Since last November, previously high-flying Cavco Industries (NASDAQ:CVCO) has taken what plaintiffs claim are an unforced error that sparked the tumble. Tonight’s featured focus is a graphic about Cavco that is accompanied with a tease for what’s expected next week.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline report is found further below, after the newsmaker bullets and major indexes closing tickers.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets. Headlines – at home and abroad – often move the markets. So, this is an example of “News through the lens of manufactured homes, and factory-built housing.” ©
Part of this unique evening feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – which saves busy readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
This is an exclusive evening or nightly example of MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” © It is fascinating to see just how similar, and different, these two lists of headlines can be.
Want to know more about the left-right media divide from third party research? ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-center-right’ media chart, please click here.
Select bullets from CNN Money…
- False advertising?
- Sprint is suing AT&T, alleging that it incorrectly branded 4G as 5G
- Amazon may be reconsidering its New York City headquarters
- Stocks post seventh straight weekly win
- Bezos’ private life is no concern to investors
- Feds investigating National Enquirer’s reporting on Jeff Bezos
- What you need to know about Jeff Bezos vs. the Enquirer
- Skechers sneakers are hot
- Mattel is on a roll, but Hasbro struggles with lackluster Disney sales
- The Apple Store is at a crossroads
- Suburban McMansions are out. Ritzy, remote ranches are in
- Europe is beginning to break up Facebook’s business
- Jaguar Land Rover give Indian parent company a financial headache
- jeff bezos divorce national enquirer investigation
- Amazon CEO bombshell could lead to other plots being exposed
- Coke is launching new flavor
- How to handle an after-hours work request
- What workaholic bosses want you to know
- How to know what it’s really like to work at a company
- The downside of working from home
- Tips to pull yourself out of a work rut
- Tesla’s Model 3 is now the best-selling luxury car in America
- Nissan gives a glimpse of future electric cars
- Ford unveils its most powerful Mustang yet
- Tesla’s next big thing is on horizon
- Ford redesigns ‘world’s most popular SUV’
Select Bullets from Fox Business…
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez hails Amazon’s possible pullout from NYC
- Amazon reconsiders NYC headquarters as opposition builds
- What the Bezos National Enquirer allegations mean for American Media Inc.
- Stocks close mixed on US-China trade deal worries, tech share strength
- Apple to pay 14-year-old boy who spotted FaceTime bug
- Kennedy: Ocasio-Cortez turning Congress into land of ‘make believe’
- California home purchase activity plunges amid affordability crisis
- 5 rules wealthy people live by
- MLB’s Tropicana Field becomes first cashless stadium in North America
- For millennials, Venmo is an emotional wrecking ball
- How to recession-proof your retirement portfolio
- Patriots star Tom Brady dismisses White House visit question
- Billionaire Eddie Lampert saves Sears for now—but will it last?
- Sprint sues AT&T over false 5G claims
- Leftist ‘vanity projects’ are egotistic: Bobby Jindal
- Best and worst cities for first-time homebuyers
- Meet the Big Pharma CEOs who will testify before the Senate
- Wells Fargo reports most banking services have been restored
- Walgreens has the worst record on selling tobacco to kids, FDA says
- US, China are ‘miles’ apart in trade talks: Kudlow
- Chipotle surges as CEO Brian Niccol’s turnaround strategy pays off
- GOVERNMENT AND INSTITUTIONS
- FDA accuses Juul, Altria of backtracking on promises to curtail teen vaping
- Top 10 biggest US banks after BB&T-SunTrust merger
- Phoenix drowning in pension debt, drastic response proposed
- Relatives of Americans held captive in Venezuela make emotional plea for help
- What Fed Chair Jerome Powell sees as America’s top economic challenge
- Debt in America: History has taught us something
- Bezos isn’t the only CEO that has fought extortion plots
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
The number of reports on MHProNews about Cavco Industries (CVCO) since the first shoe dropped last November arguably makes this platform one of the top sources for ‘intelligence’ on occurrences there.
Insider and legal watcher comments have blossomed since their stunning announcement, that sparked a wave of shareholder plaintiffs attorneys to “investigate.”
Cavco has issued MHProNews an exclusive statement about their latest report. The Daily Business News on MHProNews is awaiting a reply on a follow up question about their statement. Those will be part of a broader report on Cavco, planned for early next week, perhaps as soon as Monday.
Until then, several related reports below – along with the data-points plus graphics above – provide a snapshot of what’s happened, in dollars and cents.
You can sign up for our industry-leading x2 weekly emailed headline news here or at the link above. It should be noted that while MHProNews is pro-industry, arguably unlike most ‘trade media’ in MHVille, we hold industry leaders and operations accountable. MHProNews’ management holds no positions in any of the tracked stocks we report on.
Bloomberg Closing Ticker for MHProNews…
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers.
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis and commentary.)
(Image credits and information are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.