“Absolutely right!” That two-word reply came from an educated, impressive author, speaker, and public figure who is an Igbo from Nigeria. It was his reply when asked for his reaction to the essence of the following thesis for this report and analysis. Operating in the background of the 1990s era CAA Foundation and the more recently formed Civic Alliance nonprofits are several well-known names and corporate interests. Among those are key players in the manufactured housing profession, as well as in the broader American business, entertainment, political, and cultural landscape. Some examples include Berkshire Hathaway, Warren Buffett, TPG Capital (think controversial Manufactured Housing Institute members Frank Rolfe and Dave Reynolds), BlackRock, the Gates Foundation, and others are involved – all per various mainstream media sources and those organization’s own websites. This report will set the stage for examples of principles deployed by corporate efforts. The evidence that will follow will reflect the point that these major players are apparently heavily engaged in achieving specific political and policy outcomes that would apparently benefit their corporate interests. They have supported groups and policies that have often fostered problematic outcomes, economic and social crises. By doing so they have put into practice a Rahm Emanuel mantra of never letting a serious crisis go to waste. Those outcomes are impacting America in general, and manufactured housing too. To grasp the massive size and scope of this issue in a digestible manner, MHProNews will begin with defining the terminology. Oxford Languages defines the notion of Balkanization or to Balkanize as follows. “Bal·kan·ize /ˈbôlkəˌnīz/ verb past tense: Balkanized; past participle: Balkanized
divide (a region or body) into smaller mutually hostile states or groups.
“ambitious neighbors would snatch pieces of territory, Balkanizing the country“…
Harper College says: “Balkanization. DEFINITION: The fragmentation of a region into smaller, often hostile, political units. The term comes from the Balkan Peninsula of Europe, a region that has balkanized may time, and is still undergoing balkanization.”
Harper College gave this example of Balkanization: “EXAMPLE: The former Yugoslavia has become five independent countries and the province of Kosovo is currently fighting to break away of what is left of Yugoslavia.” But this method of dividing up the post-Ottoman Empire territory has been used in several places globally. Iraq and Nigeria come to mind. Post-colonial era powers, in withdrawing from an area they once ruled often put rival factions into a single artificial nation state. Doing so would keep such an artificial state hobbled by division. That division in turn keeps a country weaker than it would otherwise be. This process is arguably being used in the U.S. too, as this report will examine. That highly educated, well-traveled Igbo mentioned above – who has become a naturalized American and is strongly motivated by principles of faith – gave that “Absolutely right!” response to these points.
But there are others who are saying similarly, without using that “Balkanization” terminology.
Recently on the Missouri House floor, a state representative gave an impassioned appeal to her colleagues both Republican and Democratic. Her 5-minute talk was compared to Abraham Lincoln’s famous “A House Divided” speech. While not as succinct or arguably as eloquent as Lincoln, her 5-minute address to fellow lawmakers was a seemingly impromptu speech. But per sources, it was inspired by prayer and meditation on the numerous issues that are being used to divide Americans. The term Balkanization never came up. But it is nevertheless there in the sense of the term’s definition. It is also relevant to the historic and related Lincoln remarks, quoted below.
Some images on MHProNews can be opened in a larger size. The one below is among those.
In many browsers, you can click the image once to open.
Then click that open window again to see the larger/full size.
But that historic methodology of Balkanization, of dividing a people so they can be more readily controlled, is precisely what her talk described.
The Daily Torch has provided with permission the following to MHProNews the following report and analysis, entitled “When I Woke I Realized it Wasn’t a Nightmare, Corporate America Has Become a Political Party.” The quote symbol is not in the original, but is shown to reflect that the items displayed are a direct quote. Any typos or other errors are as in the original.
The nightmare continues with the recent weaponization of corporate America against traditional values and Civic Alliance Party members moving into an economic sanction scenario, evidence that corporate America will do what it takes to bring their game of politics to a whole new level.
By Gary Goldman
With the pledge of belief in the strength of the United States’ people and our power to shape the future, the Civic Alliance Party claims to have a handle on their consumers and their employees, encouraging every American to speak up, vote and participate in the promise of a united future. Holding a current member list of 1119 companies, and over five million employees, the ‘nonpartisan’ alliance has claimed to have historically defended our democracy, contrary to latest absurdity of one of their members to pull the MLB All-Star game out of the Peach State.
