There are two featured items in today’s report, with the first being a surprising to many survey result shown below which claims in part that the Biden version of the Green New Deal push for electric cars is “absurd and completely detached from reality.” Following the poll, which has some expected but other surprising result is a report that cites the William “Bill” Gates connected MSN News. From a report in September, “The World Bank last week raised the specter of a global recession, driven by higher rates in the U.S. and abroad. Investors are increasingly worried that disruption in the U.S. government debt market could worsen as the Fed raises borrowing costs.” It also stated that “The housing and stock markets are reeling.” Additional information, analysis and commentary plus our Daily Business News on MHProNews market reports will round out this article.
The routinely left-leaning Monmouth Poll said on 10.3.2022 the following.
With that preface, the first feature for today is the following from the WND NewsCenter provided to MHProNews.
Americans’ support for Biden’s electric car push is nearly zero
President’s agenda ‘absurd and completely detached from practical reality’
By Bob Unruh Published October 4, 2022 at 12:37pm
In response to Joe Biden’s insistence that the fossil fuel industry be eliminated entirely, California officials already have claimed to set in motion their plan to ban the sales of new gasoline powered vehicles in their state in a few years.
New York is moving the same direction.
But Americans aren’t.
A new poll shows that only 1.4% of voters “believe eliminating gas-powered cars and moving to electric vehicles is the best solution.”
The poll is from Convention of States Action, which worked with The Trafalgar Group, on the new results.
The polling was done September 17-20 and included more than 1,000 likely 2022 election voters.
“Continued pushes by Joe Biden and others in his administration to phase out – and in many cases even ban – gasoline-powered cars are absurd and completely detached from the practical reality in which most Americans live,” said Mark Meckler, president of the Convention of States.
“This poll shows once again that the American people overwhelmingly disagree with the insane energy policies of the radical left, and reassert that the common sense solution to our energy crisis is to increase our own oil and gas production. This administration is long past serving the needs of the everyday American, and only exists to advance the fantasy-land New Green agenda of the far left.”
The polling showed 40.6% of voters believe “increasing domestic oil and gas production is the best solution to provide America with reliable, long-term energy independence.”
Further, another 10.6% say more nuclear power plants would be the best.
And a minority, 25.5% say new energy investments should focus on renewables like solar and wind.
And 19.8% say all of the above.
Even among Biden’s own political faction in the U.S., the Democrats, only 3% say killing gas-powered cars and moving to all-electric is the best solution.
That perspective was held by none of the Republicans surveyed, and only 1.7% of the independent voters.
The poll revealed that 32% of independent voters say increasing domestic oil and gas production is the best solution to provide energy independence, a perspective held by 69.5% of Republicans.
It is 51.1% of Democrats who say new energy investments should focus on wind and solar, and 9.6% still are faithful to domestic oil and gas production. ##
Note to the points raised by the WND report above, the 10.3.2022 Monmouth poll suggested something similar on the climate issue. Note that climate ranks #10. The first 5 ‘top’ issues on voters’ minds all favor the GOP. Infrastructure became a bipartisan issue during the Trump White House years. The 6 issues at ‘the bottom’ of the survey results are ones that are routinely associated with Democratic priorities. The spread on those issues bodes badly for Democrats in the looming midterms, now just a month and mere days away.
As a flashback is this projection by AMAC in late September. It looks perhaps conservative in its projection of just a few dozen pickups for the GOP in the House and 2 in the Senate.
Programming Notice: MHProNews’ L. A. “Tony” Kovach has been a pending op-ed with a news platform that has an audience of millions. Watch for updates on an item which we’ve been advised by email could be published next week.
Next up is the following from the controversial Mercola website from pre-dawn 10.5.2022, which includes the subheading in the report below that says: “These Crises Are Not Accidental.”
A posted comment on Mercola describes what is occurring in the U.S.A and beyond as a “polycrisis,” meaning multiple crises that overlap. It said in part the following.
“The same philanthropic foundations (Rockefeller, Ford, Soros, et al) that are the unspoken architects of the “Great Reset” and “Global Governance” are also involved (generously) funding Climate Change activism…” said a posted comment by “Guillermou” to the report that follows. He also said that “the polycrisis that is developing” “exposes the truth that” by Professor Michael Chossudovsky that “there is no causal relationship between the virus and economic variables”. In other words, it was not COVID-19 but the deliberate implementation of illogical and scientifically unfounded lockdowns that caused the global economy to shut down.” “Guillermou” describes himself as a “Former University Professor in defense of health and freedom of expression.”
