This evening’s spotlight is a review of the latest claims and counter claims being made for or against the Trump Administration’s policies, in an interview today with presidential economic advisor, Larry Kudlow.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline report is found further below, after the newsmaker bullets and major indexes closing tickers.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets. Headlines – at home and abroad – often move the markets. So, this is an example of “News through the lens of manufactured homes, and factory-built housing.” ©
Part of this unique evening feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – which saves busy readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
This is an exclusive evening or nightly example of MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” © It is fascinating to see just how similar, and different, these two lists of headlines can be.
Want to know more about the left-right media divide from third party research? ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-center-right’ media chart, please click here.
Select bullets from CNN Money…
- More turmoil at Tesla: VP of worldwide finance is out
- America is now the world’s largest oil producer
- Why now is a bad time to dump stocks
- Apple unveils three new iPhones
- See the new Apple iPhone XS
- ’60 Minutes’ producer Jeff Fager leaving CBS amid allegations of inappropriate conduct
- Tim Armstrong is out as CEO of Verizon’s Oath
- Europe just approved new copyright rules that could change the internet
- Jamie Dimon says he could beat Trump in an election, then retreats
- How much money Apple makes on iPhones
- Apple struggles to sell iPhones in hottest markets
- Why it’s smart for Apple to be the Christian Dior of tech
- ‘Tired of Snapchat’s excuses’: Snap tumbles on scathing report
- China’s wannabe ‘Tesla killer’ goes public in New York
- Porsche is making it easier to try out its cars
- Short seller: It might be time for Elon Musk to step down
- Cryptocurrency plunge wipes out man’s savings
- Bob Woodward’s ‘Fear’ is the fastest selling book since ‘Go Set a Watchman’
- Ethereum co-founder on the huge rally and fall of cryptocurrencies
- This foldable metal straw raised nearly $2 million on Kickstarter
- Why Woodward had to rely on confidential sources for ‘Fear’
- Gawker plans to relaunch in early 2019
- Volkswagen has found a new use for a 3D printer
- Tesla eliminates two color options for its cars
- Alibaba is helping Russia go big in online shopping
- Tencent plays its cards wrong: Another game axed in China
- Sprint and T-Mobile will have to wait longer to merge
- Ryanair bans journalists from shareholder meeting after a tough year
- What’s the best place for your money in the next five years?
- Wall Street is losing patience with Snapchat
- The show is over for CBS’ longtime leading man
- Moonves’ negotiated exit shows the power of #TimesUp
- Stephen Colbert once again calls out Les Moonves for #MeToo allegations
Select Bullets from Fox Business…
- Apple unveils new iPhone models
- As Apple iPhones get pricier, will it lose market share?
- Apple iPhone Xs, Xs Max: 5 coolest features
- Fitbit shares plunge after Apple Watch unveil
- These are the 5 most expensive iPhones ever
- Dow higher on potential US-China talks
- Why Jamie Dimon thinks he could beat Trump in an election
- CBS says ’60 Minutes’ exec Jeff Fager out for violating company policy
- These American states are drowning in ‘irretrievable’ debt
- Why this rising college football star retired to begin a sports tech startup
- Americans are making this big financial mistake
- College, majors offering best ‘value’
- This state may lose thousands of vehicles
- Florence a ‘huge concern’ for North Carolina pork producers
- NCAA football games face cancellations as storm nears
- Naomi Osaka set to sign a megadeal with Adidas: Report
- Tim Armstrong out as CEO of Verizon’s Oath
- The left has dictated, dominated our culture for a generation – time’s up: Varney
- Find out if you are truly in the middle class using this calculator
- NASA eyes SpaceX, Boeing for affordable access to space
- Sticker shock for used-car shoppers
- The market saw an unusual surge in prices during the summer months.
- FedEx gearing up for a record holiday season
- Jamie Dimon says he could beat Trump in an election
- Nike shares now higher than pre-Kaepernick ad level
- Hurricane Florence: NCAA football games face cancellation, refunds
- Used-car prices jump to another record high
- Tesla is ‘no longer investable’ due to Elon Musk’s antics, firm says
- TallOrder sock company gives 10% of profits to help 9/11 families
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
Manufactured Housing Composite Value (MHCV)
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Manufactured housing track stocks closed mixed today, ahead of the approach of Hurricane Florence.
On the macro markets level, Larry Kudlow, President Trump’s chief economic adviser, discusses the state of the U.S. economy. Trade spats, Jamie Dimon’s remarks today, and several other topics and indicators are covered.
Bloomberg Closing Ticker for MHProNews…
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis and commentary.)
(Image credits and information are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.