The markets dropped sharply on 9.13.2022 following the news that the latest Consumer Price Index (CPI), per Yahoo News and other sources, stated that inflation is officially up some 8.3 percent over the inflation rate from a year ago. Manufactured housing connected equities shown further below are a ‘sea of red’ as those industry connected equities similarly broadly dropped. Biden Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said on 9.13.2022 that despite fuel prices dropping for almost 3 months, consumers should expect gas to rise before or by winter. Yellen’s remarks in that respect aligns with the projection reported by MHProNews last week at this link here. Despite the passage by Democrats and Team Biden of the so-called Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), inflation is only continuing. A new AP-NORC poll says most Americans give the U.S. health care system, per Newsmax, a ‘failing mark.’ On a wide array of issues, including the lack of affordable housing, Americans generally are not happy with the current situation. So perhaps it is no surprise that depending on the specific U.S. survey on the nation being on the ‘right track’ or ‘wrong track,’ something like 75 to 80 percent of the nation, including numbers of Democrats, believe that the nation is on the wrong track in the Biden era of the country’s leadership.
Against that backdrop, the three fingers pointing back at you remarks from Psychology Today are found further below. So too are the evidence packed and probing observations by author and editor David Kupelian. Witty and sadly wildly accurate thoughts from longtime CNN reporter turned pundit Chris Plante are found below too.
Those noted, inflation is a top issue among voters in the rapidly approaching midterms. Others that MHProNews has highlighted, including the need for more affordable housing, rising drug use and crime, immigration, and a host of foreign and domestic concerns.
Numbers of experts say that the record U.S. borrowing/spending during the Biden era is the underlying cause for inflation.
- Part of that spending is on the COVID19 jab and related, ‘green energy’ and other left-leaning agenda items.
- But another aspect of the record spending is on the U.S. support for the current government in Kiev in the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. That Eastern European conflict isn’t just fueling inflation. It is a costly conflict in blood, infrastructure, and treasure.
- The war is the reason given for U.S. spending in support of the war effort by Ukraine against Russia. Tens of billions have already been spent of U.S. taxpayer money on that conflict.
Note the various tweets that follow are from sources that cross the left-right political divides.
Overall inflation may be leveling off, but housing costs continue to rise. The Biden Administration must take action to protect renters and prevent increased homelessness: https://t.co/WF9Ud4bxTE https://t.co/4WK4rZk4kn
— Diane Yentel (@dianeyentel) September 13, 2022
Food — and groceries, in particular — are becoming wildly more expensive.
“The food at home index rose 13.5% over the last 12 months, the largest 12-month increase since the period ending March 1979,” according to August CPI report. https://t.co/5YAmtTF72w
— Abha Bhattarai (@abhabhattarai) September 13, 2022
Treasury Secretary #JanetYellen said Americans could experience a spike in #GasPrices in the winter when the European Union significantly cuts back on buying Russian oil. https://t.co/zCQxUByqtu
— NTD News (@news_ntd) September 13, 2022
U.S. housing inflation still playing catch up to headline inflation
year-over-year housing up 7.8% in August CPI, headline 8.3% pic.twitter.com/yyMFtclKig
— 📈 Len Kiefer 📊 (@lenkiefer) September 13, 2022
Yellen’s solution to the cost of higher than 2 years ago and soon-to-be rising again fuel and energy costs? Yellen proposes to continue the Biden Administration’s move toward so-called renewables like wind and solar and away from far less costly and more reliable fossil fuels that also happen to support millions of U.S. jobs. But it is those moves toward what’s questionably branded as ‘green energy’ that are in large part causal factors in the spike of crude oil, natural gas, and fuels.
#WATCH | Biden Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen: Under Biden’s plan, we will “rid ourselves” of oil and gas.#JanetYellen #Biden pic.twitter.com/00XS8XTo24
— El American (@ElAmerican_) September 9, 2022
Nor does Yellen say the ugly truths that renewables being used have been questioned by those on the left who want to move away from fossil fuels. Put differently, the Biden-Yellen scheme is not only not the right answer, it is the wrong answer for a range of reasons that also span the left-right divide in the U.S. when the facts and claims are viewed objectively, as MHProNews seeks to editorially provide.
Chris Plante’s Hot Takes
Pivoting back for a few moments to the ‘military industrial complex,’ that is “the tail wagging the Biden dog” in the Russian-Ukrainian war, said Chris Plante, former longtime CNN reporter and now WMAL pundit. What doesn’t get skimmed by corrupt Ukrainian officials goes to the military industrial complex at the rate of some $5 billion dollars a month, he said.
- Plante explains that the European Union is essentially funding the Russians through their purchase of Putin government and allies controlled oil and gas.
- The U.S. and some in Europe are providing billions monthly to Ukraine.