In retaliation to SB202, members of the self-proclaimed Democracy Seeker have taken action and accused the proposed bill of being similar to the Jim Crow Law, which encouraged segregation in the southern US states. While the accusations are preposterous, the brash reaction of MLB is only punishing the state’s economy and its residents, needless to say they reacted without initially protesting the substance of the law.
State and tourism officials have estimated a loss of over $100 million. Lest we forget the hard hit the hospitality industry has taken over the last year, according to Holly Quinlan, Chief Executive of Cobb Travel and Tourism “the 8,000-plus MLB contracted hotel room nights that will not actualize as a result of the MLB All-Star Game relocation will have a negative impact on Cobb’s hospitality industry and other local businesses, further delaying recovery.” The league’s decision is likely the first of many dominos to fall, said Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. On the flip side, the players will get paid, regardless of where the game takes place, the MLB will acquire the same television revenue and the only ones hurt by the decision will be Atlanta’s economy, especially stadium staff and local vendors.
Despite the nonsense claims of the mirrored African American voting suppression of the Jim Crow Law, the new voting bill simply strives to address the lack of elector confidence in the voting system while encouraging uniformity in the process. Not only does the bill address unity of voting rights, but the bill also requires two Saturday voting days along with two nonmandatory Sundays. This extends the available voting schedule, something that has never been offered in over one hundred Georgian counties. Oppositional retaliation from Democrats have expressed concerns over the requirement of identification in the application, somehow overlooking the pursuit of the state to confirm voter identity and to all intents and purposes prevent a fraudulent result.
The nightmare continues with the recent weaponization of corporate America against traditional values, and Civic Alliance Party members moving into an economic sanction scenario, evidence that corporate America will do what it takes to bring their game of politics to a whole new level. Earlier this month, the Civic alliance released a pledge to members insinuating that lawmakers are imposing barriers, resulting in longer lines at the polls and/or reducing access to secure ballot drop boxes. The Alliance calls upon elected leaders in every state capital and Congress to work across the aisle and ensure that every American has the freedom to cast their vote, a pledge that sounds like nothing less than a political party mission statement.
The pledge has received hundreds of corporate signatures, and despite the fact that corporate America has engaged in public political debates for years, as a way of using the opportunity to emphasize their Corporate Social Responsibility, some should question whether the political partisanship and cultural tradition are mere objects of public relations hypocrisy or sincere ethics.
Think for yourself and decide.
Gary S. Goldman is the nationally recognized host of “Business, Politics, & Lifestyles” a weekly talk show airing on WCRN 830 in Metro Boston MA and throughout New England. He is the author of My Big Mouth and The Ugly Truth: Taking the Stress out of Opinions VS Fact.
The Daily Torch website has this quote used by Americans for Limited Government: “Man is not free if government is not limited.” – Ronald Reagan. The Daily Torch also had this arguably related and equally timely op-ed on the same topic, this one by Catherine Mortensen.
When questioned at shareholder’s meetings, CEOs refused or were unable to thoroughly answer questions or give specifics of how Georgia’s laws are ‘racist.’
Free enterprise advocates participating in annual shareholder meetings of corporations like Levi Strauss, whose CEO called the new Georgia election integrity law racist. Yet, one conservative shareholder group who attended the meeting claimed the CEO was unable to explain exactly why he thought the voting law was racist.
Davis Soderberg of the Free Enterprise Project (FEP) asked Levi Strauss CEO Chip Bergh, “Can you explain specifically how requiring voters to show ID in order to avoid fraud is racist, and also your timeline for ending all Levi Strauss requests for ID from job candidates, employees, visitors to your facilities, and attendees at your annual shareholder meetings, in conformance with your race-based claims?”
Soderberg said it was clear Bergh did not want to answer the question, and his response sounded canned. “These CEOs seem to have pre-written and pre-approved responses to every topic and then regardless of the specific questions that are asked on that topic, they will just give a broad answer and move on. They hate having to answer difficult questions pressed upon them by their shareholders.”
