The talk about North Korea has investors taking profits. How real are those concerns? How well prepared is the U.S.? Expert video reports below are focused on that hot topic that is moving the markets.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall market stocks.
Part of this unique feature spotlights headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Is the tech bull run over? Nasdaq shellacked
- Trump immigration plan to cost 4.6M jobs
- Uber’s first CEO steps down
- Retail apocalypse continues at department stores
- Uncertainty spurs Obamacare insurers to leave
- Chipotle closes restaurant where mice were spotted
- Bill O’Reilly set to make first appearance on CNN
- Walmart sorry for back-to-school sign for firearms
- Chelsea Manning photographed for Vogue Trending
- Exclusive: Behind the scenes of Fox’s Seth Rich story
- The O.J. Simpson White Bronco is up for sale
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- North Korea: A rare behind the scenes pictorial
- North Korea is less of a risk to US than Iran: Rep. Brooks
- S&P 500 falls 1.4 percent in biggest one-day drop since May
- Oil slides on worries about global crude glut, Wall Street slump
- Climate change helped fuel record heat in 2016: U.S. government report
- State Dept. & DOJ protecting Hillary’s Benghazi emails: Judge Napolitano
- USPS financial woes swell with $2.1B net loss last quarter
- Sebastian Gorka: Anybody who goes up against the United States of America will lose
- Beware at the pump: Black market fuel is making millions
- Trump declares opioid crisis a national emergency
- Illinois’ partisan gridlock causes state to miss school funding deadline
- Health care policy uncertainty could cost Americans big time
- Chevrolet Camaro to race NASCAR Cup Series in 2018
- Decreasing life expectancy could benefit US businesses
- Why Goldman Sachs seized a client’s 217-foot yacht
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,438.21 -35.81 (-1.45%)
Dow 30 21,844.01 -204.69 (-0.93%)
Nasdaq 6,216.87 -135.46 (-2.13%)
Crude Oil 48.45 -1.11 (-2.24%)
Gold 1,291.30 +12.00 (+0.94%)
Silver 17.10 +0.24 (+1.41%)
EUR/USD 1.1772 +0.0012 (+0.10%)
10-Yr Bond 2.212 -0.029 (-1.29%)
Russell 2000 1,372.54 -24.40 (-1.75%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
Only manufactured home community connected stocks rose today among the tracked stocks.
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report – Korean Crisis, the Markets and how prepared is the U.S.?
The video below has surfaced that demonstrates that Donald Trump was better tuned into these issues about 19 years ago than many leaders did then, or now.
For those concerned about the president having the nuclear codes, they should share this video with others.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Markets Data
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers. LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing, while AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ##
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.