It was a week packed with:
- new research, that points to manufactured home (MH) industry opportunities,
- new MH insights on industry politics,
- new controversies and revelations – where sparks flew,
- reports on industry related events,
- and the macro-economic, social, media, regulatory, and other forces that have resulted in the current state of the manufactured housing industry.
As a programing notice, there will be a new report tomorrow on the Ducker research controversy – which will include two new tips from state association leaders – and of course another installment of our popular Monday Morning Sales Meeting.
Let’s begin into the headline review of the week, first by diving into what’s new on MHLivingNews, the Masthead, and then finally the hard-hitting Daily Business News.
What’s New on MHLivingNews
What’s New on the Masthead
Hindsight is twenty-twenty. Warren Buffett doesn’t need to convince me or gain my agreement with him on that point. On that and the value of history, Mr. Buffett and this Masthead writer would agree. Buffett and we agree too on the value of research, reading, asking, listening, probing, and understanding.
What’s New on The Daily Business News, on MHProNews
Developer Points to Rising Data, But Still “Acute Crisis” – Videos, MH Opportunities
- Indictments, ‘No Americans Implicated,’ Goldman – Trump vs. Clinton Comparison, Plus MHMarket Update$
- 0% Interest Loan$ for Mobile/Manufactured Home Rehab & Improvements, Includes MH in Communities
0% Interest Loan$ for Mobile/Manufactured Home Rehab & Improvements, Includes MH in Communities
- “…developers have attempted to use this threat of a mobile home park…” Councilwoman Christi Cox
- Inside Scoop Mulvaney-CFPB and MHI, Berkshire Hathaway Company Meeting Detail$
Inside Scoop Mulvaney-CFPB and MHI, Berkshire Hathaway Company Meeting Detail$
- “Monopoly Concentration…Problem” Says Exec, Professor, Plus MH Market UPdate$
- Urban Institute Ask for Correction in Analysis of their Manufactured Housing Research, “Follow the Facts,” “Follow the Money”
- Rejected. Pushing Harder. Seeking Options. What Higher Mortgage Rates Mean for Conventional and Manufactured Housing Markets, Video
How Many MH Independents, Retailers Have Been Lost Recently? “They Think They Own Us”
- Berkshire Hathaway Vice-Chair Munger Sounds of on MH Lender, Regulators; Plus MH Market Updates
- Fires, News Media Reports Impact Manufactured Housing Sales, Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI), Clayton Homes Reaction
Fires, News Media Reports Impact Manufactured Housing Sales, Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI), Clayton Homes Reaction
- “Should Be Shot,” Obama’s Pollster, Social Media, MSM, Market Manipulation, and Manufactured Housing
- Trump Anti-Trust – Anti-Monopoly – Actions – Reading the Tea Leaves, Plus MH Market Updates
- Look Who’s Promoting the Good News About Manufactured Housing, While Defending Problematic Anti-MH Reports
Look Who’s Promoting the Good News About Manufactured Housing, While Defending Problematic Anti-MH Reports
Tragic Clayton Death Sparks Investigation, Background Others Missed
- Duty To Serve “Final Rule” Mocked by MHARR, “Continues To Fail Consumers and Industry – Time For Accountability”
- Frmr CFTC Commissioner Bart Chilton Suspects “Shenanigans” last week, Infrastructure, plus MH Market UPdate$
Frmr CFTC Commissioner Bart Chilton Suspects “Shenanigans” last week, Infrastructure, plus MH Market UPdate$
- Trump Administration’s Official 2019 HUD Budget, Proposals Unveiled
- “Scientia Potentia Est” Monday Morning Sales Meeting
Manufactured Housing Industry Research, Data, Reports Sunday Morning Recap, 2.4.2018 to 2.11.2018
And that’s all she wrote for now. ## (Weekly news in review, recap, analysis, and commentary.)
For Professional Services click here.
Thousands “Get It.” Sign Up Today! Click here to sign up in 5 seconds for the manufactured home industry’s leading – and still growing – emailed headline news updates. You’ll see in the first issue or two why big, medium and ‘mom-and-pop’ professionals are reading them by the thousands. These are typically delivered twice weekly to your in box.
Follow us on Twitter:
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.
Soheyla is a managing member of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com.