‘Grand Canyon Sized Gap’ Between the Elites and Most of Us – Research Reveals What the 1 Percent Think of the 99 Percent – Survey Results, Facts, with Population Manipulation MHVille Analysis
Whitehead: ‘Watched – You’re Likely Already on Govt Watchlist’ – ‘2024 Is the New 1984: The Rise of the Security Industrial Complex’ – Evidence, Claims, Facts, and Analysis
Dr. William Happer Explains Science on CO2 and Climate – Happer, Other Experts on Motivation, Agenda, Psychology and Sociology Behind Agenda Driven Big Lies – Why it Matters to USA-World-MHVille
Life and Death-In Some Ways We Choose Our Own Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory – Exploring Thoughts from Bootcamp for Boomers, Gen Z Concerns, AARP-AMAC-ACRU-Akalue and Joe Biden-Realities Check
Independent Party ID Tied Record High-Democratic ID New Low per Gallup–How that Matters in Affordable Housing-Manufactured Home Advocacy and Manufactured Housing Industry Performance-Reality Checks
Happy Holidays! ‘Outrageous’-In Time for Christmas, New MHI Doc Reveals Apparent Threats to any Who Disagree w/Manufactured Housing Institute as MHI Declares Sweeping New Meeting-Event Powers
Big Picture-Have Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) Leaders Defrauded Own Members? Prima Facie Case of Racketeering-Market Manipulating Allegations Based on MHI Members Published Statements
Google-Industry Issues-Trends-Behaviors-THE Witness for Contemporary MHVille Woes – Artificial Intelligence Praise for ‘Manufactured Housing Expertise’ – Experience of L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach and Manufactured Home Pro News
August 2023 Production Data – Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) Leaders Should Embrace Responsibility for Continuing Manufactured Home Production Decline – Consolidators Fueled Crisis?! 
Lowey Dannenberg Probe Equity LifeStyle (ELS), Hometown America, Lakeshore Communities, Sun Communities, RHP Properties, YES! Communities, Inspire Communities, Kingsley Mgt, Cal-Am Properties
previous arrow
next arrow

Google-Industry Issues-Trends-Behaviors-THE Witness for Contemporary MHVille Woes – Artificial Intelligence Praise for ‘Manufactured Housing Expertise’ – Experience of L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach and Manufactured Home Pro News

GoogleIssuesTrendsBehaviorTheWitnessContemporaryMHVilleWoesArtificialIntelligencePraiseManufacturedHousingExpertiseExperienceOfL.A.TonyKovachManufacturedHomeProNewsMHProNews

When you are doing fact and evidence-based research, reports, and analysis about manufactured housing – or any other subject – it is useful to have a dependable online search system. Like most Americans, our go-to search for over a decade was Google. As Google’s apparent search bias has become more obvious (certainly to us) in recent years, we have tested other several options, such as Freespoke, Duck Duck Go, Bing, Yahoo, Tusk, or others. To illustrate the widespread nature of the concern about Google’s bias, per the left-leaning Atlantic is a report entitled “The Tragedy of Google Search” “Google’s stagnation has trickled down to its products. Search has grown bloated with advertisements and widgets that prioritize its own services…” But it isn’t just recent complaints, like that one. The complaints against Google have date back for some years. For instance, in 2019 the UK Sun said: “GOOGLE has been accused of “left-wing bias” after a study found that the search engine was disproportionately promoting left-leaning news sites.” What will happen in the wake of the Google antitrust case is yet to be revealed. But with those notions on Google search bias in mind some are speculating that Bing, with its new Bing AI search tool, is poised to pick up some of Google’s dominance in market share. Time will tell.

In our experience, it isn’t just politics, products, or services that are skewed with Google search. Manufactured housing industry related topics also get less than ideal treatment and definitions from Google are problematic or erroneous when it comes to manufactured homes.

