“Tony, every week there is so much that happens, this [The Sunday Morning Headline News Recap] is an easy way for me to review the news, thank you for this [feature] and your team’s coverage of factory-built housing.”
Our featured articles for September are available on the MHProNews.com home page.
FYI – and ICYMI if you aren’t already on our twice-weekly emailed headline news update, click here to sign up in seconds.
Thousands get our emails, and the open and click through rates – per MailChimp – blow away others in media and publishing. The reason? “Relevant!” said a regular on MHProNews.
To see the line-up of over 2-dozen featured articles for the month of September, along with the headline commentary, please click this link here.
Manufactured, modular and prefabricated home professionals know that how a home got to its location should not define a person or their dwelling.
What the Daily Business News spotlights day-by-day are the tragedies, triumphs and struggles for acceptance of the obvious solution for millions for the growing affordable housing crisis in the U.S. and beyond.
When you read the lineup for the month found on the home page, you can reflect on another motto as you chart your own professional path ahead: “We Provide, You Decide.” ©
What’s New On MHLivingNews
- Deadwood, the Manufactured Housing Revolution, and You
- Time Elapsed Video Shows How 77 Homes Were Installed in 10 Days
- Elected Official Explains Surprising Modern Manufactured Homes, Video Interview
October 7th, 2017
October 6th, 2017
- CNBC, Bloomberg Economic, Jobs Surprising Sept Data – Manufactured Housing Industry Market Updates
- Harvey, Irma, Jose, Maria…Now, It’s Nate – More MH Industry Impact Looming
- Texas, Florida Hurricanes Slam September Hiring, First Jobs Drop in Years
- Association, Business, Professional Leaders Sound Off – MHVille, October 2017
- Fight Club, Tyler Durden, Zero Hedge, JP Morgan, and the Coming Crash Cities Near You
October 5th, 2017
- Controversial! Vanderbilt Mortgage (VMF) Creates News Manufactured Home Community Lending Program, MH Market Updates
- Hurricane Irma Disaster Recovery Resources Document Provided by Senator Nelson to MHProNews
- NFIB CEO Junita Duggan – “Small Businesses Must Get a Tax Cut”
- Steve Nadel, Executive Director of ACEEE, Marking “Energy Efficiency Day”
- Manufactured Housing – Ads & Self-Praise vs. Public Expert Praise
October 4th, 2017
- New AI Tech – Catch the Eyes in Lies, Video – Plus, MH Market Updates
- Manufactured Homes Commission Abolished, Effective January 21, 2018
- Major State Agency Promotes Access to Manufactured Home Loans
- Cong Norman – ‘Need God, Not Gun Control’ – NYT, Jihadi Turns to Jesus
- Latest HUD Code Manufactured Home Shipment Data Release, Plus 2017 Projected Shipment Totals
October 3rd, 2017
- Senator wants “Perp Walk” Officials with Berkshire Hathaway Connected Lender, Senate Colleague Disputes; plus MH Market Updates
- Emergency Request For Proposals for Manufactured Homes, Deadline Tomorrow
- “Fiscal Carnage,” “Calamitous Economic Hole” Decried by Citizens Advocacy Group
- Stunning Post Harvey Economic Activity, Manufacturing Report
- Deadline for Nominations for the class of 2018 RV/MH Hall of Fame Closes on October 31
October 2nd, 2017
- Financial Service Industry’s “New Villains?” Plus, Virtually All MH Tracked Stocks Rise
- Betty Whittaker – State Association Executive of the Year; JD Harper – Jim Moore Excellence in Communications Award
- October Previews on MHProNews, and MHLivingNews
- First Monday in October, SCOTUS Watch and Manufactured Housing
- Imperial Estates, Brooksville, Hernando Count FL Power Restored Post-Hurricane Irma, Resident Stories
October 1st, 2017
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.