When left-leaning MSNBC and ABC News reports are calling into question the increasingly and apparently flawed if not false claims about the situation in Afghanistan, perhaps it is no surprise that normally “non-political” comments by Dr. Joseph Mercola and his organization’s research has drawn useful parallels between the “bold face lie(s)” about Afghanistan and the handling by public officials of the COVID19 outbreak. “If the U.S. government routinely lies to protect financial war interests, could they be lying about the COVID pandemic and facets thereof as well, and for the same reason? Just like the military industrial complex misleads the public, the oil, pharmaceutical and banking industries pull strings and lie to the American public and spread propaganda to maintain and augment their wealth, power and control,” said Mercola in a pre-dawn report that authorized MHProNews to republish his “fact checked” research and findings. Given that those corporate interests that include “…banking industries pull strings and lie to the American public and spread propaganda to maintain and augment their wealth, power and control” are clearly at play in our portion of the affordable manufactured housing profession, this report with analysis will connect dots before pivoting to our business daily market report.
“Just as the U.S. government has been blatantly wrong about its role in Afghanistan, they are equally, and just as blatantly, wrong about COVID-19 — its dangers, prevalence, prevention and treatment. This is clear for anyone willing to actually look at the science and the data.”
Before getting to Mercola’s parallels between claims of costly deception in Afghanistan and with the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak, two tweets underscore some of the key points he makes in the “fact checked” and sources cited article that follows.
.@DavidMuir: “The president said he has no intelligence that the Americans have not been able to get [to the Kabul airport]. The question, obviously—does that square with reporting on ground?”@IanPannell: “I mean—just totally not.”
— ABC News (@ABC) August 20, 2021
Biden administration will evacuate Afghans who worked with U.S., official says https://t.co/QaekyLGmYi
— JM Rieger (@RiegerReport) June 24, 2021
With that backdrop, here is Mercola’s pre-dawn report. As noted, it will be followed by additional information, more MHProNews analysis and a brief commentary.
How the Endless War Became the Endless Pandemic
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked
August 24, 2021
- In a recent article, journalist Glenn Greenwald lays out evidence showing the U.S. government has intentionally lied about its impact and progress in Afghanistan for the last 20 years
- Evidence suggests the Afghan war was designed to funnel taxpayer money to security contractors and Afghan warlords
- If the U.S. government routinely lies to protect financial war interests, could they be lying about the COVID pandemic and facets thereof as well, and for the same reason?
- Biological threats and pandemics are a new form of war meant to continue in perpetuity, where the beneficiaries are both military and corporate
- We’ve been repeatedly told that the COVID shots will prevent disease far better than natural infection. This flies in the face of everything we know, scientifically, and data from around the world prove just how incorrect that claim is
In the video report above, journalist Glenn Greenwald elaborates on a recent expose’1 he published in which he accuses the U.S. government of downplaying the capabilities of the Afghan security forces trained by the U.S. military.
“Using the same deceitful tactics they pioneered in Vietnam, U.S. political and military officials repeatedly misled the country about the prospects for success in Afghanistan,” Greenwald writes.2
He points out how presidents over the past 20 years have repeatedly announced victory over the Taliban and Al Qaeda and bragged about what a great job the U.S. is doing in training and fortifying the Afghan Security Forces.
Most recently, July 8, 2021, President Biden insisted a Taliban takeover was essentially impossible and that “the Afghan government and leadership … clearly have the capacity to sustain the government in place.”
A Miscalculation of Epic Proportions
When a reporter asked Biden to comment on intelligence reports warning that the Afghan government would likely collapse, Biden was quick to deny it, saying “That is not true. They did not — they didn’t — did not reach that conclusion.” He also stated that “the likelihood that there’s going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely.” In his article, Greenwald goes on:3
“And then, in an exchange that will likely assume historic importance in terms of its sheer falsity from a presidential podium, Biden issued this decree:
- Mr. President, some Vietnamese veterans see echoes of their experience in this withdrawal in Afghanistan. Do you see any parallels between this withdrawal and what happened in Vietnam, with some people feeling —
THE PRESIDENT: None whatsoever. Zero. What you had is — you had entire brigades breaking through the gates of our embassy — six, if I’m not mistaken.
The Taliban is not the south — the North Vietnamese army. They’re not — they’re not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of an embassy in the — of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable.”