Here is how Bergh responded to Soderberg’s question:
“I think it’s important we step back, because I think there are some things that all Americans should be able to agree on. First and foremost, that voting is not a partisan issue, but it’s an American issue, that the right to vote is central to democracy. I like to say, ‘democracy only works if every eligible voter votes.’
“And we must come together as a country to protect that right. Democracy needs to work around a free, fair and equitable assess to the polls. As a company, we’ve been focused on voting and access to voting since before the midterm elections in 2018. We’ve participated in an organization called [MakeTimeToVote.org] with PayPal and Patagonia and enlisted over 2,000 companies to join us in giving employees time off to vote on Election Day.
“The 2020 election had the most Americans vote than any prior election. And it had the highest percentage of eligible voters voting in 120 years. And, definitely, it has been one of the safest and most secure elections in the history of voting in this country. Any step backwards is a step away from democracy. Our focus has been advocating for voting rights and civic participation, and actively supporting organizations that are working to dismantle barriers to voting designed to disenfranchise communities of color and others in low-income areas. We need to do more. For us, that includes ensuring our advocacy and grant-making focused on voting addresses the wave of discriminatory laws in states like Georgia, but also in states where we have large populations of employees like Texas, Florida, Mississippi and Kentucky.
“Right now, there are more than 350 bills moving in 47 states that are designed to restrict voting access. These bills are racist and undemocratic. And by the way, I’ve never said anything about voter ID. So, we are focused and join with more than 170 other companies in signing onto business statements with the civic alliance, calling on lawmakers around the country to set aside partisan politics and work together to pass laws that make voting safe and accessible to everyone. And we’re supporting federal legislation like the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act to ensure that all voters can participate in their democracy free from discrimination.”
Soderberg’s organization, which is part of the National Center for Public Policy Research, believes corporations should be politically neutral. “Many woke corporate CEO’s use their decision-making power to satisfy their own personal political desires, which often don’t align with their shareholders’ beliefs. Our advocacy work at the Free Enterprise Project is to help shareholders voice their conservative values and stand up to these self-righteous business executives.”
Soderberg explained that for years left-wing coalitions have been investing in companies and pushing their radical agendas upon them. He said that the conservatives are behind in this movement. “Right-of-center investors have failed to actively engage in shareholder meetings and corporate governance in the past, it’s time we start playing hard-ball just like the left-wing shareholder coalitions.” Soderberg continued, “the FEP and the Back to Neutral coalition are leading the charge in that fight, but we need all conservatives’ hands on deck to counter the leftward march.”
“Many Americans are just now waking up to the fact that American corporations are falling victim to leftism,” Soderberg added. “The shareholder activists on the left have become very powerful. These CEOs are snuggling up to groups like As You Sow to slingshot a far-left agenda that does nothing to solidify the long-term growth for their businesses. Shareholders must aware of this reality, and start holding corporate leaders accountable.”
In addition to the Levi Strauss shareholder meeting, FEP representatives attended several other corporate shareholder meetings this week, including Coca-Cola’s and Bank of America’s, all companies whose CEOs came out in opposition to Georgia’s voter integrity laws.
Soderberg’s colleague, Scott Sheppard said many of these CEOs are now “retreating or petulantly repeating generalized talking points without being able to identify any single provision that triggers their objections. This has been a vital demonstration of the dangers, risks and errors of ‘woke’ capitalism. Calling a state’s voting laws illegitimate, and even racist, is a really big deal. It is not a move that competently run companies would rush into given the risks of embarrassment, of alienating key stakeholders and of demonstrating their incompetence beyond a narrow focus on the businesses they run.
“If these companies have been misidentified as having opposed the Georgia voter law, it should say so plainly,” added Shepard. “If they were properly identified, and now have backed off, they still owe the people of Georgia an apology for libeling the state. These companies should rethink their commitment to knee-jerk reactions to profound civic issues.”
Americans for Limited Government President Rick Manning said this is just the kind of citizen and shareholder activism that is needed to hold these elitist CEOs accountable.
