“A year after January 6 Capitol riot, hundreds face charges but questions remain, said CBS News on 1.5.2022. Some 19 paragraphs later, left-leaning the CBS report stated: “Thus far, no one has been charged with sedition — attempting to overthrow the government.” Just the News cut to a key point more quickly, opening their 1.5.2022 report by saying: “A year after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, the Justice Department has charged more than 700 people in connection with the incident while refusing to answer questions regarding whether federal agents were involved in instigating it.” WND’s headline points to a lack of transparency on why “feds” refuse to disclose “assets at Capitol riot” of January 5, 2021, by adding “Why is the [Biden] administration hiding more than 10,000 hours of surveillance tape?” For the historically minded, the deception by government officials in the ‘weapons of mass destruction’ (WMD) claims against Iraq used to justify the invasion of that country during the Bush 43 Administration (R) come to mind. But it is increasingly thought that the Gulf of Tonkin incident during the President Lydon Banes Johnson (D) administration was a smokescreen too. While using the federal intelligence and spy agencies, both Presidents Dwight D. Eisenhower (R) and John F. Kennedy (D) has serious misgivings about the power of those too. “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” said Senator Charles “Chuck” Schumer (D) to MSNBC. That barb by Sen. Schumer was 5 years ago. It was aimed at President Donald J. Trump (R) being “really dumb” for going after the intelligence community.
“He’s being really dumb to do this.” -Senator Schumer on Trump taunting US intelligence agencies https://t.co/QbGSmx9Xvp
— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) January 4, 2017
Did January 6, 2021 help prove Schumer to be correct? As right-leaning Breitbart reported on 1.5.2022, “Left goes for it: Launches plot to Win Midterms by Disqualifying GOP for ‘Insurrection’.” Meanwhile, “Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) asserted on Wednesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) shared blame for the riot that occurred on January 6 at the U.S. Capitol.”
Provided by the WND Newscenter to MHProNews is the following report that pulls together more facts and insights surrounding the controversy of January 6, 2020 – which has had several apparent side effects, including drawing attention away from months of rioting by AntiFa and other leftists groups.
A year later, feds still refusing to disclose their assets at Capitol riot
‘Why is the administration hiding more than 10,000 hours of surveillance tape?’
By Bob Unruh
Published January 5, 2022.
It’s been a year since the riot at the U.S. Capitol, an episode of mostly vandalism that repeatedly has been portrayed by Democrats and the media as an “insurrection” against the government even though that criminal charge is conspicuously absent in the court cases involving some 700 defendants.
But the federal government at this point still is refusing to reveal what agents, informers or “assets” it had at the events, and what they were doing.
A report from Just the News noted that the question already has been raised in Congress, by Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., who wondered, “How many January 6th protesters were actually working for the federal government.”
Attorney General Merrick Garland can absolutely answer questions about whether Feds encouraged the January 6 crowd to breach the Capitol. pic.twitter.com/nSlD3qN7Rm
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) October 26, 2021
Massie’s question came during a recent House Judiciary Committee hearing at which a video compilation showed Ray Epps, an apparent Trump supporter, telling people on both Jan. 5 and Jan. 6 to “go into the Capitol.”
He’s met with chants of “Fed! Fed! Fed!” as the crowd suspects he is a federal agent. And critically, he hasn’t been charged with anything.
Just the News reported Massie asked Attorney General Merrick Garland during the committee hearing about the federal agents at the riot, and Garland declined to comment.
It also confirmed, in reporting backed by videos and images, there were others who worked in tandem with Epps, apparently to turn a peaceful rally into a riot.
Further, in a three-part documentary on the Capitol riot called “Patriot Purge,” Fox News host Tucker Carlson concluded growing evidence points to “incitement by federal agents” and the “intentional entrapment of American citizens.”
Julie Kelly, who has done investigative reporting on the Jan. 6 defendants for American Greatness, is among many who have pointed out that despite the repeated claims that Jan. 6 was an “armed insurrection” of “white supremacists,” not one person has been charged with carrying or using a firearm inside the Capitol building. The only person who used a firearm inside the Capitol, she noted, was the Capitol Police officer who shot and killed an unarmed female veteran, Ashley Babbitt.
And the FBI admitted it had not found evidence that Jan. 6 was the result of an organized plot to overturn the 2020 election, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.