If you’ve watched the news over the past several days, you know those statements did not age well, as the Taliban took over the presidential palace in Kabul and U.S. embassy staff were helicoptered off the roof in a rushed evacuation4 after the security forces surrendered to the Taliban without a fight.
A Lie Repeated Does Not Make It True
July 21, 2021, General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, admitted “there’s a possibility of a complete Taliban takeover,” but still insisted that the Afghan Security Forces “have the capacity to sufficiently fight and defend their country.”
Eight years ago, in September 2013, Milley stated the Afghan Security Forces “have been very, very effective in combat against the insurgents every single day.” Secretary of State Antony Blinken has also gone on record,5 mere months ago, denouncing fears that U.S. withdrawal would deteriorate the security picture in Afghanistan, and even if it did, it would not occur anytime soon.
“None of this was true,” Greenwald writes.6 “It was always a lie, designed first to justify the U.S.’s endless occupation of that country and, then, once the U.S. was poised to withdraw, to concoct a pleasing fairy tale about why the prior twenty years were not, at best, an utter waste.
That these claims were false cannot be reasonably disputed as the world watches the Taliban take over all of Afghanistan as if the vaunted ‘Afghan national security forces’ were china dolls using paper weapons.
But how do we know that these statements made over the course of two decades were actual lies rather than just wildly wrong claims delivered with sincerity? To begin with, we have seen these tactics from U.S. officials — lying to the American public about wars to justify both their initiation and continuation — over and over.”
Greenwald goes on to review how the Vietnam and Iraq wars were both predicated on complete fabrications “disseminated by the intelligence community and endorsed by corporate media outlets,” and how political and military leaders lied about our chances of success.
It is simply inconceivable that Biden’s false statements last month about the readiness of the Afghan military and police force were anything but intentional. ~ Glenn Greenwald
The Pentagon Papers, top secret documents by military planners, were released in June 1971, proving U.S. officials were far more pessimistic about the Vietnam war than admitted publicly. A similar cache of documents relating to Afghanistan were published by The Washington Post in 2019.7 According to The Post, “U.S. officials constantly said they were making progress. They were not, and they knew it …”
Was the Afghan War Nothing but a For-Profit Scheme?
For 20 years, U.S. generals have claimed they’re making headway in training an Afghan army and national police force to defend the nation without foreign assistance.
In reality, military trainers “described the Afghan security forces as incompetent, unmotivated and rife with deserters. They also accused Afghan commanders of pocketing salaries — paid by U.S. taxpayers — for tens of thousands of ‘ghost soldiers,’” The Post wrote.8
According to The Post, documents and interviews not only contradicted public statements by U.S. presidents and military commanders, but proved such statements were intentional lies. Statistics and surveys were intentionally altered and manipulated at every turn to maintain the false appearance that progress was being made and that the effort was well worth it.
In reality, the entire Afghan venture appears to have been little more than a for-profit scheme. In a July 2021 article, independent journalist Michael Tracey interviewed a U.S. veteran of the Afghan war who participated in the training programs of Afghan police and military:9
“‘I don’t think I could overstate that this was a system just basically designed for funneling money and wasting or losing equipment,’ he said.
In sum, ‘as far as the U.S. military presence there — I just viewed it as a big money funneling operation’: an endless money pit for U.S. security contractors and Afghan warlords, all of whom knew that no real progress was being made, just sucking up as much U.S. taxpayer money as they could before the inevitable withdraw and takeover by the Taliban.”
Greenwald also points out that evidence given to him by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden showed the NSA was monitoring and recording every single cell phone call in five countries, including Afghanistan, making it highly unlikely the U.S. did not know the true state of affairs.
“There was virtually nothing that could happen in Afghanistan without the U.S. intelligence community’s knowledge. There is simply no way that they got everything so completely wrong while innocently and sincerely trying to tell Americans the truth about what was happening there,” Greenwald writes,10 adding that, in light of available facts:
“It is simply inconceivable that Biden’s false statements last month about the readiness of the Afghan military and police force were anything but intentional.”
Afghan Veteran Sets Record Straight
In a recent MSNBC interview, Matt Zeller, a former first lieutenant in the Afghan war, former Afghan Security Forces adviser and cofounder of a veteran’s organization called No One Left Behind, also accused President Biden of telling “a bold-faced lie.”