- But even the U.S. is to some extent is still supporting Russian energy and other financial interests.
- In essence, Plante has noted, current Western/NATO policies are directly or indirectly supporting both the Russians and the Ukrainians.
- That it is a recipe for ongoing war for years. That makes a few richer while the rest of us taxpayers are paying for it.
- Plante’s analysis of the war could go on for years is in keeping what U.S. General Mark Milley told Congress that the conflict will be measured in years, perhaps decades.
Gen. Milley predicted the war would be over in 72 hours. He also referred to Afghanistan as an “Extraordinary Success”. He is a political actor, nothing more, carrying the narrative of the administration. The fact that he did not resign after the Afghan debacle is shameful. https://t.co/T9u5aZGA9K
— John Ondrasik (@johnondrasik) April 6, 2022
Plante further alleged that the military industrial complex would reward Democrats with campaign donations for their support of this Russian-Ukrainian conflict.
Restated, Plante makes the case that this is all part of the deep seated, and some would say Deep State, corruption of the U.S. political system. Democratically leaning media, says Plante, doesn’t cover this at all, or when they do, they do so in a way that obscures the harsh realities.
What he didn’t say during that segment of his 9.13.2022 broadcast around 9:50 AM is the stunning evidence-based claim that Britain and the U.S. helped scuttle a peace deal between the Russia and Ukraine that could have gone into effect circa April 2022. Who benefited from that decision largely hidden from U.S. taxpayers and voters?
The United States is involved in every world conflict and our Military Industrial Complex profits off of all of them
— Black in the Empire (@blackintheempir) September 9, 2022
Boosting the military industrial complex, breaking his promise not to participate in a genocide, and ramping up climate-ravaging fossil fuel profits – it’s a classic Biden triple threat! pic.twitter.com/mHw9DEuVg2
— Holding Biden Accountable (@WaitingOnBiden) July 30, 2022
That observation is not to undermine Plante’s thesis, but to show that even further probes of the situation in that war torn part of Eastern Europe may actually be worse than what he asserted.
Who Profits? Foreign Affairs, RespStatecraft – Why Did U.S.-U.K. End Peace Deal by Russia-Ukraine? Dirty Corp-Govt Secrets of War, Lessons to MHVille, All Americans; plus Sunday Headlines Recap
Almost nothing you learned in history class is true. It took me most of my life to figure out that American involvement in both World Wars was predicated on the vast profits to be garnered by the military-industrial complex.
— illuminatibot (@iluminatibot) August 12, 2022
To those who are not familiar with him, to round out the value of the insights from Plante, per WMAL: “Chris Plante joined the WMAL team after 17 years at CNN including nearly ten years assigned to the Pentagon covering the U.S. military and intelligence.” So, the details and observations from Plante are from someone with a decade of experience dealing with the military and intelligence communities. He says he gets ongoing insights from people in the government and friendly-to-him sources in the media.
It should be noted that the military-industrial complex is an allusion to the sobering but insightful remarks made decades ago from then President Dwight D. Eisenhower (R). “Ike” as Eisenhour was known, spent decades in the military. Most notably, Ike was the supreme Allied commander during World War II. He knew ‘the system’ from inside the White House and from inside the military-industrial-intelligence complex too.
An MD and attorney spotlighted by MHProNews recently made the point in her fact-packed op-ed that big pharma and big medicine have a similar issue from the taxpayer’s perspective too.
MD-Attorney Marilyn Singleton Warns ‘March Toward Government-Corporate Control Over Our Lives’ and ‘Statist-Corporate Complex’ – plus Manufactured Home REITs, Stocks Update
The reasons to highlights these concerns are many. Anyone paying attention to the details surely realizes that just because government is big and is spending billions to trillions of dollars doesn’t mean that it is actually solving the problems that public officials claim they are working toward improving.
These issues and patterns of behavior indirectly and directly relate to manufactured housing specifically or more affordable housing in general. Solutions are not the true aim for those puppet masters who are skillfully playing the system to their own benefit and enrichment. That brings us to the influence of corporate power in America and how it interacts with the U.S. government in the modern era.
The antitrust concerns raised by monopoly-busting advocate Matt Stoller, linked below, reflect what he says is the increasing mood among Americans of all stripes to break up the modern ‘trusts.’
Stoller’s Big Claims Public ‘Has Had Enough’ of the ‘Billionaire Factory,’ Offers ‘Closing Billionaire Factory Down’ ‘Private Equity Running America for Four Decades;’ plus MH REITs, Stock Updates
Not to be overlooked are Dr. Robert Epstein’s recent updates on the issues related to Google, privacy, censorship, big tech rigging searches and connected business or election integrity, and more. As MHProNews has succinctly highlighted this pattern in the pithy remarks quoted below from actor Danny Glover.
