“One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein” is coming out in paperback on July 7, 2021. Per Amazon, “One Nation Under Blackmail is a damning indictment of the consequences resulting from the nearly century old relationship between both US and Israeli intelligence and the organized criminal network known as the National Crime Syndicate. This book specifically explores how that nexus between intelligence and organized crime directly developed the sexual blackmail tactics and networks that would later enable the sexual blackmail operation and other crimes of deceased pedophile and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. Other books on Jeffrey Epstein focus on the depraved nature of his crimes, his wealth, and his most famous/politically-connected friends and acquaintances. This book, in contrast, reveals the extent to which Epstein’s activities were state-sponsored through an exploration of his intelligence connections.”
Israel as a modern nation was born in 1948. Per the U.S. State Department, “On May 14, 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel.” So the notion of a “nearly century old relationship” may be a bit of hyperbole.
That noted, the backdrop above is nevertheless useful in grasping the latest from the CHD Defender interview between Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and “Blackmail” author and investigative journalist, Whitney Web. The subsequent from the Defender is republished by MHProNews with permission, and will be followed by additional MHProNews information, related linked reports, analysis and commentary.
RFK, Jr. Interviews Investigative Journalist Whitney Webb on the ‘Deliberate Coverup’ of Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein’s Relationship + More
05/27/21 BIG TECH › VIEWS
Investigative journalist Whitney Webb told Children’s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., on the “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast,” that vaccine passports are part of a global plan to tie together vaccine status, economic activity and biometric identity.
Investigative journalist and researcher Whitney Webb dives deep into the murky relationship between now-deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire Bill Gates and other Silicon Valley elite, in an interview with Children’s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., on the “RFK Jr The Defender Podcast.”
Webb, author of “One Nation Under Blackmail,” writes for her website, Unlimited Hangout, as well as The Last American Vagabond and The Defender, covering topics on intelligence, tech, surveillance and civil liberties.
There is a “deliberate coverup,” said Webb, of the true ties between Gates and Epstein. Many of the Silicon Valley elites “are part of something called the Edge Foundation,” which is how “Epstein was able to connect so intimately with a lot of the individuals who would later become the Silicon Valley elite,” Web told Kennedy.
Many of today’s big Silicon Valley companies have origins tied to the intelligence community, said Webb. The Central Intelligence Agency’s venture capital arm, In-Q-Tel, invested in technologies deemed useful to intelligence forces, and when they did, they had a hand in the company’s product development, Webb explained.
Webb also told Kennedy about her opinions on vaccine passports, which, she says, aren’t just about tracking vaccines, but are a part of a global plan to move towards a cashless, digital-banking based society where vaccine status, economic activity and biometric identity are all tied into one.
“So for people that think the vaccine passports will just be for the COVID-19 vaccine, that’s not true either. This framework also is for literally any vaccination that the state determines is required.”
Credits as agreed for: “RFK, Jr. Interviews Investigative Journalist Whitney Webb on the ‘Deliberate Coverup’ of Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein’s Relationship + More originally published on 05/27/21 © Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts. ##
I’ve learned that Jeffrey Epstein supported https://t.co/twmnOUqCXn, wrote for it, and was listed in April as a member (the link no longer works) I’ve told them to remove me & my stuff from the site. https://t.co/evXYCic2Dh & https://t.co/nAUxorZa33 & https://t.co/3Yx93hs2BH pic.twitter.com/VfTAnyjCYB
— Carl Zimmer (@carlzimmer) July 12, 2019
The tweet above was not part of the Defender column, shown above. But it dots the i on Epstein’s connection to the Edge Foundation. According to a September 2019 article on BuzzFeed News, “The Edge Foundation runs what has been called the “world’s smartest website” and held annual “billionaires’ dinners.” It was also financed by Jeffrey Epstein and gave him access to elite circles in science and tech.” BuzzFeed said in that report when Epstein stopped funding those billionaires’ dinners, the Edge Foundation funding dropped dramatically.
Additional MHProNews Information, Commentary, and Analysis
On 5.27. 2021 the Masthead published this contemporary and arguably related report. It has clear ties to manufactured housing, but also to national issue that are part of the points raised by Web.
Previously, MHProNews has explored the relationships between Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Robert Maxwell, and other controversial figures and groups. It seems that some of the claimed ‘halo’ around Bill Gates is slipping. In the wake of the divorce announcement between Bill and Melinda, that may be accelerating.
The ties between intelligence, big tech, and big business in an often dark manner has also been explored in reports like the one linked below.
