“If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” ― George S. Patton. It would be difficult for thinking people to deny how COVID19 has upended life in America and around the world. The impact caused by the handling of the declared COVID19 pandemic has disrupted our affordable housing profession, housing in general, and essentially every aspect of the U.S. economy. When ‘business as usual’ is no longer usual, that is a quintessential wake up call. While COVID and its handling have political implications, when this issue is properly understood based on facts and known evidence, this is not a ‘left vs. right’ issue. Because local, state, and national government has often reacted in previously unthinkable ways, few issues facing our industry and all other professions could be more important to understand. This is one reason why MHProNews, in conjunction with our MHLivingNews sister site, has periodically provided updates and research that is willing to challenge the ‘official’ narratives. As numbers of medical professionals, scientists, researchers, and others have questioned the official narratives for approaching two years, it would be journalistic neglect not to shed light on the compelling information sober minds have developed that stray from the orthodoxies that have led manufactured housing and all other aspects of our society into previously largely uncharted territory for most people. Thus this report, fact-check, analysis and commentary should raise awareness and pave the way toward protecting and recovering human rights that are supposed to be constitutionally protected from being lost.
This report will feature these segments.
- A) The Real Anthony “Tony” Fauci. What ‘behind the curtain’ research has revealed about Fauci’s background, financial ties to various parts of the economy and government tell us.
- B) A video documentary by Australian Sky News that recaps what is known about the development of what became the COVID19 pandemic. Keep in mind that the U.S. spends billions of dollars annually with the aim of preventing the type of pandemic that COVID19 was declared to be. The origins of the virus interrelate to the information developed in the report provided in part A.
- C) Why numbers of scientists are ‘baffled’ by the relatively low case counts for COVID19 in parts of sub-Saharan Africa. Nations with far lower public health budgets are doing much better than the U.S., Canada, or most of Europe.
- D) Why this information should be understood, shared widely, and then acted upon by asserting good laws and exercising wisely voting and other rights.
- E) Summing up: Keep in mind that paltering is a problem in evidence in manufactured housing, but also in the broader society. Not many will freely give away their rights. Those who seek to deprive others of their rights must trick, bully, use fear or other manipulative tactics in order to get what they desire. Note too that some key people cited, like John D. Rockefeller and William “Bill” Gates III have been described as monopolists. As Zig Ziglar, Albert Einstein, and others have observed, the first step in problem solving is understanding. With clarity of understanding based on facts and evidence – all grounded in timeless ethical values – comes the possibility for authentic solutions.
- F) Following the above segments of today’s report will be our Daily Business News left-right headline ‘market moving’ recaps along with market summary graphics that include manufactured housing connected equities performance for the day shown.
With that outline, let’s dive into insights from an interview and report by the best-selling author of “The Real Anthony Fauci.”
Part A) Provided by Mercola and used with permission is the following. Note the Twitter post below contains the video that was also posted on Dr. Joseph Mercola’s website.
Check out my interview on The Corbett Report on my new book “The Real Anthony Fauci.” And thanks to everyone who has helped make my book the #1 Best Seller on Amazon + beyond.https://t.co/Pbmi3Q28dA
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) November 24, 2021
Who’s the Real Anthony Fauci?
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked
December 07, 2021
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. describes the coalition of sinister forces — intelligence agencies, pharmaceutical companies, social media titans, medical bureaucracies, mainstream media and the military — that are using a health crisis to impose totalitarian control worldwide
- Anthony Fauci isn’t acting alone, but he’s become a prominent face of the medical cartel and medical technocracy that is wrapped up in obliterating constitutional rights globally
- Big Pharma’s infiltration of regulatory and public health agencies goes back more than 100 years to the creation of the Rockefeller Foundation in 1913, which took control of the U.S. medical school system
- Fauci controls a $6.1 billion budget that he distributes to colleges and universities to do drug research for various diseases, and another $1.7 billion that comes from the military to do bioweapons research
- Fauci’s NIAID conducted barbaric and illegal drug experiments on foster children; at least 85 children died as a result
- Waking up to Fauci’s façade is necessary to understand the orchestrated planned use of pandemics to clamp down totalitarian control
We’re facing the greatest battle of our lifetimes, possibly of all time, according to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in this riveting interview with James Corbett.1 I urge you to set aside 60 minutes to watch it in its entirety, as it succinctly sums up the coalition of sinister forces — intelligence agencies, pharmaceutical companies, social media titans, medical bureaucracies, mainstream media and the military — that are using a health crisis to impose totalitarian control worldwide.
You can find all of the details in Kennedy’s bestselling book, “The Real Anthony Fauci,” which contains more than 2,200 footnotes backing up its data. The truth is, Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) — part of the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) — isn’t acting alone.
But he’s become the prominent face of the medical cartel and medical technocracy that is wrapped up in obliterating constitutional rights globally. And, as an authoritative medical figure and trusted adviser to six presidents, Fauci’s words are treated as gospel, despite the atrocities he’s committed.