Exposed by Harvard Grad Dr Robert Epstein Interview on Google’s True Power, Massive Influence on Business, Public Policy, More – ‘The Creepy Line’ Deux Viewpoint for Affordable Manufactured Housing
Having considered what Plante said, let’s pivot now to the remarks of editor and author David Kupelian. From the WND NewsCenter to MHProNews, are his following remarks. Consider if the headline is hyperbole or not once you’ve digested his comments, notably in the light of the items already reviewed above.
How tyrants and lunatics are enslaving Americans by redefining EVERYTHING
David Kupelian defuses radical left’s secret weapon for making evil appear good, and good evil
By David Kupelian
Published September 12, 2022 at 7:00pm
For millions of good and decent Americans, President Joe Biden’s astonishingly dark “soul of the nation” speech on Sept. 1 – delivered while bathed ominously in red lights and flanked by two Marine guards – luridly evoked the angry rantings of history’s worst dictators. How is it possible, today’s Americans wonder, that the greatest and freest nation in history has so rapidly come under the almost complete control of such serially lying, deranged, power-mad sociopaths? Leaders with nothing but contempt for America, for its history, its Constitution, its Judeo-Christian culture and its people.
How, they wonder, is the current ruling class continually able to concoct and carry out such staggeringly destructive policies? Like decimating America’s economy and purposely paralyzing its energy sector? Like tearing down the nation’s borders and intentionally flooding it with endless millions of illegal aliens? Like continually demonizing the least racist, most successful multiethnic nation in world history as somehow irredeemably racist? Like promoting widespread, taxpayer-funded child sexual abuse and mutilation, encouraging young people to “identify as transgender” and have various healthy body parts surgically amputated? Like daily branding normal, law-abiding, hard-working, Bible-believing Americans as “violent extremists,” “domestic terrorists” and “fascists” and throwing many essentially innocent people into jail, while refusing to prosecute actual “domestic terrorists,” “violent extremists” and other dangerous criminals?
To pose the question differently: By what dark magic are today’s power-obsessed oligarchs mysteriously enabled to successfully seduce, mesmerize and persuade so many Americans, as the Bible puts it, to “call evil good, and good evil,” to “put darkness for light, and light for darkness,” and to “put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter,” thereby enabling them to successfully wage an insane Marxist revolution in America, once the “sweet land of liberty”?
What’s their secret weapon?
George Orwell’s classic novel “1984” points directly to the answer: While all the usual, tried-and-true tactics of tyrants and dictators are playing their customary sordid role in today’s America – from bribing supporters and collaborators and promising them ever more advantages, to constantly intimidating and lying to the great unwashed masses, to demonizing opponents and weaponizing all the institutions of government against them – one utterly devastating additional element enables all the other tactics to work. Yet it remains, for too many people, largely undetected and therefore invisible:
The elites are changing America’s language itself, so that people’s words – and therefore, their very thoughts – inevitably come under the control of the ruling class. It’s a way of bending reality in real time, so that what is actually illusion appears to be true, while what is real and true can readily be discredited as lies, misinformation, “extremist rhetoric” and “conspiracy theories.”
Thus, the unprecedented, banana-republic-style raid on the home of former President Donald Trump by dozens of armed FBI agents was not, you see, a raid at all, insists the Ministry of Truth (i.e., virtually the entire elite media). “The execution of a search warrant isn’t a raid,” Americans were told condescendingly. “It’s a judicially overseen process!”
Oh. So the massive, unannounced, armed police raid on a U.S. president’s home wasn’t a “raid.” But the Jan. 6, 2021, demonstration in the U.S. Capitol by that same president’s supporters, who had every reason to suspect the 2020 election had been stolen – was an “armed insurrection,” even though not one protestor was armed nor did their actions in any way amount to an “insurrection.” Nevertheless, Vice President Kamala Harris insisted the Jan. 6 “insurrection” was every bit as infamous and awful as the raid on Pearl Harbor and the 9-11 terror attacks, each of which killed thousands of Americans. Change the definitions of words and you change everything.
In the same way, the U.S. economy, which is currently driving many middle-class folks to food banks, isn’t in a “recession,” the Ministry of Truth insists. Because, you see, there’s a whole new definition of “recession,” since they just buried the old one. The economy is fine, thank you – in fact, insists the Biden White House, America is “stronger economically than we have been in history!”
But wait, what about the sky-high inflation? Even though food, gas, housing and other key expenses like cars and building materials are through the roof, some of them 20% and 30% higher than before the Biden era, the official inflation rate hovers around 8.5%? Why? Because the federal government – that is, the same entity that created the inflation – has redefined the Consumer Price Index. If 1980s’ CPI was still used to calculate today’s inflation, economists point out, the “official” inflation rate would be perhaps twice as high as what Americans are being told.