When the Daily Mail tracked down Epps in Arizona at his Rocking R Farms, the report pointed out that Epps never entered the Capitol. But the video evidence confirms he urged people to do just that.
Revolver News further pointed out that Epps initially was on the FBI’s Most Wanted list for the events that day, but then suddenly, and mysteriously, was taken off the list.
WND reported when a U.S. Army veteran who faces 15 years in prison for his alleged role in the Jan. 6 riot said in Carlson’s “Patriot Purge” series an FBI informant he knew from his military service urged him to join the mob that broke into the U.S. Capitol.
Mark Ibrahim, a former Drug Enforcement Agency official, is accused by federal prosecutors of brandishing his duty weapon and badge to the Capitol grounds and climbing onto a monument to deliver a “monologue.” He’s been charged with making false statements to federal agents, entering restricted grounds with a firearm and injuring or climbing on a statue.
Also in Carlson’s series, J. Michael Waller, a senior analyst for strategy at the Center for Security Policy who infiltrated Soviet front organizations during the Cold War, described the day as “a political warfare operation.” He pointed to specific places where he saw “agent provocateurs” who attacked the Capitol with “a military-like precision,” goading members of the crowd to cause trouble. One person who fits the description of a provocateur is John Sullivan, who, as WND reported, was in the Capitol on Jan. 6, at the scene of the shooting death of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt. Sullivan was seen in a video leading a rally August 2020 in Washington calling for “revolution.” In a video by Sullivan showing him inside the Capitol, he can be heard declaring, “We did it!”
WND also reported that the federal government has cited in its prosecutions of Jan. 6 defendants other individuals doing the same things as the defendants.
Yet those other individuals haven’t been charged.
They have been identified repeatedly as “unindicated co-conspirators.”
Carlson pointed out the federal government likely has all the answers, but isn’t giving them up.
“Why is the administration hiding more than 10,000 hours of surveillance tape from the U.S. Capitol? What could possibly be the reason for that? Even as they call for more openness. We need to get to the bottom of it. They could release those tapes today, but they’re not. Why?” he wrote in a commentary.
“We ought to be asking those questions, urgently. Because as the attorney general reminded us, a lot depends on the answers. At least one news organization is. Revolver.news is a new site and turned out to be one of the last honest outlets on the internet. A new piece on the site suggests an answer to some of these questions. We know the government is hiding the identity of many law enforcement officers who were present at the capitol on January 6, not just the one who killed Ashli Babbitt. According to the government’s own court filings, those law enforcement officers participated in the riot. Sometimes in violent ways.
“We know that because, without fail, the government has thrown the book at most of the people who were in the Capitol on January 6. There was a nationwide dragnet to find them. Many of them are still in solitary confinement tonight. But, strangely, some people who participated in the riot haven’t been charged. Look at the documents. The government calls these people ‘unindicted co-conspirators.’ What does that mean? It means that in potentially every case, they’re FBI operatives,” he said.
“For example, one of those ‘unindicted co-conspirators’ is someone the government identifies only as ‘Person Two.’ According to those documents, ‘Person Two’ stayed in the same hotel room as an ‘insurrectionist’ named Thomas Caldwell, who’s alleged to be a member of the group called the Oath Keepers. ‘Person Two’ also ‘stormed the barricades’ at the Capitol on January 6, alongside Thomas Caldwell.
“The government’s indictments further indicate that Caldwell — who by the way is a 65-year-old man — was led to believe there would be a ‘quick reaction force’ also participating in January 6. That quick reaction force, Caldwell was told, would be led by someone called ‘Person Three’ — who had a hotel room and an accomplice,” Carlson documented.
“But wait. Here’s the interesting thing. ‘Person Two’ and ‘Person Three’ were organizers of the riot. The government knows who they are, but the government has not charged them. Why is that? You know why. They were almost certainly working for the FBI. So FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the Capitol on January 6, according to government documents. And those two are not alone.”
Just the News reported there are some 700 defendants in the cases developed by the federal government over that day. Charges in some 600 of the cases involve misdemeanors for entering restricted Capitol locations, or picketing and disorderly conduct.
Also, about 225 individuals have been accused of assaulting officers, sometimes with a weapon such as a flagpole. About 45 defendants were charged with the destruction of government property, Just the News reported, and during proceedings for at least three of them, the government said their crimes on the grounds of the Capitol amounted to “terrorism” even though no charge of terrorism was filed.