Regulatory Agencies Turned Into Pharmaceutical Companies
Because of financial entanglements between pharmaceutical companies and the agencies that regulate them, public health agencies in the U.S. have been turned into veritable pharmaceutical companies. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, for instance, receives 45% of its annual budget from Big Pharma, Kennedy explains.2
The NIH, meanwhile, owns thousands of pharmaceutical patents, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spends $4.9 billion a year out of its $12 billion budget buying and distributing vaccines. “It is the biggest vaccine company in the world,” Kennedy says. The NIH actually owns half the patent for Moderna’s COVID-19 injection, which means that if the shot is approved and/or mandated, it will make billions of dollars as a result.
“Tony Fauci was able to choose, to designate, four of his high-level employees who each get individual patent shares,” Kennedy explained. “They will collect $150,000 a year for life if the Moderna vaccine is approved, which it has been.”3 Fauci’s agency, the NIAID, in particular, no longer looks out for public health — and Fauci doesn’t either; his priority is pharmaceutical promotion.
How Rockefeller Took Control of the Medical School System
One of the important parts of Kennedy’s new book is exposing the connection of Fauci to Bill Gates and helping uncover how Gates patterned his strategy after Rockefeller. The information was so compelling that I had my team create the video above to put together the facts in the book into an easy-to-watch video so you can digest the material more easily.
Big Pharma’s infiltration of regulatory and public health agencies goes back more than 100 years to the creation of the Rockefeller Foundation in 1913. Just two years earlier, John Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company had been ruled an unreasonable monopoly and split into 34 companies, which became Exxon, Mobil, Chevron, Amoco, Marathon and others.
The breakup only served to increase Rockefeller’s wealth, however, and the foundation he created under his named was deemed “a menace to the future political and economic welfare of the nation.”
The Foundation, in partnership with Andrew Carnegie and educator Abraham Flexner, then set out to centralize U.S. medical schooling, orienting it to the “germ theory” of disease, which states that germs are solely responsible for disease and necessitates the use of pharmaceuticals to target said germs.
With that narrative in hand, Rockefeller financed the campaign to consolidate mainstream medicine, adopt the philosophies of the growing pharmaceutical industry and shutter its competition.
Rockefeller’s crusade caused the closure of more than half of U.S. medical schools, fostered public and press scorn for homeopathy, osteopathy, chiropractic, nutritional, holistic, functional, integrative and natural medicines, and led to the incarceration of many practicing physicians.
The full story, including how the Rockefeller Foundation imbued its philosophy, precepts and ideologies into the League of Nations Health Organization, which turned into the World Health Organization, can be found in “The Real Anthony Fauci.”
Chronic Diseases Skyrocket Under Fauci’s Lead
In 1984, when Fauci was appointed director of NIAID, 11.8% of Americans had a chronic disease. Contrast that to today, when 54% are now suffering from chronic illness.4 Fauci doesn’t talk about this public health failure — at least not publicly — but as Kennedy noted, it was Fauci’s job to figure out why autism, allergies and so many other diseases have increased, identify the toxins causing them and eliminate them.
“Fauci could have prevented the whole thing,” Kennedy noted, referring to the epidemic of chronic diseases now plaguing Americans, but instead of running a true public health agency he turned it into an incubator for pharmaceutical products. According to Kennedy, between 2009 and 2016, 240 new drug products were approved by the FDA, and all of them came from Fauci.
“He has a $6.1 billion budget that he distributes to colleges and universities to do drug research for various diseases,” Kennedy said. “He has another $1.7 billion that comes from the military to do bioweapons research, and that is why he had to do the gain of function … He was locked into that; 68% of his personal salary comes from doing military/bioweapons research that used to be called ‘dual use.’”5
Fauci Has Long Promoted Gain-of-Function Research
Dual use research is so named because it involves research on select agents and toxins that could either benefit society or destroy it, depending on whether or not it falls into the wrong hands. Fauci specifically spoke about dual use research of concern (DURC), which involves 15 potentially deadly pathogens like smallpox and Ebola virus, at a hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs at the U.S. Senate, held April 26, 2012.6
DURC involves seven categories of research experiments, according to the CDC, which includes gain of function (GOF) and which may enhance the harmful consequences of the agent or toxin, among others.7 Because GOF and DURC can be used to make pathogens more readily able to infect humans, they pose major biosecurity risks.
After the 2001 anthrax attacks, the CIA began pouring money into bioweapons research. The Pentagon was nervous about conducting such studies because it was prohibited, so cohorts funneled money to Fauci to do it, Kennedy said. Because he called it dual use “vaccine research,” it was allowed to continue.
Another moratorium was placed on U.S.-funded GOF research in October 2014, after a string of concerning events, including publication of controversial GOF studies and high-profile “incidents” at U.S. biocontainment laboratories, led to more than 300 scientists launching a petition calling for an end to GOF research.8
That moratorium was lifted in December 2017,9 but in the meantime Fauci continued his controversial research by funneling money to the Wuhan lab in China, partnering with Chinese military scientists, and teaching them how to take bat coronaviruses and make them transmissible to human beings.