CBS – Facebook, Google, CIA – Central Intelligence Agency Social Media Giants “Old Friends,” Jim Edwards – Spy Agency Snooping, Americans, Others – New Light on Dr Robert Epstein, Peter Schweitzer Warnings – plus Manufactured Home Investing, Stock Updates
Allegedly criminal behavior by Antifa and Black Lives Matter (BLM) that flowed from the aftermath of the tragic death of George Floyd has the financial fingerprints of Gates and Buffett, as the reports that follow arguably reveal.
Thanks in part to the work of:
- attorney, CHD nonprofit chair, advocate and author Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (RFK Jr),
- attorney turned journalist Glenn Greenwald,
- and other sources who point to fascinating facts that dispute official narratives that claim otherwise…
MHProNews has been increasingly connecting the dots between intelligence community members and purported criminal activities. So, Whitney Web’s thesis may break new ground, but is not entirely novel.
Some of those problematic activities that link big crime with U.S. intelligence include, but are not limited to, a body of evidence that points to the assassination of RFK Jr’s uncle, President John F. “Jack” Kennedy.
Some of that evidence is frankly not particularly flattering to fans of the late President Kennedy. Why? Because it is tied to claims that Kennedy beat President Dwight D. Eisenhower’s Vice President, Richard M. Nixon in the 1960 through election fraud in key battleground states. That alleged fraud includes purported help from organized crime in Chicago. It further included a scheme between business interests, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and organized crime to have Kennedy killed. While that claim runs counter to much of what the official Warren Commission reported about the Kennedy assassination, several sources include those from former FBI agents, criminal figures who said they were involved in the plot, and other sources lay out those claims in a seemingly credible fashion.
Perhaps if President Donald J. Trump had stayed in office, some of that may have in time been unraveled. But others think not – as the 45th president punted on releasing some still classified materials on the President Jack Kennedy assassination, even though it occurred November 22, 1963, approaching 58 years ago.
Put differently, the evidence based, but nevertheless disputed, claims made about the Kennedy assassination involves not one, but two illegal transfers of presidential power. The 1960 ‘win’ of Kennedy over Nixon, and then the alleged 1963 “coup d’état” that delivered the presidency into the hands of Kennedy’s Vice President, Lyndon Banes Johnson (LBJ).
Detail minded MHProNews readers may recall the exploration of some of these themes by author Edward Curtin. Curtin has written about a specific aspect of that toxic and deadly mix of business, criminal, intelligence, and other interests that wrenched power from President Kennedy and gave it LBJ.
The so-called military industrial complex that President “Ike” Eisenhower warned against was thus rewarded with what they wanted for their clients, so the contention goes. To complete part of that circle, Ike himself authorized the use of the CIA in covert operations that President Barack Obama later denounced.
It will be interesting to see if journalist Web’s work gets the same type of treatment that those who argued that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the likely source of the COVID19 outbreak. One thing seems clear. The mainstream media is no longer automatically trusted by over half of the population, per Edelman, which is part of the Civic Alliance. That distrust number may rise in the wake of the coronavirus blowback that even has Facebook now permitting posts on that topic which it was previously banning.
It seems that the tech giants are clearly not always right, doesn’t it?
That would be an understatement. The need to question authority and hold it accountable may be greater than ever before. Yet, in the Biden-Harris era, they seem comfortably roaring ahead. The web of “Deception and Misdirection” in manufactured housing may have unique wrinkles, but it is hardly uncommon in contemporary society.
Stay tuned for what may still be ahead in embarrassing revelations that run counter to the official propaganda. Because as the report linked above indicates, these directly connect to housing in general, the use of “moat” building tactics that favor the few at great cost to the many. It is not free enterprise, rather, it is sabotage monopolist capitalism.
MHProNews plans to monitor this issue and report as deemed worthwhile for the bigger picture that our profession fits into.
Market transition notice: While the layout of this business daily report has recently been modified, several elements of the basic concepts used previously are still the same. The headlines that follow below can be reviewed at a glance to save time while providing insights across the left-right media divide. Additionally, those headlines often provide clues as to possible ‘market moving’ reports.
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business = evening of 5.27.2021
- It’s not just the money
- A near empty parking lot in front of a Best Buy store in Montebello, California on April 15, 2020 as the electronics nationwide chain store remains closed to customers but open for pickups. – Best Buy said it will furlough about 51,000 employees as coronavirus-related sales surge ends.
