If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional market report fever – our headline reports’ are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
- Is Trump tax plan a big win for middle class?
- What it’s like on cruise ship full of hurricane evacuees
- Closed Puerto Rico factories sole source of critical drugs
- Equifax is investigating executive stock sales
- Puerto Rico has almost no cell service
- Stocks haven’t done this since Bill Clinton
- Apple: Record number of U.S. national security requests
- The stocks set to win under Trump’s tax plan
- KB Home CEO apologizes for Kathy Griffin rant
- Startup founder: Giving up on Puerto Rico not an option
- Aston Martin is making an ultra-exclusive submarine
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Stocks end month, quarter on a high-note as Trump touts success
- Most investors bracing for market correction this year
- New Senate GOP budget would pave the way for tax rewrite
- Bullish oil streak means strongest third quarter Brent price gain in 13 years
- NBA’s Adam Silver: I expect players to stand for national anthem
- Trump takes tax reform push to manufacturers
- Most Americans disapprove of NFL player protests: ESPN poll
- Amazon sells $1.6 million in Whole Foods’ store-brand products in first month
- ‘Patriot’ Tennessee business owner says NFL will lose more ads
- Trump’s tax reform plan was ‘disappointing,’ Rep. Delaney says
- Equifax board considers clawing back executives’ compensation
- US slashes Cuba embassy staff, warns Americans not to visit
- State, local tax deductions ‘probably’ have to stay to pass reform: Varney
- FBN’s Dagen McDowell thanks Gerri Willis for sharing her heroic cancer story
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,519.36 +9.30(+0.37%)
Dow 30 22,405.09 +23.89(+0.11%)
Nasdaq 6,495.96 +42.51(+0.66%)
Crude Oil 51.59 +0.03(+0.06%)
Gold 1,282.80 -5.90(-0.46%)
Silver 16.68 -0.17(-0.99%)
EUR/USD 1.1819 +0.0036(+0.31%)
10-Yr Bond 2.326 +0.017(+0.74%)
Russell 2000 1,490.86 +2.08(+0.14%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
NAM on tax reform. Still from CNBC Video, below..
‘Two-Thirds of Manufacturers’ Tax Plan Yields Reinvestment New Jobs
- “Two-thirds of manufacturers” say the GOP tax plan will lead to reinvestment and additional hiring, National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), CEO Jay Timmons said on “Squawk Box.”
- Timmons says the tax reform plan is “already priced in” by many manufacturers, and he added that failure to do this could lead to issues.
- He said that foreign competitors are eating America’s lunch, and that this is necessary and useful for job creation, wage growth and enhanced competitiveness in global markets.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.