“Fauci was giving them millions and millions of dollars,” Kennedy said, “but the biggest contributor was the CIA, and the Pentagon through DARPA.” The three were all working in tandem, teaching the Chinese how to weaponize bat viruses.
Fauci Experiments Killed at Least 85 Children
Fauci’s sordid past goes back to the AIDS crisis, which is now being used as a template for what’s happening during COVID-19, and the fabrication of past pandemics, including Zika virus, for the purpose of selling pharmaceuticals and advancing totalitarian control.
One of the most atrocious acts, however, included barbaric and illegal experiments that the NIAID conducted on children, testing pharmaceuticals. Fauci “got control of foster homes in seven states and turned pharmaceutical companies loose on these children,” Kennedy said.
“The children were tortured. They did not have legal representation, which is illegal. They did not have guardians. You cannot put a child into a clinical trial in this country without a legal guardian. And he made sure that those kids did not have guardians. They were literally tortured to death … many of the kids did not have HIV, they were just guinea pigs.
The children who refused or were noncompliant were sent to Columbia Hospital and had feeding tubes installed in them so the drug companies could administer the drugs even when the kids fought back. At least 85 of these kids died during the experiments.”10
A graveyard was found in Hawthorne, New York, with a pit covered by an Astroturf carpet that had hundreds of tiny coffins piled up with the bodies of these children inside, Kennedy said. “After New York, he took that roadshow to Africa and ended up killing many pregnant mothers and getting away with it.”
Using Fear to Disable Critical Thinking
Waking up to Fauci’s façade is necessary to understand the orchestrated planned use of pandemics to clamp down totalitarian control. One sign of the ensuing control is the deep involvement of intelligence agencies in the pandemic process, even though they’re not health agencies. Kennedy explains:11
“The intelligence agencies and health agencies have developed these extraordinary techniques for using fear to disable critical thinking. If you look at the whole rationale behind this pandemic, all of these rationales collapse.
Why are we mandating vaccines that don’t prevent transmission? What is the possible reason? That’s just one of many absurdities of what we’re doing today. But people who are subsumed in the orthodoxy, which is the product of orchestrated fear, misinformation and propaganda, need to be woken up.”
He references the now-infamous experiment conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram in 1962, during which he tested the limits of human obedience to authority. The Milgram experiment was conducted following the trial of Nazi Adolf Eichmann, who used the Nuremberg defense, or “befehl ist befehl,” which translates to “an order is an order.”
The Milgram experiment clearly showed that people would act against their own judgment and harm another person to extreme lengths simply because they were told to do so.12 What does this mean for the future, if people blindly obey and submit to totalitarian control? Kennedy said:13
“I think this is historical jeopardy to humanity that we’ve never seen before. You know, the black plague and WWII are arguably rivals for it. But I would argue that this is the worst thing that has ever happened to humanity because the essential ambition of the totalitarian state is to control, not just conduct, but self-expression and thought.
And for the first time in history, because of the technological revolution, the capacity for totalitarian forces to literally control every aspect of human expression and even human thought is now unprecedented.”
Waking Up to the Truth
In China, a vast array of facial recognition technology that claims to be able to read guilt on a person from a distance has reportedly already been deployed. “This is precrime,” Kennedy says, like the movie “Minority Report.” In such a technocratic world, however — unlike at any point in history — there’s nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide:14
“In Hitler’s time you could run for the border, and there were ways that a certain number of people were going to escape. They were going to regroup and there was opposition from other countries.
Today, we have this situation where the U.S. military and the CIA are conspiring with the Chinese CDC and military scientists, developing bioweapons together and conspiring to lie to the public … We have U.S. federal officials who are conspiring with Chinese military officials to hide truth from the American public.”
“I would say this is Armageddon,” Kennedy said. “This is the apocalyptical forces of ignorance and greed and totalitarianism. This is the final battle. We need to win this one,” and the first step to doing so is waking up to the truth. ##
– Sources and References
- 1 The Corbett Report, The Real Anthony Fauci November 19, 2021
- 2 The Corbett Report, The Real Anthony Fauci November 19, 2021, 7:18
- 3 The Corbett Report, The Real Anthony Fauci November 19, 2021, 8:31
- 4 The Corbett Report, The Real Anthony Fauci November 19, 2021, 10:00
- 5 The Corbett Report, The Real Anthony Fauci November 19, 2021, 13:00
- 6 GovInfo.gov Hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs at the U.S. Senate April 26, 2012
- 7, 9 U.S. CDC, Dual Use Research of Concern and Bird Flu: Questions & Answers
- 8 The Cambridge Working Group July 14, 2014
- 10 The Corbett Report, The Real Anthony Fauci November 19, 2021, 34:10
- 11 The Corbett Report, The Real Anthony Fauci November 19, 2021, 43:00
- 12 University of California, Milgram’s Experiment on Obedience to Authority
- 13 The Corbett Report, The Real Anthony Fauci November 19, 2021, 49:00
- 14 The Corbett Report, The Real Anthony Fauci November 19, 2021, 52:00##
B) Special Investigation: Sky News Australia What Really Happened in Wuhan
This next video has had over 8 million views in just a few weeks. While the entire video is quite well done and worth watching, around the 35 minute mark is information about the EcoHealth Alliance. Dr. Anthony “Tony” Fauci and the Gates Foundation have clear ties to this group. Several past and current public officials from the U.S., England, Australia, and China are among those interviewed.