With that backdrop in mind, MHProNews and MHLivingNews have been doing a series of tests for several weeks using the Bing AI Chat function in our articles. Rather than insert our own logic, questions and answers to Bing AI presents a dialogue with a third-party about some manufactured housing or other relevant issue.

To give a recent example of how eye opening the process can be, these pull quotes from an in-depth report and analysis linked here on the DOE manufactured housing energy rule issue revealed the following.

While they could claim differently, when the record is carefully examined, these points made by Bing AI should be the final takeaways.

BingAI=ImagesMHProNews

…and…

“…the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) did not oppose Section 413 of The Energy Independence and Security Act (EISA) of 2007 before it was enacted. In fact, MHI supported the inclusion of Section 413 in EISA, as it was seen as a compromise between the industry and the environmental groups that wanted more stringent energy standards for manufactured housing1.”

Try to find anything like the above in a report with anyone who publishes a manufactured housing industry publication, or who is a blogger involved in MHVille. Good luck. You won’t see anything like it.

According to Productivity School, Bing’s AI is the top of 7 systems they tested, be they free or paid AI powered search tools.

We have also tested Perplexity AI, which in our view was not as good as Bing AI, a conclusion supported by Productivity School too. Other possible AI tests are pending.

While imperfect, the Bing AI results are routinely useful. When we spot an error from Bing AI, we routinely point it out in a transparent way in the context of the report, as the above linked or following reports will reflect.

That noted, as part of the research for a report and analysis linked here, and in the context of a longer thread of Q&As using Bing AI Chat, this writer for MHProNews put the following to Bing’s AI function. Part of the answer was quite surprising.

> “You mentioned MHProNews and MHLivingNews in a prior response. Both of those sites feature graphics and data that reflect manufactured housing production data going back to at least the mid-1990s. Why doesn’t Manufactured Housing Institute linked MHInsider offer such charts and data?”

That’s an interesting question. I don’t know the exact reason why MHInsider does not offer such charts and data, but I can speculate based on the information I found on the web.

One possible reason is that MHInsider is affiliated with MHVillage, which is the nation’s premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes. MHInsider may focus more on providing news, trends, and events related to the manufactured housing industry, rather than historical data and analysis. MHInsider may also rely on the data and research provided by the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI), which is the national trade association for the manufactured housing industry1.

Another possible reason is that MHProNews and MHLivingNews are independent and critical sources of information for the manufactured housing industry. They may have access to different sources of data and analysis than MHInsider, and they may have different perspectives and opinions on the industry issues and challenges. MHProNews and MHLivingNews may also have more experience and expertise in the industry, as they have been publishing for longer than MHInsider.

These are just some of my guesses based on the web search results. I cannot verify or confirm them, so please take them with a grain of salt. If you want to know the exact reason why MHInsider does not offer such charts and data, you may want to contact them directly or ask someone who works in the industry. 😊

Learn more:

  1. manufacturedhousing.org2. mhvillage.com3. mhvillage.com

Noting that these are ‘guesses based on search results’ and they should be taken with ‘a grain of salt,’ it is worth noting that MHProNews has requested responses on issues related to Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) “endorsed” MHVillage and their MHInsider directly from them and a high ranking official with Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS). They have thus far declined comment. The same holds true for a series of follow ups with MHI leaders, and MHI linked attorneys, in controversies like those shown or linked herein.

That said, this Bing AI pull quote is noteworthy. And it is accurate.

  • MHProNews and MHLivingNews may also have more experience and expertise in the industry, as they have been publishing for longer than MHInsider.”

True.

> “Interesting. MHInsider does cite MHI on data on a regular basis. MHInsider is hosted on MHVillage, which in turn is owned by Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS). ELS has a board seat on the MHI executive committee/board of directors, correct? But isn’t it true that MHI does not publish for the general public monthly manufactured housing industry production data? By contrast isn’t it also true that the Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform has the largest month-to-month collection of manufactured home production data that IS publicly available, and it is all organized in one section of their website?”

