- Not all news is fake news.
- Sources across the left-right media divide can present accurate as well as inaccurate information.
- That means that information and claims – at a minimum – merit a double check.
- Attorneys advocate for a client, it is there job to make the best argument that they can both in a court of law, other hearings, and when relevant, in the ‘court of public opinion.’
- Even POTUS Trump-haters, such as HBO’s Last Week Tonight with John Oliver have admitted that there are times when President Trump has been correct. One of those instances was precisely on the notion of the risk of voter fraud with voting machines.
Evidence is only relevant to those who will look at it objectively. But when large parts of society have been effectively programed to automatically disbelieve something as a ‘baseless’ ‘conspiracy theory,’ then it is easy for millions to be persuaded
A few have questioned why MHProNews has focused on these election related issues. The reason should be apparent, but let’s spell it out.
- Free and fair elections are the bedrock of the American notion of representative government. A common battle cry during the Revolutionary War was “no taxation without representation.” Without honest elections, our system of government becomes a farce, as some have said, akin to a ‘banana republic.’
- The tax, regulatory, economic, and other impacts that flow from federal policy are clearly impacted by who holds the White House.
- It is in the best interest of Democrats and Republicans alike for there to be confidence in the election outcome.
- If there is nothing to hide, then why hasn’t the Biden-Harris campaign called for a careful investigation themselves?
- Additionally, depending on the mainstream source(s) industry professionals may normally follow, sadly, this type of coverage is often omitted, glossed over, or dismissed as a ‘baseless conspiracy theory.’
That noted, the vast majority of our MHProNews and MHLivingNews readers clearly ‘get it’ on the importance of these topics. We know this because third-party measured traffic has been steadily rising pre- and post-election. To be part of the growing crowd, just surf in, click here, or click the below to sign up for our free, industry leading emailed news headline updates delivered x2 weekly via the link below. It only takes seconds to be part of the most engaged audience of readers from mom and pops to the largest corporate names in our industry, public officials, investors, and others who follow our reports closely.
There are lots of important issues that impact our industry. Few could be argued to rise to this level of importance as the validity of the 2020 presidential election.
Our featured focus this evening will be the surveillance video and related that seems to indicate a handful of ‘vote counters’ pulling suitcases of ballots out from under a table with a drop cloth after all polling Democratic and Republican poll observers were sent packing for the night.
The featured focus is found after the quotable quotes, the left right headline bullets for tonight, and two of our three market summary graphics at the closing bell today.
Quotes That Shed Light – American Social, Industry, National Issues…
Headlines from left-of-center CNN Business
- SOS Uncle Sam
- November 14, 2020, Los Angeles, California, USA: A volunteer loads food into the trunk of a vehicle during a “Let’s Feed L.A. County” food distribution during the COVID19 crisis, Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020, in Burbank, Calif.
- The economy is screaming out for help. Struggling Americans need Washington to listen
- Southwest warns 6,800 employees of impending layoffs, a first for the airline
- Forget bitcoin. These cryptocurrencies are surging even more
- OPEC and Russia agree to start pumping more oil next month
- Walmart will pay workers $388 million in bonuses. Critics say it’s not enough
- Winter could get much worse for laid-off workers: Pandemic benefits are about to expire
- Mortgage rates drop to another record low
- See 2020’s most viral TikToks
- This company is using drones to replant forests devastated by wildfires
- MISINFO WATCH Homeland Security agency will publish ‘rumor control’ posts through the Georgia runoff
- Dunkin’s new Sugarplum Macchiato drink went viral. That was the plan
- GAL GADOT as Wonder Woman in Warner Bros. Pictures' action adventure “WONDER WOMAN 1984,” a Warner Bros. Pictures release.
- Warner Bros. will stream movies on HBO Max the same day they drop in theaters
- SPONSOR CONTENT
- Preparing for a semester unlike any other
- Self-driving robotaxis are taking off in China
Headlines from right-of-center Newsmax
- DNI Ratcliffe to Biden: Recognize That China Is America’s Single Biggest Threat
- President Trump’s intelligence chief urges Biden, who’s set to assume the presidency next month, not to politicize intelligence. China wants “to dominate economically, militarily and technologically, and is the only country capable of challenging American supremacy across the board,” Ratcliffe says.
- Election 2020
- Wisconsin High Court Won’t Hear Trump Election Lawsuit
- Kennedy: Investigating Election ‘Elevates’ Democracy
- Graham to Trump Legal Team: ‘You Gotta Prove’ Election Fraud Claims
- Matthew Whitaker to Newsmax TV: DOJ, FBI ‘Nowhere to Be Found’ on Election Claims
- Trump Gives ‘Most Important Speech,’ Charges Election Rigged
- Bernie Kerik to Newsmax TV: ‘They’re Not Making This Stuff Up’
- Sidney Powell’s Dominion Quest in Georgia Gets Expedited Appeal
- The Trump Presidency
- WH Accuses Facebook of H-1B Visa Abuse
- Trump to Hold Arctic Refuge Oil Drilling Auction Before Biden Is to Take Office
- Trump: GOP ‘Getting Cold Feet’ on Terminating Tech Liability Shield
- New Data Shows PPP Saved 3.3M Jobs in Florida
- Trump Continues to Shape Courts
- Trump Will Support Coronavirus Relief Bill
- Trump Won’t Say Whether he Still Has Confidence in Barr
- Ivanka Trump Deposed in Inauguration Fund Lawsuit
- Timmerman: AG Barr Ignoring Election Fraud Evidence
- China Hits Out at US After Report of New Visa Restrictions
- Stacey Abrams’ Voter Registration Group Accused of Wrongdoing in 2014
- Morgan Stanley CIO: Stocks Overbought, Risk Correction
- S. equities are overbought and at risk of a correction after their recent surge, according to Morgan Stanley’s Mike Wilson.