- Best Buy CEO: These 4 challenges are why it’s hard to hire workers right now
- Scrubs maker FIGS soars in healthy market debut
- Silicon Valley faces a tricky Indian political landscape
- Big Oil suffers a trio of unprecedented defeats
- This electric fire truck is emission-free
- Larry Summers sends stark inflation warning to Joe Biden
- Jeff Bezos will step down as Amazon CEO on July 5
- HSBC is selling most of its US retail banking business
- Gyms are reopening but virtual fitness classes aren’t going anywhere
- CVS is handing out prizes for Covid-19 vaccinations
- Citizen says it’s not starting its own private security force — but it won’t rule out hiring someone else to do it
- Opinion: 25 years after the ‘Boom Boom Room’ lawsuit, Wall Street still has a long way to go
- Rush Limbaugh’s time slot to be filled by new show from Clay Travis and Buck Sexton
- Juan Williams, lone liberal on Fox’s ‘The Five,’ exits show
- Taking a look at the media’s role in the Covid-19 lab leak theory
- Make the switch from a 30 to 15 year mortgage
- Gas prices are displayed at an ExxonMobil gas station in the Brooklyn borough of New York, the United States, on May 12, 2021. The U.S. national average gas prices rose above 3 U.S. dollars a gallon on Wednesday for the first time since 2014 amid the shutdown of a major fuel pipeline following a cybersecurity attack.
- Gas prices are at a 7-year high, just in time for Memorial Day
- Jamie Dimon, chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co., pauses ahead of a Bloomberg Television interview at the JPMorgan Global Markets Conference in Paris, France, on Thursday, March 14, 2019. European banks need to look beyond their home countries for mergers in order to tap the regions full economic power and become more competitive, Dimon said.
- Jamie Dimon: Some Americans ‘don’t feel like going back to work’
- Rolls-Royce is unveiling a custom-built car it created for just three customers.
- Rolls-Royce will now build you any car you want, but it will cost millions
- IN MEMORIAM
- Illustrator Eric Carle, one of the giants in the field of children s books( The Very Hungry Caterpillar ), during a booksigning at San Marino Toy and Booke Shoppe for his new collaboration with author Bill Martin, Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See? Carle signs a book for a young fan. His Eric Carle Museum of Children s Picture Book Art in Amherst, which opened in November, hosts exhibitions of other respected artists in the field.
- Eric Carle, author and artist behind ‘The Very Hungry Caterpillar,’ dies at 91
- Texas Roadhouse founder and CEO dies at 65
- Bernie Madoff, infamous Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- BJ’s Wholesale Club CEO dies unexpectedly at 49
- Galen Weston, ‘retail visionary,’ dead at 80
- THE STREAMING TV RACE
- Close up of the large metal MGM logo that hangs above the front desk at the MGM Studios headquarters on Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills in Los Angeles on March 1st, 2019.
- Why Amazon just spent more than $8 billion on MGM
- Amazon buys MGM for $8.45 billion
- AT&T to combine WarnerMedia with Discovery
- What the WarnerMedia-Discovery deal means for CNN
- Why you should care about Discovery and WarnerMedia merging
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax – evening of 5.27.2021
- Trump Intends to Run Again – If His Health Remains Good
- Devin Nunes, R-Calif., had told Newsmax on Tuesday that Trump is working to win back the House and the Senate from the Democrats, to create a successful environment for a possible run in 2024. ”In my discussions with him, he said his priority is to ensure that we win the House and get the Senate back, and I know he’s working hard at doing just that,” Nunes said on ”Greg Kelly Reports.”
- Newsmax TV
- Buddy Carter to Newsmax: States Play ‘Shell Game’ With Immigrant Payments
- Joni Ernst to Newsmax: ‘Laughable’ for Fauci to ‘Plead Ignorance’ About Wuhan Institute |
- Alan Dershowitz: CNN ‘Is Quaking in Their Boots’
- Taylor Greene: McCarthy Doesn’t Defend Other Republicans |
- Jason Smith: Dems, Biden Admin Have Protected China |
- McCloskey: Coverage Different When a ‘Thug Kills a Cop’ |
- Trump, Giuliani Ask Judge to Toss Democrats’ Capitol Riot Suit
- Former President Donald Trump and his lawyer Rudy Giuliani have asked a federal judge in Washington to throw out a lawsuit by House Democrats who accuse them of helping to incite the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.Both men spoke at the pro-Trump rally that preceded the……
- High Gasoline Prices Unlikely to Deter Holiday Travelers
- Memorial Day weekend gasoline prices are at their highest levels in
- Oscars to again Allow Movies on Streaming Platforms to Compete for Honors
- The organizers of the Oscars on Thursday moved the date of the 2022
- Third Grader Prohibited From Wearing ‘Jesus Loves Me’
- SPONSOR: Jesus Loves Me banned in schools? Stand for free speech!
- NEWSMAX PODCAST: Biden’s ATF Nominee TRAIN WRECK!