C) From the Mercola website to MHProNews is the following report.
Scientists Mystified at How Sub-Saharan Africa Avoids COVID
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked
December 07, 2021
- Scientists appear stymied by the low number of infections and deaths in sub-Saharan Africa where the vaccination rate is less than 6%
- Africa has 17.46% of the world’s population and 3% of the COVID-19 global death toll while countries with better health care have higher death rates, including the Americas with 46% and Europe with 29%
- Nigeria, with the highest population, has had 3,000 deaths in 200 million people, which is what is recorded in the U.S. every two or three days. Yet, Nigeria has announced an all-out vaccination program to “prepare for the next wave”
- Factors that may have influenced the low infection and death rate are outdoor living that raises vitamin D levels, a younger population and access to medications and herbs used for other local conditions, but which are also known to reduce the severity of COVID
Whether or not lockdowns, shutdowns and other restrictive measures can work to lower the number of COVID-19 infections and deaths has been a topic of great debate since early 2020. As health experts look at global statistics, they have been stymied by the low rate of infection and death across the sub-Saharan African continent,1 compared to industrialized nations that used various lockdown procedures to contain the spread.
Across the world, countries have taken different approaches to address the spread of SARS-CoV-2. In one short documentary released by CAN films, they compare the COVID-19 outcomes in Scotland and Sweden.2 By March 2020,3 Scotland had implemented strict lockdowns and closed schools and other social venues. People were threatened with police fines if they went outside other than to exercise once a day, go to work or buy food.4
On the other hand, Sweden handled the pandemic differently than most of the globe and was initially vilified for looser restrictions and a lack of severe lockdown measures.5 In October 2020, TIME called the response a “disaster,”6 but data have shown that the death rate in Sweden was in line with other years.7 In other words, excess deaths that may have been attributed to COVID-19 were minimal.
Information compiled by CAN films showed the response in Sweden, which has nearly double the population of Scotland, had significantly less impact on the economy and health of their population, as well as nearly half the percentage of excess deaths as did Scotland.8 Scotland had three lockdowns, 64 school closures and a 54% increase in weight gain, while Sweden had no lockdowns, no school closures and zero weight gain.
Sub-Saharan African Continent Has Avoided COVID-19
Over the Thanksgiving 2021 break, media outlets broke the news of a new COVID-19 variant, dubbed Omicron, that was identified in South Africa.9 This variant is different in that doctors are reporting “unusual,” but mild symptoms, with fatigue being the most common complaint. In response, the rest of the world immediately instituted travel bans to and from South Africa.
Interestingly, the steps taken in Africa throughout the pandemic have varied depending on the country, yet the infection and death rate were relatively stable and low across the continent.10 Over the last year there have been reports of small areas in the world where the number of infections, deaths or case fatality rates have been significantly lower than the rest of the world.
For example,11 India’s Uttar Pradesh State reported a recovery rate of 98.6% and no further infections. On the other hand, the entire continent of Africa appears to have sidestepped the massive number of infections and deaths predicted for these poorly funded countries with overcrowded cities.
Early estimations were that millions would die when the pandemic swept across Africa. However, that scenario has not materialized. According to AP News,12 less than 6% of the continent is vaccinated and for months, the World Health Organization has called Africa “one of the least affected regions in the world.”13
In a busy crowded market outside Harare, AP News spoke with Nyasha Ndou, who carries a mask in his pocket. Hundreds of other people, mostly unmasked, were in the marketplace. Ndou explained the mask in his pocket:14
“COVID-19 is gone, when did you last hear of anyone who has died of COVID-19? The mask is to protect my pocket. The police demand bribes so I lose money if I don’t move around with a mask.”
According to data from WorldoMeter, the population of Africa15 makes up 17.46% of the world’s population16 Yet, AP News reports that the WHO data reveal deaths in Africa are 3% of the global total, while deaths in countries with better health care are much higher, such as 46% in the Americas and 29% in Europe.17
Nigeria has the highest population in Africa and the government has recorded just 3,000 deaths in the 200 million people who live in the country. In the U.S., AP News reports there are that many deaths every two or three days.18
Some Credit Early Lockdowns With Low Number of Infections
Across the world, countries and communities went into lockdown to supposedly help “flatten the curve” and slow the spread of the virus. Lesotho, the southernmost landlocked country in the world and surrounded by South Africa, locked down their country and their borders before a single person got sick.19
In March 2020, the country declared an emergency, closed the schools and went into a three-week lockdown. In early May, the lockdown was lifted, and the country recorded its first confirmed cases. The BBC reported in October 2020 that in a country of 2 million people they recorded 40 deaths in five months and approximately 1,700 cases.20
That number rose to 4,137 cases by January 2021 as citizens from South Africa were crossing the border during the holiday season.21 In addition to border crossings, the government had been releasing people early from quarantine over cost concerns.