“For too long, we have ceded too much ground to the Left,” Manning said. “I’m thrilled to see groups on the right start to ask these CEOs tough questions. Anyone who owns stock in a company is eligible to ask a question in these shareholder meetings. I encourage everyone to get involved this way and try to steer these woke companies back to being politically neutral.”
For more on how you can get involved in stopping corporate tyranny, go to StopCorporateTyranny.org.
Catherine Mortensen is Vice President of Communications at Americans for Limited Government.
So in those two evidence-based op-eds, the Daily Torch has outlined a trend that has been previously report from both the left- and right-political perspectives here on MHProNews. Mortensen is taking the step of identifying some of the countermoves being taken to address the issues she identified.
Civic Alliance and CAA Foundation Nonprofits – Several Manufactured Housing Connections
The Civic Alliance made an announcement via a news release from Washington, D.C. on Mar 11, 2020, 09:00 ET. That statement promoted the various corporate interests operating under the Civic Alliance umbrella promoting an accurate Census outcome. It is certainly and innocent sounding topic, as is “promoting Democracy” in a “nonpartisan” fashion, which were other efforts later announced by the same group. While Molly Ball’s longform Time article failed to mention this group, there are reasons to believe that this was an integral part of the coalition that united to ‘stop Trump.’
MHProNews previously reported that left-of-center Axios matter-of-factly reported that: “CEOs (a/k/a the fourth branch of government) are at or near the top [the] list of trusted institutions.” Axios said that on January 21, 2021. The key phrase there is that corporate “CEOs…” are “the fourth branch of government.” If that sounds vaguely like the Iron Triangle, there are good reasons for thinking that way.
MHProNews is awaiting information that may be added to this or a follow up report on the Civic Alliance and the CAA Foundation. Companies associated with Berkshire Hathaway owned brands, TPG, and others are found on the page linked here on the Civic Alliance website.
A Civic Alliance media release said in part that: “The Civic Alliance is America’s premier nonpartisan coalition of businesses working together to build a future where everyone shapes our country. Founded by Democracy Works and the CAA Foundation, the Civic Alliance brings together and supports its member companies…” That isn’t conspiracy theory hyperbole, but rather a flat statement of the group’s purported goal while admitting that it “supports its member companies” which per the Civic Alliance homepage said the following. “Civic Alliance Member Companies: Companies – 1,239” and “Employees Reach – 5,539,621.”
Familiar left-leaning corporate brands such as Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Arabella Advisors – the later of which has documented ties to Warren Buffett’s dark money funding, and others that are Berkshire brands. TPG and other brands involved in manufactured housing are listed.
The CAA Foundation website says: “Since launching in 1995, the CAA Foundation has become a leader in the entertainment community on education, the environment, and health and social issues.” Several well known celebrities’ are named.
Several of these same players were involved in financing support for the openly Marxist led-Black Lives Matter. It was recently revealed that Patrisse Cullors, a BLM co-founder, has several costly properties in her name. The phrase ‘mansions’ have been used by some to describe her residences. It is but one of several clues that are out in the open that many who posture something are getting rich while claiming to be working for the poor and oppressed.
Crains New York – a business news publication – noted on Apr 14, 2021 — “… BlackRock, Facebook and Berkshire Hathaway’s Warren Buffett. … McDonald’s, for example, is listed as a member of the Civic Alliance, …”
Also on April 14, 2021, left-leaning Bloomberg also said – “Facebook Inc. and Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s Warren Buffett. … McDonald’s, for example, is listed as a member of the Civic Alliance, which is …”
As MHProNews previously reported 6 days ago, per NBC News, “…In addition to companies and their leaders, the statement’s signatories includes celebrities, major law-firms, and nonprofits. The [New York] Times first reported the statement. Target, Bank of America, Apple, Cisco, Berkshire Partners, American Express and Wells Fargo were among dozens of other corporations that signed on, while George Clooney, Paula Abdul, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Ruffalo, Demi Lovato, Brian Cornell, chair and CEO of Target, and Warren Buffett were among hundreds of individuals…”
“Dirty Great Reset Secret?”’The Great Reset…About Money and Power—Plenty Available for Ruling-Class Elites’ Justin Haskins, Heartland Institute; NBC News, Warren Buffett, Berkshire – plus Manufactured Home Stock Updates
What Does It Mean?