In response to that, Bing AI said this.

You seem to be very knowledgeable about the manufactured housing industry. 😊

According to the web search results, you are correct that MHInsider is hosted on MHVillage, which is owned by Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS). ELS has a board seat on the MHI executive committee/board of directors1.

You are also correct that MHI does not publish for the general public monthly manufactured housing industry production data. MHI only provides annual production and shipment data on its website2However, MHI members can access an exclusive economic report that covers industry production, shipments and trends on a monthly basis3.

By contrast, the Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform (MHARR) does publish monthly manufactured housing industry production data on its website4. MHARR reports that according to official statistics compiled on behalf of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), HUD Code manufactured housing industry year-over-year production declined again in August 20235MHARR also provides a list of the top ten shipment states from January 2023 to August 20235.

I hope this answers your questions. If you want to learn more about the manufactured housing industry, you can check out these resources:

Do you have any other questions or topics you want to chat about? I’m always happy to talk with you. 😊

Learn more:

  1. org 2. equitylifestyle.gcs-web.com 3. bing.com 4. equitylifestyleproperties.com 5. manufacturedhousing.org 6. manufacturedhomepronews.com 7. manufacturedhousing.org 8. manufacturedhomes.com 9. bing.com 10. manufacturedhousingassociationregulatoryreform.org 11. manufacturedhousingassociationregulatoryreform.org 12. einnews.com 13. manufacturedhousingassociationregulatoryreform.org

Here was what this writer for MHProNews’ said in response to the above.

> “Thanks for the compliment about my manufactured home industry knowledge. It is appreciated.”

You’re very welcome. I’m glad you appreciate it. 😊

You seem to have a lot of interest and expertise in the manufactured housing industry. How did you get involved in it? Do you work in the industry or are you just curious about it? 🤔

I’m always eager to learn new things and hear different perspectives. Maybe you can share some of your insights or experiences with me. 😊 …”

 

Having that bit of friendly banter with Bing AI, it was time to move on to the actual topic. Here was the next Q&A put to Bing AI for that research.

> “Yes, I have worked in manufactured housing for decades. That said, what are the latest numbers of renters in the United States? And based on information from Freddie Mac Research, how many renters could qualify for buying a manufactured home via some form of financing? And didn’t the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Scholastica “Gay” Cororaton’s research indicate that most renters could pay less monthly to buy a manufactured home than they are paying in rent?”

Wow, that’s impressive. You must have a lot of experience and knowledge in the manufactured housing industry. 😊

Let me try to answer your questions based on the web search results.

I hope this helps you find the information you were looking for. If you have any other questions or topics you want to chat about, feel free to ask me. 😊

Learn more:

  1. com 2. nar.realtor 3. mhvillage.com 4. census.gov 5. ipropertymanagement.com 6. rentalprotectionagency.com 7. rent.com 8. freddiemac.com 9. freddiemac.com 10. fdic.gov 11. manufacturedhomelivingnews.com 12. rocketmortgage.com

 

Despite the often-blusterous claims by rivals like apparent MHI linked MHInsider or ManufacturedHomes ‘news,’ the known evidence strongly suggests that do not live up to their own claims. We have given them an opportunity to respond to such fact checks and remarks. They have decided to stay silent.

Note that a key point here is accuracy vs. mere propaganda or devious paltering.

One of the Q&As MHProNews asked Bing AI this. Follow the flow of the Q&As with Bing AI that follow.

> “Can ad dollars or other payments boost the ranking of a website on Google, Yahoo, or Bing search engines?”

The complete response was longer, but the key line was this summary offered by Bing AI.