However, experts believe thousands of people had crossed the border illegally because they were unable to afford to pay for their COVID-19 test.22 In response to the rising number of COVID-19 cases in January, the prime minister imposed a curfew on social venues such as bars and nightclubs at 8 pm.
While the quick action that some countries took to lock down their population may have slowed the spread of the virus in the early days, the SARS-CoV-2 is endemic. This means that it is in the environment and no amount of lockdown will eliminate the virus.
It also means that once lockdowns are opened again, the virus will continue to spread, just like flu and cold viruses. Countries like Lesotho that locked down early have experienced infections after the lockdown was lifted. The one advantage to flattening the curve and reducing the number of infections early in the pandemic was that doctors could have used the time to improve treatment protocols.
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko23 and the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance24 are two examples of physicians and physician groups that developed treatment protocols during 2020 that have proven to be successful25,26,27,28 and reduce the number of individuals with severe disease or long-haul symptoms.
Factors That May Influence the Infection Rate
There are several factors that may influence the infection rates in Africa. In the video above, Dr. John Campbell points to the dramatic reduction in COVID-19 cases in Japan that began in August, just 12 days after doctors were allowed to legally prescribe ivermectin to their patients.29
Using Google Translate,30 Campbell learned Dr. Haruo Ozaki, chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, had taken notice of the low number of infections and deaths in Africa where many use ivermectin prophylactically31 and as the core strategy to treat onchocerciasis,32 a parasitic disease also known as river blindness. More than 99% of people infected live in 31 African countries.
Other medications that are commonly available in Africa have also demonstrated effectiveness against COVID-19. For example, hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine have long been used in the treatment and prevention of malaria.33 Zelenko has published successful results using hydroxychloroquine against COVID-19.
Malaria is one of the leading causes of death in many developing nations in Africa. The illness is triggered by a parasite carried by an infected female mosquito34 and characterized by flu-like symptoms. Delays in treatment increase the severity of the illness and the risk of death. According to the WHO35 there were 219 million cases of malaria diagnosed in 2017 and 92% of those were in the African region.
Finally, Artemisia annua, also known as sweet wormwood, is an herb used in combination therapies to treat malaria.36 It was used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 2,000 years to treat fever. Today artemisinin, a metabolite of Artemisia, is the current therapeutic option for malaria. The plant has also been studied since the 2003 SARS outbreak for the treatment of coronaviruses, with good results.37,38
As the BBC39 points out, the average age in most African countries is much lower than in the rest of the world. Since many who have died are over the age of 80, and the median age in Africa is 19 years, infections are far less likely to result in death. Only 3% of the population is over age 65 as compared to 16.9% in North America40 and 19.2% in Europe.41
In addition, residential care facilities for the elderly are rare in most African countries.42 Weather may also play a part in who gets COVID: Early in the pandemic, researchers from the University of Maryland43,44 discovered there was a correlation between the spread of COVID-19 and temperature, humidity and latitude. They found the virus appears to spread better when humidity and temperatures drop.
In addition, temperate weather and sunny skies such as those you see in Africa increase the likelihood that a population will have optimal levels of vitamin D. Researchers have discovered that maintaining optimal levels of vitamin D reduces the potential for infection and lowers the risk of severe disease.45,46,47
How Does Vaccination in Sub-Saharan Africa Make Sense?
The low numbers of COVID-19 in the sub-Saharan African population continue despite a less than 6% vaccination rate. Meanwhile. Western nations’ vaccination rates are soaring, yet they struggle with rising infection and death rates. With statistics like this, why are Nigerian officials seemingly overlooking the country’s low numbers and health status by announcing they would be stepping up their immunization schedule, with hopes to give the shot to half the population before February.48
Put simply, their target is “herd immunity” in a population that is not suffering. Oyewale Tomori, is a virologist from Nigeria who sits on several WHO advisory groups. He believes the vaccination level does not need to be as high as it is in the West. Salim.
But Abdool Karim, an epidemiologist in South Africa who has advised the government in the past on COVID-19, disagrees. He is calling for an all-out vaccination program to “prepare for the next wave,”49 which negates what has happened in Africa in the last 20 months. He says, “Looking at what’s happening in Europe, the likelihood of more cases spilling over here is very high.”
So, as African countries which have had lower rates of infection and deaths since the start of the pandemic vaccinate more and more of their population, one can’t help but wonder: Once vaccination programs are underway, will the death rates climb as they have in other areas of the world where vaccination levels are high?50,51,52
And if they do, how will the “health experts” explain the sudden rising number of infections and deaths on a continent that has thus far avoided pandemic levels of COVID-19?
