“I’ve already instructed the incoming Democrat chairs of all relevant committees to begin holding hearings on the climate crisis in preparation for enacting President Biden’s “Build Back Better” agenda, which includes major climate legislation,” said Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. That was reported by left-of-center Bloomberg, which failed to capitalize and put into quotes Biden’s “Build Back Better” mantra, an error corrected by MHProNews in the quotation above.
Bloomberg stated that “While confirmations need just a simple majority vote, Republicans will still have significant sway on policy matters as long as the legislative filibuster remains intact. They are already that signaling they will oppose key parts of Biden’s agenda, including climate-change legislation and an overhaul of immigration policy.
McConnell agreed to drop his demand that Schumer promise not to end the filibuster rule requiring 60 votes for most legislation after two moderate Democrats — Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona — said they don’t support changing current Senate practice. Progressive Democrats are still pushing to erode the filibuster rule to allow the majority party to pass legislation with just 51 votes.”
MHProNews has been spotlighting the connections between the Biden-Harris “Build Back Better” ties to the World Economic Forum (WEF) “The Great Reset” which is drawing international pushback, not just here in the U.S. That noted, Buffett supported Prosperity Now is touting “Build Back Better” too, as the featured focus in the report linked above reflects.
That noted, tonight’s featured focus will continue to pull back the veil on the manufactured home industry’s historic levels of underperformance. Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) documents and related illustrations are examined. It is arguably closely related to the discoveries published in the #1 report in all of manufactured housing so far in February 2021, found at this link here. Additionally, with respect to the proposals working their way through the Democratic Congress is the Congressional Budget Office data that is linked below. A report today noted that roughly 1 trillion dollars has yet to be spent that has already been appropriated for COVID19 relief.
For the growing numbers of new readers, a few quick evening/nightly market report insights.
- Every business evening, MHProNews provides a bullet list of left-right news headlines from CNN and in a matter of moments, savvy professionals can see at a glance news headlines and views across the political spectrum.
- This is a time saving and insightful way to quickly grab insights from across the left-right divide for those who are hooked on this market-nightly feature.
- Our featured focus follows the quotable quotes, periodic political cartoons, those left-right headlines, and two of our three market summary graphics as reported at the closing bell.
- After the featured focus, are some recent/related report links and the third manufactured housing focused stock equities graphic. There are some additional items that include the free signup for the manufactured housing industry’s x2 weekly emailed news to the most-read trade publication in our profession:
On a night that had mixed results on manufactured home connected equities, let’s press ahead to those business-nightly features.
Quotes That Shed Light – Industry, American, Social, National Issues…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business
- Musk comes clean
- Tesla’s new Model 3 car on display is seen on Friday, January 26, 2018, at the Tesla store in Washington, D.C. (
- The Tesla CEO admits that his harshest critics are right: The Model 3 has quality problems
- Oil companies are rapidly dividing into two camps. The stakes are high
- LIVE UPDATES January jobs numbers might look better, but only because December was so rocky
- A new tool is helping Wall Street keep tabs on Reddit
- Opinion: History shows the GameStop saga won’t end well
- Jeff Bezos has been halfway out the door for a while
- Watch the 2021 Super Bowl ads
- Robinhood is buying a Super Bowl ad after its GameStop fiasco
- Google’s cloud business is losing money
- China’s big tech companies are now fighting with each other
- Peeps will be back for Easter after a 9-month hiatus
- Newsmax anchor storms off set when MyPillow CEO voices election conspiracies
- ‘We are lost:’ Fox News suffers ratings slump while staffers fret about post-Trump future
- She was stunned by Biden’s inauguration. How this mom escaped QAnon
- In an interview with CNN in 1999, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos said he was surprised by Amazon’s success.
- In 1999, Jeff Bezos told CNN he was surprised about Amazon’s success
- What makes Ford’s new F-150 Raptor pickup truck special isn’t under the hood
- FORGET BUSINESS CASUAL
- Nike made a hands-free shoe and you have to see it to believe it
- See Nike’s new ‘hands-free’ shoe
- Sales of unapologetically ugly Crocs soar
- Levi’s is embracing a baggy look
- JLo’s new shoe collection is more sneakers than stilettos
- ICAR RUMORS
- Kia Motors Corp. vehicles sit parked in this aerial photograph taken above the company’s delivery center in Gwangju, South Korea, on Friday, July 8, 2016. South Korea is scheduled to release producer price index (PPI) figures on July 19.
