The PostNews noted in a recent analysis that shares in Affiliated Managers Group Inc.(AMG) have “slid down for the past month, and that it may cause some worries to investors.
But Consumer Eagle notes that zero of the ten analysts covering AMG recently has had a negative review, and 8 of the 10 have rated them a “buy.” Here’s their rundown on what others had to say about AMG:
- 05/08/2016 Broker: Deutsche Bank Rating: Buy Old Target: $192.00 New Target: $183.00 Maintain
- 02/08/2016 Broker: Wood Rating: Outperform Old Target: $215.00 New Target: $196.00 Maintain
- 18/07/2016 Broker: Deutsche Bank Rating: Buy Old Target: $193.00 New Target: $194.00 Maintain
- 11/07/2016 Broker: Jefferies Rating: Buy Old Target: $197.00 New Target: $195.00 Maintain
- 16/06/2016 Broker: Deutsche Bank Rating: Buy Old Target: $210.00 New Target: $207.00 Maintain
- 09/05/2016 Broker: ABN Amro Old Rating: Hold New Rating: Buy Old Target: $9.00 New Target: $13.00 Upgrade
- 25/04/2016 Broker: Citigroup Old Rating: Neutral New Rating: Buy Old Target: $170.00 New Target: $215.00 Upgrade
- 14/04/2016 Broker: Citigroup Rating: Neutral Old Target: $140.00 New Target: $170.00 Maintain
- 21/03/2016 Broker: Goldman Sachs Rating: Buy Old Target: $175.00 New Target: $190.00 Maintain
- 17/03/2016 Broker: Deutsche Bank Rating: Buy Old Target: $185.00 New Target: $190.00 Maintain
Engelwooddaily stated, Affiliated Managers Group Inc.’s RSI (Relative Strength Index) is 45.12. Based on the stock’s volatility for the week, which is a statistical measure of the dispersion of returns for a given stock and represents average daily high/low percentage range of 1.55% and month of 1.81%. Wall Street analysts have a consensus 1.40 recommendation on the stock.
The Daily Business News tracks AMG, due to their position in Third Ave, and Third Avenue’s stake in manufactured housing. Yesterday’s close is shown below.
AMG describes their operation as “a global asset management company, which operates through a diverse group of outstanding boutique investment firms.” To see all of the manufactured housing industry tracked stocks closing numbers report for yesterday, click here. ##
(Image credits, AMG logo, which is used here under fair use terms, and text graphic credits, MHProNews.)
(Editor’s Note: Matthew Silver is taking some much needed and well-earned time off, and L. A. “Tony” Kovach will be helping fill the Daily Business News role in the interim).
Article submitted by, L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach, for Daily Business News, MHProNews.com.