If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports’ are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
- Killing this tax break will hurt the middle class
- How long will Puerto Rico’s airport be crippled?
- Bill Gates just switched to an Android phone
- Why oil prices are up 20% since June
- S. slaps sanctions on 8 North Korean banks
- Senator: Equifax CEO’s retirement is not enough
- This yogurt-maker startup is not the new Juicero
- Dyson plans to build electric car by 2020
- 11 hottest toys for this holiday season
- Uber may exit Quebec
- Russia threatens to block Facebook
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Wall Street ends unchanged while tech bounces back
- ObamaCare repeal in US Senate collapses as Republicans falter
- Trump vows to cut taxes ‘tremendously’ for middle class
- Adidas shares sink after top marketing executive’s arrest in NCAA probe
- Equifax hit with new lawsuit by San Francisco
- Equifax Says Departing CEO Won’t Get $5.2 Million in Severance Pay
- MLB vote for Jeter’s $1.2B Miami Marlins bid imminent; could receive owners’ approval this week
- Puerto Rico on brink of ‘humanitarian crisis,’ economists weigh in
- Nike’s quarterly profit drops 24%
- DirecTV allows some NFL refunds after anthem controversy
- Why Trump should focus on NFL protests and tax reform
- No anthem protest from US Presidents Cup golf team, captain says
- FBI sting engulfs lucrative NCAA basketball programs
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,496.84 +0.18(+0.01%)
Dow 30 22,284.32 -11.77(-0.05%)
Nasdaq 6,380.16 +9.57(+0.15%)
Crude Oil 51.92 -0.30(-0.57%)
Gold 1,298.70 -12.80(-0.98%)
Silver 16.87 -0.28(-1.62%)
EUR/USD 1.1787 -0.0059(-0.50%)
10-Yr Bond 2.23 +0.01(+0.41%)
Russell 2000 1,456.86 +4.91(+0.34%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report – Skyline Homes
Along with other manufactured housing producers in the wake of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, it is no surprise to see Skyline Corp (SKY) stock rising today.
A recent report on FEMA’s impact on independents is linked here.
The one year snapshot for Skyline Homes is below.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.