If that sounds conspiratorial, one need but think back to Warren Buffett’s and his colleague William “Bill” Gates III’s remarks quoted below.
How to Turn the Tables on Tyrants Waging the Economic War
The Federal Reserve has ordered another ‘super-sized interest hike’ in what appears to be a hopeless effort to contain runaway inflation.
- The Federal Reserve recently ordered another “super-sized interest hike” — the fifth rate hike this year — in what appears to be a hopeless effort to contain runaway inflation. Additional rate hikes are also anticipated. Some fear the Federal Reserve may be pushing us too hard, which could bring us from recession into deflation
- Data from the Bureau of Labor statistics report the highest annual increase in food prices since the 1970s, with the cost of food rising 10.9% in the last 12 months. Overall, energy prices have seen the highest increases, rising by 41.6% between June 2021 and June 2022. For comparison, the Federal Reserve’s annual inflation target is 2%
- As bad as the economic trend appears, that’s not all we have to contend with. Financial crisis historian Adam Tooze predicts several crises may converge over the next six to 18 months, including food crises, energy crises, pandemic outbreaks, stagflation, a Eurozone sovereign debt crisis and potential nuclear war
- Our current situation is not accidental. It’s not even the result of pure ineptitude. Once you understand the globalist cabal’s plan for a Great Reset, you realize that all of these things need to happen in order for The Great Reset to be implemented. The rational conclusion, then, is that our food, energy, medicine and financial systems are being dismantled and hobbled on purpose
- We can’t stop these crises from happening, but we can prepare to survive the destruction and then rebuild systems to our own liking, rather than accept their slave systems
While the White House administration has tried to downplay the seriousness of inflation, reality has a stubborn way of paying no attention to fantasies and make-believe.
As reported by several news outlets in recent days,1 the Federal Reserve (which is not federal at all but rather a private entity that prints and lends fiat currency to the government) has ordered another “super-sized interest hike” — the fifth rate hike this year — in what appears to be a hopeless effort to contain runaway inflation. As reported by NPR, September 21, 2022:2
“The Federal Reserve ordered another super-sized jump in interest rates today, and signaled that additional rate hikes are likely in the coming months, as it tries to put the brakes on runaway prices.
The central bank raised its benchmark interest rate by 0.75 percentage points Wednesday, matching hikes in June and July. The Fed has been boosting borrowing costs at the fastest pace in decades. But so far, its actions have done little to curb the rapid run-up in prices.”
‘Exceptional Level of Economic Uncertainty’ Ahead
Higher interest rates, of course, increase the cost of borrowing, making home mortgages, car loans and credit card balances more expensive and, for many, unaffordable. And we haven’t even seen the worst of it yet. According to MSN,3 the Federal Reserve anticipates additional rate hikes after this, in the hopes of limiting stagflation, a situation in which prices rise and employment goes down.
Some, however, fear the Federal Reserve may be pushing us from recession into deflation. As reported by MSN September 21, 2022:4
“The World Bank last week raised the specter of a global recession, driven by higher rates in the U.S. and abroad. Investors are increasingly worried that disruption in the U.S. government debt market could worsen as the Fed raises borrowing costs.
The housing and stock markets are reeling. And some executives like Tesla CEO Elon Musk even say the economy is in danger of entering a period of deflation … the Fed’s policies take time to feed through the economy, meaning the central bank could end up depressing economic activity more than necessary before realizing it, given the sheer speed at which it’s jacking up rates — the fastest pace in three decades.
‘There’s the old expression that sometimes they’ll tighten until something breaks,’ said Liz Ann Sonders, chief investment strategist at Charles Schwab. ‘It’s a legitimate concern at this point.’ The predicament creates an exceptional level of economic uncertainty for the country … Also at stake is the central bank’s own credibility as the nation’s chief inflation-fighting authority.”