Several dozen are being accused of conspiracy and also have been accused of theft of government property.
“No one has been charged with sedition, which is attempting to overthrow the government, CBS News noted,” the report said.
More than 160 defendants have pleaded guilty, of whom over 85% admitted to nonviolent misdemeanor crimes, according to CBS News.
Four people died on Jan. 6, including Ashli Babbitt, who was shot by a Capitol Police officer inside the Capitol building, and three others who had separate medical emergencies. On Jan. 7, Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died after being sprayed with a chemical substance on Jan. 6, later collapsing, and ultimately dying from two strokes, the report said. ##
Additional Information, More MHProNews Analysis and Commentary
Newsmax’s Rob Schmitt: “Democrats are gearing up for their big chance at a hysterical, nonsensical display on the anniversary of their favorite day, January 6th.” That may be true, but it misses in that line what Schmitt himself said in his video that day. Namely, that some Republicans – for example, Representative Elizabeth Chaney (WY-R) – are as opposed to President Trump as are Democrats and their mutual deep pocket backers. As Rep. Adam Kinzinger’s (IL-R) website apparently proudly proclaims this quote: “As congressional Republicans brave enough to wage public war against Donald Trump, Adam Kinzinger of Illinois and Liz Cheney of Wyoming pretty much stand alone.” “Though we may disagree on long-term policy, there needs to be an uneasy alliance” said Kinzinger, speaking of an alliance with leftist Democrats against a populist Trump and his supporters.
It is this type of Kinzinger-Cheney charade in Washington, D.C. that is increasingly being unveiled. That is creating an opportunity for what The Association of Mature American Citizens (AMAC) – the conservative alternative to more left-leaning AARP – is calling a Great Realignment. That realignment, reasoned a writer for AMAC, is being evidence by GOP victories in normally Democratic districts and states that occurred in 2021. Kinzinger won’t be seeking reelection. Cheney is facing GOP primary opposition in 2022.
“I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive.” – Thomas Jefferson, Letter to James Madison, 1787.
The case can be made that the founding fathers, individuals like Thomas Jefferson who rebelled against the tyranny of the British Government in the American Revolution, were students of history and human nature. That’s not to say that the founders were perfect. The founders had strengths and weaknesses like any other individual, with the rarest of exceptions being recalled in the annual celebration of Christmas. But given their weaknesses, the founders faith and insights inspired them to establish a system of deliberately limited government.
Over time, a process of attempting to increase the size and scope of the federal government emerged. This took root in the 20th century. The money-powers tend to have influence over public officials, and periods of disruption against “the establishment” from populists periodically occurs. President Donald J. Trump was not a typical Republican. Candidate Trump tapped into the populist rumblings of millions who were against the establishment policies found in both major political parties. To
“I have no fear that the result of our experiment [in constitutionally limited government] will be that men may be trusted to govern themselves without a master,” wrote Thomas Jefferson in a letter to David Hartley, 1787. Perhaps the general public can be trusted with self-government. But the very purpose of government could be described as protecting the general public from oppression from without (invasion, other oppression by outside governments, pirates, criminal/terrorist organizations, etc.) but also protection against the criminals among the population.
Some criminals wear suits, dresses, and fine clothes, as Elizabeth’s Holmes recent federal conviction in the Theranos case reminds us. Holmes joins other apparently or convicted of criminal behavior corporate elitists who often gained de facto if not direct support from major political figures.
The challenge is to have government of, by and for the people instead of government for the elites that take advantage of the people that government is supposed to protect. The greater the power of government, the greater the risk that it becomes the tool of the power. That’s not a left-right issue in the traditional sense. More on this in the linked reports that follow.
January 6, said former Trump Administration official Kash Patel, former chief of staff to then-acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller, said today on Newsmax that January 6 is less on the minds of most Americans that the rising prices and other issues that directly impact their day to day lives. While the 45th President Trump has since cancelled this news conference planned for today, the video below has a clip of the actual words of the President on January 6, 2020. He encouraged his supporters to peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol. That’s hardly the call to riot, much less a call for an insurrection. But facts do not matter for those who benefit from the official narrative being spun by those who pull the political strings of many Democrats and some in the GOP too.
For those who benefit from the system’s status quo, it is to their benefit to persuade or fear monger enough voters to keep their puppets in power. Biden will be speaking today on this topic, as will others on both sides of the divisive and distracting issue. Will it be useful to Democrats and those who oppose the Trump or America First Agenda?