Sources and References
- 1, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 49 AP News, November 19, 2021
- 2 Bitchute, November 18, 2021
- 3 The Scottish Parliament, November 26, 2021, March 16-20, 2020
- 4 The Times, March 4, 2021
- 5 KOMO News, October 14, 2021
- 6 TIME October 14, 2020
- 7 medRxiv, 2020; doi.org/10.1101/2020.11.11.20229708
- 8 Bitchute, November 18, 2021 Min 1:25 & 1:59 & 2:25 & 3:23
- 9 The Epoch Times November 27, 2021
- 10 Quartz Africa, August 23, 2021
- 11 Christianity Daily, September 17, 2021
- 15 WorldoMeter, Africa Population
- 16 WorldoMeter, Current World Population
- 19, 20, 42 BBC, October 8, 2020
- 21, 22 The Guardian, January 8, 2021
- 23 Dr. Vladimir Zelenko
- 24 FLCCC
- 25 International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents 2020;56(6)
- 26 Yahoo! News, June 9, 2021
- 27 Journal of Medical Microbiology, 2020; doi.org/10.1099/jmm.0.001250
- 28 COVID-19 Early Treatment, Ivermectin
- 29 YouTube, November 23, 2021 Min 1:30
- 30 Tokyo Web, August 13, 2021
- 31 YouTube, November 23, 2021 Min 4:30
- 32 World Health Organization, Onchocerciasis
- 33 Pharmacology Therapeutics, 2020;216
- 34 World Atlas, Countries with the Highest Rates of Malaria
- 35 World Health Organization, Malaria
- 36 World Journal of Pharmacology, 2013;3(4)
- 37 Natural Product Insider, November 10, 2021
- 38 NutraIngredients, January 19, 2021
- 39 BBC, October 8, 2020 #3
- 40 Statistica, Share of Old Age Population in the U.S.
- 41 Eurostat, A Look at the Lives of the Elderly
- 43 JAMA Network Open, 2020;3(6)
- 44 Maryland Today, March 20, 2020
- 45 Endocrine Practice, 2021;27(5)
- 46 Risk Management and Healthcare Policy, 2021;14
- 47 Frontiers in Public Health, 2021;9(624559)
- 48 AP News, November 19, 2021, last 9 para
- 50 Planet Today, August 9, 2021
- 51 Becker’s Hospital Review, August 19, 2021
- 52 COVID-19 Data Science, October 20, 2021 ##
D and E) Additional Information, More MHProNews Analysis and Commentary
D) > Why this information should be widely shared.
It should be noted that censorship and misinformation do not take place in a vacuum. They are deliberate decisions made by intelligent people who have a masked or hidden agenda. If the agenda was favorable to the vast majority, there would not be a need to censor or deploy tactics of deception.
- It should go without saying that the antidote to lies is the truth.
- While the Patton quote at the top of this report makes a valid point in warning against ‘groupthink’ and what amounts to mass indoctrination, in a perfect world (and clearly, this world isn’t perfect) – if everyone were grounded in the absolute truth than lies, deception, and misinformation would not be an issue.
- But precisely because misinformation is common and is apparently being used as a cudgel to get and keep much of the population in line, it stands to reason that you and others can play a seemingly modest but important part by sharing sound information. The antidote to fallacy and fibs are facts, evidence, and the truth.
- MHProNews has curated and reported to our readers information that has stood the test of time since early on in the COVID19 pandemic. That point is made because those that come here are willing to challenge groupthink in its various forms. We do not publish something merely different, but rather we publish reports that routinely stand up to scrutiny and are often as useful months or even years later than when they were first published. By contrast, falsehoods and half-truths do not stand up to close examination.
- In a sense, some of what is noted above – while fresh and recent – are echoes of information first shared 12 to 18 months ago.
- To learn more about these issues, see the related reports linked below. Following those will be our Daily Business News left-right headlines and market summary graphics that include manufactured housing connected stocks. ##
The first report linked below was about 18 months ago. That and others have proven to be surprisingly accurate. The others in reverse order from more recent to older, but still relevant.
Next up is our business daily recap of yesterday evening’s market report, related left-right headlines, and manufactured housing connected equities.
The Business Daily Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Market Updates. Plus, Market Moving Left (CNN) – Right (Newsmax) Headlines Snapshot. While the layout of this daily business report has been evolving over time, several elements of the basic concepts used previously are still the same. For instance. The headlines that follow below can be reviewed at a glance to save time while providing insights across the left-right media divide. Additionally, those headlines often provide clues as to possible ‘market-moving’ news items.
