If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports’ are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Martin Shkreli headed to jail
- Hands on with Apple’s iPhone X
- How secure is iPhone X’s new Face ID tech?
- Trump stops China-backed takeover of U.S. chip maker
- Startup Bodega apologizes for upsetting everyone
- Equifax debacle has been a boon for LifeLock
- Obama-Trump bull market is now up 268%
- The X factor: Did Apple wow enough?
- Sanders’ last ‘Medicare for all’ plan cost nearly $1.4 trillion
- Sarah Sanders: ESPN host’s anti-Trump tweets ‘fireable’
- How to rebuild an entire island after Hurricane Irma
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Shkreli ordered jailed for online bounty on Hillary Clinton’s hair
- North Korea economy feels squeeze after latest sanctions
- JPMorgan’s Dimon says bitcoin ‘is a fraud’
- Wall Street hits record high – without help from Apple
- Oil rises as IEA forecast overshadows U.S. crude build
- Martin Shkreli apologizes for ‘threats’ against Hillary Clinton
- Equifax CEO to testify before House panel on hack
- North Korean hackers target bitcoin exchanges to fund gov’t: Report
- Why Trump’s tax plan should not increase taxes on the rich
- Mike Rowe: Florida, Texas lack skilled workers for rebuilding process
- Darryl Strawberry on ESPN’s Jemele Hill: Rally and support President Trump
- Boeing wins US Air Force contract to modify next presidential aircraft
- 50% of Millennials would give up their right to vote to get student loans erased
- An ‘entry-level’ Ferrari? Meet the $240,000 Portofino
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,498.37 +1.89 (+0.08%)
Dow 30 22,158.18 +39.32 (+0.18%)
Nasdaq 6,460.19 +5.91 (+0.09%)
Crude Oil 49.29 -0.01 (-0.02%)
Gold 1,327.00 -1.00 (-0.08%)
Silver 17.83 -0.04 (-0.21%)
EUR/USD 1.1886 0.00 (-0.0025%)
10-Yr Bond 2.195 +0.024 (+1.11%)
Russell 2000 1,426.89 +3.43 (+0.24%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report – Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, Impacts Mortgage Delinquencies
CNBC’s Diane Olick reports that Dark Knight Financial Services is reporting their initial estimates on the impact of Hurricane Harvey on mortgage delinquencies.
Per Dark Knight, they project “300,000 borrowers could become delinquent on their loans…”
That’s four times the original prediction.
· As many as 300,000 borrowers could become delinquent on their loans after Hurricane Harvey, Black Knight Financial Services says.
· That is four times the original prediction because new disaster zones were designated and more homes flooded.
· There are 2.08 million mortgaged properties in Irma-related FEMA disaster areas, more than four times that of Katrina and twice as many as Harvey. Total unpaid mortgage balances for Irma areas are $370 billion.
· Lenders have better systems in place to deal with delinquent loans, and they are more likely to offer borrowers, even seriously delinquent borrowers, options to catch up.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
Manufactured Housing Industry, Markets, Wall Street Reacts to Trumponomics, 1 Year Data Snapshot – Daily Business News
TweetPeople – sadly, often including those in media – may lie, mislead, or spin. The great thing about numbers is that they simply are. Facts still matter. A high-ranking official at ELS told MHProNews that they believed in getting the word out; bad news, get it out. Good news, get it out.
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Markets Data
The Clayton “Have it Made” Campaign analysis is linked here.
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.