Those who broke the law that day, one year ago, have already been charged, as was noted above. But there remain unanswered questions, as left-leaning CBS and right leaning Newsmax both point out. Why did Nancy Pelosi and others in the Democratic leadership – as they had a role in that decision – decline getting National Guard in advance of January 6, as President Trump offered before that day’s events unfolded? Why are so many thousands of hours of video surveillance footage still not released? When will the identities of suspected federal agents in the crows, suspected and accused of being agent provocateurs be revealed?
What are federal officials hiding? Note that the official report from the Democratically dominated January 6 ‘investigation’ is planned for October, 2022. That’s an indicator that this is a political tool. Why was there such a press to get Trump removed? Was it due in part to his evolving antitrust and tariffs against China actions? Recall that numbers of corporate giants have deep ties with China. As Patel said today, Trump was the one winding down America’s forever wars. He didn’t start new wars, unlike predecessors on both sides of the two major party aisles.
The solution to this manipulation of information, key factors involving the economy, and politics?
A commonsense approach is to lawfully break up the big corporations and billionaires who manipulate the system to their own benefit, at great cost to the vast majority of everyday Americans. That is the potential that this currently dark period offers people of faith and good will who want to limit the power of the ruling elites. From the left and right are thoughtful voices that rebuke what’s occurring. This provides hope going into the 2022 midterms. This is the macro-environment that manufactured housing operates in. See how popular some of these reports are in the article linked below, about what your peers want to know.
Next up is our business daily recap of yesterday evening’s market report, related left-right headlines, and manufactured housing connected equities.
The Business Daily Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Market Updates. Plus, Market Moving Left (CNN) – Right (Newsmax) Headlines Snapshot. While the layout of this daily business report has been evolving over time, several elements of the basic concepts used previously are still the same. For instance. The headlines that follow below can be reviewed at a glance to save time while providing insights across the left-right media divide. Additionally, those headlines often provide clues as to possible ‘market-moving’ news items.
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – from the evening of 1.5.2022
- Bitcoin $100,000
- Gold Bitcoins are seen in the window of a Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange office on October 19, 2021 in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Prices have pulled back lately, but Goldman Sachs predicts a new all-time high
- Two more major financial companies urge workers to stay at home
- First on CNN: Bank of America’s plan to get workers boosted: $100 donations for hunger relief
- This key jobs report for December just dwarfed expectations
- US becomes world’s biggest exporter of liquified natural gas
- Stellantis, Jeep’s parent company, is teaming up with Amazon
- Chrysler shows off an EV concept and a future for the brand
- Nikola drops $2 billion patent infringement suit against Tesla
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams to big banks: We need you back in the office
- Here’s who to blame for airlines’ cancellation chaos
- Warren, Jayapal blast Google over efforts to ‘bully’ top DOJ antitrust official
- How to get in on the real estate boom without actually buying a house
- Covid rapid test prices are going up
- Mercedes warns 800,000 drivers of potential fire risk
- Analysis: What Hannity’s newly unveiled texts reveal about him
- GM unveils electric Chevrolet Silverado with 400 miles of range
- The Callisto demonstration payload is a partnership between Lockheed Martin, Amazon and Cisco. The Callisto technology demonstration will be integrated into NASA's Orion spacecraft for the Artemis I uncrewed mission to the Moon. Callisto uses Amazon Alexa and Webex by Cisco to test and demonstrate commercial technology for deep space voice, video and whiteboarding communications.
- NASA’s first Artemis moon mission will have a virtual astronaut: Amazon’s Alexa
- Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes, center, and her family leave the Robert F. Peckham Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse after the jury found her guilty on four counts in San Jose, Calif., on Monday, Jan. 3, 2022. Holmes was found guilty of four counts of defrauding investors, each carrying a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.
- What’s next for Elizabeth Holmes?
- THE YEAR THAT WAS
- These are some of the biggest tech fails of 2021
- It was the year of space tourism
- It was the revolutionary year in pickup trucks
- The Port of Los Angeles traffic set a record
- Here’s what people Googled in 2021
- Trump supporters clash with police and security forces as people try to storm the US Capitol on January 6, 2021 in Washington, DC.
