Some of those billionaires have direct or indirect impact on the manufactured housing industry, as well as others.
Our teasers and data points are more industry-specific.
There are several pending reports that cover deals, notable companies and industry personalities, and more pending. These include research and investigations that are not occurring in mainstream media about manufactured housing.
There continues to be some operations that make outlandish claims about being the biggest or best read, etc. It is arguably pure BS or a bald-faced lie. Let’s give some quick examples of that reality, by using Google.
Yesterday, on 9.16.2020 – near midnight, MHProNews published the report linked below.
It cites information from two other trade media, one of which claims to be the premier source in manufactured housing industry news. If so, then why is it that in the Google search below they don’t even appear in the top results, even though they published their report days ago? If they are premier, why is it that MHProNews’ result in less than a day dwarfs theirs?
Bear in mind that MHProNews documented that they and other hyperbole prone bloggers have been fact-checked, using their own data. After being repeatedly embarrassed, MHInsider stopped publishing their viewer/reader data, but continue their purported lie about readership and being ‘premier.’ Indeed, they arguably get more attention due to these fact checks than they do to their own published pro-MHI fluff.
Two other examples of published reports ranking via Google search results are shown below.
This trade site has published over 20,000 articles and reports since we launched in mid-October 2020. Based on the known data, see links above, some of our articles that were published months or years ago are still getting more readers than some of their reports that are fresh and ‘new.’
If they are deceptive about something like readership and engagement levels, what else will the be deceptive about?
With that brief tee up, let’s turn to a simple featured focus for tonight. As usual, that segment of our business nightly report is found in after 2 of the 3 market snapshots, the quotable quotes, left-right headline summary, and MHProNews.
Quotes That Shed Light – American Social, Industry, National Issues…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business
- Warehouse wars
- BJ’s Wholesale Club in Taylor, Michigan.
- Amazon’s stock is getting beat by a warehouse chain this year. And it’s not Costco
- Stocks fall as investors grapple with Fed’s recovery timeline
- What’s happening with TikTok? Here’s the latest
- Here’s why some state economies are recovering faster than others
- Brianna Keilar calls out Fox News guest’s Covid-19 misinformation
- Small stocks may thrive in 2021 — no matter who wins the election
- ANALYSIS Nvidia’s $40 billion Arm deal might hit a snag with China
- Opinion: Congress, it’s time to act on stimulus
- Rent the Runway is ditching its unlimited subscription
- NASA astronauts have a new task: make videos of Estee Lauder products
- Barack Obama is publishing a memoir — right after the election
- Sony finally reveals how much the PlayStation 5 will cost
- Nintendo is discontinuing the 3DS
- Bill Carter: Twitter lacks the guts to actually stop Trump’s deception
- An all-electric Ford F-150 prototype during a capability test. The battery-powered truck successfully towed more than 1.25 million pounds of rail cars and trucks during the test.
- Ford announced a new plant where it will build the electric version of its bestselling vehicle
- Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group Ltd., listens during an interview following Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc.’s initial public offering (IPO) on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in New York, U.S., on Monday, Oct. 28, 2019. Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. became the first space-tourism business to go public as it began trading Monday on the New York Stock Exchange with a market value of about $1 billion.
- The pandemic hurt Richard Branson’s business empire. He’s looking for new deals anyway
- Neon signage glows at dusk outside a Papa John’s International Inc. restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky, U.S., on Friday, May 1, 2015. Papa John’s is expected release quarterly earnings results after the close of U.S. financial markets on May 5.
- Papa John’s is leaving its hometown of 36 years
Headlines from right-of-center Fox Business
- Pfizer vaccine bets on early win vs coronavirus, documents show
- Trump says Pfizer taking ‘tremendous financial risk’ in vaccine development
- US secures 100 million doses of Pfizer, BioNTech experimental coronavirus vaccine
- TikTok may file US IPO if Oracle deal approved by White House
- Trump to announce billions in farm aid at Wisconsin rally: report
- Walmart boosts pay for 165,000 hourly associates nationwide
- Kaepernick’s Nike jersey sells out quickly, calls No. 7 a ‘symbol’
- Colin Kaepernick’s rookie NFL jersey could sell for this huge sum at auction
- STRAIGHT FACE
- Gwyneth Paltrow backs anti-wrinkle Botox alternative
- MIGHTY MOVES
- REAL ESTATE
- What Chris Hemsworth and brothers listed this Malibu retreat for
- ON BENDED KNEE
- REAL ESTATE
- Expert says high-tax states need creativity to lure back rich residents
- FINANCIAL SPOTTING
- New York Sports Clubs owner seals potential lender takeover deal
- VARNEY’S VIEW
- Socialists increasingly call the shots in the Democratic Party
- DRINKING DAYS
- Costco’s boozy Advent calendar is back
- NEW NEIGHBOR
- Google receives $25 million tax break from this state to build facility
- PAINTED OVER
- Banksy loses trademark in legal battle over ‘Flower Thrower’ art
- BAD RAP
- McDonald’s hit with fines after celebrity’s impromptu visit draws crowd
- A killer tax break could be yours this year if you make this 1 move
- Retiring soon? Answer these 3 questions to decide whether to relocate
- Johnson & Johnson charged in lawsuit by New York for alleged role in opioid crisis
- REAL ESTATE
- US home price growth hits two-year high
- Cavuto: Where’s Biden getting the idea that vaccine distribution will be based on wealth?
- Paul uses CARES Act money for mayor’s guaranteed income program for struggling families
- New Jersey governor, lawmakers strike deal to hike taxes on state’s millionaires
- BlackRock may never bring 100% of staff to office after coronavirus
- Volkswagen selling Bugatti to Rimac electric car co., report says
- Gold prices set to soar as Fed signals years of low interest rates
- Pine-Sol effective against coronavirus, EPA says
- Million mortgage borrowers fall through coronavirus safety net
- Ransomware jumps in September as schools become primary target
- Ford unveils electric F-150 factory plan, says business is ‘roaring back’
- SMALL BUSINESS
- NJ bar to sue over indoor dining restrictions: The magic number is 50% capacity ‘at a very minimum’
- Hurricane Sally power outages top 540,000 in Alabama, Florida and Georgia
- Hawaii to allow travelers to skip quarantine with coronavirus test
- Tech leads selloff in choppy session
- De Blasio again delays return to New York City classrooms
- Airline’s ‘flight to nowhere’ sells out in 10 minutes — with tickets going for nearly $3k
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Featured Focus –
Where Business, Politics and Investing Can Meet
Tonight’s featured focus will be short and sweet. Just the facts, starting with this graphic.
Note that their information is a constantly moving data point.
Somewhat more related to MHVille is the graphic below.
See the related reports for more.
Related, Recent, and Read Hot Reports
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Closing Equities Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our tenth anniversary and is in year 11 of publishing.
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHLivingNews.com.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.