Well, at least the COVID pandemic seems to be waning, thanks to the vaccines, right? Wrong. In reality, the experimental shots the government forced on virtually everyone in the country do not work, as even its key salespeople like Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx now openly admit. But wait: All vaccines prevent people from contracting and transmitting a particular disease – that’s literally what vaccines have always done! How, then, can these shots, which we now know do not work as vaccines, and which have become irrefutably associated with many deaths and serious side effects, possibly be called “vaccines”? That’s easy: The CDC quietly changed its official definition of “vaccine”! And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you turn an untested, unproven, experimental gene therapy into a “vaccine”; simply change the definition of something everybody in the world has trusted and revered for more than two centuries, since the first smallpox vaccine, and re-tool the “official” definition of that almost sacred word to apply to whatever your flawed, unproven shot actually does.
These examples barely scratch the surface of the left’s full-bore Orwellian redefinition of history, politics, economics, science, culture, religion and morality – in other words, of reality – by radically messing with Americans’ language. Indeed, the ruling elite’s wild redefinition of terms like “racism,” “equity,” “justice,” “democracy,” “diversity,” “illegal alien,” “voter suppression,” “disinformation,” “domestic terrorist,” “violent extremist,” “insurrectionist,” “marriage” and scores of other terms – including, of course, “woman” – has turned America upside down, a condition they confidently define as right-side up.
And if you dare disagree with their perverse, upside-down version of reality, they will intimidate, threaten, silence and punish you. Exactly as in “1984.”
Thus are today’s oligarchs able to change the way millions of people think – indeed, to force a new way of thinking, believing and acting on much of the country’s population.
All of this Orwellian tampering with language might not be quite as necessary in a nation that has never known freedom. But in the United States of America, where tens of millions of citizens are very well acquainted with genuine, God-blessed liberty – indeed, where so many have fought, bled and died to preserve it – the ruling elites find it necessary to redefine, and thereby corrupt the meaning of, everything in order to enable actual violent extremists, domestic terrorists, racists and fascists to implement the real insurrection. Theirs. ##
WND’s EDITOR’S NOTE: The preceding is adapted from David Kupelian’s introductory story in the current issue of WND’s critically acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine. An enormously powerful but little-understood weapon of war employed 24/7 by the Marxist left – namely, the flagrant redefinition of virtually all of the truly important political, cultural, economic, moral and even spiritual terms – is exposed, documented, explained and illuminated in “NEWSPEAK 2022: How tyrants and lunatics are enslaving Americans by redefining everything.” ##
Additional Information with More MHProNews Analysis and Commentary in Brief
Dr. Jennifer Kunst Ph.D., author of “A Headshrinker’s Guide to the Galaxy” via Psychology Today said the following about “Three Fingers Pointing Back to You,” and “Why we see the bad in others rather than ourselves.”
Kunst used as an example a then quite public case involving tennis star Serena Williams. Then Kunst said, “We all know what it’s like to get caught up in the heat of the moment. When we cannot bear to see something painful in ourselves, we want to get rid of it. We want to relocate the ugliness we feel about ourselves and put it into someone else. We say those bad feelings do not apply to us; they apply to someone else,” Kunst wrote.
The psychological principles Dr. Kunst was sharing?
“The fancy psychoanalytic term for this unconscious process is projective identification. We get rid of the unwanted feelings (projection) and identify them as belonging to someone else (identification). I call it the shame relocation plan.
It is no surprise that the very labels that Serena placed on the umpire were aspects of herself that she couldn’t face just then. She was losing. She was hating. She wasn’t feeling very nice or attractive. She didn’t want to look at herself. Those are some intense feelings to bear.”
Kunst could have added that some people do this process of projecting onto others what they themselves may be guilty of quite intentionally. MyTherapist says: “Projection is when someone tries putting their feelings, flaws, and other quirks towards someone else, usually someone they argue [or disagree] with.”
In the political realm, JSTOR calls it “The Politics of Blame Avoidance.” Combine this insight with what Plante and Kupelian explained. Those who are undermining the U.S. Republic, which as several democratic features to it, point their fingers and claim that their enemies are “a threat to Democracy.” It is the proverbial black pot calling the black kettle “black.” Or worse, it is a deliberate form of the red herring method of manipulation. One makes a claim – a proverbial red herring – and then brazenly asserts that their rival is the guilty party, when the one making the allegation is the actual guilty party.
Yes, that is messing with language, reality and thus the truth.
Yes, that is a form of corruption that has been used for years to vilify or silence opponents while the evil doers go on with their dark massive pick pocketing schemes.
This is a crime against Americans on a Capital C for Crime scale.
