Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
“The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away to a better place, free from physical pain and hostility. His honor, courage, strength, and loyalty will never be replaced. Rush was a patriot, a defender of Liberty, and someone who believed in all of the greatness our Country stands for. Rush was a friend to myself and millions of Americans — a guiding light with the ability to see the truth and paint vivid pictures over the airwaves. Melania and I express our deepest condolences to his wonderful wife, Kathryn, his family, and all of his dedicated fans. He will be missed greatly.”
On Fox News today, POTUS Trump reacts to Rush Limbaugh’s death: ‘He is a legend’.
There were several clues recently that Rush was not going to make it with his battle with cancer that took him at the age of 70. So, in anticipation of his death, MHProNews posted this very popular item which includes video from his early days, quotable quotes, and more. Remembering Rush Limbaugh.
The death of Rush brought tears to the eyes of millions. He will be cherished and missed. May he rest in peace.
Our featured focus tonight – found further below – is a new topic that Rush would have tackled. COVID19, Mark Zuckerberg and a surprising undercover video leaked to Project Veritas, which Rush liked to feature.
For our growing numbers of new readers, a few quick evening/nightly market report insights.
- Every business evening, MHProNews provides a bullet list of left-right news headlines from CNN and in a matter of moments, savvy professionals can see at a glance news headlines and views across the political spectrum.
- This is a time saving and insightful way to quickly grab insights from across the left-right divide for those who are hooked on this market-nightly feature.
- Our featured focus follows the quotable quotes, periodic political cartoons, those left-right headlines, and two of our three market summary graphics as reported at the closing bell.
- After the featured focus, are some recent/related report links and the third manufactured housing focused stock equities graphic. There are some additional items that include the free signup for the manufactured housing industry’s x2 weekly emailed news to the most-read trade publication in our profession:
On a day that saw mixed manufactured home connected equities today, with more that dropped than rose, let’s press ahead toward our other business-nightly features and tonight’s focus on the leaked Zuckerberg video.
Quotes That Shed Light – Industry, American, Social, National Issues…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business
- McDonald’s lawsuit
- The McDonald’s logo is displayed on the window of a McDonald’s restaurant on January 30, 2018 in San Francisco, California.
- A Black franchise owner alleges the company steered him toward less profitable restaurants in Black neighborhoods
- How China is devastating Australia’s billion dollar wine industry
- LIVE UPDATES Dow ends at fresh record high
- How Robinhood ended up in Washington’s crosshairs
- Sorry, America: China is now Europe’s biggest trading partner for goods
- What Warren Buffett sees in Chevron
- Warren Buffett sells JPMorgan Chase stock and buys Verizon
- The curious story behind the pandemic’s weirdest chart
- Maersk has found a way to clean up shipping but there’s a catch
- ‘Heartbreaking:’ 5 restaurant owners share what it was like to shut down
- Facebook to restrict sharing news in Australia
- Google Maps lets you pay for parking and transit without leaving the app
- Brianna Keilar joins ‘New Day,’ three anchors move to afternoons in CNN schedule revamp
- Your common tax questions, answered
- Radio personality Rush Limbaugh interacts with the audience before the start of a panel discussion
- Rush Limbaugh, conservative media icon, is dead at 70
- Radio personality Rush Limbaugh moderated a discussion sponsored by the Heritage Foundation titled and included members of the cast from the television show “24”
- Fight over Rush Limbaugh’s true legacy began immediately after his death
- Rush Limbaugh, conservative media icon, is dead at 70
- Smart scale baking. Amazon launches Kickstarter-style tool for new Alexa products
- Amazon just teased 3 new products. They may never hit the market
- Watch Trump’s Atlantic City casino implode
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax
- Rush Limbaugh, Talk Radio Legend, Dies of Lung Cancer at 70
- Conservative icon Rush Limbaugh, who single-handedly created the era of national political talk radio and had the most listened to program in U.S. history, died Wednesday of lung cancer a year after announcing his diagnosis with the disease. He was 70.
