“Tony, every week there is so much that happens, this [The Sunday Morning Headline News Recap] is an easy way for me to review the news, thank you for this [feature] and your team’s coverage of factory-built housing.”
Our featured articles for September are available on the MHProNews.com home page.
FYI – and ICYMI if you aren’t already on our twice-weekly emailed headline news update, click here to sign up in seconds.
Thousands get our emails, and the open and click through rates – per MailChimp – blow away others in media and publishing. The reason? “Relevant!” said a regular on MHProNews.
To see the line-up of over 2-dozen featured articles for the month of September, along with the headline commentary, please click this link here.
Manufactured, modular and prefabricated home professionals know that how a home got to its location should not define a person or their dwelling.
What the Daily Business News spotlights day-by-day are the tragedies, triumphs and struggles for acceptance of the obvious solution for millions for the growing affordable housing crisis in the U.S. and beyond.
When you read the lineup for the month found on the home page, you can reflect on another motto as you chart your own professional path ahead: “We Provide, You Decide.” ©
What’s New On MHLivingNews
September 29th, 2017
- ‘Two-Thirds of Manufacturers’ Tax Plan Yields Reinvestment New Jobs=Video; MH Market Updates
- Puerto Rico, Post-Hurricane Maria, Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing
- Revised Q2 GDP Reflects Early Results for Trump Economic Agenda vs. Obama Administration
- Marma Fox Plans Building 60,000 Factory Built Homes
- Successful Failure – Project$ Point the Way?
September 28th, 2017
- Broader Markets Rise on Trump Tax Plan – Video – MH Markets Mixed
- Ken Corbin “the 10,000 Drop,” points to Industry Woe, Causes of Manufactured Housing’s 10 & 20 Year Collapse?
- MBI Exec Tom Hardiman on Modular Placement Hassle
- Triangulation? POTUS Trump’s Strange Victory with Bannon, Carson & Moore – Manufactured Housing Impact
- Spotlight-National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), Manufactured Housing, Tax Reform
- Average Income/Wealth by Age Group, Reports
September 27th, 2017
- Several MH Communities Sinking, as Manufactured Home Industry at Large Rise$
- Inside Washington, Knoxville, Omaha, and Arlington Sept, 2017
- White House Points MHProNews To Michigan Success Story
- Skyline Spotlight, Manufactured Housing Industry Market Report Updates
September 26th, 2017
- AI, Robots Replacing Skilled Positions More Rapidly Than Expected
- “Corrupt and Incompetent,” Hot Rhetoric, “S.O.B.” like “NY Mafia”
- Field Reports – Clayton to Continue Push for Industry Dominance
- Manufactured Housing Association Benefits Survey
September 25th, 2017
- Strange vs. Moore, Trump vs. Bannon?
- LPX Surges (…Duh…), Other MH Connected Market Updates
- Emmy Winning Sharyl Attkisson Reports Obama-Era Surveillance Timeline, Plus How Fake News Seeks to Control What You See and Think
- Developing – CFPB Will Fine Berkshire Hathaway Manufactured Housing Units
- “Unprecedented Amount of Damage,” Says HUD Secretary Dr. Ben Carson
September 24th, 2017
- Sunday Morning Weekly Recap Manufactured Housing Industry News, September 17 to September 24, 2017 ## (Weekly headline news recap, commentary.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.