For example, over a period of decades, some (not all) Democrats have called out Republicans for ‘racist’ behavior. While there may indeed be some Racist Republicans there are also some Racist Democrats. By pointing the finger of blame early and often, the effort is to try to freeze the person or party into a defensive posture. It is in some measure a tactic Saul Alinsky in his Rules for Radicals explained.
This is what people like President Lyndon Banes Johnson (D), well known for his racist views, arguably making that clear time and again. LBJ and his cronies manipulated the very group of people he felt bigotry toward. That’s an American tragedy that has gone on for decades. It wasn’t Democrats who gave the nation’s blacks the civil rights and voting rights acts. The facts are clear. Without Republican leadership in that arena, the Jim Crow laws that racist Democrats had put in place might still be in place.
Americans must learn to operate with the word and meaning of ‘Paltering’ in mind, because paltering has become very common among many in: corporate, nonprofit, media, and governmental leaders. The case can be made that most of those talking heads on a network who are being paid millions a year aren’t getting several times what their colleagues do because they are better reporters, anchors, analysts or pundits. Rather, they are getting the big bucks because they ‘play the game’ that the ‘rigged system’ requires in order to advance to their level. There is no need for a cheat sheet. You either are savvy enough to learn to play the game, or you aren’t.
Our nation is caught up in a circular loop that is self-reinforcing if that troubling cycle of wink and a nod corruption isn’t deliberately stopped.
Crises are allowed to occur – or are even apparently fueled – because that is a later an excuse to spend even more to ‘fix’ the ‘crisis.’ But when the individual crises are examined, how often are the underlying problems actually fixed?
Plante, Kupelian and in this case Kunst provided several useful insights. Applying the timeless biblical principle of separating the wheat from the chaff, one must experience the ‘aha!’ moment on what the key is to understanding much of U.S. politics and big business today.
Much, but not all. Not every Democrat is a DINO, but some are.
Not every Republican is a RINO, but some are.
Ideally, everyone in this nation ought to hold to the simple and prudent notion of America First and Americans First. Americans in this sense include all backgrounds and peoples living legally in this country. Unfortunately, as we have seen often in the pages of MHProNews and MHLivingNews, leaders from this or that firm, nonprofit, or corporation may be part of a crony corrupted system.
At this time, Democrats are in the ascendancy in Washington, D.C. politics. That means, as a practical matter, that Democrats in key swing districts must be repudiated at the polls, including by members of their own political party’s normal base of supporters. Who says that Democrats have become the tool of the corporate interests? Ironically, left-leaning sources such as the New York Times, the Washington Post, and PBS are among those who in recent years have made that keen and necessary observation.
Does that mean that every Democrat is ‘bad’ or that every Republican is ‘good?’ Obviously not. If George H.W. Bush (R) and his son George W. Bush were Republican presidents. They were obviously as much a part of the military-industrial-intelligence complex as PINO Biden is.
By exposing and understanding this vexing pattern, and then sharing it with others, part of the solution begins.
Recall that Benito Mussolini said that fascism could best be described as corporatism. Recall too that the pattern of fascist behavior was not found in pre-World War II Italy alone. It existed in Adolf Hitler led Germany too. Hitler’s party – the National Socialist Workers Party, or NAZIs for short – was a tool for the corporate powers too. Big business and big government have all too routinely become allies in various places and times in world history.
The opposite of big government is limited government. That is what the U.S. Constitution provided, a system of checks and balances that limited the defined powers of the government in America and its now 50 states.
Limited government should also limit the power of corporations, which are granted certain ‘rights’ and ‘powers’ by governmental charter.
There are thus several possible checks to correct the corruption of the system in the U.S. In a pragmatic sense, it must begin with supporting America First and Americans First supporting Republicans for office this fall when the midterm elections open for voters in your area.
But should Republicans retake the House, and possibly the U.S. Senate following the vote counts on November 8, 2022, it is then necessary to hold them accountable to the people who put them in office.
The price of freedom has always been and will always include eternal vigilance. Count on MHProNews and our MHLivingNews sister site for bringing you the facts, evidence and dot-connecting analysis that will let you make sense of the news, as WMAL’s mantra claims. Or as WND’s motto states, a Free Press for a Free People. The willingness to challenge, expose and in time hopefully to prosecute the puppet masters that have exposed the system is an ASAP need. Preparing your circle for November 8th 2022 midterm voting is part of what you must do if you are going to be part of the solution.
Simply sending a link with a question – ‘what do you think of this?’ – can be a modest but useful start that process. If they reject what they read, all you have to respond with is ‘I hear you, thanks.’ If they accept what they read, you can respond the same way. ‘I hear you, thanks.’ Learn to discern those in your circle that do or will eventually get it or those who don’t. But never give up hope on those who don’t get it – yet. God doesn’t quit on them, neither should we. Prayer and effort combined are the ancient secret to true reform and advancement – Ora et Labora.