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business – from the evening of 12.7.2021
- ‘A surreal moment’
- Fired employees share what it was like on that mass-firing Zoom
- com’s CEO just burnished his reputation as a bully
- 5 mistakes to avoid if you have to lay off employees remotely
- Wall Street extends rally
- American productivity fell by the largest amount since 1960
- 2022 is when investors will finally return to value stocks. Really
- There’s little reason for Robinhood investors to be merry
- Exclusive: Elizabeth Warren blasts Hertz for $2 billion stock buyback while jacking up rental car prices
- Elizabeth Holmes set to be grilled by prosecution again
- Kellogg workers reject tentative labor deal, vote to stay on strike
- American Airlines CEO, architect of merger trend that resulted in four major US airlines, is retiring
- Dubai is switching its work week to align with global markets
- China pumps $188 billion into the economy to counter real estate slump
- How chatbots are being used to train crisis counselors
- Analysis: Nunes’ decision to exit Congress for Trump’s social media venture signals where power lies in the conservative movement
- Content by LendingTree
- How To Reduce Your Monthly House Payment
- A customer pumps gas into his vehicle at a Shell station on November 22, 2021 in Miami, Florida.
- Finally some relief: Gasoline and natural gas prices are falling
- BAIKONUR, KAZAKHSTAN DECEMBER 7, 2021: Space tourist Yusaku Maezawa gives a thumbs up during a news conference ahead of the launch of the Soyuz MS-20 spacecraft carrying Roscosmos cosmonaut Alexander Misurkin and Japanese space tourists Yusaku Maezawa and Yozo Hirano to the International Space Station (ISS). The launch is scheduled for 8 December 2021 at 10:38 Moscow time.
- Yet another billionaire heads to space tonight
- Craig Wright arrives at the Federal Courthouse, Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2021, in Miami. Wright is in a civil trial with Ira Kleiman. Kleiman claims that his deceased brother David and Wright were co-creators of Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin’s self-proclaimed inventor wins trial over stash worth $54 billion
- Investing in crypto? What to know about new tax requirements
- Bitcoin’s plunge is another sign of market angst
- Bitmart says hackers took $150 million
- Forget cash. Pay me in bitcoin
- Coinstore enters India despite pending curbs on trade
- GOING PUBLIC
- A food deliveryman rides past a designated pick-up point of Chinese ride-hailing platform Didi Chuxing on December 3, 2021 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province of China.
- Didi’s delisting could spell the end for Chinese stocks on Wall Street
- OMG! LOL! BuzzFeed’s trading on the Nasdaq
- You could be waiting a while for the next hot IPO
- Grab plunges 21% after record debut
- Could the biggest SPAC deal on record reignite the Wall Street fad?
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax – evening of 12.7.2021
- The tongue-lashing came as House Democrats introduced legislation that would allow the Senate to raise the debt ceiling without having to overcome a filibuster. [Full Story]
- Newsmax TV
- Braun: ‘Dynamic’ With Russia, China Changed Under Biden | video
- Tenney: NYC Mayor a ‘Tyrant’ With ‘Last-Gasp’ Mandate | video
- Burchett: Putin the ‘Alpha Male’ in Talks With Biden | video
- Grimm Slams de Blasio Vaccine Mandate | video
- Keller: ‘Beijing Testing Biden Administration Every Day’ | video
- Sheriff Clarke: Justice Reforms Causing Police Deaths | video
- Chad Wolf: WH Will ‘Essentially Sabotage’ Remain in Mexico | video
- Cantor Fitzgerald CEO Lutnick: Rumble, Trump’s ‘Truth’ Platform Have Distribution Deal | video
- More Newsmax TV
- Congress Includes $300M for Ukraine, Addresses China in Massive Defense Bill
- S. lawmakers included efforts to push back against Russia and China in a massive annual defense bill released on Tuesday, proposing $300 million for Ukraine’s military and a statement of support for the defense of Taiwan.But they omitted a few measures that had had strong…… [Full Story]
- James Rosen Joins Newsmax as Chief White House Correspondent
- Newsmax announced today that veteran Washington reporter James Rosen [Full Story]
- Meadows: Trump ‘Put Off’ by Kavanaugh’s ‘I Liked Beer’
- Trump administration chief of staff Mark Meadows said he had to talk [Full Story]
- New Data Shows GSK-Vir Drug Works Against All Omicron Mutations
- British drugmaker GSK said on Tuesday its antibody-based COVID-19 [Full Story]
- EU Health Bodies Recommend Mix-and-Match of COVID-19 Vaccines
- WHO Europe: Vaccine Mandates ‘Absolute Last Resort’
- New York Mayor to Issue Private Employer Vaccination Mandate
- US Judge Blocks Biden COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Federal Contractors
- Every House Republican Backs Move to Nullify Business Vaccine Mandate
- Omicron Sets Back Airline Industry’s Recovery Hopes
- Amazon’s Prime, Ring and Other Apps Down for Thousands of Users
- Several Amazon.com Inc services including Prime Video and [Full Story]
- Dole’s Last Opinion Piece: Little Can Be Accomplished Without Cooperation
- The late Sen. Bob Dole, in a final opinion piece, spoke out against [Full Story]
- Bob Dole to Lie in State at Capitol as Nation Honors Senator
- John Gizzi Remembers Bob Dole
- Bob Dole’s War Wounds, Political Defeats: ‘Picture of a Full Life’
