“Consider the source” said Kayla Moore, speaking of those she says were contacted by the Washington Post to try to defame her husband. Kayla says that her husband has always been “an officer and a gentleman.”
Moore says the people of Alabama aren’t going to be fooled.
Sexual misconduct is perhaps the hottest news in D.C., Hollywood, and nationally. And if Moore loses, it could mean the first Democrat to take a Senate seat there in over 20 years.
With razor thin margins in the Senate, do you also think it matters to the Trump Administration’s tax, regulatory, pro-business, pro-jobs agenda?
If you’re new, already hooked on our new spotlight feature – or are ready to get the MH professional fever – our headline reports are found further below, just beyond the Manufactured Housing Composite Value for today.
The evolving Daily Business News market report sets the manufactured home industry’s stocks in the broader context of the overall markets.
Part of this unique feature provides headlines – from both sides of the left-right media divide – that saves readers time, while underscoring topics that may be moving investors, which in turn move the markets.
Readers say this is also a useful quick-review tool that saves researchers time in getting a handle of the manufactured housing industry, through the lens of publicly-traded stocks connected with the manufactured home industry.
MH “Industry News, Tips and Views, Pros Can Use.” ©
Selected headlines and bullets from CNN Money:
- What happened after teacher unions were gutted
- FCC scales back low-income broadband program
- Why there’s so much anxiety in media business
- Daily Beast among digital sites eyeing sale
- Tesla truck not out until 2019, already has orders
- Tesla’s $200K Roadster will need more than speed
- How to stop Amazon from killing your store
- Pentagon exposed some data on Amazon server
- Williams-Sonoma places $112M bet on AR shopping
- When harassment claims don’t make headlines
- Victoria’s Secret struggling because women want comfort
Selected headlines and bullets from Fox Business:
- If passed, GOP’s tax reform could cause ‘exodus’ from California, New York
- Unemployment hits record lows in two states, falls in 9
- Wall St slips on worries over tax plan’s progress
- Oil rises 2%, but still set for first weekly fall in six
- Carlos Curbelo lambasts Congressional Hispanic Caucus over rejection
- Sears can’t be saved by Black Friday — Here’s Why
- Feud between NFL, Jerry Jones continues to escalate
- Keystone pipeline oil spill reignites feud with environmentalists
- Tesla unveils electric big-rig truck in midst of Model 3 factory ‘hell’
- Uber bans NFL’s Jameis Winston amid groping allegation, league investigates
- MoviePass slashes its prices yet again
- UN panel to debate ‘killer robots’ and other AI weapons
ICYMI – for those not familiar with the “Full Measure,” ‘left-right’ media chart, please click here.
Today’s markets and stocks, at the closing bell…
S&P 500 2,578.85 -6.79(-0.26%)
Dow 30 23,358.24 -100.12(-0.43%)
Nasdaq 6,782.79 -10.50(-0.15%)
Crude Oil 56.59 +1.45(+2.63%)
Gold 1,294.30 +16.10(+1.26%)
Silver 17.29 +0.22(+1.28%)
EUR/USD 1.1792 +0.0022(+0.18%)
10-Yr Bond 2.354 -0.007(-0.30%)
Russell 2000 1,492.68 +5.80(+0.39%)
Manufactured Housing Composite Value
Today’s Big Movers
For all the scores and highlights on tracked manufactured home connected stocks today, see the Bloomberg graphic, posted below.
Today’s MH Market Spotlight Report –
Sex, Politics & Power – Spotlight
Does the balance of power in the Senate hang in the balance of sexual misconduct claims?
What started with Harvey Weinstein, has spread to D.C., the Alabama Senate race, and across the country.
There are reports that over $15 million dollars have been paid out by the federal government to settle suits involving D.C. legislators. So this may be the start of the story, not its end. Into the maelstrom of allegations against her husband, we hear from Kayla Moore, who strongly suggests its all the work of the Washington Post, known for its support of her husband’s Democratic opponent.
How CBC in Canada is reporting the Al Franken accusations, which he has apologized for since the story broke.
See Recent Exclusive 1 Year Snapshot of All Tracked Stocks
NOTE: the chart below covers a number of stocks NOT reflected in the Yahoo MHCV, shown above.
NOTE: Drew changed its name and trading symbol at the end of 2016 to Lippert (LCII).
LCI Industries, Patrick, UFPI and LP all supply manufactured housing.
AMG, CG and TAVFX have investments in manufactured housing related businesses.
Your link to a recent round of industry praise for our coverage, is found here.
For the examples of our kudos linked above…plus well over 1,000 positive, public comments, we say – “Thank You for your vote of confidence.”
“We Provide, You Decide.” © ## (News, Analysis.)
Notice: Looking for our emailed MH Industry headline news updates? Click here to sign up in 5 seconds. You’ll see in the first issue or two why big, medium and ‘mom-and-pop’ professionals are reading them by the thousands, typically delivered twice weekly.
Related: For marketing and other MH Professional Services, click here.
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.