Just when you thought it was safe for Cavco Industries (CVCO) shareholders to go back into the water again, Levi & Korsinsky, LLP have announced yet another investigation into the issues that became known on November 8, 2018. On a day when the markets broadly rose, that will be our spotlighted feature for this evening.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline report is found further below, after the newsmaker bullets and major indexes closing tickers.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets. Headlines – at home and abroad – often move the markets. So, this is an example of “News through the lens of manufactured homes, and factory-built housing.” ©
Part of this unique evening feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – which saves busy readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
This is an exclusive evening or nightly example of MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” © It is fascinating to see just how similar, and different, these two lists of headlines can be.
Want to know more about the left-right media divide from third party research? ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-center-right’ media chart, please click here.
- Investors are on edge
- Thanks to trade war and recession concerns, investors are the most bearish since 2008 crisis
- Trump went on a Twitter rant about European markets. Here’s what it all means
- The dollar has never been so popular. So why is interest in the yuan and euro growing?
- Google investing $1 billion to fight Bay Area housing crisis
- Facebook is soaring, but this investor is concerned it has too much power
- We can’t rely on national governments to save failing communities
- Beyond Meat went public at $25. It’s now trading around $200
- Europe just gave the dollar a boost. Here’s why Trump hates it
- J. Abrams close to striking production deal with WarnerMedia
- Alex Jones hit with sanctions by judge in Sandy Hook lawsuit
- Google is finally getting an Android version of iMessage. It’s called Chat
- Boeing finds the first buyer for a 737 Max since its grounding in mid-March
- Planters Peanuts is rolling out a sneaker. Yes, really
- Inside Shake Shack’s unusual global strategy
- Why Shake Shack is testing out a four day work week
- Jamba Juice is dropping ‘juice’ from its name
- Taco Bell will open 600 restaurants in India
- Dunkin’ bet on better breakfast. It’s paying off
- Making an old home healthier for you and the environment
- Silicon Valley’s real estate market is finally cooling off. Sort of
- The right way to invest in real estate
- The secret market of private real estate listings
- When $30,000 property taxes hit a little harder
- Future Toyotas will automatically turn off
- What China’s tech bonanza says about the future of autos
- Carmakers are taking keyless entry to the next level
- VW is creating an electric future. This is what it looks like
- Fly inside Uber’s new air taxi cabin
- Tesla under pressure as rivals prepare to launch new electric models
- Stocks get Trump-China, ECB bump ahead of Fed decision
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: Here’s everything we know so far
- Winklevoss twins on Facebook’s Libra cryptocurrency: ‘We need to be frenemies’
- Will the Fed cut interest rates during its meeting this week?
- These colleges have the highest employment rate after graduating
- Microsoft Windows vulnerable to ‘wormable’ BlueKeep malware, feds warn
- Redskins deny owner Dan Snyder sailed $180M yacht to Cannes to find new stadium sponsor
- Trump, Chinese President Xi Jinping to meet at G-20 summit, president says
- World’s best airlines for 2019 named at Paris Air Show
- Shanahan withdraws from consideration to be US defense secretary
- Google promises $1B investment toward housing in San Francisco Bay Area
- US Open Champion Gary Woodland says there’s a good reason to live in Florida
- World’s population expected to swell to 10.9B by 2100, but then grind to halt: report
- Red Robin, White Castle report Impossible Burger shortages as Impossible Foods struggles to meet demand
- The most expensive lease in the US will cost you $1.5M per month
- Are you considered middle class? Here’s 1 factor beside salary that determines your status
- Varney: When it comes to money, America makes it rain
- Iran, China trade and Fed watch: ‘Will they or won’t they’ cut?
- Drowning in debt vs. government shutdown: Which would you prefer?
- The strength of the US economy
- Gary Woodland on the tax implications of his U.S. Open win in California
- Men in US could outlive retirement savings by 8 years, women by 11 years: WEF
- Tesla under pressure as rivals prepare to launch new electric models
- BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi and others are all beefing up their electric offerings in a new challenge to Tesla.
Today’s markets and stocks snapshot, at the closing bell…
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Via a press release to the Daily Business News on MHProNews:
EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of an Investigation Involving Possible Securities Fraud Violations by Certain Officers and Directors of Cavco Industries, Inc.
NEW YORK, June 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of Cavco Industries, Inc. (“Cavco” or “the Company”) (CVCO) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws.
On November 8, 2018, in a Form 10-Q filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Cavco announced that it had previously received a subpoena from the SEC’s Division of Enforcement requesting certain documents. According to the Company, this subpoena was received on August 20, 2018. Cavco also announced that on October 1, 2018, its former Chairman, President and CEO also received a subpoena. To obtain additional information…
or contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, California, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm’s attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph E. Levi, Esq.
55 Broadway, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10006
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Fax: (212) 363-7171
Cavco has been taking steps to shore up their bona fides with investors.
A sampling of related reports on this often revisited, seemingly ongoing issue are linked below. Type “Cavco Industries” and/or “Joe Stegmayer” into our search box and you will find more.
Yahoo Finance Closing Ticker for MHProNews…
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis and commentary.)
(Image credits and information are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.