- Kia stock has best day in over 20 years on talk of Apple car deal
- Here’s why Apple could pick Hyundai for its iCar
- 5 patents offer hints about an Apple car
- Apple Car speculation is back. What we know so far
- This iPhone feature aims to replace your car key
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax
- House Dems to Vote on Stripping GOP’s Greene of Her Committee Assignments
- A top Democrat said the House will vote Thursday on removing Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committees, intensifying the stakes over the Georgia Republican’s online embrace of what critics say are conspiracy theories and violent racist views.
- The Biden Presidency
- Biden Admin Didn’t Extend Parental Leave for Trump Staffers
- Yellen Summons Regulators to Discuss Financial Market Volatility
- Blinken: US Extends New START Treaty With Russia for 5 Years
- 3 More Biden Orders Reverse Trump Immigration Policies |
- Ex-Energy Sec. Perry Slams Climate Envoy Kerry: Get Off the Jet
- Mike Rogers: WH’s Psaki Must Apologize for ‘Disgraceful’ Space Force Remark |
- Deeply Divided Senate Takes First Grudging Steps Toward Massive Virus Stimulus
- Canada: Proud Boys Is a Terrorist Entity
- The Canadian government designated the Proud Boys group as a
- Study: Oxford/AstraZeneca Vaccine Cuts Virus Transmission
- The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine significantly reduces virus
- Study: Adults Age 20 to 49 Are COVID-19 Super Spreaders
- Biden Boosting Vaccine Allotments, Financing for Virus Costs
- UK Virus Variant Develops Concerning New Mutation
- Mike Bloomberg: Teachers Must ‘Suck It Up’ and Get Back in Schools
- President Joe Biden must stand up to the nation’s teachers’ unions,
- Russia’s HEMP Weapon Could Destroy America
- The existence of society is threatened by Russia’s ability to blackout
- John Kerry Flew in Private Jet to Receive Award for Climate Activism
- Eric Trump Slams Scottish Proposal to Probe His Father’s Golf Courses
- ADP: 174K Jobs Added in January, Beating Expectations
- Hiring by U.S. private employers rebounded in January, though
- STRATCOM: ‘Real Possibility’ of Nuclear War With China or Russia
- There is a “real possibility” that a regional crisis with either
- Trump’s Attorneys: He Was Exercising 1st Amendment Rights
- Former President Donald Trump’s attorneys are denying he incited the
- Nunes to Newsmax TV: Dems Trying to Create ‘Facade’ Narrative on Impeachment
- Jeff Bezos’ Successor Points Amazon Toward the Cloud
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Declares War on ‘Big Tech Cartel’
- Kudlow Calls Trump ‘Brilliant, Consequential President’
- McConnell, Schumer Reach Senate Power-Sharing Deal
- 15 Senators Urge WH Action on Auto Chip Shortage
- California Poll: Gov. Newsom Approval Slips Amid Recall
- GOP Censures Rep. Cheney in 10 Wyoming Counties
- Yellen Summons Regulators to Discuss Financial Market Volatility
- GSK, CureVac to Develop Next-Generation COVID-19 Vaccines
- Mazda May Cut Global Vehicle Output by 34,000 in February, March
- GameStop Rollercoaster Pauses After Stock’s $27 Billion Rout
- COVID-19 Safety Tips After You Have the Vaccine
- Even if you have had your second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, experts say you are still not out of the woods. You need to follow safety precautions to protect yourself and those around you. According to CNN, the most common question…
- Survey: Most Doctors’ Biases Against Patients With Disabilities
- Survey: Most Dermatology Patients Like Telehealth Visits
- Noisy Neighborhood Can Harm Teens’ Thinking and Memory
- Dentists Say Tooth Grinding Is On the Rise
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Featured Focus –
Where Business, Politics and Investing Can Meet
To set the stage for tonight’s featured focus, it is useful to see the December 2020 and 2020 year-end data that was published this afternoon. ICYMI, that is found at the link below.
Next, in the wake of that data, the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) sent out an email that covered these topics.
Note that none of them included industry data? Why not? Could it be that it is an embarrassment they would rather divert attention from rather than focus attention toward?
But perhaps more important are data points that MHI has on their website that are contradictory and in some cases years out of date.
Perhaps the most unflattering and highly critical reports from a third-party to manufactured housing is the runaway top-read report in all of manufactured housing so far in February 2021. See that in the first report linked below.
Related, Recent, and Read Hot Reports
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Closing Equities Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
- NOTE: Deer Valley was largely taken private, say company insiders in a message to MHProNews on 12.15.2020, but there are still some outstanding shares of the stock from the days when it was a publicly traded firm. Thus, there is still periodic activity on DVLY.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12the year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
It is now 11 years and counting…and Williams, who praised our accuracy then said this.
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHLivingNews.com.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.