While proclaiming themselves to be nonpartisan, the bulk of these groups, corporations, billionaires, and celebrities clearly lean left and support Democratic candidates. When someone in the GOP is supported, it is not surprising to see that Republicans are anti-Trump.
While an important point, the issue here is not Trump-specific.
Rather, it is that the corporate left is increasingly flexing its muscles in American politics. They include several firms that have clear ties to manufactured housing that happen to routinely be Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) members. These are facts, facts, facts. They can be ignored only at the peril of those who are not looking at the evidence. The facts and evidence – which routinely comes from the sources themselves and media outlets that are friendly to these oligarchs and plutocrats – is routinely harmful to the interests of independents and those who work for independently owned brands.
What lifelong Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr has called the “Covid Coup” appears to line up with the corporate interests named in this report and prior ones from MHLivingNews and MHProNews.
Facts are what they are. These corporate, entertainment, and billionaires are routinely leftist. They are supporting causes like Black Lives Matter (BLM) that are routinely divisive, not unifying.
While claiming to be pro-Democracy, they are opposing election integrity laws that might be used to safeguard against the types of concerns raised in the 2020 election.
It is not an exaggeration to say that many leftists have been coopted by billionaires and their corporate interests. There are so many divisions being sown that Balkanization is an apt term to describe it. Manufactured home advocate the Rev. Donald Tye Jr. told MHProNews pre-Trump that the pattern at play was “divide and rule.”
So long as such machinations operate in a manner that mainstream media and big tech may report on, but not highlight in this evidence-based fashion, the ruling elite being described by voices across the left and right that are decrying these developments will arguably continue.
The result? The types of concerns that the writers above and those linked above have described.
While this absolutely plays out in the political sphere, and due to the strategy deployed by the powers that be leans Democratic, it is not necessarily as limited to the Democratic Party, as was noted. There are those in the Republican Party ranks who are willing to accept campaign donations and periodically support a position that benefits the Civic Alliance and CAA Foundation types of benefactors.
It is a tangled web. It is the Balkanization of America in a manner that divides citizens so that the elites can continue to rule. This is not new. But it is perhaps more obvious and out in the open than ever before.
The fact that it is ever-more easily identified is potentially good news, but only if thinkers and doers recognize what it means to their own interests and begins to act accordingly.
Perhaps 65 percent or more of the population of the nation are naturally aligned with what might be called an America First agenda. Where the 45th president fell victim to these forces, he appears to be orchestrating his come back and/or that of those who are “America First” oriented.
Among the headlines below from our business-daily left-right recap is one that says that the TIPP poll finds Americans “deeply divided.” Of course. Billions of dollars and other media/tech moves are routinely being deployed to achieve that division or Balkanization of America.
The opposition to Balkanization is best found in the principles of truth, justice, unity based on those principles, the very American notion of equal justice under law, and “E Pluribus Unum” part of our national moto. E Pluribus Unum which means “Out of Many, One.” The way to stop those who fuel or foster a crisis in order to benefit from it is to understand the historic patterns, organize, and stop them. Out of many groups, many peoples, there is a possible unity in one American Republic under God.
Programming Note: the manufactured home market and stocks report for 4.26.2021 is below. Tonight’s market report will be published in the morning. We will resume our normal publishing schedule.
Notice: The headlines that follow are also from 4.26.2021. While the arrangement or layout of this report has been modified, but several elements of the basic concepts used before are still the same. The headlines can be reviewed at a glance to save time while providing insights across the left-right media divide. Additionally, those headlines often provide clues as to possible ‘market moving’ reports.
The manufactured home connected equities at last night’s closing bell will follow the left-right headline bullets.