According to Zeller, the U.S. military certainly has not planned for every contingency, as Biden claims, and the White House has repeatedly rejected plans for the safe and orderly evacuation of American personnel and wartime allies.
“I’m appalled [Biden] thinks we only need to take [out] 2,000 people,” Zeller says. “There are 86,000 people currently left behind in Afghanistan and we’ve identified all of them for the government.”
Are We Being Lied to About COVID Too?
By now you may be wondering where I’m going with this. After all, I’m not known for my political commentary. My point is this: If the U.S. government routinely lies to protect financial war interests, could they be lying about the COVID pandemic and facets thereof as well, and for the same reason?
Just like the military industrial complex misleads the public, the oil, pharmaceutical and banking industries pull strings and lie to the American public and spread propaganda to maintain and augment their wealth, power and control.
Just as the U.S. government has been blatantly wrong about its role in Afghanistan, they are equally, and just as blatantly, wrong about COVID-19 — its dangers, prevalence, prevention and treatment. This is clear for anyone willing to actually look at the science and the data.
Interestingly, in 2011, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange noted: “The goal is to use Afghanistan to wash money out of the tax bases of the U.S. and Europe through Afghanistan and back into the hands of a transnational security elite. The goal is an endless war, not a successful war.”11
Likewise, the goal of the pandemic does not appear to be to put an end to it. Rather, biological threats and pandemics are a new form of war meant to continue in perpetuity, where the beneficiaries are both military and corporate.
Truth May Be Slow to Emerge but Usually Prevails
However, just as their lies about Afghanistan are now blowing up in their faces, I suspect their lies about COVID will come back to bite them as well, eventually. For example, we’ve been repeatedly told that the COVID shots will prevent disease far better than natural infection.12
This flies in the face of everything we know, scientifically,13 and data from around the world are now proving just how incorrect that claim is. In Israel, data show half of all COVID-19 infections are now among the fully vaccinated,14 85% to 90% of COVID-related hospitalizations are among the fully vaccinated and the fully vaccinated also account for 95% of severely ill COVID-19 patients.15
Overall, Israelis who have received the COVID jab are 6.72 times more likely to get infected than people who have recovered from natural infection.16,17,18 Among the 7,700 new COVID cases diagnosed so far during the current wave of infections that began in May 2021, 39% were vaccinated, 1% had recovered from a previous SARS-CoV-2 infection and 60% were neither vaccinated nor previously infected.
In the U.S., where health officials and the White House Administration are now insisting that we’re in a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” with 95% of hospitalizations and 99% of deaths occurring among those who have refused the vaccine,19 we find out that this is based on data from January through June 2021.20
January 1, 2021, only 0.5% of the U.S. population had received a COVID shot. By mid-April, an estimated 31% had received one or more shots,21 and as of June 30, 46.9% were “fully vaccinated.”22 Using data from a time when a majority of Americans had yet to get the shot is hardly honest and transparent.
What Makes Natural Immunity Superior?
The concept that natural immunity is superior to vaccine-induced immunity is easily understood when you consider the following: Viruses contain several different proteins. The COVID shot induces antibodies against just one of those proteins, the spike protein.
When you’re infected with the whole virus, on the other hand, you develop antibodies against all parts of the virus, plus memory T cells. So, rather than having just one small army of narrowly-focused “soldiers” you end up with a very large army with a much wider range of attack capability.
This also explains why natural immunity offers better protection against variants, as it recognizes several parts of the virus. If there are significant alternations to the spike protein, as with the Delta variant, vaccine-induced immunity can be evaded. Not so with natural immunity, as the other proteins are still recognized and attacked.
Not only that, but the COVID jabs actually actively promote the production of variants for which they provide virtually no protection at all, while those with natural immunity do not cause variants and are nearly universally protected against them.
Follow the Money
The idea that COVID-19 is a for-profit enterprise is easy to recognize by the fact that we’re told vaccination is the only way forward, and that we’ll need booster shots on a regular basis from here on.
Combine that with vaccine passports, and it’s not hard to see how a never-ending injection treadmill can be generated, where you have to comply with the latest shot recommendations or forfeit your ability to freely go about your business and live your life.
