If you are a first time visitor, our headline report is deeper below.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall market stocks.
By spotlighting the headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – this report also helps readers see what are the trends and topics that may be moving the investors that move the markets.
Readers say this is also a quick review tool that saves researchers time in getting a view of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly traded stocks.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected bullets from CNN Money:
- America’s uninsured rate is on the rise
- Wells Fargo victims get closer to payback (Note: Wells Fargo – MH Industry related – click here.)
- Trump tweets false anti-Comey claim from Fox News
- The deductions that may be killed by tax reform
- Get ready: Amazon Prime Day starts Monday night
- Brexit means paying more for breakfast
- Abercrombie & Fitch crashes to 17-year low
- Amazon takes on Geek Squad with new service
- Air India ditches meaty meals to save money Trending
- China’s richest man scraps plans to beat Disney
- Most Republicans in the U.S. like Medicaid
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- ObamaCare coverage gains eroding, new survey indicates
- Wall Street starts week upbeat, boosted by tech shares
- Oil rises slightly, but growing global supply a worry
- IRS shuts down mom and pop dress shop, sells entire inventory within hours
- ACLU files lawsuit against Trump over election commission
- Chris Christie auditions for NY sports radio amid record low poll numbers
- Baby Boomers are woefully unprepared for retirement, survey says
- Best Buy stock plunges as Amazon reportedly launches ‘Geek Squad’ competitor
- German grocer Lidl invades U.S. with multiple store openings
- Chelsea Clinton fires back at Trump over Ivanka G-20 seat-holding controversy
- Qatar diplomatic crisis: Rex Tillerson travels to Gulf to mediate
- Honda links 11th U.S. death to faulty Takata airbags
- Amazon ‘Prime Day’ features sales tax in 45 states this year
The numbers at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,427.43 +2.25 (+0.09%)
Dow 30 21,408.52 -5.82 (-0.03%)
Nasdaq 6,176.39 +23.31 (+0.38%)
Crude Oil 44.42 +0.19 (+0.43%) (NOTE: see oil related MH special report, linked here)
Gold 1,213.20 +3.50 (+0.29%)
Silver 15.57 +0.20 (+1.33%)
EUR/USD 1.1399 +0.0001 (+0.01%)
10-Yr Bond 2.371 -0.022 (-0.92%)
Russell 2000 1,408.47 -7.36 (-0.52%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
Carlyle big jump and LPX lead the gainers. Skyline and Sun lead on the decliners.
The Skyline Corp. report, below…
See further below for all the manufactured housing industry connected ‘scores and highlights.’
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report – Skyline Homes – EPS, Investor Moves
As industry veterans and regular readers of the Daily Business News on MHProNews know, Skyline Homes is a historic brand in the manufactured housing industry.
Per a springtime corporate media release, MHProNews noted that: “Skyline Corporation was originally incorporated in Indiana in 1959, as successor to a business founded in 1951, and is one of the largest producers of manufactured and modular housing in the United States. Skyline generated net sales of approximately $186.9 million in fiscal 2015.”
Per Weekly Hub, the EPS on SKY is expected to be Zero.
That report goes on to say, “Investors sentiment decreased to 1.6 in 2016 Q4. Its [sic] down 0.57, from 2.17 in 2016Q3. It worsened, as 4 investors sold Skyline Corporation shares while 6 reduced holdings. 7 funds opened positions while 9 raised stakes. 4.85 million shares or 7.22% more from 4.53 million shares in 2016Q3 were reported.”
- Walleye Trading Limited Com holds 1,400 shares or 0% of its portfolio.
- Wells Fargo Mn owns 1.16M shares.
- Sg Cap Llc invested in 0.05% or 20,800 shares.
- Investec Asset Ltd holds 0.01% in Skyline Corporation (NYSEMKT:SKY) or 144,620 shares.
- 59,978 were reported by Deutsche National Bank & Trust Ag. Nationwide Fund Advsrs holds 1,050 shares.
- Federated Pa reported 457 shares.
- Jpmorgan [SIC] Chase & Communications reported 618 shares. Bank Of Montreal Can owns 8,558 shares for 0% of their portfolio.
- Gendell Jeffrey L stated it has 816,250 shares.
- The New York-based Robotti Robert has invested 0.36% in Skyline Corporation (NYSEMKT:SKY).
- Blackrock Management Limited Liability reported 1,210 shares or 0% of all its holdings.
- Blackrock Institutional Trust Na owns 189,730 shares or 0% of their US portfolio.
- Price T Rowe Associate Md [sic] owns 10,063 shares or 0% of their US portfolio. Teton Advsr holds 47,796 shares or 0.07% of its portfolio.”
“Since February 6, 2017, it had 1 insider buy, and 0 insider sales for $10,910 activity. 1,000 shares valued at $10,910 were bought by ROSENTHAL JOHN W on Monday, February 6.
Analysts await Skyline Corporation (NYSEMKT:SKY) to report earnings on August, 4. The stock increased 5.34% or $0.32 on July 7, reaching $6.31. About 22,119 shares traded.
Skyline Corporation (NYSEMKT:SKY) has declined 38.06% since July 8, 2016 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 54.76% the S&P500.
Skyline Corporation designs, produces and markets manufactured housing, modular housing and park models to independent dealers and manufactured housing communities located throughout the United States and Canada.
The company has market cap of $53.22 million. As of May 31, 2016, the Company sold 3,217 manufactured homes, 360 modular homes and 337 park models.
It currently has negative earnings. The Company’s housing products are marketed under a number of trademarks.
More important recent Skyline Corporation (NYSEMKT:SKY) news were published by: Star-Telegram.com which released: “Skyline closing Mansfield manufactured-housing plant” on February 27, 2017, also Prnewswire.com published article titled: “Skyline Corporation Names Jeff Newport Chief Operating Officer…”
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Markets Data
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers. LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing, while AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Providing you only with the very best industry coverage, every business day.
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ##
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.