Record Inflation in 2022
In early August 2022, President Biden claimed the U.S. had “zero-percent inflation” in the month of July. Alas, boasting about a single-month index change was a Jedi mind trick that didn’t work on most people. The federal Consumer Price Index earlier that day published data showing an annual inflation rate of 8.5% for July, down from 9.1% in June, which was the highest rate since 1981.5
Data from the Bureau of Labor statistics also reported the highest annual increase in food prices since the 1970s, with the cost of food rising 10.9% in the last 12 months. Overall, energy prices have seen the highest increases, rising by 41.6% between June 2021 and June 2022. For comparison, the Federal Reserve’s annual inflation target is 2%.6
Later in that same speech, Biden “proceeded to accidentally step on his own message,” to quote the New York Post,7 by urging Congress to pass his Inflation Reduction Act.
Putting his foot even further down his own throat, Biden added the bill would “keep inflation from getting better.”8 Clearly, what he meant to say was that the bill would keep it from getting worse, but he spoke the truth in this instance nonetheless.
The better-titled Inflation Act is strongly biased toward financing of “green” programs, which will be funded by additional taxes, including a new 15% minimum corporate tax and massively increased IRS enforcement. Commenting on the bill shortly after it passed the Senate, Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis, said:9
“The Orwellian named ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ will do no such thing, as a number of prominent experts and economic policy groups have indicated. The Penn Wharton Budget Model,10 the Tax Foundation,11 and the Congressional Budget Office12 all found the bill won’t lower inflation and may make it worse.
The IRS would more than double in size, unleashing 87,000 new enforcement agents on American families … [and the] nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation says that 78% to 90% of the revenue raised from misreported income would likely come from those making under $200,000.”
As bad as the economic trend appears, that’s not all we have to contend with in coming days. As detailed in “Economy Expert Explains the Impending Polycrisis of Doom,” global citizens are currently facing a whole host of intersecting and interconnected crises.
Adam Tooze, a financial crisis historian and director of the European Institute at Columbia University, predicts several crises may erupt and converge over the next six to 18 months, including food crises, energy crises, pandemic outbreaks, stagflation, a Eurozone sovereign debt crisis and potential nuclear war.
As explained by Tooze, “polycrisis” is not merely the presence of several crises at once. Rather, it’s “a situation … where the whole is even more dangerous than the sum of the parts.”13 These crises are hitting us all at once, and several of them reinforce and worsen each other. Also notable is the fact that there’s great uncertainty associated with some of them, making it extremely difficult to make predictions.
Beyond the influences highlighted by Tooze, others could also be added into the mix, such as the weaponization of the U.S. dollar, which is encouraging countries to de-dollarize and create alternative reserve currencies, NATO and U.S. meddling in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, the push to expand NATO, and allowing health agencies to dictate economic policy, just to name a few.
These Crises Are Not Accidental
What’s perhaps most infuriating about our current situation is that it’s not accidental. It’s not even the result of pure ineptitude. Once you understand the globalist cabal’s plan for a Great Reset, you realize that all of these things need to happen in order for The Great Reset to be implemented. Since the reset can’t happen unless all of the old systems are first destroyed, the rational conclusion is that they’re being dismantled and hobbled on purpose.
The global economic system is being dismantled to bring in a programmable central bank digital currency (CBDC), so they can monitor and control your spending from a centralized location.
The energy grids of the Western world are being dismantled and incapacitated in order to justify a new “green” economy based on carbon credits. It will also push people to the brink of despair, which makes them more likely to accept “solutions” that would normally be rejected as unacceptable.
A “green” all-electric vehicle society — were it even possible, which it’s not — would also dramatically limit your ability to travel and, in fact, all travel could then be monitored and restricted from a central location, just like your bank account. Both CBDCs and electric vehicles are tools through which a centralized cabal can control your every move.
Agriculture and the food industry, meanwhile, are being crippled in part by irrational nitrogen reduction laws that will result in less food being grown and fewer livestock being raised, and in part by no longer coincidental fires, so that a new food system can be introduced — one based on “micro livestock,” i.e., insects, cultured meat, plant-based meat alternatives and GMO plant foods.
The common denominator is that all foods need to be patentable. Lack of food, like lack of energy, also makes people more “malleable” and willing to give up rights and liberties to survive.
Health care is also being undermined and getting more dangerous by the day as doctors are being muzzled through new laws, and the World Health Organization is pushing — using biosecurity as its justification — to grant itself the power to dictate and control health care worldwide. I think the reason for centralizing health care under the WHO is to make the transition to transhumanism easier.
