If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports’ are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Ford: We respect NFL players’ right to protest
- iOS 11: Secret features you’re probably not using
- JPMorgan devotes $10M to fight poverty in D.C.
- Did anthem protests hurt NFL ratings?
- Steelers player who stood has top selling jersey
- Deloitte says it’s been hacked
- ClassPass founder just wanted to book a dance class
- Apple needs an X factor
- How much money did NFL owners donate to Trump? Trending
- NASCAR acknowledges right to peaceful protest
- Melinda Gates: The VC industry ‘needs to clean up its act’
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Trump unveils STEM-focused jobs initiative
- S. Supreme Court calls for new briefing on Trump travel ban
- Wall St. declines on tech selloff, North Korea concern
- Oil hits highest since July 2015 as producers say market rebalancing
- SEC chairman notified of hack in August
- Alejandro Villanueva is NFL’s top-selling jersey since standing for anthem
- Gasparino: Trump wins with NFL fans on anthem protests
- NFL sponsors unconcerned about national anthem protests: Official
- P&G, Peltz vie for small investor votes in biggest-ever proxy fight
- Trump-GOP tax plan: The estate tax may soon disappear
- Bass Pro, Cabela’s complete merger
- GM rallies after Deutsche Bank upgrades to ‘buy’
- Venezuela slams US travel restrictions as ‘political terrorism’
- Navistar, VW will collaborate on electric truck, connectivity
- How tall is that wall? Lowe’s has a measuring app for that
- NFL’s Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones weighs in on anthem protests
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,496.66 -5.56(-0.22%)
Dow 30 22,296.09 -53.50(-0.24%)
Nasdaq 6,370.59 -56.33(-0.88%)
Crude Oil 52.11 +1.45(+2.86%)
Gold 1,313.20 +15.70(+1.21%)
Silver 17.19 +0.21(+1.24%)
EUR/USD 1.1846 -0.0105(-0.88%)
10-Yr Bond 2.22 -0.042(-1.86%)
Russell 2000 1,451.96 +1.18(+0.08%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report – LPX Surges (…Duh)
As was previously reported by the Daily Business News (DBN) on MHProNews, the post-hurricane disasters are causing a surge in lumber pricing. No surprise, then, that investors are jumping on the LPX bandwagon.
See the 1 year snapshot, below.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.