Why does this piece of political theater matter? Simple. There is an info war underway, and how weaponized news clips are perceived can influence markets, consumer, and business confidence. On a super busy news day, we’ll spotlight Jordan’s litany of facts that former Trump attorney, Michael Cohen had to listen to today.
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline report is found further below, after the newsmaker bullets and major indexes closing tickers.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets. Headlines – at home and abroad – often move the markets. So, this is an example of “News through the lens of manufactured homes, and factory-built housing.” ©
Part of this unique evening feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – which saves busy readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
This is an exclusive evening or nightly example of MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” © It is fascinating to see just how similar, and different, these two lists of headlines can be.
Want to know more about the left-right media divide from third party research? ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-center-right’ media chart, please click here.
Select bullets from CNN Money…
- Starbucks has a cup problem
- It got rid of straws after a public outcry. But its cups are a much harder fix
- Best Buy’s hot streak continues
- LIVE UPDATES Dow falls 73 points as health insurers slide
- GE’s stock has spiked 67% since its December low
- Lighthizer strikes a tough tone on China trade talks
- What to expect in the GDP numbers out Thursday
- OneWeb launches first batch of internet satellites
- How Netflix and Amazon helped save the AT&T-Time Warner deal
- The stock market is worried about China, not Michael Cohen
- FedEx turns to Segway inventor to build delivery robot
- Watch: Doctor uses 5G to direct surgery live
- China lost 161 billionaires because its stock markets tanked
- Hands on with Microsoft’s new augmented reality headset
- Content by LendingTree
- Refinance rates just dropped (15 year fixed). Lock in now!
- How Lego filled the Toys ‘R’ Us void
- Weight Watchers is getting crushed by keto
- The slowdown in China’s economy just cost 1,400 Illinois autoworkers their jobs
- Volvo spin-off unveils a competitor to Tesla’s Model 3
- The most popular Porsche is going electric
- Shell is taking on Tesla with batteries for homes
- Amazon invests in self-driving vehicle startup Aurora
- Ford to make all-electric version of its F-150 truck
- 20190225 amazon anti vaccine content
- Anti-vaccination conspiracy theories thrive on Amazon
- Jeff, MacKenzie Bezos top list of philanthropists
- Ex-PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi joins Amazon’s board
- It’s Amazon’s world. We just live in it
- TIMELINE Amazon’s extraordinary evolution
Select Bullets from Fox Business…
- Elon Musk teases Tesla news, changes Twitter handle
- Stocks mixed on US-China trade concerns, Fed chair comments
- Democrats unveil sweeping Medicare-for-all health care overhaul
- Bill Gates’ take on universal basic income
- Rotten Tomatoes disables comments as ‘Captain Marvel’ battles trolls before release
- Costco dethrones Amazon as internet retail leader, report says
- Iowa Senator aims to reduce government waste with two bills
- Why Biden, Democrats can’t beat Trump in 2020
- Amazon scraps lease on massive Seattle skyscraper after ditching NY HQ2
- Bayer now faces 11,200 lawsuits over Roundup cancer risk
- NFL wide receiver Quincy Enunwa eyes post New York Jets career
- Trump, UN sanctions and North Korea’s economy
- US military intervention in Venezuela may begin very soon: Gen. Tata
- GoFundMe disables R. Kelly fundraising campaigns for legal fees
- Cohen: Trump sought Deutsche Bank loans by inflating assets
- Cohen sticks to Trump accusations, shaking off GOP criticism
- Tom Steyer denies covering Michael Cohen’s legal bills
- Continue to More Political News
- Oprah loses $39M from Weight Watchers miss, will increase her role
- Property tax bill too high? How to lower it
- Rare Tom Brady rookie card sells for $400K at online auction
- Americans overlooking this key part of retirement
- Elon Musk needs to prove he’s not in contempt by March 11
- New Zealand firm’s 4-day workweek works, others should follow
- Retailers chasing Amazon with secret technology tool, expert says
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
It’s been about 2 years since the Daily Business News on MHProNews showcased Harvard Law’s attorney Alan Dershowitz – a Democratic supporter – explaining why there is no there, there on the topic of Russia collusion.
Since then, we’ve shown Project Veritas’ undercover video work that reflected a CNN producer saying that Russia collusion was a nothing burger.
Disbarred attorney, Michael Cohen said today under oath that the president is a “racist, con man and he is a cheat.” Odd, since black leaders in the President Trump’s circle say that such simply isn’t so. More on that in the link below.
Since before President Donald J. Trump’s inauguration, there has been a routine – one might say, nonstop – assault on the 45th president, alleging all sorts of things. Yes, while many with connections to him have been convicted or charged with crimes, they are not about campaign violations or so-called collusion with Russia.
Why is it that it is even necessary to do articles on the question of what some claim is a looming housing or economic recession? Because some are concerned that the policies that is unleashing more economic growth could be derailed by political theater, like Cohen’s.
See the related reports for more.
Bloomberg Closing Ticker for MHProNews…
NOTE: The chart below includes the Canadian stock, ECN, which purchased Triad Financial Services.
NOTE: The chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers.
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, analysis and commentary.)
(Image credits and information are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.