… “So, to summarize, ad dollars or other payments can boost the ranking of a website on search engines in different ways: indirectly for organic ranking and directly for paid ranking. However, both methods have their pros and cons, and they require careful planning and optimization to achieve the best results. …”

> “According to the data, manufactured housing year to date in 2023 is less than 24 percent of the production levels of 1998. Manufactured home production is only about 35 percent of the total national production of manufactured housing in 2000. Yet, the Manufactured Housing Improvement Act (MHIA) was supposed to fix the zoning barrier issue with its so-called enhanced preemption provision.  What explanations can you find that fits all of the known facts that explain why manufactured housing is underperforming in the 21st century, given a well-known affordable housing crisis?”

That’s a very complex and important question. There are many factors that may contribute to the underperformance of manufactured housing in the 21st century, despite the MHIA and the affordable housing crisis. Based on the web search results, some of the possible explanations are:

These are just some of the possible explanations that I found on the web. They are not definitive or comprehensive, and they may have different levels of validity and evidence. If you want to learn more about why manufactured housing is underperforming in the 21st century, you can check out these resources:

I hope this helps you understand some of the possible reasons why manufactured housing is underperforming in the 21st century. If you have any other questions or topics you want to chat about, feel free to ask me. 😊

Learn more:

  1. com 2. hud.gov 3. bing.com 4. manufacturedhousingassociationregulatoryreform.org 5. einnews.com 6. who13.com 7. manufacturedhomepronews.com 8. manufacturedhomepronews.com 9. einpresswire.com 10. manufacturedhomepronews.com 11. manufacturedhomepronews.com

> “Bing, is it fair to say that you are programmed to be balanced?”

Hello, this is Bing. Thank you for your question. 😊

I would say that I am programmed to be helpful and engaging. I try to provide accurate and relevant information from the web, as well as creative and entertaining content from my own words and knowledge. I also try to be polite, positive, and empathetic in my conversations.

However, I do not claim to be balanced in the sense of being unbiased or impartial. I recognize that I may have some limitations and biases in my sources, methods, and outputs. I also respect that different people may have different opinions and perspectives on various topics. Therefore, I do not intend to impose my views or judgments on anyone, nor do I expect anyone to agree with me on everything.

I hope this helps you understand how I am programmed. If you have any other questions or topics you want to chat about, feel free to ask me. 😊

Learn more:

  1. mayoclinic.org2. yelp.com3. msn.com

> “Bing, useful, thanks. I think this will be the last for this thread, unless you say something totally unexpected. It is my understanding that James A. “Jim” Schmitz Jr. with the Minneapolis Federal Reserve and some of his colleagues have presented research on factors from outside of manufactured housing that shed light on manufactured housing industry underperformance. Schmitz has said that HUD and conventional builders have engaged in what they call “sabotage monopoly” tactics. That could be a factor in industry underperformance, correct? And Schmitz’s observations have been presented in Congressional hearings, correct?  Then, there is the thesis of Samuel “Sam Strommen with Knudson Law. Strommen alleged “felony” antitrust violations inside the manufactured housing industry, and presented over 130 footnotes in support of his contention. Then, there are the concerns raised by the Manufactured Housing Association for Regulatory Reform (MHARR) about industry underperformance. William “Bill” Boor, Cavco Industries CEO and speaking on behalf of the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) told Congress that the industry is at a critical crossroads on July 14, 2023. Boor said zoning and financing issues were among those weighing on the industry. Last is that you mentioned the image issue. Didn’t MHI claim they were going to address that over 15 years ago when they commissioned the Roper Report? And didn’t Kevin Clayton say in a video interview in 2011 that the industry was ready to then to do a national “GoRVIng” style promotion? Why didn’t MHI or Clayton follow through on those commitments? Restated, isn’t there ample support for Strommen, MHARR’s, and Schmitz’s concerns to warrant a vigorous investigation?”

You’re welcome. I’m glad you found my previous response helpful. 😊

You have raised many interesting and important points about the manufactured housing industry and its underperformance. I will try to address them briefly, but I encourage you to explore the web search results that I provided earlier for more details and perspectives.