Someone benefits from such a scenario, and it surely isn’t the population at large. The beneficiaries are the pandemic industrial complex, which includes Big Pharma, Big Tech, big multinational investment firms and the military industrial complex, all of which are vested in the profitability of these shots. ##
The video below was previously posted on the Mercola website, and is relevant to the COVID-induced push by many on the left who appear to be pressing an agenda that is at odds with American liberty, the evidence, and good common sense.
Additional Information, More MHProNews Analysis and Commentary in Brief
The fibs, fallacies, and flaws with the unforced and entirely avoidable Afghan catastrophe does have its echoes in public health, affordable housing, and other parts of federal policies. But as tragic as much of this it, there may be a silver lining or what some have called “dark grace” to these otherwise horrible and preventable developments.
The late Archbishop Fulton Sheen would mention from time to time that notion of dark and light grace. It is a concept based on the Biblical notion that “all is grace” (John 1:16, Titus 2:11-12, 2 Corinthians 12:8-9, Hebrews 13:9, Isaiah 40:31, etc.), and seeks to explain that even bad things can become – when properly dealt with – a sort of blessing in disguise. Matt Maher in a Facebook post cited a similar notion.
“Therese of Lisieux out of “Her Last Conversations” that reads: “Everything is a grace, everything is the direct effect of our father’s love – difficulties, contradictions, humiliations, all the soul’s miseries, her burdens, her needs – everything, because through them, she learns humility, realizes her weakness.”
The case can be made that the bad news is so bad that millions who have for too long ‘believed’ in the lies, deception and misdirection generated by the elitist dominated system are being steadily exposed. Meaning, Mercola and others are correct. If people now question the truth about Afghanistan, it is not as big a leap to question the official narratives on COVID19, or anything else that the government has done for the last several decades.
On MHLivingNews, a deep dive into decades of official federal pronouncements on the causes and cures of the affordable housing crisis have been carefully examined. Starting before the Clinton Administration and through to the Biden White House, these are laid out through a lens that includes manufactured housing. The federal government has known for years the truth about manufactured homes, as that detailed report reflects.
The time is now for millions of our fellow Americans to awaken to the true causes and possible cures for what has gone wrong in the U.S.
For a unique look that may open the eyes of among the younger set, see the video-laced report below.
Next up is our business daily recap of yesterday evening’s market report, related left-right headlines, and manufactured housing connected equities.
The Business Daily Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Market Updates. Plus, Market Moving Left (CNN) – Right (Newsmax) Headlines Snapshot. While the layout of this daily business report has been evolving over time, several elements of the basic concepts used previously are still the same. For instance. The headlines that follow below can be reviewed at a glance to save time while providing insights across the left-right media divide. Additionally, those headlines often provide clues as to possible ‘market-moving’ news items.
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – evening of 8.23.2021
- Real estate is still red hot
- A home, available for sale, is shown on August 12, 2021 in Houston, Texas. Home prices have climbed during the pandemic as low interest rates and working from home has become more abundant. Home prices around the country continue to surge in the second quarter as strong demand continues to overwhelm the supply of homes for sale. Nationwide, the median single-family existing-home sales price increased by 22.9% in the second quarter.
- But the US housing market is starting to show some signs that it’s cooling off
- Investors are terrified … of missing out on the market rally
- Bitcoin’s price rises above $50,000 for the first time since May
- Store closures are expected to hit a five-year low. But it’s not all good news
- Richard Branson’s satellite-launching company Virgin Orbit to go public
- This Applebee’s dessert got a shout-out in a popular song. Now it’s making a comeback
- Here’s when the Pumpkin Spice Latte returns to Starbucks
- Mystery ‘Spider-Man’ trailer has fans in a frenzy
- Anti-mask New York Post requires all of its employees to wear masks in latest sign of Murdoch media hypocrisy
- Rachel Maddow decided to stay at MSNBC, but her role is changing
- Right-wing media pushed a deworming drug to treat Covid-19 that the FDA says is unsafe for humans
- Watch these humanoid robots fall flat on their faces
- Containers are seen transported at Ningbo-Zhoushan port on August 15, 2021 in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province of China.
- The shipping crisis is getting worse. Here’s what that means for holiday shopping
- ‘Black Widow’ streaming numbers fire up the ScarJo vs Disney lawsuit
- Mayim Bialik during the Kelly Clarkson Show on December 17, 2020.