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business
- Another record quarter
- A Tesla car charges at a Tesla Supercharger station on April 26, 2021 in Corte Madera, California. Tesla will report first quarter earnings today after the closing bell. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
- Tesla cracks the $1 billion profit mark
- A vaccine maker ruined 15 million doses. Its CEO sold $11 million of stock before that was public
- Apple’s major privacy change is here. What you need to know
- EU sues AstraZeneca after delays in vaccine deliveries
- How NBA Top Shot turned dunks into digital gold
- Apple doubles down on the United States, promising another 20,000 jobs
- Bitcoin is back up after a five-day slump
- The SPAC boom has ‘screeched to a halt.’ That may be good thing
- Got vaccinated? Here’s all the free stuff you can get
- Oscars notches its lowest ratings in the show’s history
- Domino’s is bringing back this 1980s mascot
- Opinion: The pandemic has hurt many Americans’ retirement savings. These policies could help
- Apple is the only company worth such a staggering amount. That’s about to change
- A beginner’s guide to crypto lingo
- As the state reopens and many tourists return, there are not enough rental cars to meet the demand.
- Rental car prices are so high in Hawaii, tourists are renting U-Haul trucks
- WEALTH COACH
- 6 steps to avoid running out of money in retirement
- How much do I need to save for retirement?
- 4 things to ask before you hire a financial adviser
- Tips for couples looking to budget finances together
- Got extra cash? Here’s how to put your money to work
- ALL ABOUT THOSE IMACS
- No, the new iMac isn’t ugly. The design and colors are a breath of fresh air
- Analysis: Apple’s new iMacs are ugly as sin
- Apple unveils colorful iMacs and more
- See all the new iMac colors
- Apple is discontinuing the iMac Pro
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax
- S&P 500, Nasdaq Close at Record Highs Ahead of Tech Earnings Wave
- The Biden Presidency
- Erdogan Urges Biden to Reverse Saying Armenian Genocide
- Ronny Jackson: VP Harris’ Immigration ‘Rebuild’ Claims ‘Pathetic’
- Ken Paxton to Newsmax TV: Border Crisis ‘Created the Very First Day’ of Biden’s Term
- GOP: If We Win Back House, We’ll Restart Border Wall Construction
- Biden To Feed 34M Schoolchildren Through Food Program
- Brady: Biden’s Capital Tax Gains Tax Hike a Major ‘Blunder’
- New TIPP Tracking Poll Finds US Deeply Divided
- House Dems Urge Biden to Expand Medicare in Economic Plan
- More The Biden Presidency
- Wokeism Killing America’s Interest
- Sunday’s Oscars bombed big time. In delayed fast national results released by Nielsen, the 93rd Academy Awards were watched by 9.85 million…
- Related Stories
- China Censors History-Making Chloe Zhao’s Oscars Success
- ‘Nomadland’ Director Chloé Zhao Makes History With Best Director Win
- S&P 500, Nasdaq Close at Record Highs Ahead of Tech Earnings Wave
- The S&P 500 and Nasdaq closed at record highs on Monday, fueled by
- Erdogan Urges Biden to Reverse Saying Armenian Genocide
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan urged U.S. President Joe Biden to
- Biden’s New Plan Could Destroy Your IRA / 401k
- SPONSOR: See why Americans are looking to this asset for protection
- Census: Texas Gains Congress Seats, Calif. Loses for First Time
- The nation’s political center of gravity shifted further to the
- Majority of Voters Say VP Harris Not Qualified to Become President
- A majority of likely voters have an unfavorable impression of Vice
- Biden Stopped Straddling Fence on Abortion After Inauguration
- The coronavirus pandemic that’s forced changes in how millions of
- Kidney Scan Uncovers Real Cause of Diabetes
- SPONSOR: University of Iowa School of Medicine scientists uncovered
- AG Garland: Justice Dept Investigating Louisville Police
- The Justice Department is opening an investigation into the
- GOP Stands to Gain in 2022 From California Redistricting
- Republicans looking to 2020 census-driven redistricting efforts for
- How to Empty Your Bowels Every Morning – Top Surgeon Explains How
- SPONSOR: Watch the shocking presentation [VIDEO]
- OPINION: I No Longer Recognize Minneapolis. I No Longer Want to Live Here.
- I’ve lived in Minneapolis my entire life. I’m leaving Friday. I no
- 1st-Time Purchasers of Firearms Help Spur US Gun Sales
- The coronavirus pandemic and civil unrest over the last year are
- The Real Cause of Diabetes Hidden in Your Kidneys
- SPONSOR: This is wreaking havoc on your kidneys and insulin levels.
