“Turning Point Action, the political arm of conservative movement leader Charlie Kirk’s Turning Point USA, has identified more than 4.5 million so-called “disengaged” Republican voters in several battleground states around the country, enough to more than swing the 2024 presidential election’s results from 2020,” according to an exclusive report in right-leaning Breitbart. That and what follows will help frame the two distinctive “follow the money” segments shown in Part I and Part II of this report, which provides data on Democrats, Republicans, and Independents in the hunt for the 2024 presidential and other elections. Given that over two thirds of the country in recent polling thinks that the nation is on the wrong track, there are reasons to believe that 2024 could become a pivotal year. But as information provided in Part III will reveal – which includes insights from a new special report on Mobile Home and Manufactured Home Living News (MHLivingNews) – these facts are not some signal of an automatic win for deposed President Donald J. Trump over Joe Biden, Nikki Haley, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (RFK Jr.), Cornell West, Jill Stein, and other candidates. The future direction of our profession and that of the nation is in play. The campaigns and various maneuvers of the powers that be will tell us what 2025 and beyond could be like.
Per Breitbart, Turning Point Action [TPA] held “its first-ever Restoring National Confidence event at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip on Monday and Tuesday, flying in county GOP chairs from 75 of the top 100 battleground counties across the country.” Confidence in the election process is an important theme, as polling and anecdotal evidence from talk radio and social media reveal that numbers of Republicans and anti-Biden leaning voters believe that 2020 ‘was stollen’ and that Democratic operatives are planning to ‘do it again’ in 2024. Meaning, voters may have the thought – why bother voting? – and so, turning out voters through ‘restoring confidence’ is important.
To illustrate that, the following Q&A with Bing’s artificial intelligence (AI) powered Copilot is informative. As is routinely the case, in doing these Q&A’s, MHProNews uses the ‘balanced’ or blue setting for Copilot’s responses. Note that Copilot is arguably left-leaning, which sheds light on why it framed its responses in a negative toward Trump fashion as shown below. That said, one of the key lines in what follows will be briefly explored in our Part III analysis. Namely: “Over 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud 4.”
> “There have been several polls recently and since 2020 that indicate that a sizable percentage of voters believe that the 2020 election was stollen and that something similar could occur in 2024 cite some sources and data on those polls.”
Certainly! Here are some polls and data related to the belief that the 2020 election was fraudulent and the potential for similar concerns in the 2024 election:
A link to a special report on MHLivingNews will be edited in here below later today (updated at 3:18 PM on 2.3.2024). It will give a big picture view.
Other relevant reports with analysis are linked below.
Part IV – is our Daily Business News on MHProNews stock market recap which features our business-daily at-a-glance update of over 2 dozen manufactured housing industry stocks.
This segment of the Daily Business News on MHProNews is the recap of yesterday evening’s market report, so that investors can see at glance the type of topics may have influenced other investors. Thus, our format includes our signature left (CNN Business) and right (Newsmax) ‘market moving’ headlines.
The macro market move graphics below provide context and comparisons for those invested in or tracking manufactured housing connected equities. Meaning, you can see ‘at a glance’ how manufactured housing connected firms do compared to other segments of the broader equities market.
In minutes a day readers can get a good sense of significant or major events while keeping up with the trends that are impacting manufactured housing connected investing.
Reminder: several of the graphics on MHProNews can be opened into a larger size. For instance: click the image and follow the prompts in your browser or device to OPEN In a New Window. Then, in several browsers/devices you can click the image and increase the size. Use the ‘x out’ (close window) escape or back key to return.
- Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – from 2.2.2024
- Chinese stocks are melting down again after worst week in years
- What’s really going on with bank stocks
- Tesla recalling another 2.2 million vehicles for warning lights that are too small
- These market signals suggest recession fears aren’t gone yet
- Paytm was once India’s hottest startup. Its shares have crashed 36% in two days
- Is China now the world’s top car exporter? It’s complicated
- Missing Chinese banker resigns from China Renaissance for ‘health reasons’ a year after disappearing
- Apple sales boost profits, but China struggles continue
- Amazon launches AI shopping assistant as holiday shoppers boost revenue
- Tesla erases references to DEI from its new 10-K following Elon Musk’s criticisms
- An OxyContin advertiser will pay $350 million in the first-ever opioid marketing settlement
- Congress hasn’t been able to make social media safer. Here’s why
- Meta stock surges 14%. Investors are loving its first-ever dividend
- More than 30 million people have unclaimed money or assets. Are you one of them?
- Jeff Bezos may cash out billions in Amazon stock this year
- Traders work on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange on April 26, 2023 in New York City.
- Another shockingly good jobs report shows America’s economy is booming
- May 7, 2022; Phoenix, Arizona, USA; UFC host Joe Rogan during UFC 274 at Footprint Center.
- ‘The Joe Rogan Experience’ will no longer be exclusive to Spotify
- Meta founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg speaks during Meta Connect event at Meta headquarters in Menlo Park, California on September 27, 2023.
- Mark Zuckerberg made $29 billion this morning after Meta stock makes record surge
- Attendees shake hands at a Veteran Employment and Resource Fair in Long Beach, California, US, on Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2024.
- The US economy added 353,000 jobs in January, starting off 2024 with a bang
- Interview with Kate McKinnon about her Super Bowl commercial for Hellmann’s mayo with Pete Davidson and a cat.
- At this year’s Super Bowl, crypto and AI are out, insurance and mayo are in
- The Aozora Bank headquarters in Tokyo Japan, on February 1, 2024. The bank’s shares fell over 21% after it said it had made losses on loans tied to US commercial real estate.
- Banks are being rocked again as real estate losses mount
- A person wears Vision Pro headset the product release at the Apple Store in New York City on February 2, 2024. The Vision Pro, the tech giant’s $3,499 headset, is its first major release since the Apple Watch nine years ago.
- Apple’s Vision Pro headset hits US stores today. Here’s what you need to know
- U.S. Federal Reserve Board Chairman Jerome Powell speaks during a news conference at the headquarters of the Federal Reserve on January 31, 2024 in Washington, DC. The Federal Reserve announced today that interest rates will remain unchanged.
- Trump says he would not reappoint Fed Chair Jerome Powell
- Walmart’s stock is about to appear a whole lot cheaper
- PayPal is reducing its workforce by 9%
- Half of US tenants can’t afford to pay their rent. Here’s what’s ahead
- $500 million Harvard megadonor halts donations, says elite schools produce ‘whiny snowflakes’
- UPS is cutting 12,000 jobs
- Right-wing media figures target Taylor Swift with absurd conspiracy theory ahead of the Super Bowl
- Fulton County government outage: Cyberattack brings down phones, court site and tax systems
- Starbucks is launching its olive oil-infused beverages nationwide
- How Dogs Cry For Help: 3 Warning Signs To Watch