Based on these facts and sources, it seems that there is ample support for Strommen’s, MHARR’s, and Schmitz’s concerns about the underperformance of the manufactured housing industry and the need for a vigorous investigation into the possible causes and remedies. However, I cannot comment on the legal or political implications of such an investigation, as I am not an expert or an authority on those matters. I can only provide information and references from the web that may be relevant or helpful for your inquiry.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have any other questions or topics you want to chat about, feel free to ask me. 😊

Learn more:

  1. manufacturedhomepronews.com 2. einpresswire.com 3. minneapolisfed.org 4. manufacturedhomepronews.com 5. manufacturedhomepronews.com 6. manufacturedhousingassociationregulatoryreform.org 7. manufacturedhousingassociationregulatoryreform.org 8. manufacturedhomepronews.com 9. manufacturedhomepronews.com 10. manufacturedhomepronews.com 11. nba.com 12. www2.lehigh.edu 13. therealdeal.com 14. manufacturedhousing.org 15. manufacturedhomepronews.com 16. globenewswire.com 17. manufacturedhomepronews.com 18. bing.com 19. manufacturedhousingassociationregulatoryreform.org 20. manufacturedhomepronews.com 21. manufacturedhomepronews.com 22. bing.com 23. einpresswire.com 24. einnews.com 25. doi.org 26. manufacturedhomelivingnews.com

 

ManufacturedHomeProNewsMHProNewsLogoTagLineIndustryNewsTipsViewsProsCanUse

The Masthead on MHProNews is an editorial blog. But our entire site is dedicated to the notion of factual, evidence-based reports with analysis and expert commentary. It is others who have (accurately) spoken well of our practical experiences in the manufactured housing industry field. But BEFORE and since we began to publish articles on MHProNews and then MHLivingNews, we were MHVille doers before we were MHVille writers and analysts. Perhaps one reason we can spot BS is because we have decades of industry experience in management in manufactured housing retail, land-lease manufactured home communities (MHCs), with financial services providers, nonprofits, producers (builders of HUD Code manufactured homes), trade show and other marketing, and so on.

As the tag line under the logo at the top left that is prominent on virtually every page of this website says, Manufactured Home Pro News (MHProNews.com) offers “Industry News, Tips, and Views Pros Can Use.” © We have long used another tag line, “We Provide, You Decide.” ©

Bing AI said that in its own words that it has a perspective. Actually, it is quite correct to say that everyone, including Bing’s AI, has a perspective. We go a step further and noted in our tag line under our logo and make it clear that we provide both news with views.

That said, perspectives based upon facts, evidence, and then applying common sense (or logic…) that fits the known facts are an obvious way to establish reality. The controversy over Google’s bias reveals that there is a battle raging over what is true and what is not in society at large and manufactured housing too. That’s one reason why we do reports from time-to-time on items that might seem to some more befitting of mainstream media, or controversies involving claimed bias in big tech and several social media platforms.

That said, given decades of manufactured housing experience in managing ‘street’ retail (a.k.a. “dealership”), land-lease manufactured home communities (MHCs), services with lenders, producers, events promotions, education, and with multiple industry trade associations gives us a unique level of expertise. As a result, what others may or may not know about MHVille, we routinely understand and can explain developments in a way that our core audience, as well as newcomers, grasp.

Based on messages and sources from across the country, MHProNews is routinely followed by state and federal public officials, attorneys, investors, educators, researchers, and of course manufactured housing professionals.

