Our new September issue is live. Our featured articles will be available on the MHProNews.com home page. Our September theme will be available mid-week this week.
To see the line-up of over 2-dozen featured articles for this month, along with the headline commentary, please click the link above.
Manufactured, modular and prefabricated home professionals know that how a home got to its location should not define a person or their dwelling.
What the Daily Business News spotlights day-by-day are the tragedies, triumphs and struggles for acceptance of the obvious solution for millions for the growing affordable housing crisis in the U.S. and beyond.
When you read the lineup for the month found on the home page, you can reflect on another motto as you chart your own professional path ahead: “We Provide, You Decide.” ©
What’s New On MHLivingNews
September 24th, 2017
September 23rd, 2017
- FEMA, Clayton Growing “Threat” to Independent “Non-Corporate” Companies – from Omaha
- Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) SVP Rick Robinson Ducks Serious Industry Questions in Deadwood
September 22nd, 2017
- Clayton, Berkshire Hathaway, FEMA Preview – Manufactured Home Market Updates
- “It’s a Question of Honor”
- How Is Household Wealth Doing Under POTUS Trump?
- Skyline 1 Years Snapshot, Manufactured Housing Market Updates
September 21st, 2017
- Big Horn, Fire Alarms, Deal Making & Big Time at Deadwood
- City Economies Struggling, New Court Ruling, Manufactured Housing Fix?
September 20th, 2017
- If ObamaCare Repeal/Replace Passes Senate this Month, A Haircut Could Have Been Critical to that Cause
- “Egregious and Unacceptable,” Fed Chair about Manufactured Home Connected Lender, MH Market Updates
- High School Training Students for Construction of Modular Homes
- 3 Executives Being Probed for Criminal Insider Trades by DOJ, per Reports
September 19th, 2017
- POTUS UN Effort Seeks New International Reforms, MH Industry Market Updates
- 1000s of Homes Needed, Independent Clayton Retailer Expresses Concern, Frustration with FEMA Connected Delays
- “If You’re Not Catching Flak, You’re Not Over the Target”
- HUD Secretary Dr. Ben Carson’s Comment Strikes Latest Hot Chord, Recovery Programs, 1 Minute Video
September 18th, 2017
- Markets Reach New Highs, MH Industry Stock UPdates
- USA Today Network’s Naples Daily News Hyperventilation – “East Naples Senior Community ‘Unliveable’ After Irma
- “Pull the Pam Danner Parachute” During the MHI Meeting, Association Leader Comments
- PreFab/Modular High-Rise Installed in 10 Days
- Report – Memo Confirms FEMA Can ‘Take Over’ Manufactured Housing Production
September 17th, 2017