The WHO is diligently working on a global vaccine passport, and President Biden recently signed an executive order14 that fast-tracks mRNA shots and other gene therapies “to be able to write circuitry for cells and predictably program biology in the same way in which we write software and program computers.” So, it’s no longer a stretch to imagine a world in which you have to get regular gene therapy injections in order to be able to function in society.
And, between Biden’s executive order and the Food and Drug Administration’s new “future framework” that allows reformulated mRNA shots to be rolled out without testing, it seems humanity at large will be the guinea pigs for untold numbers of genetic experiments to see what works and what doesn’t.
“The goal is to break everything apart, and then roll out a ‘new and improved’ society consisting of a ruling class, and disposable masses that will be controlled through technology-driven social engineering and control mechanisms like surveillance, ‘biosecurity,’ CBDCs, electric cars, gene therapies, carbon credits and social credit scores.”
In the end, the transhumanist cabal intends to make themselves immortal super-humans. But they need test subjects to perfect these radical technologies — and that’s going to be all of us. I could go on, but I think you get the gist. The breakdowns we’re experiencing are not by chance. They’re intentional.
The goal is to break everything apart, and then roll out a “new and improved” society consisting of a ruling class, and disposable masses that will be controlled through technology-driven social engineering and control mechanisms like surveillance, “biosecurity,” CBDCs, electric cars, gene therapies, carbon credits and social credit scores.
What You Can Do to Prepare
The central banking cabal and its many allies have infiltrated governments and institutions across the world for many decades, slowly turning the systems against us. We are now in the final chapter of their technocratic, transhumanist takeover.
They’ve told us their plans. It’s all spelled out in white papers, reports, books and on websites. The Great Reset is the overarching plan for the global takeover, previously referred to as the New World Order. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is the transhumanist piece of that plan, and the Green Agenda is the piece that will usher in essential control mechanisms.
Without a doubt, they wield formidable weapons. But before you drown in despair, remember that we still outnumber these megalomaniacs by tens of millions to one, if not more. And, believe it or not, they need our cooperation. If enough of us withhold our cooperation, their plans start falling apart. I’m not saying it will be easy. It’ll require sacrifice. But that’s nothing new. Freedom has always required sacrifice.
Two of the most important things everyone can do right now is 1) prepare ourselves and our families for hard times (if you were not a prepper before, now’s the time), and 2) start building parallel structures and systems to replace the ones that are being dismantled.
The idea is to survive and rebuild a world of our own choosing rather than being forced to accept theirs out of sheer desperation. Strategies that can strengthen individual and local resilience to the stresses facing us include the creation of local food systems15 and the strengthening of neighborhood and community connections.
By building a strong local food system, you reduce food insecurity, and by building a community network of specialists, you reduce the effects of a crumbling financial system as you can simply barter goods and services. For those who aren’t skilled at growing food it is wise to align with local farmers that you resonate with and can add complementary skill sets. Remember it takes a community to get through this.
Social cohesion also offers many psychological benefits.16 Local food systems and community networks both also reduce individuals’ reliance on government handouts, and by extension, they’re less likely to be forced into these new Great Reset slave systems. A 2017 StrongTown article17 provides several excellent suggestions for those willing to spearhead a local food movement in their own hometown.
It’s important that you continue to prepare for the inevitable financial catastrophe and become as independent and resilient as possible. Shore up supplies and figure out how to live in an “off grid” scenario, in case daily conveniences suddenly vanish. This year I have offered many articles on how you can prepare for food, water and other crises, which you can find in my Substack library.
Aside from “investing” in storable food, a water catchment system and other essentials that will only go up in price or become unobtainable, you may also consider buying physical precious metals, which can help protect against currency devaluation. Investing in real assets, such as land could be another.
It’s hard to make definitive recommendations, as your strategy will depend on your personal situation, so take some time to think things through. If you do nothing to hedge your bets, you may one day find yourself left with nothing — which is precisely what the World Economic Forum has declared will be our lot.
It’s also essential to become as healthy as possible. A recent study showed that 93% of U.S. adults are metabolically unhealthy, and those stats were four years old. It’s likely that number is now over 95%. You want to be the 1 person in 20 who is healthy. Make it your goal to be in that group.