- Mayim Bialik to be first guest host of ‘Jeopardy!’ following Mike Richards’ departure
- DELIVERY ECONOMY
- Gig worker advocacy groups react to Prop. 22 court ruling
- This promising delivery startup has a worker backlash
- Gig companies take worker classification fight up north
- You may be waiting longer for your Domino’s pizza
- Instacart names Facebook exec Fidji Simo as CEO
- DELTA VARIANT
- Terzo, a San Francisco restaurant, seen here in March 2006.
- How the Delta variant is upending restaurants
- These companies say the Delta variant is hurting business
- Companies are hoarding cash as Delta variant takes over
- Are US shoppers still spending as the Delta variant rises?
- Online mask sales jump as Delta variant spreads
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax – evening of 8.23.2021
- Fed’s Ability to Set a Floor on Rates Weakening Amid Cash Deluge
- People in the know are carefully watching the Fed’s overnight reverse repo rate. (Dreamstime)
- Fall of Afghanistan
- US Embassy Staff in Kabul Recount ‘Brutal Experience’ Evacuating
- Report: Person on No-Fly List Flown to UK from Afghanistan
- Arkansas Gov. Hutchinson: Vetted Afghan Helpers Welcome to Come to State
- Cotton Helps Translator Leave Afghanistan, Says Thousands Remain
- Deadly Firefight at Kabul Airport as US Boosts Airlift
- Biden Considering Troop Extension Beyond Aug. 31 in Afghanistan
- Putin: Vital to Prevent Spillover of Radical Islam From Afghanistan
- Putin Won’t Allow Afghan Refugees Into Russia
- Pentagon Drafts 18 US Airlines to Help With Evacuees
- More Fall of Afghanistan
- Newsmax TV
- Garbarino: Taliban ‘Will Deal’ If Evacuation Goes Past Aug. 31
- Bacon: Biden Fled Afghanistan to Meet Campaign Promise |
- Mark Morgan: Not Surprising VP Harris Missing on Afghanistan
- Wittman: US Will Regret Leaving Afghanistan |
- Marshall: Blame Politics, Not Intel Failure |
- Babin: Agree With Pompeo on ‘Preventable’ Chaos |
- Mast on the ‘New Terrorist, Jihadist Club Med’ |
- Dershowitz: Trump Defense Ended Larry David Friendship |
- Reschenthaler: Pullout May Lead to Black Hawk Down Hostages |
- More Newsmax TV
- Capitol Police: No Internal Discipline for Officer Who Fatally Shot Ashli Babbitt
- The Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol “will not be facing internal discipline,” Capitol Police said Monday.The announcement was anticipated after reports Friday that the officer, who has not been publicly…… [Full Story]
- Biden: Companies Should Mandate Shots After Vaccine Approval
- President Joe Biden said full approval of the Pfizer Inc. and [Full Story]
- FDA Grants Full Approval to Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration gave full approval Monday to [Full Story]
- Education Secretary Admits ‘Mask Fatigue,’ But Says They’re Needed
- Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona said on Monday that although he [Full Story]
- Police Investigate Shooting Incident as Extremist Groups Clash in Portland
- Police in Portland, Ore., are investigating a shooting incident amid [Full Story]
- Allies Who Lauded Biden Now Question Him After Afghanistan Debacle
- During a widely panned press conference on Friday, President Joe [Full Story] |
- Jesse Jackson, Wife ‘Responding Positively’ to Med Treatment After COVID Diagnosis
- The Rev. Jesse Jackson and his wife, Jacqueline, are “responding [Full Story]
- Christmas Gifts May Be Late This Year: Here’s Why
- The good news is Santa Claus is still coming to town – but his sleigh [Full Story] |
- Biden Administration Asks Supreme Court to Keep Eviction Ban
- The Biden administration urged the Supreme Court to keep in place the [Full Story]
- Report: 229 Ex-Gitmo Inmates Returned to Terrorism
- More than 200 former Guantanamo Bay inmates returned to terrorism [Full Story]
- Departing Gov. Cuomo Left Behind Dog at Executive Mansion
- Andrew Cuomo left behind his dog at the Executive Mansion when [Full Story]
- Questions Raised After New York Judges Order Vaccinations for Defendants
- Legal experts are divided over whether two New York judges [Full Story]
- Just 12 Border Agents Patrol 245-Mile Stretch in Texas: Report
- A 245-mile stretch of the southern border near Del Rio, Texas, is [Full Story]
- FDA: Don’t Take Livestock Drug to Fight COVID-19
