Today’s spotlight feature is short and sweet, but links back to other information.
Simply put there’s a chart, and a pair of dates.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Steve Bannon stepping down from Breitbart
- SpaceX’s secret spacecraft fails to reach orbit
- This is Google’s bet on the future of VR
- Venezuela is inching closer to collapse
- Microsoft’s chip fix turns some PCs into bricks
- Target shows there’s a heartbeat in retail
- Kodak (yes, that one) to launch cryptocurrency
- New estate tax law gives huge gift to rich families
- Dunkin’ Donuts wants to double the number of stores
- Ford wants deliver takeout in a self-driving car
- Trump clamps down on El Salvador’s ‘lifeline’
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- Red Robin eliminates bus boys as restaurants combat minimum wage hikes
- Wall Street rallies to record highs as banks, healthcare stocks gain
- Stocks signal 2018 may be another record setting year, here’s why
- U.S. crude hits three-year high as oil prices climb on tighter market
- Legal sports betting? 18 states could introduce bills in 2018: Report
- President Trump plans to attend Davos gathering
- Amazon’s Jeff Bezos is now the richest person in the world
- Steve Bannon steps down as executive chairman of Breitbart News
- Boeing delivers record number of commercial jets in 2017
- US oil output to hit record over 11M bpd by end of 2019, EIA
- Apple special dividend coming? Makes sense, says Gene Munster
- Tom Brady to star in Facebook series about training, family life
- Eastman Kodak unveils cryptocurrency, stock doubles
- JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon regrets saying Bitcoin is a ‘fraud,’ but still isn’t interested in it
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,751.29 +3.58(+0.13%)
Dow 30 25,385.80 +102.80(+0.41%)
Nasdaq 7,163.58 +6.19(+0.09%)
Russell 2000 1,560.10 -1.71(-0.11%)
Crude Oil 62.92 +1.19(+1.93%)
Gold 1,314.80 -5.60(-0.42%)
Silver 17.03 -0.11(-0.66%)
EUR/USD 1.1938 -0.0031(-0.26%)
10-Yr Bond 2.55 +0.07(+2.66%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
As a bit of industry trivia, today is Skyline Corp., Terry Decio’s birthday.
We’re going to let the graphics and links speak today.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis, and commentary.)
Note 1: Thousands of MH Pros, Investors, Officials and Housing Experts do it. You, your team, and industry colleagues can sign up to the MH Industry leading headline news/updates – typically sent twice weekly – click here to sign up in just seconds.
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.