- Rush Limbaugh Passes
- Trump Remembers Rush Limbaugh as ‘Great Gentleman, a Great Man’
- Hannity Hails Limbaugh as Talk Radio Legend
- Read: Donald Trump ‘s Statement on Rush Limbaugh
- Karl Rove: Rush Limbaugh ‘Never Forgot Who He Was’
- President Bush: Rush ‘Was a Friend Throughout My Presidency’
- Pence: ‘There Will Never Be Another Rush Limbaugh’
- John Cylc: Goodbye, Old Friend
- Larry Kudlow: Rush Limbaugh ‘Changed the Whole Game’
- Tea Party Patriots Action ‘Deeply Saddened’ by Rush’s Death
- RNC Chairwoman: Rush Limbaugh Inspired Millions of Conservatives
- James Comer to Newsmax TV: Rush Limbaugh an Icon, Shared ‘Message of Truth’
- The Biden Presidency
- Israel’s Netanyahu Says He Held Phone Call With Biden
- Blinken: US to Pay $200 Million in WHO Obligations
- Pompeo: Biden Echoing ‘Chinese Propaganda’
- Pentagon Rethinking How to Array Forces to Focus on China
- Rick Perry: Texans Don’t Want Feds Controlling Power Grid
- Warner Seeks FBI, EPA Update on Florida Water Hack
- Biden Adviser: GOP Hurt by ‘Obstructionist’ Stance
- Biden Hopeful Pandemic Looks Different in a Year
- VP Harris Making Biden Presidential Calls
- Poll: Most Republicans Back Trump, Unfavorable Toward McConnell
- South Carolina House Passes Bill Banning Most Abortions
- The South Carolina House on Wednesday overwhelmingly passed a bill
- COVID-19 Bill Would Scale Up Ability to Spot Virus Mutations
- COVID-19 Deaths Seen Falling to Slowest Pace Since November
- White House to Send 13.5M Vaccine Doses a Week to States
- A. Web Services Company Helps Parler Return Online
- Democrats Can Force Progressive Policies Into Law via Budget Reconciliation
- US Charges North Korean Computer Programmers in Global Hacks
- The Justice Department has charged three North Korean computer
- 100M Americans Brace for More Brutal Winter Weather
- Obama Snub? Biden Never Entered Presidential Residence as VP
- US Faithful Mark Ash Wednesday, Celebrate Purim Socially Distanced
- Trump Statement Slams McConnell as ‘Hack’
- Graham: No Chance of GOP Winning Senate Without Trump
- Biden: ‘I’m Tired of Talking About Trump’
- Former NYT Reporter: Media Embracing ‘Cancel Culture’
- Former New York Times reporter-turned-novelist Alex Berenson is
- Lincoln Project Pioneer Reed Galen Tied to Dark Money
- US Retail Sales Surged 5.3 Percent in January, Most in 7 Months
- NY Fed: Pandemic Led to US Housing Boom, Reduced Credit Card Debt
- New York Sues Amazon Over Pandemic Worker Safety
- Ford Going Almost Fully Electric by End of Decade in Europe
- Google to Invest $75M in Coronavirus-Hit Small Businesses
- What Research Says About the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Many people are concerned about the safety and side effects of COVID-19 vaccines since they were developed in record time and there are no long-term studies to shed light on these issues.
- Study Finds What Causes Cold Sore Flare-Ups
- Heart Attack More Likely to Instantly Kill People Who Don’t Exercise
- Study: Seniors Who Get Little Sleep Have Increased Dementia Risk
- Ebola Outbreaks Could Threaten US
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Featured Focus –
Where Business, Politics and Investing Can Meet
Which is worse? To be brainwashed by repeated gaslighting? Or to blithely continue down a road that puts millions of Americans at greater risk?
Part of that gaslighting, say voices across the left-center-right divide, are those so-called tech titans. Mark Zuckerberg is one of them.
“I Share Some Caution on this [Vaccine] Because We Just Don’t Know the Long-Term Side Effects of Basically Modifying People’s DNA and RNA”
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) February 17, 2021
If there was no attempt to censor any form of discussion on COVID19 or mRNA vaccines, i think it would have made it easier to accept the merits or not of using mRNA in general.
— Mang Pedro Pascal (@25thBay) February 17, 2021
Zuckerberg’s Facebook owns Instagram. Instagram recently banned Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Would Zuck get censored by his own platform today for what he said in this leaked video?
Always keep it up, @JamesOKeefeIII! Sadly, for thoughtfully questioning the powers that be, even lifelong Democrat Robert F Kennedy Jr. has been banned from Facebook owned Instagram. https://t.co/vbyY1jtrFG @ChildrensHD #COVID19 @BillGates #QuestionAuthority #health #Safety
— ManufacturedHomes (@mhmsmcom) February 17, 2021
See the linked reports for more. The evening manufactured housing stocks at the closing bell today are shown further below the recent and linked reports.
Related, Recent, and Read Hot Reports
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Closing Equities Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12the year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…and Williams, who praised our accuracy and other services to manufactured housing for years, then said this.
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHLivingNews.com.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.