- The Food and Drug Administration cautioned people not to take the [Full Story]
- As Cuomo Exits, Hochul to Take Office Minus ‘Distractions’
- Andrew Cuomo neared the end of his decade as New York’s governor [Full Story]
- Parents, Teachers Argue Over Appropriateness of Cameras in Classrooms
- An increasing number of worried parents nationwide have begun to [Full Story]
- Monsoon Flooding Rips Up Sections of Trump Border Wall in Arizona
- Flooding from monsoon rains has damaged several parts of the border [Full Story]
- Poll: Majority Support School Mask, Vaccine Mandates
- As COVID-19 cases surge around the country, a majority of Americans [Full Story]
- 22 Dead, Many Missing After 17 Inches of Rain in Tennessee
- At least 22 people were killed and rescue crews searched desperately [Full Story]
- North America Hit Hard by 3 Storms, Including Hurricane
- PayPal Launching Crypto Services Feature in UK
- PayPal will start allowing British customers to buy, sell, and hold [Full Story]
- Texas Governor Abbott Tests Negative for COVID-19 After Short Illness
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott, whose state is engulfed in a fourth COVID [Full Story]
- Jesse Jackson, Wife, Hospitalized After Testing Positive for COVID
- Cardinal Burke Recovering From COVID, Off Ventilator
- Conservative Radio Talk Show Host Phil Valentine Dies After Battling COVID
- Pop-Up Restaurants May Stick Around as COVID Sees Resurgence
- Pop-up restaurants, many started as stopgap measures by struggling [Full Story]
- Kentucky High Court: New Laws Limiting Gov. Beshear’s Emergency Powers Valid
- The Franklin Circuit Court was wrong to issue an injunction in March [Full Story]
- Getting a Drink May Take a While With Supply Chain Delays
- Liquor orders are being delayed due to supply chain issues as more [Full Story]
- Unmasked Pelosi Gives Speech to Maskless Donors
- A video posted to Twitter by New York Times reporter Kenneth Vogel [Full Story]
- French Virus Health Pass in Full Use, Protests Continue
- Thousands marched Saturday in cities across France to protest the [Full Story]
- At Least 10 Killed in Tennessee Flash Floods; Dozens Missing
- Catastrophic flooding in Middle Tennessee left at least ten people [Full Story]
- Israeli’s 1.4M Children Being Tested for COVID Antibodies
- Israel is setting out to remove the guesswork of the question of how [Full Story]
- Struggling Veterans Get Help From Congress, Service Dogs
- President Joe Biden is expected to sign a bipartisan bill that [Full Story]
- Don Everly of Early Rock ‘n’ Roll Everly Brothers Dies at 84
- Don Everly, one-half of the pioneering Everly Brothers whose [Full Story]
- NBC Poll: Taliban Takeover Sinks Biden’s Approval Below 50 Percent
- President Joe Biden’s approval rating among U.S. adults has dipped [Full Story]
- Trump Issues Free Gift to All Supporters, (Liberals Are Demanding It Be Banned!)
- More Newsfront
- Facebook’s Stealth M&A Puts Focus on Deals Under Antitrust Radar
- Last year, Facebook Inc. did something U.S. technology giants have done countless times before: It bought a smaller company and closed the deal without notifying competition regulators… [Full Story]
- Fed’s Ability to Set a Floor on Rates Weakening Amid Cash Deluge
- Ford Doubles Lightning Production Target on Strong Pre-launch Demand: Sources
- G7 Leaders Plan to Pledge Unity on Taliban Recognition, Sanctions
- Trump-Backed Governor Candidate Walks a MAGA Tightrope in Virginia
- More Finance
- FDA Grants Full Approval to Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration gave full approval Monday to the COVID-19 vaccine made by Pfizer Inc and German partner BioNTech SE for use in people over the age of 16, in first such approval of a COVID-19 shot. [Full Story]
- Is a COVID Vaccine Booster Right for You?
- Your Loved One Has Alzheimer’s: 10 Tips on How to Cope
- A Mentally Challenging Job Could Help Ward Off Dementia
- Age Can Impair a Man’s Odds for Fatherhood: Study
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Equities Closing Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12th year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship along with numerous awards in history. There have been several awards and honors and also recognition in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.