- Facts About the Late Former Senator Bob Dole
- The Humor of the Late Senator Bob Dole
- Memorable Moments From Bob Dole’s Life and Political Career
- Apple’s Tim Cook Reportedly Signed $275B Deal With Chinese Officials
- Apple Inc. Chief Executive Tim Cook signed an agreement with Chinese [Full Story]
- Vatican Preps for Conclave as ‘Pope Is Dying’
- In the past few days, I have spoken to the secretary of one of the [Full Story] | Platinum Article
- Omicron Sets Back Airline Industry’s Recovery Hopes
- New travel restrictions prompted by the Omicron coronavirus variant [Full Story]
- Putin Demands Security Guarantees From Biden to Curb NATO Expansion
- Russian President Vladimir Putin presented U.S. President Joe Biden [Full Story]
- Bannon Contempt Trial to Begin July 18; DOJ Will Seek to Thwart Defense Strategy
- The Department of Justice will try to block Steve Bannon from using [Full Story]
- Trump: GOP Needs to Wage ‘War’ Over Biden’s $2T Social Spending Plan
- Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday lashed out at Senate [Full Story]
- Amazon’s Prime, Ring and Other Apps Down for Thousands of Users
- Several Amazon.com Inc services including Prime Video, its namesake [Full Story]
- McConnell Pushing New Debt Limit Strategy
- House Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., is pushing a new [Full Story]
- California Democrats Silent After AOC Doubts Smash-and-Grab Robberies
- Democratpolitical leaders in California have declined to comment on [Full Story]
- California Child Given Free Pizza for Getting Vaccine Without Parental Consent
- A California mother saysher 13-year-old son was told to keep [Full Story]
- Trans College Swimmer Sets Two Conference Records
- Lia Thomas, a senior at the University of Pennsylvania who is [Full Story]
- South Dakota Gov. Noem Files Appeal in Abortion Court Case
- Kristi Noem, R-S.D., has filed an appeal in her states abortion [Full Story]
- Senate Confirms Rosenworcel to New Term on FCC
- The U.S. Senate voted 68-31 on Tuesday to confirm Federal [Full Story]
- Rasmussen Poll: VP Kamala Harris’ Approval Rating Remains Low
- More than half of voters have a negative opinion of Vice President [Full Story]
- Suspect in Khashoggi Murder Arrested in Paris
- French police have reportedly arrested one of the alleged members of [Full Story]
- Biden’s Supreme Court Commission Rejects Expansion in Report
- President Joe Biden’s Supreme Court commission did not endorse [Full Story]
- Report: Number of Deportations Plunges Under Biden
- The number of illegal immigrants deported has dropped 90% since 2019, [Full Story]
- Biden, Putin Discuss Ukraine Amid War Fears: Russian State TV
- S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin held [Full Story]
- 61% Say CNN Right to Remove Cuomo: Poll
- A total of 61% of respondents in a Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll said CNN [Full Story]
- NYC Mayor Defends Vaccine Mandate: ‘Decisive Action’ Needed
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio Tuesday defended his decision to [Full Story] | video
- Politico Poll: More Than Half of Voters Support Abortion Rights
- Fifty-two percent of voters say abortion should remain legal in most [Full Story]
- Pandemic Boosts Super-Rich Share of Global Wealth
- The share of household wealth owned by billionaires has risen by a [Full Story]
- Rittenhouse Slams LeBron James for Trial Tweet
- LeBron James lost a fan in Kyle Rittenhouse, who was criticized by [Full Story]
- Mexico Moves Migrants From Southern State: Asylum Seekers Awaited at US Border
- Mexican officials have sped up the transfer of thousands of migrants [Full Story]
- Navy Halts Use of Fuel Storage Complex Above Hawaii Aquifer
- The U.S. Navy announced Monday that it is suspending use of a massive [Full Story]
- More Newsfront
- WH Attempting to Refocus Media’s Coverage of Economy
- The White House is trying to reshape coverage of the economy in its favor. Administration officials have been unhappy with the media’s focus on the supply chain problems and the economy…… [Full Story]
- Elizabeth Holmes Denies Misleading Theranos Investors
- Meta Messenger Head to Leave Company in 2022
- Ex-Libor Trader Tom Hayes’s Attempt to Appeal Conviction Provisionally Blocked
- With COVID-19 Seemingly Here to Stay, Digital Vax Passports Soar in Popularity
- More Finance
- What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the Flu
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that the number of cases of influenza in the U.S. plummeted by 98% last season. The reasons for the dramatic decline include fewer people traveling, more people wearing masks and social distancing, along with…… [Full Story]
- Cataract Surgery Might Lower Your Odds for Dementia
- 1 in 3 College Freshmen Has Depression, Anxiety
- Instagram Launches Tool Urging Teens to Take a Break
- Omicron Spreading Through Africa Twice as Fast as Delta Did
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Equities Closing TickersSome of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12th year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11+ years and counting…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHProNews.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship along with numerous awards in history. There have been several awards and honors and also recognition in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.