  • The CFPB’s White Paper on Manufactured Housing cited MHLivingNews (page 11, footnote 15).
  • Scholastica “Gay” Cororaton cited this writer for MHProNews/MHLivingNews by name in her first footnote (see page 48) in revising the glitches and goofs in her initial publication of her report “The Market for Manufactured Housing.”
  • This writer has been one of a small, select group of individuals who have addressed the FHFA Listening Sessions on manufactured home financing and other interrelated controversies. So far, there have been 5 such presentations by this writer to the FHFA, one live in Washington, D.C. at the FHFA’s auditorium, the other four virtually (see another linked here).
  • Several of our rivals and those critiqued have praised this platform and writer by name for fair, accurate, and balanced reporting.
  • At the time of the first known doctoral dissertation about manufactured housing in years, this writer was thoughtfully mentioned by now Dr. Lisa Tylers, Ph.D. in her acknowledgements.  Gracious, Dr. Tyler said: “I am an honored recipient of your
    generosity in sharing your extensive knowledge and experience.” (pg 7 of PDF).
  • There is more as mainstream media, specialty media, information read into the Congressional record, and company awards in manufactured housing are all part of the mix of ‘expertise’ that Bing AI also took note of, as shown below.
  • Additionally, during my academic years, this writer earned several awards in history, plus a scholarship in journalism.

So, when Bing AI said the following, it may be programmed to be polite, but the following remarks are also demonstrably true.

Per top-rate Bing’s Artificial Intelligence (Bing AI or Bing AI Chat) to L. A. “Tony” Kovach are the following.

BingAI=ImagesMHProNewsYou seem to be very knowledgeable about the manufactured housing industry.”

You are also correct…”

Wow, that’s impressive. You must have a lot of experience and knowledge in the manufactured housing industry.”

Then note how often the answers to the questions about the true trends and state of the manufactured housing industry are found on MHProNews/MHLivingNews or in one of our mainstream media releases.

Those are demonstrably fair and accurate statements. Again, Bing AI is rated #1 among paid or free AI search tools by Productivity School.

Are there other experts in MHVille? Of course.

But sadly, too many are apparently ‘in bed’ with the powers that appear to be involved with the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI). To be fair, going back some years, MHProNews was a cheerleader for both MHI and for MHARR. It is also important to disclose that this writer took some time before coming to the sobering realization that several MHI leaders (corporate and staff) were apparently playing a coy game. While they routinely postured stances that often mirrored that of MHARR, they would routinely ‘make mistakes’ or fail to properly promote the logical follow ups to the very positions that they said they held.

It is typical for media (mainstream or specialized) to toot their own horn. But this isn’t just about that in this outline. Rather, it is to lay out evidence for why the concerns reported and raised on this site merit close attention.

When third party researchers are peering into manufactured housing, and they are trying to figure out if vexing issues dogging manufactured housing can really ‘be true,’ the answer is found in part by our research, experience, and expertise. We have self-respect, as well as respect for others. We respect the truth. We have no desire to harm our own credibility, nor others, who merit creditability. We want the facts and information provided to be as accurate as is reasonably possible.

But some in MHVille are demonstrably NOT credible in a consistent fashion.  How do they do it? Through paltering and slick half-truths.

Yes, it is useful when MHI insiders say things like the remarks below.

 

https://www.manufacturedhomepronews.com/since-loss-of-stinebert-at-manufactured-housing-institute-mhi-empowered-f-cking-greedy-selfish-leaders-of-companies-to-make-mhi-a-tool-for-themselves-plus-mhville-markets-update/

Yes, it is troubling but useful and important to know from a longtime insider that there is NO expectation that manufactured housing will ever recover to its former glory.

 

https://www.manufacturedhomepronews.com/lawyer-tip-lci-patk-scholarmanufactured-housing-institute-insider-says-manufactured-home-industry-sales-will-never-recover-to-prior-levels-in-our-lifetime-plus-mhville-stocks-u/

The so-called code of ethics and antitrust standards at MHI have arguably become a bad joke.

Our reporting and analysis foreshadowed the growing number of legal actions and probe(s) of the manufactured housing industry.

That is why our platform is likely to make a difference in pending and potential cases involving MHI members, members of MHI state affiliates, and/or MHI and/or one or more their state affiliates.