So today’s takeaways from the headline? The ‘Tail is Wagging Dog.’ Watch the ‘Three Fingers are Pointing Back’ at those who accuse the voices opposing the corruption of the American Way. If you have every wondered if there are ‘Deranged, Power-Mad Sociopaths’ de facto running the country, check out Kupelian’s and his colleagues work. Enough said for this segment today.
Now, pressing on to our Daily Business News on MHProNews mainstream left-right news headlines and market measuring graphics of the major markets and the manufactured housing industry connected stocks and manufactured home REITs (real estate investment trusts). Never forget, thanks to our sponsors, our industry-leading platforms provide you with more objective facts and more left-right spanning content than any other source in MHVille, bar none. ##
Daily Business News Markets Segment
NOTICE: Based on feedback, a modification of our Daily Business News on MHProNews recap of yesterday evening’s market report is provided. It will still include our left (CNN Business) and right (Newsmax) ‘market moving’ headlines. The macro market moves graphics will provide context and comparisons for those invested in or tracking manufactured housing connected equities.
Reminder: several of the graphics on MHProNews can be opened into a larger size. Click the image and follow the prompts in your browser or device to OPEN In a New Window. Then, in several browsers/devices you can click the image and increase the size. Use the escape or back key to return.
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – from the evening of 9.13.2022
- Dow plummets
- A shopper looks at organic produce at a supermarket in Montebello, California, on August 23, 2022. – US shoppers are facing increasingly high prices on everyday goods and services as inflation continues to surge with high prices for groceries, gasoline, and housing.
LIVE UPDATES Stocks tumble in worst day since June 2020
- Whistleblower: Twitter employees had the ability to tweet from lawmakers’ accounts
- In pictures: Twitter whistleblower testifies before Congress
- The Fed is fighting inflation. Could deflation be next?
- Americans should brace for higher natural gas prices, Chevron CEO says
- Americans won’t be going crazy with holiday gifting this year
- American inflation rose more than expected in August
- The Ferrari Purosangue is the company’s first four-door car, just don’t call it an SUV
- Massive health care strike: 15,000 Minnesota nurses walk off the job
- Sandy Hook plaintiffs ask jury to ‘send a message’ with its decision as Connecticut trial against Alex Jones begins
- Uber and its subsidiary pay New Jersey $100 million in back taxes over driver classification dispute
- Here’s what went wrong with Burger King
- Twitter whistleblower responds to Chinese spying allegations
- GLASGOW, SCOTLAND – NOVEMBER 02: Prince William, Duke of Cambridge speaks during the World Leaders' Summit "Accelerating Clean Technology Innovation and Deployment" session on day three of COP26 on November 02, 2021 in Glasgow, Scotland. COP26 is the 2021 climate summit in Glasgow. It is the 26th "Conference of the Parties" and represents a gathering of all the countries signed on to the U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change and the Paris Climate Agreement. The aim of this year's conference is to commit countries to net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
- Prince William just inherited a 685-year old estate worth $1 billion
- Employees walk past a lighted Twitter log as they leave the company's headquarters in San Francisco on August 13, 2019. – Twitter on August 13 said that by the end of the year users will be able to follow a small number of interests the same way they follow people. The feature will be rolled out internationally as the one-to-many messaging platform makes a priority of being an online venue for conversations rather than a pulpit for one-way broadcasting to the masses.
- Twitter shareholders vote in favor of Elon Musk’s $44 billion takeover deal
- People shop at a supermarket in Montebello, California, on August 23, 2022. – US shoppers are facing increasingly high prices on everyday goods and services as inflation continues to surge with high prices for groceries, gasoline, and housing.
- Food prices are still soaring — here’s what’s getting more expensive
- Quote search
- TWITTER WHISTLEBLOWER
- Peiter Zatko, known as Mudge in the computer hacking community, poses for a portrait on August 22, 2022.
- Meet the former Twitter exec blowing the whistle on the company
- Twitter whistleblower warns of security threats
- Twitter questioned on security practices
- How much trouble is Twitter in with regulators?