- The biggest news story of 2021? Our imperiled democracy
- We can’t afford to let Build Back Better fail
- The reason ‘SNL’ is so hilarious again? Less Trump
- 3 jobs trends to look out for in 2022
- Business leaders must step up to help people and the planet
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax – evening of 1.5.2022
- DeSantis: ‘Have to Be Honest,’ Vaxes Don’t Stop Omicron Spread
- Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis earlier this week said COVID-19 vaccines are not preventing omicron infections and pushed for more monoclonal antibody treatments, “It didn’t stop it,” he said of vaccines. “It doesn’t provide sterilizing immunity, and I think that you just have to be honest with people about that.” [Full Story]
- 6: One Year Later
- Greene: Dems Out to ‘Brainwash the Public’ About Jan. 6
- Greene: Dems Out to ‘Brainwash the Public’ About Jan. 6
- 6 Committee Mulls Prime-time Hearings
- Newsmax to Air ‘Day of Outrage’ for Jan. 6 Anniversary
- 6 Committee Wants to Talk to Sean Hannity
- Trump Cancels His Jan. 6 News Conference
- Poll: 68% Say 1/6 a ‘Harbinger of Increasing Political Violence’
- McCarthy: Dems Using Jan. 6 Event to ‘Divide’ Country
- Biden, Harris To Speak at Capitol on Jan. 6 Anniversary
- More Jan. 6: One Year Later
- Newsmax TV
- Greg Murphy: Biden ‘Out of Touch’ With Vaccine Comments
- Greg Murphy: Biden ‘Out of Touch’ With Vaccine Comments | video
- Hice: Dems ‘Will Do Anything to Push Their Agenda Forward’ | video
- Babin: Biden Has ‘No Authority’ to Mandate Guard’s Shots | video
- Waltz: Biden’s Weakness on Ukraine Could ‘Invite Aggression’ | video
- Marjorie Taylor Greene: Twitter Has ‘No Authority’ Over Government | video
- Rand Paul: Narrative of GOP Voter Suppression ‘a Pack of Lies’ | video
- More Newsmax TV
- Oldest US WWII Vet, Lawrence Brooks, Dies at 112
- Lawrence N. Brooks, the oldest World War II veteran in the U.S. – and believed to be the oldest man in the country – died on Wednesday at the age of 112.His death was announced by the National WWII Museum and confirmed by his daughter.Most African-Americans serving in the…… [Full Story]
- NYC Hit With Lawsuit Over Vaccine Mandate
- A class-action lawsuit brought by a Staten Island real estate broker [Full Story]
- Mayo Clinic Fires 700 Employees Who Haven’t Been Vaccinated
- US Lawmakers Weigh New COVID-19 Stimulus Funding
- Chicago Cancels Classes After Union Backs Remote Learning
- Biden Admin Not Planning to Include COVID Booster Shots in Definition of ‘Fully Vaccinated’
- Florida Surgeon General Defies CDC, Discourages COVID Tests for Children
- DeSantis: ‘Have to Be Honest,’ Vaccinations Not Stopping Omicron Spread
- France Allows Some COVID-19-Infected Medics to Keep Working
- France is allowing health care workers who are infected with the [Full Story]
- Gorka Sues to Block Jan. 6 Subpoena of Phone Records
- The Jan. 6 Select Committee is seeking to subpoena the phone records [Full Story]
- Source: Ex-Trump Press Secretary Grisham to Meet With Jan. 6 Committee
- Donald Trump’s former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham [Full Story]
- 12 Ways Elections Would Change if Democrats’ ‘Voting Rights’ Bill Passes
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., is using this week’s [Full Story] | Platinum Article
- Georgia Governor Announces Push to Loosen Handgun Rules
- Facing an unusual challenge from fellow Republicans in his bid for a [Full Story]
- Fed Says it May Hike Rates, Reduce Balance Sheet Quickly
- Federal Reserve officials said last month that the U.S. labor market [Full Story]
- Tinnitus (Ear Ringing)? Do This Immediately to End It! (Watch)
- Health Truth Finder
- USA Today Poll: GOP Loses Lead in Generic Congressional Ballot
- Republicans have lost their lead on a generic congressional ballot [Full Story]
- House Committees Launch COVID Origins Inquiry for Whistleblowers
- A Congressional effort into the origins of COVID-19 may be getting [Full Story]
- NASCAR Refuses ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ Cryptocurrency Sponsor
- NASCAR will not allow Xfinity Series driver Brandon Brown’s sponsor [Full Story]
- Having Pets Not Kids Robs us of ‘Humanity’: Pope
- Pope Francis risked the ire of the world’s childless dog and cat [Full Story]
- Homeowners Born Before 1985 Get $3,708 Benefit in January (You Must Apply)
- Finance Daily
