To be effective as a trade publisher that continues to attract new readers to the manufactured home industry, one must curate topics and content from an array of sources. This evening, our feature is a fascinating infographic that aims to allay your fears of market crashes. That will be our focus this evening, on a day that the wild Wall Street rollercoaster plunged down, before springing back up.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline report is found further below, after the newsmaker bullets and major indexes closing tickers.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets. Headlines – at home and abroad – often move the markets. So, this is an example of “News through the lens of manufactured homes, and factory-built housing.” ©
Part of this unique evening feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – which saves busy readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
This is an exclusive evening or nightly example of MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” © It is fascinating to see just how similar, and different, these two lists of headlines can be.
Want to know more about the left-right media divide from third party research? ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-center-right’ media chart, please click here.
Select bullets from CNN Money…
- Stocks make a comeback late in the day, with the Dow recovering more than 800 points
- The longest-ever bull market is near its end. Or it might not be
- PERSPECTIVES Trump’s misplaced economic policies could sink the US economy next year
- India just made life tougher for Amazon and Walmart
- Oil’s 2018 crash remains a big worry
- Retailers had their best holiday in six years
- JCPenney stock is now 97 cents a share
- The Gap will close its Fifth Avenue store in New York
- Verizon-Disney fee dispute could knock ESPN off Fios
- Millennial women are working more. But they’re still doing most of the housework
- How 3 men created a $1 billion salad chain
- 7 signs you’ve outgrown your job
- Lululemon’s controversial founder: The company is worse off without me
- 5G is here. Why that’s a big deal
- What is 5G?
- How 5G could soon be a game-changer
- Huawei’s 5G ambitions suffer another big setback
- 20181221 perspectives negotiating while black
- The wage gap no one is talking about
- The risky rise and fall of celebrity CEOs
- China is well positioned to exploit our Facebook data
- Homeowners have lost $156 billion by living in a ‘black neighborhood’
Select Bullets from Fox Business…
- Late-session rally pulls stocks from freefall into positive close
- Social Security checks will get bigger in January
- US jobless claims dip in sign of labor market strength
- Oil trims gains on glut, economy concerns
- These cars will be killed off in 2019
- ne Powerball ticket wins $294M
- Why Trump could face significant re-election hurdles
- Markets in Perspective
- What 401(k) investors need to know now in a bear market
- Oil 2019 comeback in the cards
- Bear market rallies are sharp, quick and usually short
- Be wary of 1,000+ point Dow gains.
- Minimum wages set to increase in these 20 states in 2019
- Wall Street to get bonus bump despite market tumult
- Best places to retire in US
- A look at the history of bear markets since 1929
- Amazon ‘Digital Day’: Here are some hot deals
- Tax deadline: Older Americans may face this large penalty
- Want your kid to be the next big CEO? Buy them a puppy
- Taxpayers can no longer claim these 4 deductions
- The most expensive climate-change driven disasters of 2018
- Only this many Americans can cover a $1,000 emergency
- The Dow’s biggest single-day gains and losses in history
- Facebook to refund advertisers over child porn ad support
- Instagram receives ‘insta-gripe’ from users with accidental test of tap-through feature
- What’s To Come In 2019
- These are going to be the hottest jobs in 2019
- A look at what 2019 may bring to your finances
- Land a better job in 2019
- The 6 countries where a majority of billionaires live
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
We aren’t fact checking this infographic, but we are sharing it with a principle in mind. The markets are subject to swings from an array of causes (see the related reports, further below). But the economic indicators are sound. So, alleviating fears has to be part of the solution to the market roller coaster issue.
The infographic from Visual Capitalist is timely and will be part of an ongoing analysis on market and economic conditions. Manufactured housing is underperforming. For well managed companies that aren’t afraid to buck ‘industry leadership,’ manufactured homes are an opportunity.
Related Reports: Click on either or both image below to see that report.
Bloomberg Closing Ticker for MHProNews…
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers.
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis and commentary.)
(Image credits and information are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.