This is so important that I’m devising a poll to find out what that percentage is for our subscribers. It would be a bit more accurate as I’ll include metrics like vitamin one hour a day of sun exposure and exercise. So, start getting metabolically fit now.
Also prepare yourself mentally, emotionally and spiritually for what could be stressful and challenging times as the globalist cabal continues to push The Great Reset forward, which will require more “emergencies.”
Per Mercola: “Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Dr. Mercola, unless otherwise noted…The information on this website is… intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Mercola and his community.”
Additional Information with More MHProNews Analysis and Commentary in Brief
What was seemingly unthinkable 1, 2, or 3 years ago are now common headlines from media across the left-center-right spectrum. Note that Mercola’s report included sources from the left and right wings of the U.S. mainstream media. That’s a pattern long followed here on MHProNews – using sources from a range of vantagepoints.
IPS GILDED GIVING 2022-‘Wealth Inequality Distorts Philanthropy Imperils Democracy’ Reports Finger Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, More Philanthro-Feudalism Linked Billionaires; plus MHVille REITs, Stocks Update
See the related reports, follow the money and connect the dots.
Daily Business News on MHProNews Markets Segment
NOTICE: Based on feedback, a modification of our Daily Business News on MHProNews recap of yesterday evening’s market report is provided. It will still include our left (CNN Business) and right (Newsmax) ‘market moving’ headlines. The macro market moves graphics will provide context and comparisons for those invested in or tracking manufactured housing connected equities.
Reminder: several of the graphics on MHProNews can be opened into a larger size. Click the image and follow the prompts in your browser or device to OPEN In a New Window. Then, in several browsers/devices you can click the image and increase the size. Use the escape or back key to return.
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – from the evening of 10.4.2022
- Here we go again
- Tesla and SpaceX Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk speaks at the SATELLITE Conference and Exhibition in Washington on March 9, 2020.
- Twitter stock surges after Elon Musk says he wants to go forward with deal to buy company
- Twitter’s CEO took the helm and then everything went to Hell
- Why Elon Musk is no longer Wall Street’s darling
- Elon Musk in 2001: I’m a little tired of the internet
- The White House released an ‘AI Bill of Rights’
- Billionaire hedge fund founder Ray Dalio cedes control of Bridgewater
- Biden didn’t get us into this inflation mess; Jerome Powell did, Ro Khanna says
- Waiting for a better time to buy a car? Keep waiting
- Apple is one step closer to being forced to ditch its Lightning charger in Europe
- Liquid Death canned water company is now worth $700 million
- Micron to invest up to $100 billion to build chip factory in upstate New York
- A surprisingly hard part of retirement: Spending what you worked so hard to save
- Analysis: Zelle fraud is rising. And banks aren’t coming to the rescue
- A 76-year-old staple of door-to-door sales is now selling at Target
- Did Lee County’s evacuation order come too late?
- Content by The Ascent
- It’s official: now avoid credit card interest into 2024
- Traders work on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange during afternoon trading on October 03, 2022 in New York City. Stocks closed up on the first day of trading in October, starting the fourth quarter of the year on a positive note.
Dow rallies more than 1,500 points in two days as fear begins to fade
- A general view of the Marriner S. Eccles U.S. Federal Reserve Building, in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, September 8, 2022.
- UN wants Federal Reserve and other central banks to pause rate hikes
- Risk Takers 2022: The world’s biggest pilot of the four-day work week is halfway done. The results are surprising
- CURIOUS CONSUMER
- An Advertisement for Ivory Soap from Procter and Gamble circa 1879.