- 5 takeaways from the Twitter whistleblower
- WORKERS’ RIGHTS
- Nurses strike Monday, Sept. 12, 2022 outside North Memorial Health Hospital in Robbinsdale, Minn. Nurses launched a three-day strike over issues of pay and what they say is understaffing that has been worsened by the strains of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Why labor unions are having a moment right now
- Unions fight for better schedules, safety and conditions
- One of the biggest strikes in history is brewing at UPS
- Organizers still face uphill battle despite union wins
- Strikes sweep Britain over soaring inflation
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax 9.13.2022
- Jill Biden: ‘There’ll Be Discussions’ on Joe’s 2024 Reelection Bid
- The first lady says there’s still a lot of conversation ahead about the president’s 2024 plans. Some, even in his own party, have suggested that the president, who’d be 82 by the next race and is already the nation’s oldest commander in chief, should consider standing aside and making room for new blood. [Full Story]
- Queen Elizabeth II (1926-2022)
- Queen’s Casket Reaches Buckingham Palace
- What’s Next for the UK as Queen Elizabeth II Laid to Rest
- King Charles in Belfast, Queen’s Coffin to Return to London
- Well-Wishers Start 2-Day Wait to See Queen’s Coffin
- King Charles and Siblings Hold Silent Vigil to Late Mother
- Prince Harry Pays Tribute to ‘Granny’
- King Charles III and Siblings Escort Queen’s Coffin
- WH: Trump Not Invited to Funeral
- Why Was Queen Friends With Billy Graham for 4 Decades?
- New Zealand PM: No Republic Plan After Queen’s Death
- Newsmax TV
- Corey Lewandowski: Politicizing of DOJ Ignored | video
- Biggs: ‘Knucklehead’ VP Harris Lying About Border | video
- Kari Lake: Katie Hobbs ‘Doesn’t Want to Debate’ | video
- Estes: Biden Shouldn’t Claim Victory on Inflation Report | video
- Ben Carson: ‘Hatred’ Poses ‘Biggest Threat’ to Country’s Viability | video
- Tenney: Stronger Congress, White House Will Deter China | video
- Jon Voight on His Newsmax ‘Abraham Accords’ Special With Trump | video
- Harvard-Harris Poll: Trump Tops DeSantis, Biden
- Former President Donald Trump is not only ahead of Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis in a prospective 2024 GOP primary, but he also is leading President Joe Biden by 3 points in the latest Harvard-Harris Poll released Tuesday…. [Full Story]
- Wall St Posts Biggest Plunge in 2 Years, Dow Down Nearly 1,300
- A broad sell-off sent U.S. stocks reeling on Tuesday after a [Full Story]
- GOP Reps Request Biden Turn Over Social Media ‘Misinformation’
- Three House Republicans sent a letter on Tuesday requesting that [Full Story]
- Is Chip Roy’s Plan a ‘Contract With America’ for 2022?
- In about two months, House Republicans are hoping to party like it’s [Full Story] | Platinum Article
- Biden Touts Inflation Reduction Law Despite Sobering Report
- Biden gathered a crowd of thousands at the White House Tuesday to [Full Story]
- New York Times Censors Dick Morris Book on Trump
- The left-leaning New York Times bestsellers list appears to be [Full Story]
- Graham Reveals 15-Week National Abortion Ban Bill
- Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., on Tuesday unveiled a proposed national [Full Story]
- White House: Sen. Graham’s Abortion Bill ‘Wildly out of Step’
- Ukraine Pushes to Retake All Land From Russia, Calls for Western Arms
- Ukraine said on Tuesday it aimed to liberate all of its territories [Full Story]
- Ukraine Military Claims Downing Iran Drone Used by Russia
- Report: Russian Troops Abandon Tanks in Disorganized Retreat
- Another Top Russian Executive Dies Suspiciously
- Russian People Lamenting Cost of Putin’s Wartime Quest to Dominate Ukraine
- Blinken: Russia Spent $300M to Covertly Influence World Politics
- Andrew Cuomo Files Ethics Board Complaint Against AG James
- Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday filed a 48-page state [Full Story]
- US Gets Creative to Handle Ukraine-Induced Munition Shortages, Officials Say
- The vast quantities of munitions required by Ukraine to hold its own [Full Story] | Platinum Article
- Markets Shudder on Dashed Inflation Hopes; Dow Down 1,000
- Markets are shuddering following Wall Street’s sudden realization [Full Story]
- What You Need to Know About the Polio Emergency
- Even though New York Governor Kathy Hochul recently declared polio a [Full Story]
- Eiffel Tower to Go Dark Earlier as Paris Saves Energy
- Lights on the Eiffel Tower will soon be turned off more than an hour [Full Story]
- Book of Limbaugh Radio Commentary to Be Published Oct. 25
- A compilation of radio commentary by the late Rush Limbaugh, from his [Full Story]
- US, Google to Develop Nanotechnology Chips
- The U.S. Commerce Department said it reached a cooperative research [Full Story]
- Jill Biden: ‘There’ll Be Discussions’ on Joe’s 2024 Reelection Bid
- First Lady Jill Biden told NBC News’ “Today Show” Tuesday that she [Full Story]
- Twitter Shareholders OK Elon Musk’s $44B Offer