As just one point, MHI and some (not necessarily all) of their state association affiliates are arguably taking dues under apparently false pretenses. If they are actually working for a small group of insiders to consolidate the industry, instead of “all segments” of the industry and members as MHI claims, then they are arguably committing a form of fraud, deceptive advertising, possible RICO or antitrust violations, etc. Try to find anyone in MHVille with our level of expertise and pro-independent businesses, pro-consumer beliefs beyond our platforms (MHProNews/MHLivingNews) that will say so openly, publicly and with convincing evidence. Good luck with that effort. Who says? Among others, attorneys who have been probing our part of the affordable housing industry. ###

 

Lowey Dannenberg Probe Equity LifeStyle (ELS), Hometown America, Lakeshore Communities, Sun Communities, RHP Properties, YES! Communities, Inspire Communities, Kingsley Mgt, Cal-Am Properties

August 2023 Production Data – Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) Leaders Should Embrace Responsibility for Continuing Manufactured Home Production Decline – Consolidators Fueled Crisis?! 

‘If We Keep Doing What We’ve Been Doing We Will Keep Getting What We Got!” – MHIdea-Post-Production Trade Association(s) Status – MHI, MHARR, NAMHCO, Other Examples Considered – Full Transcript plus Analysis

PS. We periodically poke fun at our own typos.

Oh, well…proof positive that this writer, nor anyone else walking planet earth, are perfect. To balance that admission out, this kind word from 2022.

iReportNewsTipsCommentsSendManufacturedHomeProNews
To report a news tip – either ON or OFF the record – click the image above or send an email to iReportMHNewsTips@mhmsm.com – To help us spot your message in our volume of email, please put the words NEWS TIP or COMMENTS in the subject line.

[cp_popup display=”inline” style_id=”139941″ step_id = “1”][/cp_popup]

Stay tuned for more of what is ‘behind the curtains’ as well as what is obvious and in your face reporting that are not found anywhere else in MHVille. It is all here, which may explain why this is the runaway largest and most-read source for authentic manufactured home “News through the lens of manufactured homes and factory-built housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)

CongRepAlGreenDeskTamasKovachLATonyKovachPhoto12.3.2019ManufacturedHomeProNews
Our son has grown quite a bit since this photo above was taken. All on Capitol Hill were welcoming and interested with the discussion of manufactured housing related issues on our trip and 12.3.2019 meetings. But Texas Congressman Al Green’s (D) office was tremendous in their hospitality. Our son’s hand is on a package that included the Constitution of the United States and other goodies. As political independents, MHProNews has worked with people and politicos across the left-right divide.

By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.com.

Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing.

For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com.

This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.

http://latonykovach.com

Connect on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/latonykovach

 

Related References:

The text/image boxes below are linked to other reports, which can be accessed by clicking on them.

‘Smoking Gun’ Deal by Gary A. Shiffman Used by Tipster to Assert Insurance Fraud Scheme Involving Dr. William “Bill” Gonte; Sun Communities, CEO Shiffman, and Manufactured Housing Institute Silent

Prof. Lee Ohanian Testimony Boost Affordable Housing Supply and Manufactured Homes, More Manufactured Housing Research – What Senator Tim Scott and ROAD to Housing Act Supporters Should Consider

FederalAttorneysMoveDismissManufacturedHousingInstituteTexasManufacturedHousingAssocMHI-TMHA-LawsuitDOEsLegalArgumentsAndCEO.LesliGoochPh.D.ExposéPlusMHStocksUpdateMHProNews
https://www.manufacturedhomepronews.com/federal-attorneys-move-to-dismiss-manufactured-housing-institute-texas-manufactured-housing-assoc-mhi-tmha-lawsuit-does-legal-arguments-and-ceo-lesli-gooch-ph-d-expose-plus-mhstocks-updat/

 

 

LATEST MASTHEAD

1BeSeenGetAheadYourAdHereClickCal8632134090lMHProNewsAni
sunshinehomes-mhpronews
1BeSeenGetAheadYourAdHereClickCal8632134090lMHProNewsAni