If you’re hooked our on new spotlight market feature – or are ready to get the fever – our headline report with two bonus links are further below.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall market stocks.
By spotlighting the headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – this report also helps readers see what are the trends and topics that may be moving the investors that move the markets.
Readers say this is also a quick review tool that saves researchers time in getting a view of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly traded stocks.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- Trump now says he wants to tax the rich
- Venezuela: How a rich country collapsed
- Health care: Here’s what the Senate is voting on
- Trump to announce new US factory by top Apple supplier
- McKesson shareholders reject CEO’s pay package
- Matt Drudge is firing warning shots at Trump Trending
- Maryland power plants bring jobs and health concerns
- S. sanctions 13 Venezuelans associated with Maduro
- Fed keeps interest rates steady amid inflation concerns
- Trump has seriously changed his tune on Janet Yellen
- Travelers: Start taking out your iPad at airport security
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- As Washington refocuses on tax reform, anti-tax activist sees bill in September
- Trump to begin reshaping the Fed with an eye on small banks
- Boeing carries Dow to record as stocks get earnings boost
- Oil jumps to near 8-week high after big draw in U.S. crude stocks
- Fed keeps key interest rates unchanged amid low inflation
- Insurers want US government to pump billions into ObamaCare subsidies
- Automakers react to U.K.’s ban on gasoline and diesel cars
- Facebook profit surges 71 percent as mobile ad sales soar
- Why millennial mortgages are literally going to the dogs
- TSA toughens rules on electronics at US airports
- Venezuela crisis escalating for President Trump, Oliver North says
- White House to FBN: Trump prioritizing middle-class tax relief
- Walmart unveils manufacturing plan to create 1.5 million new jobs
- Amazon to add 50K workers in nationwide hiring spree
- Apple supplier Foxconn to build plant in Wisconsin, announcement imminent: sources to FOX Business
- Chipotle: Inside 4 years of unappetizing mishaps
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,477.83 +0.70 (+0.03%)
Dow 30 21,711.01 +97.58 (+0.45%)
Nasdaq 6,422.75 +10.57 (+0.16%)
Crude Oil 48.72 +0.83 (+1.73%)
Gold 1,260.80 +8.70 (+0.69%)
Silver 16.64 +0.09 (+0.56%)
EUR/USD 1.1726 +0.0079 (+0.68%)
10-Yr Bond 2.282 -0.044 (-1.89%)
Russell 2000 1,442.28 -8.11 (-0.56%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
Skyline Patrick, CG lead gainers. Tricon and UFPI lead the sliders.
For all the scores and highlights on tracked stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report – Skyline Part ii…and two more bonus links
Skyline vaulted another 16%, see the details below, and see our more detailed report from yesterday by clicking the image below.
- Universal Forest Products Inc – UFPI – Industry Spotlight
- What’s Going Down with Tricon? Industry Spotlight
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
Manufactured Home Industry Connected Stock Markets Data
Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company to Clayton Homes, 21st Mortgage, Vanderbilt Mortgage and other factory built housing industry suppliers. LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing, while AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
You will find only the very best manufactured home industry coverage, every business day. We’re not perfect, but we are by far the best. No one else in covering our industry even comes close. Which is why you and thousands of others join us here, daily. Thank you for that vote of confidence.
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ##
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.