of Doctors Looming, Is ObamaCare the Fix or Blame?
- Support or Deport – Which Costs U.S. Taxpayers More?
August 7th, 2017
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway’s Clayton Homes’ Latest Buyout, More
- Billionaire$ and Millionaire$ in Posh, New York Manufactured Home Resort
- Kid Rock Leads GOP Field for U.S. Senate, Other Poll Results Mixed
- New MH Industry Reports – “Politically Incorrect, Factually Accurate”
August 6th, 2017