- This iconic bar of soap has stuck around for nearly 150 years
- How Spam became cool again
- Why it’s time to start paying with $2 bills
- The surprising backstory of AriZona Iced Tea’s name
- Why Tommy Bahama beach chairs are everywhere
- The download page for ByteDance Ltd.’s TikTok app is arranged for a photograph on a smartphone in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, on Monday, Sept. 14, 2020. Oracle Corp. is the winning bidder for a deal with TikToks U.S. operations, people familiar with the talks said, after main rival Microsoft Corp. announced its offer for the video app was rejected. Photographer: Brent Lewin/Bloomberg via Getty Images
- TikTok clones rival with real-time sharing feature
- Search engine repeatedly delivers misinformation
- TikTok to ban political fundraising
- App won’t commit to stopping US data flows to China
- Company uses silly TikToks to recruit new employees
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax 10.4.2022
- Grim First: National Debt Tops $31 Trillion
- The glum news came a mere eight months after the national debt reached a record $30 trillion in February, boosted by $7 trillion in stimulus spending during the COVID-19 pandemic to keep the economy afloat. [Full Story]
- Newsmax TV
Bishop: Biden’s Puerto Rico Trip Had ‘Political Overtones’
- Diaz-Balart: More Funding Likely Needed for Florida | video
- Peter Navarro: ‘Hubris Defined by the Democratic Party’ | video
- Donalds: Keep Politics Out of Hurricane Ian Recovery | video
- Comer: Impeachable Offenses for Biden a ‘Possibility’
- Tony Shaffer: Lax Weapons Stockpiles Expose US ‘Weakness’ | video
- Van Drew: ‘Nation on Precipice’ Due to Failed Dem Policies | video
- More Newsmax TV
- Gallup Poll: Voters Prefer GOP Over Dems for Protection, Prosperity
- A new Gallup poll out Tuesday finds that voters would rather have Republicans in power over Democrats for security and prosperity… [Full Story]
- Medical Professionals Warn Against Children Using Gaming Supplements
- Medical professionals are warning that the increased use of energy [Full Story]
- US National Debt Tops $31 Trillion
- The United States national debt has topped $31 trillion, data from [Full Story]
- DeSantis Outshines Absent Biden With ‘Excellent’ Hurricane Ian Response
- Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ ongoing fight against [Full Story] | Platinum Article
- Conservative Group Sues FBI Over Alleged Big Tech Collusion
- America First Legal filed a lawsuit against the Federal Bureau of [Full Story]
- In Ian’s Wake, Florida Residents Brave a Slow Wait for Power
- Nearly a week after Hurricane Ian smashed into Florida and carved a [Full Story]
- Florida’s First Lady Out Supporting Ian Responders
- Donalds to Newsmax: Keep Politics Out of Hurricane Ian Recovery |video
- Fort Myers Beach Residents Face Monthslong Wait to Return Home
- Salvation Army Commander to Newsmax: Ian Cleanup ‘Massive Effort’ |video
- DeSantis: ‘Regime Media’ Used Hurricane to ‘Advance Their Agenda”
- Biden to Meet With DeSantis During Florida Trip Wednesday
- Report: US Fentanyl Seizures, Deaths Up Significantly During Biden Tenure
- The fentanyl crisis in America has reportedly taken a deadlier turn [Full Story]
- 5 Things Biden Claims Are ‘Threats’ to Democracy
- Joe Biden cast his run for the presidency in 2020 as a battle for the [Full Story] | Platinum Article
- Dow Powers Up by 825 Points, as Wall St Regains Ground
- Stocks are sharply higher on Wall Street in afternoon trading [Full Story]
- Bannon Declares to Media: ‘We’re Going to Destroy the Democrat Party’
- Steve Bannon had a simple message for Democrats Tuesday morning, [Full Story]
- Zelenskyy Fires Back at Elon Musk’s Controversial Twitter Poll
- Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy used a Twitter poll of his own [Full Story]
- Russian Losses Evident in Key Liberated Ukrainian City
- Russia Replaces Key Commander After Losses in Ukraine’s Kharkiv Region
- China: US ‘Fanning the Flames’ of Nuclear War If Ukraine Joins NATO
- US to Send Mobile Rocket Launchers to Ukraine in $625M Aid Package
- EU to Train up to 15,000 Ukrainian Soldiers: Report
- Ukraine Estimates $35B Environment Damage From Russia Invasion
- High Court Conservatives Signal Openness to Some Narrowing of Voting Rights Act
- Conservative Justices on the Supreme Court this week questioned the [Full Story]
- Trump: Herschel ‘Slandered, Maligned’ by Media, Dems
- Former President Donald Trump defended Georgia U.S. Senate candidate [Full Story] | video
- Cook Political Report Shifts Pennsylvania Senate Race to ‘Toss-Up’