- Twitter Inc. shareholders on Tuesdday approved a $44 billion buyout [Full Story]
- Civics Poll: 1 in 4 Cannot Name a Single Branch of Govt
- Americans’ basic knowledge of their government has taken a downturn, [Full Story]
- Ukraine Astronomers Report Many UFOs Over Kyiv
- There has been a very large number of UFOs over the skies of Kyiv [Full Story]
- GOP Attorneys General Back Florida’s Ashley Moody
- The Republican Attorneys General Association has spent $300,000 on [Full Story]
- Zeldin Aligns With NYC Mayor on Crime Policies
- Lee Zeldin, the conservative Republican underdog running to [Full Story]
- RNC: GOP Must Hold Dems Responsible for Economy
- The state of the economy ranks as voters’ No. 1 concern heading into [Full Story]
- Sacramento Edict Would Offer Housing to Every Homeless Person
- Last week, scorching temperatures baked California, with the [Full Story]
- Fetterman’s Support of Israel Called Into Question by Art Exhibit
- Pennsylvania U.S. Senate candidate John Fetterman claims to be an [Full Story]
- Twitter Whistleblower Reveals at Least 1 Chinese Agent Is at Company
- Disclosures from a former Twitter executive turned whistleblower show [Full Story]
- Wisconsin Judge Doesn’t Suspend His Absentee Ballot Ruling
- A Wisconsin judge on Tuesday sided with Republicans and declined to [Full Story]
- Video Report: Israel Eyes Missile System Sale to Germany
- Israel is looking to sell its Arrow 3 military anti-ballistic [Full Story] | video
- Poll: Majority Says GOP Hasn’t Done Enough to Earn Midterm Vote
- A majority of likely voters saidRepublicans have not made a strong [Full Story]
- White House in Fresh Push to Avert US Rail Shutdown
- The White House made a new effort Tuesday to press railroads and [Full Story]
- US Poverty Fell to Record Low in 2021
- A key measure of how many Americans lived in poverty in 2021 fell to [Full Story]
- Blinken: New Nuclear Pact With Iran ‘Unlikely’ for Now
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken is warning that it is “unlikely” [Full Story]
- US, Google to Develop Nanotechnology Chips
- The U.S. Commerce Department said it reached a cooperative research and development agreement with Alphabet Inc.’s Google to produce chips that researchers can use to develop new nanotechnology and semiconductor devices…. [Full Story]
- Ark’s Cathie Wood Calls Fed Hikes a Mistake and Preps for Deflation
- Russia to Step up Covert Political Influence to Undermine Sanctions
- Starbucks to Revamp Stores to Speed Service, Boost Morale
- Blinken: Russia Spent $300M to Covertly Influence World Politics
- More Finance
- AP-NORC Poll: Americans Give Healthcare System Failing Mark
- A majority of adults in the U.S. say that healthcare is not handled well in the country, according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research…. [Full Story]
- How the US Drug Pricing Law Affects Medicare Recipients
- US Panel: Evidence Does Not Warrant Diabetes Screening in Children
- Timing of Meals Affects Your Mood
- Akero Therapeutics Liver Drug Found Effective in Trial
- NOTE 1: The 3rd chart above includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE 2: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE 3: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
- Note 4: some recent or related reports to the equities named above follow.
Triad Financial Services Q2-2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS, per ECN Capital – Several Bright Spots in Manufactured Home Market Highlighted, Including Communities, Retail, Land-Home, Floor; MHStocks Update
‘Blackrock Weaponizing ESG’– State AGs Probe MHCommunities Owner, Private Equity Giant Blackrock on Possible Antitrust, Securities, Fiduciary Violations, See AGs’ Document; plus MHStocks Update
Cavco Quarterly Results, Facts, and Trends Include SEC Suit Update, Manufactured Home Production Volumes, Financial Figures, Corporate Data and Manufactured Housing Analysis
Manufactured Home Communities (a.k.a. ‘Mobile Home Parks’ – SIC) – Exploring UMH Properties; Fellow Manufactured Housing Institute Member Yes! Communities Suits and Settlements; plus MH Markets Updates
2022 …Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory-built housing industry suppliers.
· LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI, and LP each are suppliers to the manufactured housing industry, among others.
· AMG, CG, and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses. For insights from third-parties and clients about our publisher, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship along with numerous awards in history. There have been several awards and honors and also recognition in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.
As Conventional Housing Slides, Manufactured Housing Sales Continue Mo – State-by-State and National Data June 2022 – Facts, Forecast, and Analysis; plus MHVille REITs, Stock Market Update
Factual and Viewpoint Insights from August 2022 in MHVille Manufactured Housing Pros, Public Officials, Investors, and Curious People Seeking Affordable Manufactured Home Knowledge and Trends