- Judge Dismisses Nirvana ‘Nevermind’ Child Pornography Suit
- A judge has dismissed a lawsuit accusing Nirvana and Geffen Records [Full Story]
- Twitter Team Reviewing Harmful Content Related To Capitol Attack Riles Conservative Critics
- Twitter has created a team to review the site for harmful content [Full Story]
- 13 Dead, Including 7 Children, in Philadelphia House Fire
- A large house fire in Philadelphia early Wednesday killed 13 people, [Full Story]
- 6 Committee Mulls Prime-Time Hearings
- The House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack is [Full Story]
- Pentagon Weighs Options After Court Blocks Enforcement of Vaccine Mandate
- Department of Defense officials are considering what their next step [Full Story]
- Kazakhstan Government Resigns After Protesters Set Fire to Former Capital
- Protesters stormed public buildings in Almaty, Kazakhstan’s biggest [Full Story]
- Mayo Clinic Fires 700 Employees Who Haven’t Been Vaccinated
- Mayo Clinic is dismissing about 700 workers for failing to comply [Full Story]
- New Manhattan DA Stops Seeking Prison Sentences for Most Crimes
- Manhattan’s new district attorney Alvin Bragg has announced a new [Full Story]
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro Is Released From Hospital After 2 Days
- Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro was discharged from a hospital [Full Story]
- North Carolina Trooper Kills Brother While Responding to His Call for Backup
- A North Carolina state trooper has died after his brother, who was [Full Story]
- Pfizer, BioNTech Developing mRNA-based Shingles Vaccine
- Pfizer Inc and Germany’s BioNTech SE will develop an mRNA-based [Full Story]
- US Private Payrolls Beat Expectations in December: ADP
- S. private payrolls increased more than expected in December, [Full Story]
- Axios Poll: Fewer Think Biden Won; Majority Expect Another Capitol Attack
- A majority of Americans say they expect a repeat of last year’s Jan. [Full Story]
- Some Ghislaine Maxwell Jurors Initially Doubted Accusers, Juror Says
- During jury deliberations after the trial of British socialite [Full Story]
- Virginia Officials Defend Response to Snowy Gridlock on I-95
- A winter storm that started as rain – meaning roads couldn’t be [Full Story]
- North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile, in 1st Test in 2 Months
- North Korea fired a ballistic missile into the sea on Wednesday, the [Full Story]
- Governor to Pardon Plessy, of ‘Separate but Equal’ Ruling
- Louisiana’s governor is slated to posthumously pardon Homer Plessy on [Full Story]
- Whitmer Isolated at Home; Husband Positive for COVID
- Gretchen Whitmer, D-Mich., was isolated from her husband in [Full Story]
- Biden Administration Announces New Gun Storage Rule
- In response to a school shooting in Michigan last year, the Biden [Full Story]
- Why People with Breathing Problems Are Ditching Their Inhalers for This
- Fed Says it May Hike Rates, Reduce Balance Sheet Quickly
- Federal Reserve officials said last month that the U.S. labor market was “very tight” and might need the U.S. central bank not just to raise interest rates sooner than expected but also reduce its overall asset holdings to tame high inflation…. [Full Story]
- Americans Fed up with Robocalls; Complaints Jump 25 Percent
- Grammys Postpone Ceremony, Citing Omicron Variant Risks
- Sundance Cancels In-person Film Festival Due to Virus Surge
- Norwegian Cruise Cancels Several Sailings as Omicron Cases Surge
- More Finance
- CDC Recommends Shortening Interval for Pfizer Booster Dose to 5 Months
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Tuesday recommended shortening the interval between Pfizer-BioNTech’s second COVID-19 vaccine dose and the booster shot to five months from six. The move follows the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s decision on…… [Full Story]
- American Medical Association Says CDC Isolation Guidance ‘Confusing’
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Tea
- Biden Admin Not Planning to Include COVID Booster Shots in Definition of ‘Fully Vaccinated’
- How to Know if You Have a Cold, Flu or COVID-19
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12th year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship along with numerous awards in history. There have been several awards and honors and also recognition in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.