- Doug Collins Rules Out Campaign for Senate, ‘Any Other Office’
- Former GOP Rep. Doug Collins, who placed third in the 2020 race for
- Trump Presidential Photograph Going on National Portrait Gallery Display
- A portrait of former President Donald Trump – while not yet the
- World’s Largest Gold and Silver Shortage is Here
- SPONSOR: GoldPro offers the lowest prices, hassle free
- Apple to Build 1st East Coast Campus in North Carolina
- Apple announced plans on Monday to invest more than $1 billion in
- Supreme Court Agrees to Hear Major Concealed Handgun Case
- The U.S. Supreme Court stepped back into the heated debate over gun
- Supreme Court Appears to Favor Conservative Groups’ Bid to Conceal Donors
- [Pics] Take A Peek Inside The Place Maxine Waters Calls Home At 82
- Lady Great
- Leaked Recording of Iran’s Top Diplomat Offers Blunt Talk
- A recording of Iran’s foreign minister offering a blunt appraisal of
- Judge Recuses Self From Lawsuit Over Arizona Election Audit
- A Maricopa County Superior Court judge has recused himself from a
- Russia Suspends Navalny Network Operations as ‘Extremist’
- Russian prosecutors Monday ordered Alexei Navalny’s national network
- Fox’s Chris Wallace Won’t Stop About Trump and Jan. 6th
- Fox News anchor Chris Wallace seems intent on continuously discussing
- 1st Census Data on House Seats Being Released Monday
- The Census Bureau says it will be releasing the numbers used for
- 53 Women Break Barrier, Become Marines at Formerly All-Male Boot Camp
- The U.S. Marine recruits, both women and men, patrolled through a
- Chinese American Man Attacked in New York
- A Chinese American man in New York was knocked to the ground and
- Florida McDonald’s Pays $50 Just to Show up for a Job Interview
- With applicants being hard to find, a McDonald’s franchise owner in
- US Military Begins Final Departure From Afghanistan
- The U.S. military has started the process of completely withdrawing
- Palestinians Cheer as Israeli Barriers Come Down in Jerusalem
- Palestinians gathered in celebration outside Jerusalem’s Damascus
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Keeping Transgender Athletes Out of Girls Sports
- A federal judge on Sunday dismissed a Connecticut lawsuit that would
- Stephen Moore: Biden, NY Tax Hikes Double Whammy on the Dollar
- The talk of President Joe Biden raising taxes along with New York
- Fate of Guantanamo Up For Debate As US Troops Leave Afghanistan
- The fate of the remaining 40 terrorists at Guantanamo Bay – and the
- Texas, Florida Gain as Young Adults’ Relocations Reshape Political Geography
- Garima Vyas always wanted to live in a big city. She thought about
- Fed Set to Hold the Line as US Economy Recovers
- The Federal Reserve finally has what it wants and predicted: signs of
- Analysts Question Payoff in Biden’s $100B Broadband Plan
- Joe Biden is betting $100 billion he can deliver a lifeline to rural
- More Newsfront
- Apple Announces 1st East Coast Campus in North Carolina
- Apple announced plans on Monday to invest more than $1 billion in North Carolina to build the company’s first East Coast campus, a move expected to bring at least 3,000 new jobs to the state. The development comes as part of…
- US Core Capital Goods Orders Rise Less Than Expected
- Gasparino: New Regulations May Spark Crypto Crash
- Nestle Is in Talks to Acquire Nature’s Bounty Owner
- Audited SPAC Statements ‘Should No Longer Be Relied Upon’
- More Finance
- Americans’ Failure to Get 2nd COVID Shot Shows Need for 1-Dose Vaccine
- The former acting director for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that people are not getting their second dose of COVID-19 vaccines which “points to the importance of one-shot vaccine.” Statistics show that over 8% of people…
- The Health Benefits of Forest Bathing
- Gotu Kola Helps Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Cognitive Decline
- New Drug May Be Better Psoriasis Treatment
- Study: Music Can Speed Your Way to Sleep
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Closing Equities Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12the year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHLivingNews.com.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.