- The gap between Pennsylvania GOP Senate candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz and [Full Story]
- Report: Musk Revives Original $44B Offer for Twitter
- Billionaire Elon Musk is proposing to go ahead with his original [Full Story]
- Here Are 25 of the Coolest Gifts for This 2022
- Product Hunter
- Revival Sought for Pastor’s Lawsuit Over COVID-19 Restrictions
- Christian conservative lawyer Roy Moore has asked a federal appeals [Full Story]
- Wealthy Princeton University Could Offer Free Tuition
- Princeton University’s endowment totaled $37.7 billion in 2021, or [Full Story]
- Biden, Aides Plot Immigration Policy Push for After Midterms
- President Joe Biden and his aides are considering whether changes to [Full Story]
- Video Report: Black Democrat Says He’s Voting for DeSantis After Ian Response
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is responding to criticism from Democrats [Full Story]
- States Unsure of Biden Offer to Cover Abortion Travel Costs
- States appear reluctant to accept President Joe Biden’s offer to help [Full Story]
- Abbott Names School Safety Chief Four Months After Uvalde
- Former U.S. Secret Service agent John P. Scott was appointed as the [Full Story]
- Video Report: Iran’s Supreme Leader Blames US, Israel for Uprising
- Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei claims the United States and [Full Story]
- Biden Claim: I Was Sort of Raised in Delaware’s Puerto Rican Community
- President Joe Biden claimed that “I was sort of raised in the Puerto [Full Story]
- Biden’s Green Energy Program Divides Voters Along Party Lines: Survey
- The Biden administration’s sweeping green energy policies include [Full Story]
- Mastriano Launches $1M Ad in Pennsylvania Governor Race
- Pennsylvania Republican gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano has [Full Story] | video
- Onion Writes Supreme Court Brief to Protect Right to Parody
- An Ohio man’s Supreme Court case is so serious, even the satirical [Full Story]
- Poll: Majority Pessimistic About Standard of Living
- More than half of Americans believe it’s unlikely younger people [Full Story]
- DeSantis: ‘Regime Media’ Used Hurricane to ‘Advance Their Agenda
- DeSantis: ‘Regime Media’ Used Hurricane to ‘Advance Their Agenda”
- Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., defended his state’s response to Hurricane [Full Story]
- Biden to Sharpton on ’24: ‘I’m Going to Do It Again’
- President Joe Biden revealed his plans to run for reelection to Rev. [Full Story]
- Rasmussen Poll: Likely Voters Oppose Sexually Explicit Books in School
- A full 69% of likely voters say books containing explicit [Full Story]
- Controversial COVID-19 Scientist Gets Funds to Study Other Viruses
- A nonprofit group run by controversial COVID-19 scientist Peter [Full Story]
- Removing Moles and Skin Tags Has Never Been Easier (Just Do This!)
- Trending Stories
- More Newsfront
- US National Debt Tops $31 Trillion
- The United States national debt has topped $31 trillion, data from the Treasury Department revealed Tuesday…. [Full Story]
- Uber Asks Employees to Return to Office Twice a Week
- Elusive Fed Pivot Hopes Drive S&P Up 5%
- Iconic Goodwill Gets Serious With Online for Thrifters
- Micron to Bring Microchip Plant to Upstate New York
- More Finance
- How to Treat Those Persistent Fall Allergies
- Allergy sufferers know that symptoms don’t just appear in spring or summer. Fall, too, can bring about sneezing and trouble breathing, as can volatile weather patterns. “People frequently experience allergy symptoms in the fall even if they are mainly allergic to pollens in…… [Full Story]
- Biden to Nominate US Surgeon General to Join WHO Executive Board
- Dementia Diagnosis Before Age 65 Triples Risk for Suicide
- Americans With Disabilities Face Obstacles Accessing Healthcare
- Vir Biotech Gets Funding to Develop Flu-prevention Antibody
- NOTE 1: The 3rd chart above includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE 2: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE 3: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
- Note 4: some recent or related reports to the equities named above follow.
Manufactured Home Communities (a.k.a. ‘Mobile Home Parks’ – SIC) – Exploring UMH Properties; Fellow Manufactured Housing Institute Member Yes! Communities Suits and Settlements; plus MH Markets Updates
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship along with numerous awards in history. There have been several awards and honors and also recognition in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.