- PLUS: U.S. Sen. John Kennedy talks Dr. Fauci
- Report: Claire McCaskill in Line for European Ambassadorship
- Former Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill is reportedly in consideration
- States Encourage COVID-19 Vaccinations by Getting Creative With Cash Incentives
- From free donuts to free flights for a year, corporate America has
- McConnell: GOP Could Go Higher on Infrastructure
- Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said his party could go
- Republicans Unveil $928 Billion Infrastructure Counteroffer
- Biden Hasn’t Looked at GOP Infrastructure Offer
- Senate Confirms Wormuth as 1st Female Army Secretary
- Christine Wormuth was confirmed unanimously by the Senate on Thursday
- DC Antitrust Suit Against Amazon Just the Start of ‘Movement Against Big Tech’
- Amazon is under scrutiny yet again. This time, the online retail
- Clay Travis, Buck Sexton Take Over Rush Limbaugh’s Radio Show
- The former “Rush Limbaugh Show” will become “The Clay Travis & Buck
- Former Black Panther Leaders Spoke at Democrat-Hosted Event
- Two of the Black Panther Party’s former leaders – who were implicated
- Washington Abortion Clinic Protesters Have Restrictions Eased
- Government officials in Everett, Wash., last week removed
- One Cup Before 10am Burns Belly Fat Like Crazy-No Diet, Exercise Needed
- SPONSOR: Do this for 10-seconds daily to melt 97lbs of belly fat fast
- Biden Admin Denying Care to Diplomats Suffering ‘Havana Syndrome,’ Staffers Say
- A group of U.S. diplomats and other government staffers who say
- Facebook Reverses on Banning Lab Virus Theory
- Facebook has reversed its policy banning posts suggesting COVID-19
- Todd Starnes: Teen Valedictorian Ordered to Remove God From Graduation Address
- According to the U.S. Department of Education students or other
- Death Toll in California Shooting Rises to 9
- Police and federal investigators sought on Thursday to determine why
- Unemployment Claims Fall to Fresh Pandemic Low of 406,000
- Applications for state unemployment insurance fell for a fourth
- Sen Rubio: ‘External Forces’ Seek to Damage US-Colombia Relationship
- Marco Rubio, R-Fla., expressed solidarity with Colombia as
- Hong Kong Cites COVID, Bans Tiananmen Vigil for 2nd Year
- Hong Kong police cited coronavirus restrictions to ban for a second
- Trump: US ‘Energy Independent No More’ This Memorial Day
- Former President Donald Trump Thursday insisted, while gas prices are
- Teen Runner’s Attorney: USA Today Changed Article for Pro-Transgender ‘Woke Mob’
- A lawyer for Alliance Defending Freedom, the organization
- Trump Intends to Run Again – If His Health Remains Good
- Former President Donald Trump reportedly expects to run again in 2024
- Wisconsin GOP Lawmaker Hiring Retired Cops to Probe 2020 Election
- A top Wisconsin Republican is hiring three former police officers to
- Biden to Push $6T Budget for Next Fiscal Year: Report
- President Joe Biden will seek $6 trillion in federal spending for the
- IOC Disputes Report That Olympics Will Happen Even If Japan Says No
- The International Olympic Committee pushed back at characterizations
- UK to Preserve Stephen Hawking’s Office and Archive
- Papers and a diverse range of personal items belonging to the late
- Gas Prices Soar Ahead of Memorial Day Holiday
- Motorists will see the highest gasoline prices in seven years when
- Biden Admin Announces New Security Directives for Pipelines After Hack
- The Department of Homeland Security issued a new security directive
- Tim Scott Sets June ‘Deadline’ for Police Reform Bill
- Tim Scott, R-S.C., said Wednesday that he believes he can reach
- Alan Dershowitz to Newsmax: CNN ‘Is Quaking in Their Boots’
- A staunch defender of speech and press freedoms, legal expert Alan
- More Newsfront
- Unemployment Claims Fall to Fresh Pandemic Low of 406,000
- Applications for state unemployment insurance fell for a fourth consecutive week as more Americans get vaccinated and businesses reopen to eager customers.Initial claims in regular state programs decreased by 38,000 to 406,000 in the week ended May 22, Labor Department data…
- Microsoft, Mastercard Sign on to VP Harris’s Central America Strategy
- Durable Goods Orders Drop 1.3@ in April
- Hyundai to Slash Combustion Engine Line-up, Invest in EVs: Sources
- Airbus Aims to Expand Production of Jetliners While Eyeing out Aviation Recovery
- More Finance
- Common Arthritis Drug May Reduce Response to COVID-19 Vaccine
- A widely used medicine for autoimmune diseases may lower people’s immune response to the Pfizer mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, a new study suggests. The drug, called methotrexate, is often given to patients with immune-mediated inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis…
- Steer Clear of These 8 Foods that Lower Your Libido
- 12 Safety Tips for Memorial Day Grilling
- 7 Out of 10 Hospitalized COVID Patients Will Have Long-Haul Symptoms
- The Downside of Returning to Normal: More Colds and Flu
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Closing Equities Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12the year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.