- NY, NJ Face Skeptical Appeals Court in SALT Tax Fight
- Bill Dudley: 5 Reasons to Worry About Roaring Inflation
- BioNTech Founder Vaults Into World’s Richest on 250% Stock Surge
- Trevor Gerszt: 3 reasons Why Dow 30,000 Is Good News for Gold
Market Indicator Closing Summaries – Yahoo Finance Closing Tickers on MHProNews…
Featured Focus –
Where Business, Politics and Investing Can Meet
One America News Network (OAN or OANN) video from GA shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER poll workers left.
President Trump posted on that page “WATCH: Video footage from #Georgia shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER supervisors told poll workers to leave room and 4 people stayed behind to keep counting votes.”
On an NTD video page, associated with the Epoch Times, has this caption: “WATCH: Footage of State Farm Arena in Atlanta shows that after poll monitors and media were told counting was done, four workers stayed behind to count ballots, at times pulling out suitcases containing ballots from underneath desks.”
This was shown during today’s “Georgia election hearing.”
This video clip is also from OAN, and has as a caption on the page it is posted on “Michigan voter fraud witness: I don’t know why anyone would write an affidavit just to write one.” The woman testifying says she has two degrees.
MHProNews posted last night several comments from industry attorneys who said they are either unpersuaded, or who agree that the evidence merits investigation, but they don’t think it will happen.
SEC Hits Cavco Industries (CVCO), Attorneys Sound off on 2020 Trump-Biden Election Fraud Allegation Controversies, plus, Manufactured Home Investing, Stock Updates
Lawyer outlines multiple examples of illegal voting activity in Georgia pic.twitter.com/IViDZkDrRq
— Team Trump (@TeamTrump) December 3, 2020
“ACLJ Executive Director Jordan Sekulow joined National Report on Newsmax with an update on the President’s legal team’s challenges to the election counts in multiple states. The honesty of the Presidential election is of utmost importance to President Trump, his legal team, and the American people, and the direction of what is happening in the courts should cause the Biden Team to take notice,” states the YouTube page for the video that follows.
We can’t stress enough how important it is to send @Perduesenate and @KLoeffler back to the Senate.
President @realDonaldTrump will be in Georgia SATURDAY – RSVP below!https://t.co/c7IhiFqXp2
— Team Trump (@TeamTrump) December 3, 2020
MHProNews will continue to strike a balance between reporting on other industry relevant issues, as well as spotlighting 2020 election concerns, like those noted and linked herein. To learn more, see the related reports.
Related, Recent, and Read Hot Reports
RBG, New York Times, BLM-Chinese Communist Bombshells Rock Democrats – Industry Impacts – plus Sunday Weekly Headlines Review
Cuomo’s Covid1984 – Independent Businesses Threated, Limbaugh Urges POTUS to Hold GA Rallies, plus Manufactured Home Investing, Stock Updates
Can the Many Defeat Big Money, Big Media, and Major Tech Masters? Plus, Sunday Weekly Headlines in Review
Manufactured Housing Industry Investments Connected Closing Equities Tickers
Some of these firms invest in manufactured housing, or are otherwise connected, but may do other forms of investing or business activities too.
- NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services, a manufactured home industry lender
- NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers.
· LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI, and LP each are suppliers to the manufactured housing industry, among others.
· AMG, CG, and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses. For insights from third-parties and clients about our publisher, click here.
Enjoy these ‘blast from the past’ comments.
MHProNews. MHProNews – previously a.k.a. MHMSM.com – has celebrated our 11th year of publishing, and is starting our 12the year of serving the industry as the runaway most-read trade media.
Sample Kudos over the years…
Learn more about our evolutionary journey as the industry’s leading trade media, at the report linked below.
Correcting the Manufactured Housing Industry Record – Looking Back, Looking Ahead – Plus Manufactured Home Investing, Stock Updates
· For expert manufactured housing business development or other professional services, click here.
· To sign up in seconds for our industry leading emailed headline news updates, click here.
Disclosure. MHProNews holds no positions in the stocks in this report.
Evidence-Based State of the Manufactured Housing Industry, Fall 2020 Report – plus, Sunday Weekly Manufactured Home Headlines Review
That’s a wrap on this installment of “News Through the Lens of Manufactured Homes and Factory-Built Housing” © where “We Provide, You Decide.” © (Affordable housing, manufactured homes, stock, investing, data, metrics, reports, fact-checks, analysis, and commentary. Third-party images or content are provided under fair use guidelines for media.) (See Related Reports, further below. Text/image boxes often are hot-linked to other reports that can be access by clicking on them.)
By L.A. “Tony” Kovach – for MHLivingNews.com.
Tony earned a journalism scholarship and earned numerous awards in history and in manufactured housing. For example, he earned the prestigious Lottinville Award in history from the University of Oklahoma, where he studied history and business management. He’s a managing member and co-founder of LifeStyle Factory Homes, LLC, the parent company to MHProNews, and MHLivingNews.com. This article reflects the LLC’s and/or the writer’s position, and may or may not reflect the views of sponsors or supporters.