Our new September issue is live. Our featured articles will be available on the MHProNews.com home page. Our September theme will be available mid-week this week.
To see the line-up of over 2-dozen featured articles for this month, along with the headline commentary, please click the link above.
Manufactured, modular and prefabricated home professionals know that how a home got to its location should not define a person or their dwelling.
What the Daily Business News spotlights day-by-day are the tragedies, triumphs and struggles for acceptance of the obvious solution for millions for the growing affordable housing crisis in the U.S. and beyond.
When you read the lineup for the month found on the home page, you can reflect on another motto as you chart your own professional path ahead: “We Provide, You Decide.” ©
What’s New On MHLivingNews
September 16th, 2017
- Controversies Erupt as FEMA Presses HUD Code Builders, Manufactured Home Retailers, Industry Pros React
September 15th, 2017
- “For Manufactured Housing, the Obama Administration Never Left Town”
- Manufactured Home REITs Await Details, Assessing Irma Damage, MH Market Updates
- Response to Manufactured Housing Industry Questions
- Christopher Flavelle NAHB Spotlight, Post Hurricane Harvey
- Study Claims Shocking Ignorance of American’s Rights
September 14th, 2017
- Delivering Alpha, Treasury’s Steven Mnuchin Video, MH Market Updates
- Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) Provides Safety, Business, and Citizens Recovery Tips, Resources
- Orlando, Post Irma – Sewage, Power Outages, Alligators, Localized Flooding, and MHI’s Meeting
- Sales Professionals, Management, Research Tips on Making the Sale
September 13th, 2017
- Reports – ICE Raids Factory Builders
- Spotlight – Harvey, Irma Impact on Mortgages, Lenders – MH Industry Stock Updates
- Tax Reform, Front and Center, as Business, Democrats and GOP Converge on Issue
- Road to Zero Wealth, Fisking Prosperity Now, Institute for Policy Studies Report
- How Much Bad Press Has President Trump Really Had So Far?
September 12th, 2017
- Nobility Homes Update and MH Market Report
- Federal Debt, By the Numbers, Video Illustrations
- Best Selling Author, Speaker, Consultant Tim Connor on Power in the Wrong Hands
- Hurricane Irma Disaster Survivor Describes Her Experience
- Carson, FEMA Brock Long, Maximum Utilization of Manufactured Housing As Emergency Relief, Replacement Housing-MHARR
September 11th, 2017
- Insurer Says Irma West Turn Equaled Relief, Markets Rise, MH Industry Updates
- Is an Economic Crisis Looming for Seniors? Manufactured Housing Industry Impact?
- Bipartisan Praise for Hurricane Irma Preparation, Behind the Scenes Look
- “Street Fighter,” “Going to War”
- Will Hurricanes Irma, Jose Disrupt MHI’s Annual Event?
September 10th, 2017
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.